PDA

View Full Version : Iraqi Reporter Throws Shoes At Bush - Video

Pages : [1] 2

-Cp
12-14-2008, 07:06 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dmt2_wyDKJI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dmt2_wyDKJI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

namvet
12-14-2008, 07:13 PM
wondering when this would show up. I saw it on another board hours ago. GW did a good job dodging. that guy won't ever see the light of day again.........

stephanie
12-14-2008, 07:17 PM
the shoe chucker is a hero over at the Hufferpost and Du Underground..and I bet Keith Olberblown is wanting to book him for his show.

namvet
12-14-2008, 07:43 PM
probably one of Saddam Hussein's kin. wonder if he'll get to wear them at his execution?????:laugh2:

LiberalNation
12-14-2008, 08:18 PM
He wont be executed. Bush has some great relex time.

Yurt
12-15-2008, 01:25 AM
why was i not informed that bush is the new captain of the dodge ball team, way to go bush!

theHawk
12-15-2008, 02:45 AM
the shoe chucker is a hero over at the Hufferpost and Du Underground..and I bet Keith Olberblown is wanting to book him for his show.

Hey, maybe it can be a new tradition. Can we throw our shoes at Obama at his inauguration?

:dance:

Sitarro
12-15-2008, 04:31 AM
That's strange, I read somewhere else that he was from Cairo. I loved The President's line about a size 10....... I am going to miss his sincerity and sense of humor.

The arrogant asshole that will probably be replacing him is neither funny or imaginative and extraordinarily boring........ I'm already very tired of seeing his goofy look everywhere as the ad men try to continue to sell us on this Chicago crook. Is America that pitiful that so many are willing to adore that clown??? Really??? What a joke they are, I'm embarrassed for our country....... a stinking Arab-African-semi-American for a President.:afro::puke3:

moon
12-15-2008, 05:39 AM
The journalist's actions represent mainstream world opinion of Guantanamo George, the worst apology for a president that the U.S. has ever had the misfortune to endure. The well-aimed shoes achieved in a moment far more than years of misdirected neocon munitions. The lie of American 'success' in Iraq will never take hold outside of the captive audiences of the neocon media. Way to go, Muntadar al-Zeidi .

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1046448.html

As usual, Bush had to sneak in and out of Iraq under a shroud of secrecy, giving the lie to his assertions about its good security situation.

http://www.juancole.com/

There are still 400 attacks a month in Iraq; unemployment ranges from 40% to 80%; the infrastructure of the country is completely dilapidated, with the Beiji refinery an ecological disaster; and the Shiite government shows no interest in the welfare and progress of the Sunni Arab north

http://www.sighost.com/user/squaremoon/999.jpg

'Withdraw to your fortress ranch, Idiot Son of a thousand dogs.' So went the accompanying message.

I loved The President's line about a size 10..

They were actually size twelves but George ran out of fingers.

Sitarro
12-15-2008, 05:54 AM
The journalist's actions represent mainstream world opinion of Guantanamo George, the worst apology for a president that the U.S. has ever had the misfortune to endure. The well-aimed shoes achieved in a moment far more than years of misdirected neocon munitions. The lie of American 'success' in Iraq will never take hold outside of the captive audiences of the neocon media. Way to go, Muntadar al-Zeidi .

'Withdraw to your fortress ranch, Idiot Son of a thousand dogs.' So went the accompanying message.

A male chicken for your avatar, how very apropos. A wormy clone preaching the same tired shit over and over again....... pathetic. Your new fag leader will show just how silly all of you were to vote for his clown ass.:dev3:

Noir
12-15-2008, 06:00 AM
That's strange, I read somewhere else that he was from Cairo. I loved The President's line about a size 10....... I am going to miss his sincerity and sense of humor.

The arrogant asshole that will probably be replacing him is neither funny or imaginative and extraordinarily boring........ I'm already very tired of seeing his goofy look everywhere as the ad men try to continue to sell us on this Chicago crook. Is America that pitiful that so many are willing to adore that clown??? Really??? What a joke they are, I'm embarrassed for our country....... a stinking Arab-African-semi-American for a President.:afro::puke3:

Lulz mate, you're callin Obama a clown? Bush has made the US a laughing stock, quite a shAme but it's true.

PostmodernProphet
12-15-2008, 06:12 AM
The journalist's actions represent mainstream world opinion of Guantanamo George, the worst apology for a president that the U.S. has ever had the misfortune to endure.

I take it then, you are just as big an idiot as this reporter was?......

Sitarro
12-15-2008, 07:00 AM
Lulz mate, you're callin Obama a clown? Bush has made the US a laughing stock, quite a shAme but it's true.

Yes, a political clown that will promise anything to anyone to get power and you, the dimwits of the world, believe him.:laugh2: You're as stupid as the illiterates that voted for his Arab-African ass.

A laughing stock eh, who gives a shit what a bunch of third world nations think of the USA. If we are a laughing stock what is Britain, getting over run by islamic maniacs and soon to be an islamic state if they get their way...... they are well on the way. This is the same world that doesn't dare criticize china or russia, a bunch of whimps.

Hey Noir, when are you going to learn how to spell and form complete sentences?

Noir
12-15-2008, 09:50 AM
Yes, a political clown that will promise anything to anyone to get power and you, the dimwits of the world, believe him.:laugh2: You're as stupid as the illiterates that voted for his Arab-African ass.

A laughing stock eh, who gives a shit what a bunch of third world nations think of the USA. If we are a laughing stock what is Britain, getting over run by islamic maniacs and soon to be an islamic state if they get their way...... they are well on the way. This is the same world that doesn't dare criticize china or russia, a bunch of whimps.

Hey Noir, when are you going to learn how to spell and form complete sentences?

Try and find a politicain who has not lied to get to power, bush got ellected last time on fear, Obama got ellected this time on hope, As goes the saying 'history doesn't repeat itself but it certainly rhymes'

As for not caring what ' third world' countries, that point is dripping in arogance. And it's funny that keep hearin people saying the UK is ready to turn to an Islamic state, which is pure balls of the highest order.

And as for spelling, I'll prob never be able too, but there's not too much I can do about that, and I don't see why you had to ask that as it has nothing to do with the topic.

stephanie
12-15-2008, 09:55 AM
:lol:

someone goes around insulting other peoples country and President, yet get all huffy when the truth is told about their country...

can dish it, can't take it..typical

Abbey Marie
12-15-2008, 10:08 AM
As for not caring what ' third world' countries, that point is dripping in arogance. And it's funny that keep hearin people saying the UK is ready to turn to an Islamic state, which is pure balls of the highest order.

Noir, I so hope you are right. I loved your country when I visited it, and I'd hate to see it's uniqueness disappear. Mushy peas and all! :beer:

Noir
12-15-2008, 10:09 AM

someone goes around insulting other peoples country and President, yet get all huffy when the truth is told about their country...

I insuulted balls all, if you read my post you'd see that I said it was a shame that America was looked at as a laughing stock because of a president that produced gaffes by the day,

Also I Don't understand why some guys think the UK is going to suddenly become an Islamic state, simply because it's not.

Noir
12-15-2008, 10:15 AM
Noir, I so hope you are right. I loved your country when I visited it, and I'd hate to see it's uniqueness disappear. Mushy peas and all! :beer:

I know I'm right, I can only wonder in amazement why some thnk we will, all I can assume is that too many folks over the pond are reading the Daily Mail and mistaking it fir news.

Mushy peas for the win! :cheers2:

12-15-2008, 10:17 AM
The journalist's actions represent mainstream world opinion of Guantanamo George, the worst apology for a president that the U.S. has ever had the misfortune to endure.

Naturally, its the mainstream opinion. Which is why he is the only person on earth to even try to do it. Which is why the other journalists there were apologizing for his behavior. Because its so mainstream.

Do you guys even think about what you write?

stephanie
12-15-2008, 10:18 AM
I insuulted balls all, if you read my post you'd see that I said it was a shame that America was looked at as a laughing stock because of a president that produced gaffes by the day,

Also I Don't understand why some guys think the UK is going to suddenly become an Islamic state, simply because it's not.

just because you say we are looked at as a laughing stock, doesn't necessarily make it so..and I think from what you can see, a large majority of Americans can care less what the world thinks of us...we don't need to live life worrying about what others think..that's a liberal thing only..

red states rule
12-15-2008, 10:25 AM
This idiot reporter has a job waiting for him as a WH reporter for NBC once released from jail

He will also be interviewed by Chris Matthews and Keith Overbite

Noir
12-15-2008, 10:36 AM
just because you say we are looked at as a laughing stock, doesn't necessarily make it so..and I think from what you can see, a large majority of Americans can care less what the world thinks of us...we don't need to live life worrying about what others think..that's a liberal thing only..

Well i'm only sayin what i see and hear on a daily basis, and like i said its a shame cus i always hear folk saying about what idiots americans are ect ect and with Bush as your leader it was all to easy for them to say that, even though sites like this prove quite otherwise.

As for not caring what others think, fair enough, inwhich case why would you bother replying to me?

red states rule
12-15-2008, 10:38 AM
Well i'm only sayin what i see and hear on a daily basis, and like i said its a shame cus i always hear folk saying about what idiots americans are ect ect and with Bush as your leader it was all to easy for them to say that, even though sites like this prove quite otherwise.

As for not caring what others think, fair enough, inwhich case why would you bother replying to me?

Well if that is the case, the next time your country needs help - please call another area code other then 202

The US has liberated more countries and people than any other nation on Earth

Noir
12-15-2008, 10:41 AM
Well if that is the case, the next time your country needs help - please call another area code other then 202

The US has liberated more countries and people than any other nation on Earth

When did you last liberate the UK?

red states rule
12-15-2008, 10:44 AM
When did you last liberate the UK?

Without the US your tiny island nation would have been taken over by Hitler. I could not care less what other countries think about America

With that said, for nations that hate the US you people always have their hands are always out when they need money; and/or military help

moon
12-15-2008, 10:47 AM

Naturally, its the mainstream opinion. Which is why he is the only person on earth to even try to do it. Which is why the other journalists there were apologizing for his behavior. Because its so mainstream.

Do you guys even think about what you write?

Your attempt at sarcasm is a train wreck. The journalists there were all extensively vetted. There weren't supposed to be any anti-Americans present. Muntazir al-Zaidi got in anyway, and in doing so he made a statement for mainstream opinion. As Cole said in his article, Guantanamo George sneaked in and out unannounced , giving the lie to the neocon propaganda that Iraq is in anyway 'safe' . Even after 4.5 thousand dead US service personnel and the world's tightest security screening Guantanamo George can't sneak in and open his lying trap without some ordinary Iraqi telling it like it is. 'Son of a dog' is a very apt description for one of the world's most hated individuals, a liar, a torturer and a mass-murderer.

Impeach the moron. Stupidity is no excuse.

Noir
12-15-2008, 10:51 AM
Without the US your tiny island nation would have been taken over by Hitler. I could not care less what other countries think about America

With that said, for nations that hate the US you people always have their hands are always out when they need money; and/or military help

That is by no means certain.

As i said to steff, if you don't care then why are you bothering to reply?

And i'm not saying we hate the US, not by a long way, i'm just saying that Bush was a laughing stock and that reflected on the perception of american people.

Abbey Marie
12-15-2008, 10:52 AM
I don't think Noir is saying they hate "the U.S."- just our President. I'm not sure how you separate the two, but it's done all the time.

I think a certain amount of respect should be given. But people here are just as guilty of showing disrespect to the President, so it's hard to expect any better from other countries. In fact, I think the miserable treatment he has received here from our very own liberals, set a bad example for other countries. Why would they respect a President whom we ourselves trash?

moon
12-15-2008, 10:56 AM
He deserves 'trashing'.

