PDA

View Full Version : Fonda drops 4 letter word on Today

namvet
12-16-2008, 11:10 AM
the ole bitch is slippin fast. she drops the word "c**t" on Today program. Halarious. typical Fonda fodder :dance:

Jane Fonda must have thought she was on cable! And not even basic cable, somewhere like HBO or Showtime.

Henry's baby girl, who is about 70 now, was on NBC's "Today" show talking about "The Vagina Monologues" when a certain four-letter word slipped out.

You know we can't print it but given the title of the play most folks can probably figure it out.

To be fair, Jane didn't just jump up and yell the word out. She was explaining to Meredith Vieira that years ago she had been asked to do a piece from the play called (the word we can't print) but had not seen the play at the time.

Jane didn't even blink -- she just went on talking. But after a break, Meredith apologized for the guest's verbal slip.

o3qXUFyzrjM

PTSD?????

Binky
12-16-2008, 11:42 AM
Has she ever apoligized for covorting with the enemy during the Viet Nam war? I think not! Once at traitor, always a traitor.

Hobbit
12-16-2008, 11:45 AM
Has she ever apoligized for covorting with the enemy during the Viet Nam war? I think not! Once at traitor, always a traitor.

She did. I was going to give her a genuine chance at trying to reconcile, too. She even claimed to have converted to Christianity. Then, the new attention she had garnered got to her and she started protesting the Iraq war...

stephanie
12-16-2008, 11:46 AM
all the money in the world still can't buy someone class..

Fonda should be committed..just for the fact she married Teddy Turner..

but that was a match made in hell...:thumb:

namvet
12-16-2008, 11:54 AM
she is a North Vietnam vet. wonder if she gets benefits ???? :lol::coffee: man has that baby had a few face lifts and botox treatments............but ugly runs to da bone :dance:

Binky
12-16-2008, 11:58 AM
she is a North Vietnam vet. wonder if she gets benefits ???? :lol::coffee: man has that baby had a few face lifts and botox treatments............but ugly runs to da bone :dance:

As my mom used to say, "pretty is as pretty does."

Abbey Marie
12-16-2008, 12:28 PM
all the money in the world still can't buy someone class..

Fonda should be committed..just for the fact she married Teddy Turner..

but that was a match made in hell...:thumb:

And her dad was a class act all the way.

Mr. P
12-16-2008, 12:45 PM
She did. I was going to give her a genuine chance at trying to reconcile, too. She even claimed to have converted to Christianity. Then, the new attention she had garnered got to her and she started protesting the Iraq war...

She DID NOT! She made a half assed attempt but never an honest apology. As I recall it was more of an appeasement than an honest apology.
It didn't work for Vietnam or even Vietnam era vets. She's scum and will ALWAYS be scum!

namvet
12-16-2008, 12:52 PM

no apology will EVER undo what she did. she caused those POW's even more pain. we spit on it and always will till the day she grabs her chest and keels over DEAD !!!!

eighballsidepocket
12-16-2008, 03:42 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1a/HJGE.jpg/220px-HJGE.jpg

Hanoi Jane with her compatriots, at a NVA anti-aircraft gun.

namvet
12-16-2008, 04:14 PM

the POW's gave her notes on this visit to take home to their relative. the whore gave them to the camp commander. and he took it out on them.

actsnoblemartin
12-16-2008, 09:30 PM
that word, has a second meaning

it means a detestable person

I will only say jane and only jane is a contemptible person

based on her actions alone

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/c**t

b. a contemptible person.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/contemptible

the POW's gave her notes on this visit to take home to their relative. the whore gave them to the camp commander. and he took it out on them.

Binky
12-17-2008, 01:49 AM

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that on the news. Traitor!

Binky
12-17-2008, 01:53 AM
How about the news clip of her sitting on top of a tanker and VC all around her? Traitor, and my hubby had served in Nam too. I would bet that has come back to haunt her many times over in the last 40 years.

Psychoblues
12-17-2008, 01:59 AM
Jane was enormously helpful and exactly correct in her admonitions to end the senseless war in Viet Nam and to stop the senseless sacrifices of our proud and courageous young soldiers for an ideology that couldn't pass muster in an average ROTC batallion at the time.

