PDA

View Full Version : Caylee Anthony Murder Case

eighballsidepocket
12-16-2008, 04:03 PM
Just a couple days ago, they found the remains of a child in a plastic bag, about 1/2 mile from the Anthony home.

The grandparents are still holding out hope that these remains aren't their grandchild. I doubt their hopes will last with DNA results forthcoming.

The child's mother is a real piece of work in my estimation.

If she does an insanity plea, that will take the prize. That plastic bag alone is a sign of planning and her Chloroform inquiries on the internet are certainly signs of premeditation. I think she/mother actually was trying to figure out a way to gas her child with Chloroform, while she went out and party'd. Only I think she over did it with the Chloroform, and killed the child, then came up with a real "cock and bull" story about a Mexican baby sitter taking the child.

I'm really curious as to what evidence is being extracted from the Anthony home. I hope the please don't pull an O.J. and screw up the evidenciary items.

This mother is lieing in my estimation. I hope evidence is conclusive one way or the other, anyway.

Kathianne
12-16-2008, 05:15 PM
Just a couple days ago, they found the remains of a child in a plastic bag, about 1/2 mile from the Anthony home.

The grandparents are still holding out hope that these remains aren't their grandchild. I doubt their hopes will last with DNA results forthcoming.

The child's mother is a real piece of work in my estimation.

If she does an insanity plea, that will take the prize. That plastic bag alone is a sign of planning and her Chloroform inquiries on the internet are certainly signs of premeditation. I think she/mother actually was trying to figure out a way to gas her child with Chloroform, while she went out and party'd. Only I think she over did it with the Chloroform, and killed the child, then came up with a real "cock and bull" story about a Mexican baby sitter taking the child.

I'm really curious as to what evidence is being extracted from the Anthony home. I hope the please don't pull an O.J. and screw up the evidenciary items.

This mother is lieing in my estimation. I hope evidence is conclusive one way or the other, anyway.

Could be, but there was also evidence that she looked up how to break a neck.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212193459.shtml

...Casey Anthony, the mother of Caylee who is being charged with the girl's murder, had allegedly researched the potentially fatal chemical 'chloroform' and the words 'neck break' on her computer internet search sometime before her daughter was reported missing.

Authorities are set to test the unidentified body and investigtors will look for signs linking Casey Anthony or chloroform to the remains.

eighballsidepocket
12-16-2008, 05:39 PM
Could be, but there was also evidence that she looked up how to break a neck.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212193459.shtml

Kathiane: That's revolting revelations! ***How to break a neck.......:(

This mother is one sick, evil, one. :eek:

Kathianne
12-16-2008, 05:46 PM
Kathiane: That's revolting revelations! ***How to break a neck.......:(

This mother is one sick, evil, one. :eek:

I think it's the reason she is likely to get the death penalty. It's not like they don't have a premeditation condition. Seems nothing accidental about it. There would be no use of duct tape if it was just to 'knock her out.'

5stringJeff
12-17-2008, 09:16 PM
This story makes me simultaneously sick to my stomach, weepy, and enraged.

12-18-2008, 12:40 AM
I saw dateline the other night when they were covering it. And while I do think she likely killed her daughter, I am skeptical about the body they recovered. Granted, it was the day of, and they didnt have much information but i was just watching them act confidently that it was the childs body. I didnt see any reason to assume it was Caylee's body. But then i suppose that's what the forensic testing is for. I just think they may have jumped the gun alittle.

Nukeman
12-18-2008, 07:38 AM
I saw dateline the other night when they were covering it. And while I do think she likely killed her daughter, I am skeptical about the body they recovered. Granted, it was the day of, and they didnt have much information but i was just watching them act confidently that it was the childs body. I didnt see any reason to assume it was Caylee's body. But then i suppose that's what the forensic testing is for. I just think they may have jumped the gun alittle.
REALLY!!!!

1. the body was foound within 1/2 mile of her home.
2. The body was that of a small child
3. The body was hidden in the water for about the same amount of time she has been missing.

Hell just with circumstantial evidence you could go ahead without the forensics! Plus keep in mind WE were not told what was on the bode that was found, was it dressed in some of her cloths, shoes, hair ribbons??? I am sure some of the media know more than they are saying due to potential prosecution!!!

Just because the mom is cute and young does not mean she isn't evil as hell.... Or crazy!!!!!!