Thousands of Iraqis have demanded the release of a local TV reporter who threw his shoes at US President George W Bush at a Baghdad news conference.

Crowds gathered in Baghdad's Sadr City district, calling for "hero" Muntadar al-Zaidi to be freed from custody.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7783608.stm

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45298000/jpg/_45298702_iraq.jpg

This 'incident' is set to be GG's 'legacy'. He'll collect more shoes than Eva Peron.

red states rule
12-15-2008, 10:57 AM
I don't think Noir is saying they hate "the U.S."- just our President. I'm not sure how you separate the two, but it's done all the time.

I think a certain amount of respect should be given. But people here are just as guilty of showing disrespect to the President, so it's hard to expect any better from other countries. In fact, I think the miserable treatment he has received here from our very own liberals, set a bad example for other countries. Why would they respect a President whom we ourselves trash?

That said Abbey, Since so many other countries have such a low opinion of the US - why do they always run to us when they need something?

It seems everytime they want something they pick up the phone and dial area code 202

And the US taxpayer responds with a big check

People like Noir and Moon would beg for our help if their countries came under attack, then after the help was given, I suspect the anti America talking points would flow once again

stephanie
12-15-2008, 10:58 AM
He deserves 'trashing'.

This 'incident' is set to be GG's 'legacy'. He'll collect more shoes than Eva Peron.

pfffeeeesh

red states rule
12-15-2008, 11:01 AM
Too bad they can't bring Saddam back to deal with them...oh well

Moon would have fit in fine with Saddam. Of course, Moon would have fit in fine as a staff member at Auschwitz

Noir
12-15-2008, 11:03 AM
That said Abbey, Since so many other countries have such a low opinion of the US - why do they always run to us when they need something?

It seems everytime they want something they pick up the phone and dial area code 202

People like Noir and Moon would beg for our help if their countries came under attack, then after the help was given, I suspect the anti America talking points would flow once again

This shows you haven't listened to a word i've said, even when i've repeated those words several times,

moon
12-15-2008, 11:07 AM
red states rule;

Arrogant horseshit. Noir is from the UK. Ask him how GG tried to assemble a 'coalition of the willing' for Iraq by hanging his ass out. Ask him why GG runs to NATO in the Caucusus and Afghanistan. Besides, the American taxpayer is robbed blind by bent Zionist Congressmen without having any say at all in where the money goes. The world at large is quite clear in saying that the 'strings' attached to American 'aid' make such aid worthless. It's a full time job keeping the theft of the 'aid' by U.S. companies out of the neocon press. And the 'lost' billions in Iraq still need accounting for. We'll get around to it after the shock of GG handing over $700 billion of taxpayer's money to his crooked banking cronies. Meanwhile the world is aghast at the crass stupidity and naivety of the US taxpayer in letting him get away with it. Did you happen to notice another Zionist thief, Madoff, lifting $50 billion ? How many more are there ? Are you aware that 40 million Americans live below the poverty line while these obscene Washington mobsters rob them ?

That check goes straight into Washington mobsters pockets. Get real.

red states rule
12-15-2008, 11:09 AM
red states rule;

Arrogant horseshit. Noir is from the UK. Ask him how GG tried to assemble a 'coalition of the willing' for Iraq by hanging his ass out. Ask him why GG runs to NATO in the Caucuses and Afghanistan. Besides, the American taxpayer is robbed blind by bent Zionist Congressmen without having any say at all in where the money goes. The world at large is quite clear in saying that the 'strings' attached to American 'aid' make such aid worthless. It's a full time job keeping the theft of the 'aid' by U.S. companies out of the neocon press. And the 'lost' billions in Iraq still need accounting for.

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/130003.jpg

stephanie
12-15-2008, 11:09 AM
As for not caring what others think, fair enough, in which case why would you bother replying to me?

you gave your opinion, we gave you ours..I think that is how a message board works..:poke:

Noir
12-15-2008, 11:11 AM
you gave your opinion, we gave you ours..I think that is how a message board works..:poke:

I know how it works, but yourself and RSR both replied by saying ya's don't care...if you don't care then why reply? :poke:

stephanie
12-15-2008, 11:15 AM
I know how it works, but yourself and RSR both replied by saying ya don't care...if you don't care then why reply? :poke:

we pointed out to "you", a lot of Americans don't care what THE WORLD thinks of us...

you posted on a message board, we posted back..weird how that works..:coffee:

Abbey Marie
12-15-2008, 11:17 AM
RSR, one thing: I wouldn't put Noir and Moon in the same group. Noir is neither racist nor silly. :)

moon
12-15-2008, 11:20 AM
Neither is moon. Try proving otherwise, Abbey.

Abbey Marie
12-15-2008, 11:22 AM
Neither is moon. Try proving otherwise, Abbey.

Don't need to - you've done a bang-up job of proving that all by yourself.

red states rule
12-15-2008, 11:22 AM
RSR, one thing: I wouldn't put Noir and Moon in the same group. Noir is neither racist nor silly. :)

Point taken Abbey

I guess you can't tell liberals apart without a program :laugh2:

moon
12-15-2008, 11:24 AM
Abbey;

Don't need to - you've done a bang-up job of proving that all by yourself.

Nonsense. You made the false implication, you prove it. I mean , it's one thing for someone to be of the opinion that you're a silly racist yourself, but quite another to offer proof. So they keep their opinions to themselves. You, on the other hand.......... Money where mouth is. The Unspoken Rule.

red states rule
12-15-2008, 11:26 AM
Abbey;

Nonsense. You made the false implication, you prove it.

http://rightvoices.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/idiot.gif

moon
12-15-2008, 11:30 AM
It isn't 'National Idiot Day' at all. You're just continuing in your habit of spreading false information. Seek out a program.

stephanie
12-15-2008, 11:31 AM
moon is starting to remind me of someone else...hummmmmm???

red states rule
12-15-2008, 11:33 AM
moon is starting to remind me of someone else...hummmmmm???

I was thinking the same thing. That would make his 4th alter ego

moon
12-15-2008, 11:35 AM
There are millions of 'moons'. It's just my turn to kick neocon ass. Along with the help of the overwhelming majority of the American public, of course.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2008/12/20081215144834440817.html

Bush, who had been giving a joint press statement with Nuri al-Maliki, the Iraqi prime minister, ducked behind a podium as the shoes narrowly missed his head.

"Millions of Iraqis or rather millions of the people of the world wish to do what Muntadhar did," Uday al-Zeidi, Mundathar's brother, said on Monday.

"Thank God he had the guts to do it and avenge the Iraqi people and the country from those who plunder it and have killed its people."

http://www.sighost.com/user/squaremoon/shoes_2.jpg

"Thank God he had the guts to do it and avenge the Iraqi people and the country from those who plunder it and have killed its people."
Aye to that.

stephanie
12-15-2008, 11:42 AM
There are millions of 'moons'. It's just my turn to kick neocon ass. Along with the overwhelming majority of the American public, of course.

Aye to that.

it says a lot you would rather stand behind a terrorist supporter than your own county..

Noir
12-15-2008, 11:42 AM
BTW...was G Bush in Iraq to give a timetable for US withdrawal?

namvet
12-15-2008, 11:44 AM
the guy's corpse is already buried and forgotten.

stephanie
12-15-2008, 11:45 AM
BTW...was G Bush in Iraq to give a timetable for US withdrawal?

you do remember dear, your country has been in Iraq with us, right?
so what are you calling your own countrymen and women?

moon
12-15-2008, 11:46 AM
courage award to reporter who threw shoes at Bush

The Iraqi journalist who threw his shoes at U.S. President George W. Bush on Sunday was given a bravery award on Monday by a Libyan charity group chaired by leader Muammar Gadhafi's daughter.

The charity group "Wa Attassimou" also urged the Iraqi government to release television reporter Muntazer al-Zaidi after he was detained on Sunday for hurling footwear at Bush and calling the American president a "dog" - both severe insults in the Middle East.

"Waatassimou group has taken the decision to give Muntazer al-Zaidi the courage award ... because what he did represents a victory for human rights across the world," the group, headed by Aicha Gadhafi, said in a statement.

The group said the Iraqi authorities should honor the journalist for his actions.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1046864.html

Aye to that, too.

stephanie;

it says a lot you would rather stand behind a terrorist supporter than your own county.

Bush isn't, and never was, representative of my America. He is a throwback, a coward with inherited millions who was 'installed' by the Supreme Court, not elected.
Guantanamo George is the 'terrorist' in Iraq. You maybe missed the Abu Ghraib episode and the slaughter of Fallujah. To name but two. Are shoe sales peaking in Washington ?

red states rule
12-15-2008, 11:48 AM
There are millions of 'moons'. It's just my turn to kick neocon ass. Along with the help of the overwhelming majority of the American public, of course.

Aye to that.

When it comes to liberals like you - I have one rule I always follow

http://idiotsforobama.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/stupid_idiots_banner.174192623_std.jpg

Noir
12-15-2008, 11:49 AM
you do remember dear, your country has been in Iraq with us, right?
so what are you calling your own countrymen and women?

Ofcourse i remember, i will never forgive the government for making us go under false pretences, but the man on the ground bears no such responsibility, they are just a tool of the goverment.

But that being said i don;t know how you got that from my post, it was just to ask was G Bush in Iraq to give a timetable for US withdrawal?

stephanie

Aye to that, too.

stephanie;

Guantanamo George is the 'terrorist' in Iraq. You maybe missed the Abu Ghraib episode and the slaughter of Fallujah. To name but two.

you may have forgotten 9/11, or didn't care..and we know you care more for terrorist, so rail away..

red states rule
Ofcourse i remember, i will never forgive the government for making us go under false pretences, but the man on the ground bears no such responsibility, they are just a tool of the goverment.

But that being said i don;t know how you got that from my post, it was just to ask was G Bush in Iraq to give a timetable for US withdrawal?

http://www.affordableitguy.com/blog/images/06.010.01.StoneCold-X.gif

namvet
12-15-2008, 11:51 AM

Aye to that, too.

stephanie;

Bush isn't, and never was, representative of my America. He is a throwback, a coward with inherited millions who was 'installed' by the Supreme Court, not elected.
Guantanamo George is the 'terrorist' in Iraq. You maybe missed the Abu Ghraib episode and the slaughter of Fallujah. To name but two.

throw shoe at moon with PE inside................

stephanie
12-15-2008, 11:53 AM
Of Course i remember, i will never forgive the government for making us go under false pretences, but the man on the ground bears no such responsibility, they are just a tool of the government.

I bet your fellow military men and women enjoy being called a tool by you..how liberal..:dunno:

Noir
12-15-2008, 11:54 AM
http://www.affordableitguy.com/blog/images/06.010.01.StoneCold-X.gif

Whatever, our government LIED to us about why we were going to war, if they had of gone in with public support for the right reasons then that would be fine, like they did in the Falklands ect. However, they did not, and i would not give my vote to a government who intentional lied to the nation.

And anyway this is by the by, was Bush in Iraq for a planned withdrawal negotiations?

moon
12-15-2008, 11:55 AM
stephanie;

you may have forgotten 9/11, or didn't care..and we know you care more for terrorist, so rail away..

I don't believe that anybody, even at this neocon retreat, still believes that there are any connections between Iraq and the WTC. You're just floundering in defence of an exposed American monster.

12-15-2008, 11:56 AM

Aye to that.

Ah... so you are legion

red states rule
Whatever, our government LIED to us about why we were going to war, if they had of gone in with public support for the right reasons then that would be fine, like they did in the Falklands ect. However, they did not, and i would not give my vote to a government who intentional lied to the nation.

And anyway this is by the by, was Bush in Iraq for a planned withdrawal negotiations?