I thought she might have said the "F**k" word and I was going to add the "You" one. This coming from one that was there, don't you know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Binky
12-17-2008, 02:19 AM
Jane was enormously helpful and exactly correct in her admonitions to end the senseless war in Viet Nam and to stop the senseless sacrifices of our proud and courageous young soldiers for an ideology that couldn't pass muster in an average ROTC batallion at the time.

I thought she might have said the "F**k" word and I was going to add the "You" one. This coming from one that was there, don't you know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

Psychoblues

She should not have covorted with the enemy as she did. No one is saying she didn't admonish that war. I'm saying she was a traitor and playing politics with the enemy, while my hubby was there fighting in the senseless war. And it was an insult to our soldiers and to America.

Psychoblues
12-17-2008, 02:30 AM
Jane Fonda went to North Viet Nam in an attempt to end the war atrocities and to assist in whatever way she could to get our captured troops released from the North Viet Namese prisons, binky.

She should not have covorted with the enemy as she did. No one is saying she didn't admonish that war. I'm saying she was a traitor and playing politics with the enemy, while my hubby was there fighting in the senseless war. And it was an insult to our soldiers and to America.

Don't be disillusioned by the reichwinger attempts to diminish her purposes there. She did more in that ill conceived photo op than any politician or dead patriot/trooper could have ever done with what she had to work with. Jane Fonda is not and has never been a North Vietnamese enemy sympathiser. That is an inaccurate picture painted of her by those that had a profit to be made in the advancement of that war and little tolerance for those of us that opposed it's continuance.

I'd appreciate it if you would do just a little research and contemplation of it's results before you make such outrageous statements.

In any event, can I offer you a cool beverage to wash down the dark meat?!?!?!?!???!??!

Psychoblues

Binky
12-17-2008, 02:45 AM
Jane Fonda went to North Viet Nam in an attempt to end the war atrocities and to assist in whatever way she could to get our captured troops released from the North Viet Namese prisons, binky.

Don't be disillusioned by the reichwinger attempts to diminish her purposes there. She did more in that ill conceived photo op than any politician or dead patriot/trooper could have ever done with what she had to work with. Jane Fonda is not and has never been a North Vietnamese enemy sympathiser. That is an inaccurate picture painted of her by those that had a profit to be made in the advancement of that war and little tolerance for those of us that opposed it's continuance.

I'd appreciate it if you would do just a little research and contemplation of it's results before you make such outrageous statements.

In any event, can I offer you a cool beverage to wash down the dark meat?!?!?!?!???!??!

Psychoblues

She was not a politican and had no business being there in the first place. She was perceived as being a traitor. Not my fault those pics were taken. Nor was it my fault she felt the need to try and make herself look better by sticking her nose in where it shouldn't have been.

Now......do you have a doobie? :dance:

Psychoblues
12-17-2008, 03:02 AM
I thinketh you draw a false conclusion as to the intricacies of her visit there, Binky.

She was not a politician and had no business being there in the first place. She was perceived as being a traitor. Not my fault those pics were taken. Nor was it my fault she felt the need to try and make herself look better by sticking her nose in where it shouldn't have been.

Now......do you have a doobie? :dance:

Our politicians either would not go or were forbidden to go. The public demeanor and description of her visit was and is largely shaped by those that disagree with her actions and attitude of that time. I suggest you get some real history of that visit and some real history of what she felt about it at the time and dispel yourself of any attitude that she was there in any kind of unAmerican venue. Her actions were clearly proAmerican and could have saved thousands of American lives and probably did in the afterthoughts and realities of the positive end to that ill conceived war on a people that posed no threat to the security of the United States or any other country or population.

Jane Fonda remains a true patriot in the eyes of this Viet Nam veteran and thousands if not millions of others.

Dig it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

Binky
12-17-2008, 10:13 AM
That makes me and millions of others just all warm and fuzzy.......

stephanie
12-17-2008, 10:17 AM
it makes me want to puke..

she's just a pathetic washed up old hag these days..that is hated by many, as it should be..

namvet
12-17-2008, 10:30 AM

in a TV interview they brought this photo up for her to see. she said so??? there were no enemy planes overhead.