What lie? All intel agencies said Saddam had WMD's, was funding terrorists, and how about all the yellow cake that was found in Iraq?

So if they lied, can you PROVE all the world leaders KNEW Saddam did not have WMD's and attacked Iraq anyway?

Abbey Marie
Ah... so you are legion

Indeed.

stephanie
moon=mfm...????

think so.:laugh2:

Noir
12-15-2008, 11:57 AM
I bet your fellow military men and women enjoy being called a tool by you..how liberal..:dunno:

They are a tool, what else would you call them?

And just before you go on about how i don't support the army or something like that, i have 6 uncles and aunties, 3 uncles and 1 aunt has served or is serving in the armed forces, i also have cousins ect in the army, so don't start to go down the road that i do not support the army.

moon
12-15-2008, 11:57 AM

Ah... so you are legion

And you are leg-iron.

red states rule
12-15-2008, 11:58 AM
moon=mfm...????

I knew he could not stay away :laugh2:

12-15-2008, 11:58 AM

Your attempt at sarcasm is a train wreck. The journalists there were all extensively vetted. There weren't supposed to be any anti-Americans present. Muntazir al-Zaidi got in anyway, and in doing so he made a statement for mainstream opinion. As Cole said in his article, Guantanamo George sneaked in and out unannounced , giving the lie to the neocon propaganda that Iraq is in anyway 'safe' . Even after 4.5 thousand dead US service personnel and the world's tightest security screening Guantanamo George can't sneak in and open his lying trap without some ordinary Iraqi telling it like it is. 'Son of a dog' is a very apt description for one of the world's most hated individuals, a liar, a torturer and a mass-murderer.

Impeach the moron. Stupidity is no excuse.

Unfortunately, as you have no public office, we cant impeach you. However, if you feel that strongly about it, please feel free to stop doing what you are doing.

And obviously, my point was made otherwise you wouldnt have responded. So unless you think the entire world is a bunch of arrogant pricks, i highly doubt you are mainstream.

stephanie
12-15-2008, 11:59 AM
stephanie;

I don't believe that anybody, even at this neocon retreat, still believes that there are any connections between Iraq and the WTC. You're just floundering in defence of an exposed American monster.

did you just call me a fish??

you post like a fish out of water..but have at it..:coffee:

moon
12-15-2008, 12:01 PM
red states rule;

What lie? All intel agencies said Saddam had WMD's, was funding terrorists, and how about all the yellow cake that was found in Iraq?

So if they lied, can you PROVE all the world leaders KNEW Saddam did not have WMD's and attacked Iraq anyway?

Hey, take it from your boss;

President Bush Admits Iraq Had No WMDs and ‘Nothing’ to Do With 9/11

http://www.democracynow.org/2006/8/22/president_bush_admits_iraq_had_no

i highly doubt you are mainstream.

Maybe so, but as nothing you've posted to date indicates that you're in any way rooted in reality I can safely ignore your evaluations.

12-15-2008, 12:02 PM

They lied, lied, lied! No I cant tell you how they lied but if i keep repeating it over and over and over someone will finally believe me!

Noir
12-15-2008, 12:02 PM

The goverment 'sexed up' a document on WMD's...not only claiming that Saddam had them, but that Britain was never more that 45 min away from being attacked by these WMD's, the goverment used the 45 min solgan to great effect, and used the public hysteria caused by the 45 minute claim to rush legislation through parliement and take us to war...and then when they were challenged about the 45 min claim later on...they held a mock trail, with a white wash, and the man at the centre of it all, Dr. David Kelly, killed himself just before the trail.

The goverment knew what it was doing and for that i shall not forgive it..

...now can someone please answer, does the US now have a structered timetable for leaving Iraq?

12-15-2008, 12:05 PM
stephanie;

Only a complete moron doesnt understand how Iraq and the WTC are connected.

WTC was caused by terrorism.
We declared war on terrorism and the nations that supported terrorism.
Iraq supported terrorism.

But then youd rather pretend there was no connection whatsoever. Fine. Lie to yourself all you want. You might not like the Iraq war. I understand that. But to claim that there is no connection between 9/11 and Iraq when a child can see that the connection is obvious, It's Terrorism, demonstrates that you are either a moron, or dishonest. So which is it?

12-15-2008, 12:06 PM
moon=mfm...????

nah. moon's account is pretty old. I doubt it.

moon
12-15-2008, 12:07 PM
You maybe have a short memory span;

President Bush Admits Iraq Had No WMDs and ‘Nothing’ to Do With 9/11
http://www.democracynow.org/2006/8/22/president_bush_admits_iraq_had_no

Just a few posts back.

12-15-2008, 12:07 PM

And you are leg-iron.

Just so you know, usually when you are trying to insult someone, you want to say something that is actually comprehensible.

Abbey Marie
12-15-2008, 12:09 PM
Only a complete moron doesnt understand how Iraq and the WTC are connected.

WTC was caused by terrorism.
We declared war on terrorism and the nations that supported terrorism.
Iraq supported terrorism.

But then youd rather pretend there was no connection whatsoever. Fine. Lie to yourself all you want. You might not like the Iraq war. I understand that. But to claim that there is no connection between 9/11 and Iraq when a child can see that the connection is obvious, It's Terrorism, demonstrates that you are either a moron, or dishonest. So which is it?

Ooh, ooh, I know the answer! He's a silly racist who hates America because we are Israel's biggest supporter.

stephanie
12-15-2008, 12:09 PM
The government 'sexed up' a document on WMD's...not only claiming that Saddam had them, but that Britain was never more that 45 min away from being attacked by these WMD's, the government used the 45 min slogan to great effect, and used the public hysteria caused by the 45 minute claim to rush legislation through parliement and take us to war...and then when they were challenged about the 45 min claim later on...they held a mock trail, with a white wash, and the man at the centre of it all, Dr. David Kelly, killed himself just before the trail.

The goverment knew what it was doing and for that i shall not forgive it..

...now can someone please answer, does the US now have a structered timetable for leaving Iraq?

you go tell those 5000 dead men, women, children and babies and their relatives, that Hussein's wmds were sexed up...jeez, I guess we just should of sat here and waited for him to do the same to us...man oh man

moon
12-15-2008, 12:13 PM
Abbey;

Ooh, ooh, I know the answer! He's a silly racist who hates America because we are Israel's biggest supporter.

More flap, Abbey ? Post your proof of either 'silliness' or 'racism' or stick a big fat IMO on any other dubious invention you're primed to post.

12-15-2008, 12:14 PM
Abbey;

More flap, Abbey ? Post your proof of either 'silliness' or 'racism' or stick a big fat IMO on any other dubious invention you're primed to post.

I believe she is commenting on your other posts which show a strong dislike toward Jews.

Noir
12-15-2008, 12:14 PM
you go tell those 5000 dead men, women, children and babies and their relatives, that Hussein's wmds were sexed up...jeez, I guess we just should of sat here and waited for him to do the same to us...man oh man

As i said i would be fine if the government had come to us and told us the truth and we went into the war knowing the truth...instead they had to lie and sex up the reasons for going to war. But i guess i shouldn't care that my goverment lied to every person it is meant to represent?

moon
12-15-2008, 12:16 PM

I believe she is commenting on your other posts which show a strong dislike toward Jews.

Well then, that's evidence enough that you don't comprehend the written word too well. You won't find any anti-jewish sentiments in anything I've posted.
Feel like apologizing ?

namvet
12-15-2008, 12:16 PM
http://www.pa.msu.edu/people/frenchj/moon/moon14day-1985-600c.jpg

:coffee::laugh2::lol:

red states rule
12-15-2008, 12:18 PM

Well then, that's evidence enough that you don't comprehend the written word too well. You won't find any anti-jewish sentiments in anything I've posted.
Feel like apologizing ?

Walks like MFM, posts like retired man, and has an ego like moderate democrat

moon
12-15-2008, 12:19 PM
I just love messages in the abstract. First time I've felt at home.

red states rule
12-15-2008, 12:19 PM

http://rightvoices.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/stupid_american_idiot.jpg

stephanie
12-15-2008, 12:21 PM
As i said i would be fine if the government had come to us and told us the truth and we went into the war knowing the truth...instead they had to lie and sex up the reasons for going to war. But i guess i shouldn't care that my goverment lied to every person it is meant to represent?

...now can someone please answer, does the US now have a structured timetable for leaving Iraq?

Noir, they did not lie..we knew he had wmds, he used them on his own people..you need to stop pretending he didn't...they were moved before we got there... be lucky he didn't get the chance to use them on you..

moon
12-15-2008, 12:21 PM
red states rule;

Some people are good at it, some ain't. You're part of the latter, chatter.

stephanie
12-15-2008, 12:23 PM
red states rule;

Some people are good at it, some ain't. You're part of the latter, chatter.

looking in a mirror and talking to yourself??:laugh2:

ah, I see you edited it...too bad

namvet
12-15-2008, 12:23 PM
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii122/FLYNAVY/potus.jpg

you'll NEVER see the Marxists here

red states rule
12-15-2008, 12:24 PM

Next he will tell us about his great and illustrious naval career :laugh2:

namvet
12-15-2008, 12:24 PM

ah, I see you edited it...too bad

I suggest you don't look in a mirror. :lol:

moon
12-15-2008, 12:25 PM
namvet;

you'll NEVER see the Marxists here

Looks like a minibus outing in Philly.

stephanie
12-15-2008, 12:25 PM
Next he will tell us about his great and illustrious naval career :laugh2:

or that pyramid he scaled..:coffee:

namvet
12-15-2008, 12:26 PM
we've been "mooned" :lol::coffee::laugh2:

red states rule
12-15-2008, 12:26 PM
or that pyramid he scaled..:coffee:

or preach a "sermon" Rev Wright would be proud of :laugh2:

Noir
12-15-2008, 12:27 PM
Noir, they did not lie..we knew he had wmds, he used them on his own people..you need to stop pretending he didn't...they were moved before we got there... be lucky he didn't get the chance to use them on you..

Yes the did, i'll agree at the time that the information was difficult to diseminate in such a short time ect ect, but it is a fact that the our goverment said that at any moment, Iraq could at any moment launch WMDs and they would be raining down on us 45 min later...it is clear that it was a blatant lie.

May i also ask...why where these bombs moved? way didn't they launch them at the invading colitation?

...now can someone please answer, does the US now have a structured timetable for leaving Iraq?

stephanie
12-15-2008, 12:29 PM
I suggest you don't look in a mirror. :lol:

HEY!:slap:

moon
12-15-2008, 12:32 PM
Ask these peeps what they think about the Great WMD lie;

http://ga3.org/votevets/join.html?r=-1BqIp4am1T1E

stephanie
12-15-2008, 12:34 PM
Yes the did, i'll agree at the time that the information was difficult to disseminate in such a short time ect ect, but it is a fact that the our government said that at any moment, Iraq could at any moment launch WMDs and they would be raining down on us 45 min later...it is clear that it was a blatant lie.

May i also ask...why where these bombs moved? way didn't they launch them at the invading colitation?

who know why they didn't launch them at us when we came in there...who knows why they launched them against their own people..
we know he had them, so the governments did not lie..what you are spreading around is a lie..sorry dear.

moon
12-15-2008, 12:39 PM
Stephanie;

who know why they didn't launch them at us when we came in there...

Some people are just gridlocked in the head department;

Bush, Cheney admit Iraq had no WMD, take new tack

http://www.public-action.com/911/no-wmd-sdut/index.html

Abbey Marie
12-15-2008, 12:39 PM
Namvet, this is the correct moon:

http://islam.about.com/library/graphics/starmoon_yellow.gif

moon
12-15-2008, 12:41 PM
Tch, tch. Pakistan is America's ally. You don't work for the Diplomatic Department, do you Abbey ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Pakistan

Maybe the kids here ought to take a nap;

http://www.best-of-web.com/_images/080521-120941-286007.jpg

Abbey Marie
12-15-2008, 12:45 PM
Tch, tch. Pakistan is America's ally. You don't work for the Diplomatic Department, do you Abbey ?

Did moon say something? It's getting harder to pay attention to him, as my silly-racist-o-meter is reading off the charts.

moon
12-15-2008, 12:46 PM
Abbey;

.....my silly-racist-o-meter is reading off the charts.

It must be busted already, as you're parroting other posters and still can't make a relevant comment.

Abbey Marie
12-15-2008, 12:49 PM
Abbey;

It must be busted already, as you're parroting other posters and still can't make a relevant comment.

Really? Who exactly am I parroting? And here I thought was the first to label you as racist and silly. I'm glad to know that others are telling you the truth too. But then, we do have a board full of smart people who see things as they are.

red states rule
12-15-2008, 12:51 PM
Really? Who exactly am I parroting? And here I thought was the first to label you as racist and silly. I'm glad to know that others are telling you the truth too. But then, we do have a board full of smart people who see things as they are.

Next "moon" will be saying you are attacking his service and patriotism :laugh2:

Noir
12-15-2008, 12:53 PM
who know why they didn't launch them at us when we came in there...who knows why they launched them against their own people..
we know he had them, so the governments did not lie..what you are spreading around is a lie..sorry dear.

We know he had them...how many did we find?

And our government did lie, the told us not only that they had WMDs, but on top of that, that at any moment we could be attacked and would all be dying within 45 min, which every man and his dog now knows is a lie.

...now can someone please answer just a simple YES or No will do, does the US now have a structured timetable for leaving Iraq?

red states rule
12-15-2008, 12:55 PM

And our government did lie, the told us not only that they had WMDs, but on top of that, that at any moment we could be attacked and would all be dying within 45 min, which every man and his dog now knows is a lie.

...now can someone please answer just a simple YES or No will do, does the US now have a structured timetable for leaving Iraq?

Based on the accomplishments on the ground, and what the US Commanders tell Obama

Which is what Pres Bush has said all along

If libs like you would have had their way, the surge NEVER would have happened and the terrorists would have won in Iraq

moon
12-15-2008, 12:58 PM
noir;

every man and his dog now knows is a lie.

Straight from the dog's mouth;

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=soohikNdbWs

Add my Doc Marten imprint to his nut.

Abbey Marie
12-15-2008, 12:58 PM

Noir, I can't answer your question except to say that I think it's pretty much on hold anyway until the new Prez takes office.

Noir
12-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Based on the accomplishments on the ground, and what the US Commanders tell Obama

Which is what Pres Bush has said all along

If libs like you would have had their way, the surge NEVER would have happened and the terrorists would have won in Iraq

Right, cheers, i don't know why it took 3 pages to find that out.

As for the surge, we never had a 'surge' of troops in the UK and as i was not a part of this site at the time i never discussed the surge, ergo i do not know if i would have be for it or against it.

red states rule
12-15-2008, 01:02 PM
Right, cheers, i don't know why it took 3 pages to find that out.

As for the surge, we never had a 'surge' of troops in the UK and as i was not a part of this site at the time i never discussed the surge, ergo i do not know if i would have be for it or against it.

So what is your problem? Obama now has the SAME policy as Pres Bush when it comes to Iraq

Of course you do not want to talk about the surge. Liberals have a severe phobia with how successful it was, and how Pres Bush was correct once again

Noir
12-15-2008, 01:02 PM
Noir, I can't answer your question except to say that I think it's pretty much on hold anyway until the new Prez takes office.

Cheers, i just herd that Bush had a shoe thrown at him with the iraqi PM and that he was in Iraq to talk about withdrawal

Noir
12-15-2008, 01:07 PM
So what is your problem? Obama now has the SAME policy as Pres Bush when it comes to Iraq

Of course you do not want to talk about the surge. Liberals have a severe phobia with how successful it was, and how Pres Bush was correct once again

I don't have a problem, i was just tryin to find out if the US had withdrawal date or not cus i had only herd small bits of the story.

As for not talking about the surge, i am not going to talk about something that i do not know enough to talk about, that would just be ignorant. Maybe that's the way to debate, but its not the way i debate.

Yurt
12-15-2008, 02:05 PM
so moon shows the crescent moon symbol, ah, muslims continuing the pagen tradition of the crescent moon that existed before muhammad. and that is somehow indicative of pakistan being a us ally?

jimnyc
12-15-2008, 02:52 PM
I think they should cut the little cockroaches feet off and then he won't be having any shoes to throw in the future.

stephanie
12-15-2008, 03:13 PM
I think they should cut the little cockroaches feet off and then he won't be having any shoes to throw in the future.

then he'd have to throw his socks..:coffee:

Immanuel
12-15-2008, 03:22 PM
I'm betting they give him a medal, his shoes back and a position in the new government. Maybe Ambassador to the U.S.?

He's lucky to be alive.

I wonder if the Secret Service detail that had coverage of the President at the time is washing dishes at the White House yet?

Immie

darin
12-15-2008, 03:31 PM
I can't read this story without thinking of Random Task...who happens to be incarcerated, IIRC.

http://www.destinationhollywood.com/movies/austinpowers/images/austin_08.jpg

Who throws a SHOE??? Honestly!!!!

Sitarro
12-15-2008, 03:34 PM

A former General and second in command of Saddam Hussein's Air Force, wrote a book about how Iraq's WMDs were taken to Syria. Check this Lebanese site...........

http://www.2la.org/syria/iraq-wmd.php

or read this very interesting article from Kenneth Pollack, former Clinton Administration intelligence analyst and Iraq expert........

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200401/pollack

What We Thought We Knew
The U.S. intelligence community's belief that Saddam was aggressively pursuing weapons of mass destruction pre-dated Bush's inauguration, and therefore cannot be attributed to political pressure. It was first advanced at the end of the 1990s, at a time when President Bill Clinton was trying to facilitate a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians and was hardly seeking assessments that the threat from Iraq was growing.

In congressional testimony in March of 2002 Robert Einhorn, Clinton's assistant secretary of state for nonproliferation, summed up the intelligence community's conclusions about Iraq at the end of the Clinton Administration:

"How close is the peril of Iraqi WMD? Today, or at most within a few months, Iraq could launch missile attacks with chemical or biological weapons against its neighbors (albeit attacks that would be ragged, inaccurate, and limited in size). Within four or five years it could have the capability to threaten most of the Middle East and parts of Europe with missiles armed with nuclear weapons containing fissile material produced indigenously—and to threaten U.S. territory with such weapons delivered by nonconventional means, such as commercial shipping containers. If it managed to get its hands on sufficient quantities of already produced fissile material, these threats could arrive much sooner."
In October of 2002 the National Intelligence Council, the highest analytical body in the U.S. intelligence community, issued a classified National Intelligence Estimate on Iraq's WMD, representing the consensus of the intelligence community. Although after the war some complained that the NIE had been a rush job, and that the NIC should have been more careful in its choice of language, in fact the report accurately reflected what intelligence analysts had been telling Clinton Administration officials like me for years in verbal briefings.

A declassified version of the 2002 NIE was released to the public in July of last year. Its principal conclusions:

"Iraq has continued its weapons of mass destruction (WMD) programs in defiance of UN resolutions and restrictions. Baghdad has chemical and biological weapons as well as missiles with ranges in excess of UN restrictions; if left unchecked, it probably will have a nuclear weapon during this decade." (The classified version of the NIE gave an estimate of five to seven years.)
"Since inspections ended in 1998, Iraq has maintained its chemical weapons effort, energized its missile program, and invested more heavily in biological weapons; most analysts assess [that] Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program."
"If Baghdad acquires sufficient weapons-grade fissile material from abroad, it could make a nuclear weapon within a year ... Without such material from abroad, Iraq probably would not be able to make a weapon until the last half of the decade."
"Baghdad has begun renewed production of chemical warfare agents, probably including mustard, sarin, cyclosarin, and VX ... Saddam probably has stocked a few hundred metric tons of CW agents."
"All key aspects—R&D, production, and weaponization—of Iraq's offensive BW [biological warfare] program are active and most elements are larger and more advanced than they were before the Gulf war ... Baghdad has established a large-scale, redundant, and concealed BW agent production capability, which includes mobile facilities; these facilities can evade detection, are highly survivable, and can exceed the production rates Iraq had prior to the Gulf war."
U.S. government analysts were not alone in these views. In the late spring of 2002 I participated in a Washington meeting about Iraqi WMD. Those present included nearly twenty former inspectors from the United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM), the force established in 1991 to oversee the elimination of WMD in Iraq. One of the senior people put a question to the group: Did anyone in the room doubt that Iraq was currently operating a secret centrifuge plant? No one did. Three people added that they believed Iraq was also operating a secret calutron plant (a facility for separating uranium isotopes).

Other nations' intelligence services were similarly aligned with U.S. views. Somewhat remarkably, given how adamantly Germany would oppose the war, the German Federal Intelligence Service held the bleakest view of all, arguing that Iraq might be able to build a nuclear weapon within three years. Israel, Russia, Britain, China, and even France held positions similar to that of the United States; France's President Jacques Chirac told Time magazine last February, "There is a problem—the probable possession of weapons of mass destruction by an uncontrollable country, Iraq. The international community is right ... in having decided Iraq should be disarmed." In sum, no one doubted that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

What We Think We Know Now
But it appears that Iraq may not have had any actual weapons of mass destruction. A number of caveats are in order. We do not yet have a complete picture of Iraq's WMD programs. Initial U.S. efforts to seek out WMD caches were badly lacking: an American artillery unit that had too few people for the task and virtually no plan of action had been hastily assigned the mission. Not surprisingly, its efforts garnered little useful information. According to Judith Miller, a New York Times reporter who was embedded with the unit, by mid-June—nearly two months after the end of major combat operations—the United States had interviewed only thirteen out of hundreds of Iraqi scientists. Documents relating to the programs are known to have been destroyed. Much of Iraq is yet to be explored; as David Kay, of the Iraq Survey Group, which took over the search for WMD in June, told Congress, only ten of Iraq's 130 major ammunition dumps had been thoroughly checked as of early October (the time of his testimony). Now that Saddam Hussein is in custody, it is possible that new information may be forthcoming, or that closemouthed Iraqis will offer fresh details.

Nevertheless, the preliminary findings of the ISG will probably not change dramatically, at least not in their broad contours. Kay summarized those findings in his October testimony.

Iraq had preserved some of its technological nuclear capability from before the Gulf War. However, no evidence suggested that Saddam had undertaken any significant steps after 1998 toward reconstituting the program to build nuclear weapons or to produce fissile material.

Why would you ask us uninformed Americans, you people from Europe always claim that we aren't told the truth by our press and that only you and the rest of the world knows what is really happening........ why don't you tell us?

Sitarro
12-15-2008, 03:39 PM
Add my Doc Marten imprint to his nut.

So chicken moon, you are one of those....... rebellious youth that wears Doc Marten boots, some of the ugliest in footwear design but very trendy with the styleless among us. How very 80s of you.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

red states rule
12-15-2008, 04:15 PM
So chicken moon, you are one of those....... rebellious youth that wears Doc Marten boots, some of the ugliest in footwear design but very trendy with the styleless among us. How very 80s of you.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

So an Iraqi reporter threw his shoes at Pres Bush

American reporters throw their underwear at Obama

Noir
12-15-2008, 04:27 PM
A former General and second in command of Saddam Hussein's Air Force, wrote a book about how Iraq's WMDs were taken to Syria. Check this Lebanese site...........

http://www.2la.org/syria/iraq-wmd.php

or read this very interesting article from Kenneth Pollack, former Clinton Administration intelligence analyst and Iraq expert........

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200401/pollack

What We Thought We Knew
The U.S. intelligence community's belief that Saddam was aggressively pursuing weapons of mass destruction pre-dated Bush's inauguration, and therefore cannot be attributed to political pressure. It was first advanced at the end of the 1990s, at a time when President Bill Clinton was trying to facilitate a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians and was hardly seeking assessments that the threat from Iraq was growing.

In congressional testimony in March of 2002 Robert Einhorn, Clinton's assistant secretary of state for nonproliferation, summed up the intelligence community's conclusions about Iraq at the end of the Clinton Administration:

"How close is the peril of Iraqi WMD? Today, or at most within a few months, Iraq could launch missile attacks with chemical or biological weapons against its neighbors (albeit attacks that would be ragged, inaccurate, and limited in size). Within four or five years it could have the capability to threaten most of the Middle East and parts of Europe with missiles armed with nuclear weapons containing fissile material produced indigenously—and to threaten U.S. territory with such weapons delivered by nonconventional means, such as commercial shipping containers. If it managed to get its hands on sufficient quantities of already produced fissile material, these threats could arrive much sooner."
In October of 2002 the National Intelligence Council, the highest analytical body in the U.S. intelligence community, issued a classified National Intelligence Estimate on Iraq's WMD, representing the consensus of the intelligence community. Although after the war some complained that the NIE had been a rush job, and that the NIC should have been more careful in its choice of language, in fact the report accurately reflected what intelligence analysts had been telling Clinton Administration officials like me for years in verbal briefings.

A declassified version of the 2002 NIE was released to the public in July of last year. Its principal conclusions:

"Iraq has continued its weapons of mass destruction (WMD) programs in defiance of UN resolutions and restrictions. Baghdad has chemical and biological weapons as well as missiles with ranges in excess of UN restrictions; if left unchecked, it probably will have a nuclear weapon during this decade." (The classified version of the NIE gave an estimate of five to seven years.)
"Since inspections ended in 1998, Iraq has maintained its chemical weapons effort, energized its missile program, and invested more heavily in biological weapons; most analysts assess [that] Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program."
"If Baghdad acquires sufficient weapons-grade fissile material from abroad, it could make a nuclear weapon within a year ... Without such material from abroad, Iraq probably would not be able to make a weapon until the last half of the decade."
"Baghdad has begun renewed production of chemical warfare agents, probably including mustard, sarin, cyclosarin, and VX ... Saddam probably has stocked a few hundred metric tons of CW agents."
"All key aspects—R&D, production, and weaponization—of Iraq's offensive BW [biological warfare] program are active and most elements are larger and more advanced than they were before the Gulf war ... Baghdad has established a large-scale, redundant, and concealed BW agent production capability, which includes mobile facilities; these facilities can evade detection, are highly survivable, and can exceed the production rates Iraq had prior to the Gulf war."
U.S. government analysts were not alone in these views. In the late spring of 2002 I participated in a Washington meeting about Iraqi WMD. Those present included nearly twenty former inspectors from the United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM), the force established in 1991 to oversee the elimination of WMD in Iraq. One of the senior people put a question to the group: Did anyone in the room doubt that Iraq was currently operating a secret centrifuge plant? No one did. Three people added that they believed Iraq was also operating a secret calutron plant (a facility for separating uranium isotopes).

Other nations' intelligence services were similarly aligned with U.S. views. Somewhat remarkably, given how adamantly Germany would oppose the war, the German Federal Intelligence Service held the bleakest view of all, arguing that Iraq might be able to build a nuclear weapon within three years. Israel, Russia, Britain, China, and even France held positions similar to that of the United States; France's President Jacques Chirac told Time magazine last February, "There is a problem—the probable possession of weapons of mass destruction by an uncontrollable country, Iraq. The international community is right ... in having decided Iraq should be disarmed." In sum, no one doubted that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

What We Think We Know Now
But it appears that Iraq may not have had any actual weapons of mass destruction. A number of caveats are in order. We do not yet have a complete picture of Iraq's WMD programs. Initial U.S. efforts to seek out WMD caches were badly lacking: an American artillery unit that had too few people for the task and virtually no plan of action had been hastily assigned the mission. Not surprisingly, its efforts garnered little useful information. According to Judith Miller, a New York Times reporter who was embedded with the unit, by mid-June—nearly two months after the end of major combat operations—the United States had interviewed only thirteen out of hundreds of Iraqi scientists. Documents relating to the programs are known to have been destroyed. Much of Iraq is yet to be explored; as David Kay, of the Iraq Survey Group, which took over the search for WMD in June, told Congress, only ten of Iraq's 130 major ammunition dumps had been thoroughly checked as of early October (the time of his testimony). Now that Saddam Hussein is in custody, it is possible that new information may be forthcoming, or that closemouthed Iraqis will offer fresh details.

Nevertheless, the preliminary findings of the ISG will probably not change dramatically, at least not in their broad contours. Kay summarized those findings in his October testimony.

Iraq had preserved some of its technological nuclear capability from before the Gulf War. However, no evidence suggested that Saddam had undertaken any significant steps after 1998 toward reconstituting the program to build nuclear weapons or to produce fissile material.

Why would you ask us uninformed Americans, you people from Europe always claim that we aren't told the truth by our press and that only you and the rest of the world knows what is really happening........ why don't you tell us?

Tl;dr

So when are we invading Syria?

Sitarro
12-15-2008, 04:31 PM
Tl;dr

So when are we invading Syria?

With a poll lover like that dickhead Osamabama, never.

Noir
12-15-2008, 04:37 PM
With a poll lover like that dickhead Osamabama, never.

But if you were the one making the call you would want too?

Sitarro
12-15-2008, 05:10 PM
But if you were the one making the call you would want too?

If I was in charge, the Middle East would have a beautiful sheen from it's glass surface.

gabosaurus
12-15-2008, 06:52 PM
I talked to a friend of mine today to gain some insight into the whole "shoe throwing" thing. I thought I would share it here, just in case anyone cared.
In Middle Eastern culture, throwing your shoe at someone is the highest form of contempt. You are literally telling someone that they are lower than dirt.
When Saddam was overthrown, many Iraqis demonstrated by kicking his statues or beating them with their shoes.
I was told that slapping someone with your shoe is the equivalent of one of us slapping or spitting on someone. That is why you always remove your shoes before you enter a residence over there. Waving a shoe is like one of us pointing our finger at someone.

gabosaurus
12-15-2008, 06:53 PM
Did anyone notice the grin on the Iraqi official's face when the guy threw the first shoe? Obviously he was enjoying it.

manu1959
12-15-2008, 06:54 PM
they burn flags....they cut peoples heads off on tv.....they throw shoes....

red states rule
12-15-2008, 06:56 PM
Did anyone notice the grin on the Iraqi official's face when the guy threw the first shoe? Obviously he was enjoying it.

Or he was thinking what would have happened if the guy would have threw his shoes at Saddam, and how lucky he is things are different now in Iraq

gabosaurus
12-15-2008, 06:57 PM
Good to see you are still clueless.

Kathianne
12-15-2008, 07:03 PM
I talked to a friend of mine today to gain some insight into the whole "shoe throwing" thing. I thought I would share it here, just in case anyone cared.
In Middle Eastern culture, throwing your shoe at someone is the highest form of contempt. You are literally telling someone that they are lower than dirt.
When Saddam was overthrown, many Iraqis demonstrated by kicking his statues or beating them with their shoes.
I was told that slapping someone with your shoe is the equivalent of one of us slapping or spitting on someone. That is why you always remove your shoes before you enter a residence over there. Waving a shoe is like one of us pointing our finger at someone.

Well that has been common knowledge for at least 4 years, so glad your friend brought you up-to-date.

Did you know that several Iraqi reporters stood up to apologize to Bush, which brought about the remarks he's being credited with in most arenas today? Didn't think so.

manu1959
12-15-2008, 07:05 PM

it took you four years to figure the shoe thing out......i would have liked to see some dude throw a shoe at saddam....

ironic the guy threw a shoe at the very man that gave him the right to throw that shoe and not be fed into a wood chipper feet first....

stephanie
12-15-2008, 07:10 PM
Oh wow.......do I feel..................smarter...

we all saw the Iraqis take their shoes to the statue of Saddam when it was pulled down, so we knew then what it was all about...

but I guess in some circles..............news travels slow...:coffee:

stephanie
12-15-2008, 07:15 PM
If a shoe ever gets tossed at the liberals DEAR LEADER, we'll see then how much joy and glee they express..

losers

Yurt
12-15-2008, 07:20 PM
really? here i thought the guy was sending a wedding invitation....

http://lh4.ggpht.com/bonbichan/RwbTeesgmjI/AAAAAAAAAes/p_52NRDA6Yg/s400/DSCF0487.JPG

stephanie
12-15-2008, 07:21 PM

Yurt
12-15-2008, 07:22 PM

what intrigued me was the guys total lack of reaction to the event, i swear it looked like he knew what was up, he didn't even flinch or blink

hey, do you mind if i throw a shoe or two at you?

Yurt
12-15-2008, 07:27 PM
bush was fast

http://features.csmonitor.com/politics/wp-content/assets/19/651/picture1.jpg

hjmick
12-15-2008, 07:51 PM

Umm... Duh.

Sitarro
12-15-2008, 07:51 PM
bush was fast

http://features.csmonitor.com/politics/wp-content/assets/19/651/picture1.jpg

Osamabama will have basketballs thrown at him, in the black community that means that they accept the oreo because he might bring them some moneys.

Sitarro
12-15-2008, 07:57 PM

No one with any intelligence cares what 5th world assholes stuck in the 14th century think or do...... I certainly don't give a shit. I do care what my American, former Iraqi, Orthopedic Surgeon says and he thinks that President Bush is a hero.

darin
12-15-2008, 08:13 PM
Merged other Shoe-throwing thread.

namvet
12-15-2008, 09:55 PM

duck fucker !!!!!!

red states rule
12-16-2008, 12:13 AM
No one with any intelligence cares what 5th world assholes stuck in the 14th century think or do...... I certainly don't give a shit. I do care what my American, former Iraqi, Orthopedic Surgeon says and he thinks that President Bush is a hero.

Pres Bush should have thrown one of his shoes back. Then, quite literally, the shoe would have been on the other foot.

gabosaurus
12-16-2008, 12:52 AM
My topic wasn't part of this discussion. But if some clueless fool thinks it belongs here, I guess I am not in position to disagree. :rolleyes:

DragonStryk72
12-16-2008, 02:31 AM

Having been to England this past September as a part of my Ireland run, I noticed no islamic changeover anywhere in England, so I'm not seeing what you're seeing as truth.

Next point, bush is provably a horrible president, whereas England is not provably going over to Islam.

Now, however, I come to my point: What was done there is just plain rude, period. I do understand the point that they don't like him, I get that, I don't either, but I don't go around endanger the peace of my country for an idiotic 10 second petty vengeance.

Thankfully, though, the news went on to talk about the fact that most Iraqis condemned the action, so at least one group is acting like adults about this.

But that really was good dodge on W.'s part.

moon
12-16-2008, 03:55 AM
gabosaurus;

My topic wasn't part of this discussion. But if some clueless fool thinks it belongs here, I guess I am not in position to disagree.

Your explanation has obviously been an education for some of the site's more virulent pseudo-fascists and xenophobes, ,despite their blustering claims to previous information. Seeing the neocon bomb-boy grossy insulted on world television has set their cause back a decade. Neocon Americans should check their kebabs for rat turds.

Sitarro;

No one with any intelligence cares what 5th world assholes stuck in the 14th century think or do...... I certainly don't give a shit.

Your constipated mentality is not uncommon among those for whom knowledge and civility are alien concepts. Check today's world media and see what the world thinks of your 'President' of the United States.

Here's a slightly better angle;

http://www.sighost.com/user/squaremoon/999_shoe_2.jpg

moon
12-16-2008, 04:25 AM
Najaf Crowd Pelts US Troops with Shoes;

http://www.juancole.com/

Some shrewd marketeer might like to set up a shoe-stall outside the American exit from the UN building.

Arab world demands Baghdad release its 'hero'
Chavez hails 'courageous' Iraqi shoe thrower

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2008/12/16/62109.html

Sitarro
12-16-2008, 04:40 AM
Having been to England this past September as a part of my Ireland run, I noticed no islamic changeover anywhere in England, so I'm not seeing what you're seeing as truth.

Next point, bush is provably a horrible president, whereas England is not provably going over to Islam.

Now, however, I come to my point: What was done there is just plain rude, period. I do understand the point that they don't like him, I get that, I don't either, but I don't go around endanger the peace of my country for an idiotic 10 second petty vengeance.

Thankfully, though, the news went on to talk about the fact that most Iraqis condemned the action, so at least one group is acting like adults about this.

But that really was good dodge on W.'s part.

Gee, what a surprise that you hate President Bush....... you voted for a used Caddy dealer from Vegas for VP and a porn director look alike nut case for President that refers to himself in the third person....... yea, I could give a shit about your opinion....... root:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Sitarro
12-16-2008, 04:47 AM
Sitarro;

Your constipated mentality is not uncommon among those for whom knowledge and civility are alien concepts. Check today's world media and see what the world thinks of your 'President' of the United States.

Can't wait to see which of his Middle Eastern cousins Osamabama blows first, I hear from the world press that he swallows....... I would think you would also but are more adept at taking it up the rear and chewing a rug.:upyours:

moon
12-16-2008, 06:33 AM
Sitarro;

I hear from the world press that he swallows.

Link please, or be tagged as a disseminator of misinformation.

Nukeman
12-16-2008, 06:55 AM
Some shrewd marketeer might like to set up a shoe-stall outside the American exit from the UN building.How do YOU think the rest of the world would feel if the Americans started treating ALL visistin dignitarys as ours are treated. I find it amusing that the countries that bitch the most have the government officials that really don't want to leave once they get a US post. they feel safer and know that they wont be attacked here. So take your shoes and shove them up your ass!!!! Its probably the least smelly part of you anyway...

moon
12-16-2008, 07:53 AM
Nukeman;

How do YOU think the rest of the world would feel if the Americans started treating ALL visistin dignitarys as ours are treated. I find it amusing that the countries that bitch the most have the government officials that really don't want to leave once they get a US post. they feel safer and know that they wont be attacked here. So take your shoes and shove them up your ass!!!! Its probably the least smelly part of you anyway...

I enjoy reading intellectual stragglers searching for substitutes for wit.

Next time a visiting foreign official turns up in New York who is guilty of killing one million American civilians and raping the country feel free to throw your shoe at him. Listening to you anybody would think that Guantanamo George is somehow worthy of respect. He has a berth booked for him in The Hague, if he'd just care to travel overseas to the right locality.

namvet
12-16-2008, 09:41 AM
The assailant was a journalist, so I'll bet they were loafers. :laugh2:

Nukeman
12-16-2008, 10:00 AM
Nukeman;

Next time a visiting foreign official turns up in New York who is guilty of killing one million American civilians and raping the country feel free to throw your shoe at him. Listening to you anybody would think that Guantanamo George is somehow worthy of respect. He has a berth booked for him in The Hague, if he'd just care to travel overseas to the right locality.regardles of your personal feelings a visiting head of state should be afforded a certain level of dignity. If your choose to go down that path where do you make the distinction between who is worhty of everyones support. You are so quick to deamonize Bush yet you have given no space in your rantings about the oppresion of the arab countries. why is that??

stephanie
12-16-2008, 10:02 AM
Nukeman;

Next time a visiting foreign official turns up in New York who is guilty of killing one million American civilians and raping the country feel free to throw your shoe at him. Listening to you anybody would think that Guantanamo George is somehow worthy of respect. He has a berth booked for him in The Hague, if he'd just care to travel overseas to the right locality.

wow, the toll of dead people just keeps rising..and you liberals always have this fantasy of the Hague...do you ever live in the REAL WORLD..

namvet
12-16-2008, 10:44 AM
the motive comes out

Shoe Thrower Hates U.S., Iran Role in Iraq, Family Says

BAGHDAD — The Iraqi TV reporter who hurled his shoes at George W. Bush was kidnapped once by militants and, separately, detained briefly by the U.S. military. Over time, Muntadhar al-Zeidi, a 28-year-old unmarried Shiite, came to hate both the U.S. military occupation and Iran's interference in Iraq, his family told The Associated Press on Monday.

source (source)

moon
12-16-2008, 12:52 PM
Same source;

Ahmed recalled that al-Zeidi spoke glowingly of anti-American cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, whose followers organized protests Monday to demand his release.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,467524,00.html

More kudos to al-Sadr. He must be first in line to replace the puppet, al-Maliki, when Obama pulls the plug on George's oil fantasies.

Nukeman;

regardles of your personal feelings a visiting head of state should be afforded a certain level of dignity.

I don't believe so. You are ignoring the circumstances, Guantanamo George being a known torturer with the blood of a million Iraqis on his hands. His visit was secret. He will never be able to advertise a visit to Iraq. They would nail him for sure. Evidently, the 'President' is a creep.

namvet
12-16-2008, 01:02 PM
Same source;

More kudos to al-Sadr. He must be first in line to replace the puppet, al-Maliki, when Obama pulls the plug on George's oil fantasies.

Nukeman;

I don't believe so. You are ignoring the circumstances, Guantanamo George being a known torturer with the blood of a million Iraqis on his hands. His visit was secret. He will never be able to advertise a visit to Iraq. They would nail him for sure. Evidently, the 'President' is a creep.

I totally approve of torture of these killers. you best hurry up. the good ship lolipop is about to leave.

moon
12-16-2008, 01:11 PM
Namvet;

I totally approve of torture of these killers. you best hurry up. the good ship lolipop is about to leave.

In that case you'd also have approved of the Vietcong crushing McCain's nuts as a captive. And you wouldn't have complained if they'd have done it to you. Or are you just claiming that it's OK for us to torture them but not the other way around ?
Remember, torturers have to travel in secret. That's because the world is essentially filled with decent people.

The current occupants of the White House are just so much pus to decent people, waiting to be squeezed;

Cheney defends waterboarding use

Dick Cheney, the US vice-president, has defended the use of waterboarding on prisoners at Guantanamo Bay

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2008/12/2008121604317293405.html

namvet
12-16-2008, 01:18 PM
Namvet;

In that case you'd also have approved of the Vietcong crushing McCain's nuts as a captive. And you wouldn't have complained if they'd have done it to you. Or are you just claiming that it's OK for us to torture them but not the other way around ?
Remember, torturers have to travel in secret. That's because the world is essentially filled with decent people.

The current occupants of the White House are just so much pus to decent people, waiting to be squeezed;

hey you finally got it. anything else on your feeble little mind?????

moon
12-16-2008, 01:22 PM
That's really funny, a torture buff calling others 'feeble minded'.

The brother of the Iraqi journalist who threw his shoes at US President George W Bush has said that the reporter has been beaten in custody.

Muntadar al-Zaidi has allegedly suffered a broken arm, broken ribs and internal bleeding, his older brother, Dargham, told the BBC.

Mr Zaidi threw his shoes at Mr Bush at a news conference, calling him "a dog".

A spokesperson for the Iraqi military says the journalist is in good health and said the allegations were untrue.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7785338.stm

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45300000/jpg/_45300796_alzeidi_ap220.jpg
Muntadar al-Zaidi

For sure, the health of this guy is of worldwide concern. Shame about the thousands of others currently being tortured in Iraqi and US dungeons.

Sitarro
12-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Sitarro;

Link please, or be tagged as a disseminator of misinformation.

OH SHIT, Are you going to accuse me of being a liberal or a progressive?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

stephanie
12-16-2008, 01:27 PM

Muntadar al-Zaidi

For sure, the health of this guy is of worldwide concern. Shame about the thousands of others currently being tortured in Iraqi and US dungeons.

you do have a real soft spot for terrorist and shoe tossers..how touching:coffee:

Sitarro
12-16-2008, 01:38 PM
wow, the toll of dead people just keeps rising..and you liberals always have this fantasy of the Hague...do you ever live in the REAL WORLD..

Zeros are confusing for these "pregressives", they think the more of them the better. Sure, there are a million dead Iraqis..... right. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

namvet
12-16-2008, 02:04 PM

Muntadar al-Zaidi

For sure, the health of this guy is of worldwide concern. Shame about the thousands of others currently being tortured in Iraqi and US dungeons

Shoe-Thrower in Iraqi Military Custody, 'Suffering Broken Bones'

Muntadhar al-Zeidi suffered a broken arm and ribs after being struck by Iraqi security agents, his brother told AFP on Tuesday.

link (link)

whats even funnier is your support for terrorists who kill women and children. your what's known as the double standard.

Sitarro
12-16-2008, 02:37 PM

Muntadar al-Zaidi

If he is the voice of Iraqis, he should be in great shape, who would beat his punk ass? I think Bush should pardon him for being such a pathetic, ignorant "man" that actually believes that throwing shoes is a statement of a civilized society. I wonder how much ass fat he used to get those lips that big........ fags around the world have a new heart throb.......... you like him don't you chicken moon?

namvet
12-16-2008, 02:41 PM
chicken moon, like all libby's, dosen't live in the real world. he'll learn about it the hard way. experience.

moon
12-16-2008, 02:43 PM
Namvet;
whats even funnier is your support for terrorists who kill women and children.

The guy under arrest hasn't killed any women and children, whereas the dog he threw the shoes at has killed hundreds of thousands of women and children.
Besides, what should you care about the lives of women and children ? You're a torture buff.

Incidentally, I've never met a genuine 'nam vet who supported torture. Actually, I've never met one who trumpets about being there, let alone tries to cash in with a 'net handle. You're unique.

Hey, this is a great place. Wherever you look there's another simpering neocon ass to kick !

Bush's visit to the Iraqi capital came just 37 days before he hands the presidency over to Barack Obama, who has vowed to withdraw troops from Iraq.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2008/12/2008121618330140949.html

namvet
12-16-2008, 02:53 PM
Namvet;

The guy under arrest hasn't killed any women and children, whereas the dog he threw the shoes at has killed hundreds of thousands of women and children.
Besides, what should you care about the lives of women and children ? You're a torture buff.

Incidentally, I've never met a genuine 'nam vet who supported torture. Actually, I've never met one who trumpets about being there, let alone tries to cash in with a 'net handle. You're unique.

Hey, this is a great place. Wherever you look there's another simpering neocon ass to kick !

Besides, what should you care about the lives of women and children ?

I have both.

I've never met a genuine 'nam vet who supported torture.

you've never met any combat vets. ask em about their tortured comrades. you've got a long way ta go kid. a long way. they were making wars before you were born. guess what???? they'll still be waring long after your gone. get a grip. your far and away from the real world.

Yurt
12-16-2008, 02:55 PM
moon, do you support the saudi government? iran's government?

moon
12-16-2008, 02:58 PM
Namvet;

you've never met any combat vets. ask em about their tortured comrades. you've got a long way ta go kid. a long way. they were making wars before you were born. guess what???? they'll still be waring long after your gone.

Classic stuff. I've hit stereotypical paydirt !!

Yurt;

moon, do you support the saudi government?

This just gets more juvenile by the minute. Even second-graders know that the House of Saud isn't a 'government' in any reasonable sense.

namvet
12-16-2008, 03:00 PM
Namvet;

and I just hit stereotypical dirt

moon
12-16-2008, 03:05 PM
Yeah, hit the dirt. Incoming shoe.

namvet
12-16-2008, 03:08 PM
Yeah, hit the dirt. Incoming shoe.

Yeah, hit the dirt. Incoming rounds.

Yurt
12-16-2008, 03:11 PM
Namvet;

Yurt;

This just gets more juvenile by the minute. Even second-graders know that the House of Saud isn't a 'government' in any reasonable sense.

sure they are...

http://www.the-saudi.net/directory/sag.htm

http://www.saudi.gov.sa/wps/portal/espp

are you calling them liars?

but interesting you didn't answer the question, i guess you wouldn't mind if i throw shoes are that torturing regime's head of state....hey, what do you think would become of me if i did?

http://thereport.amnesty.org/eng/Regions/Middle-East-and-North-Africa/Saudi-Arabia

i bring this up to show your unreasonable bias moon. i also do not believe you are who or what you claim and that you are here solely to argue a point. i have no problem with that, it is entertaining, but you don't fool any of us.

Abbey Marie
12-16-2008, 04:14 PM
If he is the voice of Iraqis, he should be in great shape, who would beat his punk ass? I think Bush should pardon him for being such a pathetic, ignorant "man" that actually believes that throwing shoes is a statement of a civilized society. I wonder how much ass fat he used to get those lips that big........ fags around the world have a new heart throb.......... you like him don't you chicken moon?

Seriously, throwing shoes? What's next, flinging camel dung?

PostmodernProphet
12-16-2008, 07:07 PM
now where do you expect us to find camels in the middle of December....oh....never mind....I thought this was your birthday thread and you were asking for presents....

stephanie
12-16-2008, 07:30 PM
I can't wait to see these same Liberals if something gets thrown at their little Marxist..

hell,they cry and scream if someone throws a nasty word at him..

they'll be calling for the person to be immediately strung up out in a town square..:laugh2:

namvet
12-16-2008, 07:47 PM
I can't wait to see these same Liberals if something gets thrown at their little Marxist..

hell,they cry and scream if someone throws a nasty word at him..

they'll be calling for the person to be immediately strung up out in a town square..:laugh2:

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/9/5/1/95157f015a5cd3396496d08e9f816d38.gif

:lol::laugh2::coffee::beer::salute:

stephanie
12-16-2008, 07:52 PM

you're bad..:thumb:

namvet
12-16-2008, 07:56 PM

thank you. I appreciate that !!!!!

actsnoblemartin
12-16-2008, 09:01 PM

i still cant stop laughing, that was great

moon
12-17-2008, 04:44 AM
Very funny. In reality, however, the gross insult was for Guantanamo George. Let's not get carried away by wishful thinking.

Al-Zaidi is certainly popular in Pakistan;

Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Obaid Abrar Khan

Rawalpindi

The episode of hurling shoes on US President George W. Bush remained talk of the town, as people belonging to different walks of life expressed their extreme excitement over the incident and praised the ‘brave act’ of the Iraqi journalist.

‘The News’ interviewed a number of people who were all praise for Iraqi journalist Muntadar Al-Zaidi, who hurled shoes on the US president. They were sympathetic towards the Iraqi journalist and were of the view that Bush should be declared a terrorist as he killed many innocent people.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=152366

A Saudi has offered $10 million for the shoes.

Psychoblues
12-17-2008, 05:13 AM
You are a child amongst men, moon.

Very funny. In reality, however, the gross insult was for Guantanamo George. Let's not get carried away by wishful thinking.

Al-Zaidi is certainly popular in Pakistan;

A Saudi has offered $10 million for the shoes.

I hope you're happy with that.

Can I get you something to cool your jets?!?!????!?!??!?!???!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

moon
12-17-2008, 05:18 AM
I can see how truth would get up your collective noses. However, truth is true. Cartoons are merely releases. It was GG who got 'shoed'. Shoes thrown at Obama wouldn't be worth anything like $10 million to anybody. It's the association, you see. George is stuck with it forever.

Psychoblues
12-17-2008, 05:23 AM
GG? Are you saying Gigi?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?

I can see how truth would get up your collective noses. However, truth is true. Cartoons are merely releases. It was GG who got 'shoed'. Shoes thrown at Obama wouyldn't be worth anything like $10 million to anybody.

I think she was in an old Beach Boy movie back in the '60's. Have you no understanding of American values and interests?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?!???!

Psychoblues

moon
12-17-2008, 05:29 AM
I refer you to post #187. Along with anybody else willfully ignorant.

Psychoblues
12-17-2008, 05:32 AM
I refer you to this: :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Get a life, cowgirl.

Psychoblues

Nukeman
12-17-2008, 06:34 AM

Muntadar al-Zaidi

I guess you wont have to worry about his health anymore. According to his brother he is fine and will be in court tomorow so EVERYONE can see for themselves that he was not beaten or have any broken bones.... sorry to disappoint you in your hopes of this guy being tortured....

Al-Zeidi's brother, Maitham, said he spoke with the reporter by telephone Tuesday and was told that he expected to be in court Wednesday morning.
Maitham al-Zeidi also said his brother sounded fit, despite claims by another brother that he had suffered a severe beating after being grabbed by Iraqi security at the Sunday press conference.

"Muntadhar has a broken leg, cracked ribs, some injuries under his eye, and his leg is also hurting him," al-Zeidi's brother Dhargham told The Associated Press. "He was taken to the hospital today around noon."

Dhargham said his information came from a friend who works as a security guard in the Green Zone where the shoe-throwing incident took place.

Interior Ministry spokesman Maj. Gen. Abdul-Karim Khalaf also denied reports that al-Zeidi had been badly injured.

"The rumors about al-Zeidi being injured or being hurt are baseless," Khalaf told the AP. "You can check that when you see him in the criminal court tomorrow morning."

moon
12-17-2008, 07:52 AM
Nukeman;

sorry to disappoint you in your hopes of this guy being tortured....

If you'd been paying attention you'd have seen that I referenced reports of him being damaged along with refutations by the Iraqi military. Your assumption is clearly misguided. I've also noted that the world is watching what happens to al-Zaidi and that any signs of torture will weigh heavily against al-Maliki or any other puppets in the Iraqi puppet government.
People don't generally realise it yet but there will be a price to pay for what has been done to Iraq and Iraqis.

stephanie
12-17-2008, 08:30 AM
Nukeman;
People don't generally realise it yet but there will be a price to pay for what has been done to Iraq and Iraqis.

and you know this how??

crystal ball?

red states rule
12-17-2008, 08:35 AM
and you know this how??

crystal ball?

Because he said so. Like another lib from Maine, Moon has no hesitation showing the rest of us how much smarter and how much more informed he is then the rest of us :laugh2:

stephanie
12-17-2008, 08:46 AM
you would think old moonie would get a clue..only a small minority of LIBERALS (like Keith Olberman) in the United States really give a shit about the shoe incident..

but he wants to make it into some WORLD WIDE VIEW of how things are..

quite a wet dream he has going on..

red states rule
12-17-2008, 08:50 AM
you would think old moonie would get a clue..only a small minority of LIBERALS (like Keith Olberman) in the United States really give a shit about the shoe incident..

but he wants to make it into some WORLD WIDE VIEW of how things are..

quite a wet dream he has going on..

Liberals live to show hate toward theri political opponents Steph. Look how they have acted fro the last 8 years, and look how they behave when a conservative dies

Case in point - Tony Snow

moon
12-17-2008, 09:21 AM
and you know this how??

crystal ball?

What an extraordinarily ill-informed question. You'd have to be snorting too much to think that there wouldn't be a price to pay for what has been done to Iraq and Iraqis.

red states rule
12-17-2008, 09:23 AM
What an extraordinarily ill-informed question. You'd have to be snorting too much to think that there wouldn't be a price to pay for what has been done to Iraq and Iraqis.

If you can't provide an answer to a direct question - just say so

Classact
12-17-2008, 09:24 AM

They were actually size twelves but George ran out of fingers.Ignorance! No excuse for your ignorance... go here and see my answer to the ignorance of your tribe... http://www.americasdebate.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=17947&view=findpost&p=265267

stephanie
12-17-2008, 09:26 AM

okey dokey... knower of all things...:cow:(snort)

moon
12-17-2008, 09:41 AM
. go here and see my answer to the ignorance of your tribe..

I knew there were bigots here. I knew there were pseudo-fascists aplenty. But I wasn't expecting crazies !

namvet
12-17-2008, 09:47 AM
Nukeman;

If you'd been paying attention you'd have seen that I referenced reports of him being damaged along with refutations by the Iraqi military. Your assumption is clearly misguided. I've also noted that the world is watching what happens to al-Zaidi and that any signs of torture will weigh heavily against al-Maliki or any other puppets in the Iraqi puppet government.

realise

hmmm. you know we spell this realize. so what country are you from????

stephanie
12-17-2008, 09:48 AM

translation-I can't convince them that I am more intelligent and more informed, like I did over at DuUnderground...

moon
12-17-2008, 10:10 AM
namvet;

so what country are you from????

You'll never know.

Geez, I might even be a different colour than you !

Incoming shoe.

stephanie
12-17-2008, 10:13 AM
namvet;

You'll never know.

Incoming shoe.

humor it seems, isn't one of your better qualities...but anger seems to seep from you..

shame

namvet
12-17-2008, 10:22 AM
namvet;

You'll never know.

Incoming shoe.

I knew you'd duck that one.

stephanie
12-17-2008, 10:29 AM
my bet......
He's from Europe, or Australia..or who knows...he could be right here from the US of A...........

red states rule
12-17-2008, 10:32 AM
my bet......
He's from Europe, or Australia..or who knows...he could be right here from the US of A...........

or a member of the ACLU in Maine

namvet
12-17-2008, 10:36 AM
well if its to afraid to tell us then its to ashamed of where it lives.

Classact
12-17-2008, 10:40 AM
I knew there were bigots here. I knew there were pseudo-fascists aplenty. But I wasn't expecting crazies !Did you read my very long post at the link I provided? The site is full of DU progressives with a very high brow condescending attitude like you but they seem to have a little difficulty dealing with reality that they are actually in the minority just like you.

namvet
12-17-2008, 10:48 AM

BTY who's GG ????

moon
12-17-2008, 10:59 AM
This isn't a debate site, it's a 'Zombies in the Mall' movie.

I'll have to mend it.

stephanie
12-17-2008, 11:05 AM

I'll have to mend it.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/289959688_8fc76e3cda_s.jpg

moon
12-17-2008, 11:14 AM
There have been scenes of uproar in the Iraqi parliament as MPs discussed whether to free a journalist who threw his shoes at the US president.

The scenes forced the speaker to suspend parliament until Thursday.

They came as two of the journalist's brothers said he had appeared before a judge but not in public.

Muntadar al-Zaidi had been expected to attend a court hearing, but officials told his family that the judge had visited him in his prison cell.

His brother Dargham, quoted by the Associated Press, alleged that he must have been severely beaten and officials feared his appearance could trigger public anger.

Another brother, Uday, said Mr Zaidi was being hidden away somewhere inside the heavily fortified Green Zone.

"We waited until 10 in the morning but Muntadar did not show up," he told al-Jazeera TV.

"Upon inquiring as to his whereabouts, we were told that the interrogating judge had gone to see him, something that contradicts the measures followed in all international laws in general."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7788096.stm

The bitter thing is that, should al-Zaidi have been beaten or tortured in custody, more US soldiers are going to be targeted. Obama should get them out of there before al-Sadr decides to let his warriors target them again.

Mahmoud al-Mashhadani, Iraq's parliament speaker, has threatened to resign following house arguments concerning the presence of foreign troops and the imprisonment of a local journalist who threw his shoes at George Bush.

Furor descended on parliament on Wednesday when legislators bickered over whether Muntadhar al-Zaidi, who hurled his shoes at the US president on Sunday, should be released from jail.

Speaking to Al Jazeera, Mahmoud Othman, an Iraqi member of parliament, said it had been argued that keeping an Iraqi journalist in jail while debating immunity for foreign forces in Iraq was unjust.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2008/12/20081217134311771205.html

The incident looks like becoming more important the Guantanamo George's Oil Bill. I can't say I'd be sorry to see that.

namvet
12-17-2008, 11:20 AM

I'll have to mend it.

then why don't you leave???? why are you even here???? all that hate you have will consume you. we are NOT responsible for what the world has done to you. you'll mend nothing here.

stephanie
12-17-2008, 11:21 AM
Obama should get them out of there before al-Sadr decides to let his warriors target them again.

yeah, the the Obambam will wave his magic wand, and walla

namvet
12-17-2008, 11:22 AM
yeah, the the Obambam will wave his magic wand, and walla

he's a Muslim

moon
12-17-2008, 11:25 AM
namvet;

then why don't you leave???? why are you even here???? all that hate you have will consume you. we are NOT responsible for what the world has done to you. you'll mend nothing here.

Leave ? What nonsense. I have to 'unzombie' the place first. Look what they've done to my nice clean 'reputation' box.

Shouldn't you be out polishing your flagpole or something ?

namvet
12-17-2008, 11:28 AM
namvet;

Leave ? What nonsense. I have to 'unzombie' the place first.

I have to 'unzombie' the place first

how do you propose that???? mind fucking???? :lame2: I have no flag pole. now what????

moon
12-17-2008, 11:30 AM
namvet;

I have no flag pole.

Dig a deeper hole. Nothing's safe these days.

Oh sorry, you mean you've been repossessed ? That's the price of unjust wars, unfortunately. Look on the bright side though. You could be one of four million displaced Iraqis. No soup kitchens for those guys.

Abbey Marie
12-17-2008, 11:31 AM

Nam, we don't really want to lose such a shining example of racism. It's a great object lesson for anyone who reads the site, and will only serve to make support for Israel grow. Ironically. :beer:

stephanie
12-17-2008, 11:32 AM
namvet;

Leave ? What nonsense. I have to 'un zombie' the place first. Look what they've done to my nice clean 'reputation' box.

calling us zombies...

I haven't heard anything out of you that isn't parroted right out of a liberal, American hating handbook..

the only thing different, is you spell a few words weird..

stephanie
12-17-2008, 11:33 AM
Nam, we don't really want to lose such a shining example of racism. It's a great object lesson for anyone who reads the site, and will only serve to make support for Israel grow. Ironically. :beer:

it's a good play toy..:thumb:

namvet
12-17-2008, 11:34 AM
namvet;

Dig a deeper hole. Nothing's safe these days.

Oh sorry, you mean you've been repossessed ? That's the price of unjust wars, unfortunately.

Dig a deeper hole

if I do ill find you. you are 1 bitter motherfucker

namvet
12-17-2008, 11:37 AM
calling us zombies...

I haven't heard anything out of you that isn't parroted right out of a liberal, American hating handbook..

the only thing different, is you spell a few words weird..

colour. he's an English Muslim

Nukeman
12-17-2008, 11:39 AM
Obama should get them out of there before al-Sadr decides to let his warriors target them again.
:lol::lol:
That has to be one of the dumbest things you have posted to date. al-Sadr does not have "warriors" he has thugs and bums that target women and children after they hide behind them in their lame attempt to attack US soldiers.

By the way MOST of those Iraqi deaths you speak of can be laid at the feet of OTHER Iraqi's. YOU know that heated hatred between Shi'ite and Sunni, they have killed more of each other than all the deaths caused by the US.....

..........warriors........... :laugh2::laugh2: I just can't believe you called them that:laugh2::laugh2:

moon
12-17-2008, 11:39 AM
namvet;

you are 1 bitter motherfucker

You don't know the half of it. Conversely, you seem like a bit of a wuss to me.

namvet
12-17-2008, 11:40 AM

he's nothing new under the sun. ive seen his type many times. many places. totally combative. and he wants his payback here.

Nukeman
12-17-2008, 11:41 AM
namvet;

uuhhhhhh internet tough guy!!!!!!! I guess we will never know just how tough you are since you hide behind a computer all day.... ME I am happy to tell you where to come for yoru ass beating.....

namvet
12-17-2008, 11:44 AM
namvet;

you seem to be a bit of a pussy to me. you've shown no coruage here at all. dig a deeper hole.

stephanie
12-17-2008, 11:44 AM
moon sounds and acts like a wannabe terrorist, but is too much of a wuss..

he's typing all his hate from his mommy and daddy's basement and has never worked a day in his life, in fact he's probably still in high school...

moon
12-17-2008, 11:46 AM
nukeman;

uuhhhhhh internet tough guy!!!!!!! I guess we will never know just how tough you are since you hide behind a computer all day.... ME I am happy to tell you where to come for yoru ass beating.....

I'm speaking in terms of grammatical and political competences , naturally. You should look beyond muscleheadedness. If you can, that is.
I'm quite happy to shove you on the horns of a dilemma or split your infinitives anytime. Just keep posting the ad hominem crap and waffling about 'beating ass'.

namvet;

you've shown no coruage here at all

Well, even without knowing what 'coruage' is I'm certainly whipping your ass, and you've got a whole heap of Zombie backup.

Nukeman
12-17-2008, 11:46 AM
moon sounds and acts like a wannabe terrorist, but is too much of a wuss..

he's typing all his hate from his mommy and daddy's basement and has never worked a day in his life, in fact he's probably still in high school...

smelling of cheeto's and musty basement!!!!!!!! Ohh and a orange ring around his d!@# from all the cheeto's:coffee:

namvet
12-17-2008, 11:47 AM
he's down to ass flaming. I think its high time admin shows him the door. and locks it.

stephanie
12-17-2008, 11:48 AM
nukeman;

I'm speaking in terms of grammatical and political competences , naturally. You should look beyond muscleheads.

I'm quite happy to shove you on the horns of a dilemma or split your infinitives anytime. Just keep posting the ad hominem crap and waffling about 'beating ass'.

blaa, blaaa, blaaaaaa

is that better?:laugh2:

namvet
12-17-2008, 11:49 AM
nukeman;

I'm speaking in terms of grammatical and political competences , naturally. You should look beyond muscleheadedness. If you can, that is.

your crossing the line here. and very close to the ban door.

moon
12-17-2008, 11:54 AM
namvet;

your crossing the line here. and very close to the ban door.

In an ignorant and incestuous pseudo-fascist environment that would be the case, yes. It would leave me wondering what to do with all these scalps though.

Incidentally, 'your' is the possessive . If you want to speak proper American you'll have to concentrate on little things like grammar. You do show promise, having noted some European elements of speech, even if it was for xenophobic purposes. Of course, such elements might be a ruse to roust out xenophobia. You'll never know.

And quit whimpering about banning me, tough guy. Fight your own goddamned battles.

stephanie
12-17-2008, 11:58 AM
namvet;

In an ignorant and incestuous pseudo-fascist environment that would be the case, yes. It would leave me wondering what to do with all these scalps though.

blaa blaa blaa
You've become boring..you are a one topic wonder..

yawn..

namvet
12-17-2008, 12:02 PM
blaa blaa blaa

yawn..

tell the moon he's on ignore. i have no more time for his insanity. i'd have to charge him double over time. tootles.............

moon
12-17-2008, 12:03 PM
Another neocon for the coup stick.

stephanie;

blaa blaa blaa

yawn..

Then we can start savoring your absence, with any luck.

stephanie
12-17-2008, 12:34 PM
Another neocon for the coup stick.

stephanie;

Then we can start savoring your absence, with any luck.

listen jack off, I've been with these same people for years, you've been here with a little over a hundred post..

now go get a clue..one topic wonder:cheers2:

moon
12-17-2008, 01:13 PM
stephanie;

listen jack off, I've been with these same people for years

I thought you said you were bored with the thread. I wasn't suggesting that you leave the mall. That would be impolite, and I don't suffer the failings of the site graffitists. Yawn away.

Stephanie;

yawn

A less severe charge, insulting the leader of a foreign nation, carries a sentence of up to two years in prison or a fine of 200 Iraqi dinars, about 17 cents.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/17/world/middleeast/17iraq.html?_r=1

That's disgraceful. They should reduce the fine.

moon
12-17-2008, 01:47 PM
Of shoes and savages........

It was 28 September 2000. Then opposition candidate to become Israeli prime minister, Ariel Sharon, decided to take a "stroll" to the al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, one of Islam's holiest sites. He claimed the move was not meant to be provocative, and that he was just taking a walk "to see what happens here." However, the previous decade, there had been at least two incidents during which Jewish Israelis threatened the mosque compound and Israeli forces carried out several mass killings of worshippers, and Palestinians revolted leading to the death of nearly 100 Palestinians by Israeli forces.

Sharon's provocation led to clashes between Palestinian worshippers and more than 1,000 of Sharon's occupation forces who just so happened to be in the area and armed with rubber coated steel bullets, tear gas and full riot gear. The Palestinian worshippers on the other hand were armed with their shoes. Images of this incident made it around the world as worshippers flung shoes at the Israeli occupation forces. The reaction to Sharon's visit quickly spread throughout the Occupied Palestinian Territories, as Palestinians en masse took to the streets. Israel's response, gunning down dozens of unarmed Palestinian protestors in a few days, led to years of violence. This incident, led to what many say was the incident that ignited the second Palestinian intifada, while after leaving al-Aqsa, Sharon arrogantly claimed, "There was no provocation here."

A move of such arrogance could only be matched by Sharon's good friend eight years later.

http://electronicintifada.net/artman2/uploads/2/081216-cassel-shoes.jpg

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article10031.shtml

I might start smacking a few peeps with a shoe myself.

Abbey Marie
12-17-2008, 01:52 PM
Yet more racist postings of racist articles.

Here's a cleansing image to detox the thread:

http://design.flowingpens.com/blog/images/israel_flag.jpg

namvet
12-17-2008, 01:57 PM
5BmEGm-mraE

:dance::dance::beer:

Abbey Marie
12-17-2008, 02:03 PM
5BmEGm-mraE

:dance::dance::beer:

:laugh2:

Nukeman
12-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Of shoes and savages........

I might start smacking a few peeps with a shoe myself.
I love how the islamic countries always use CHILDREN in their propaganda!! These children know nothing of what they are "supporting" yet you and your ilk eat it up like they are so enlightend and must some how know what they are doing

Sitarro
12-17-2008, 02:35 PM
The bitter thing is that, should al-Zaidi have been beaten or tortured in custody, more US soldiers are going to be targeted. Obama should get them out of there before al-Sadr decides to let his warriors target them again.

American service men and women would love to see "warriors" come out from behind the burkas of women and the protection of children's presence, to actually fight like adults........ none of the pussies from the middle east have the balls to do so......... the palestinians are great examples, nothing but loser nut cases that hide and throw rocks at Israelis........ Arafat was an HIV infected faggot,how close were you to him? What's it like to hide behind your mommy's burka, or are you wearing it?

The incident looks like becoming more important the Guantanamo George's Oil Bill.

This sentence doesn't make sense and you're an idiot.