PDA

View Full Version : little adolph got denied

actsnoblemartin
12-16-2008, 08:46 PM
but he's so cute, who could deny this little facist his birthday cake

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081217/ap_on_fe_st/odd_hitler_cake

EASTON, Pa. – The father of 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell, denied a birthday cake with the child's full name on it by one New Jersey supermarket, is asking for a little tolerance. Heath Campbell and his wife, Deborah, are upset not only with the decision made by the Greenwich ShopRite, but with an outpouring of angry Internet postings in response to a local newspaper article over the weekend on their flare-up over frosting.

Psychoblues
12-16-2008, 08:53 PM
I don't know what little fascist you're talking about, marteen, but whoever named that kid probably needs his asked kicked in a very serious way!!!!!!!!!!!

but he's so cute, who could deny this little facist his birthday cake

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081217/ap_on_fe_st/odd_hitler_cake

EASTON, Pa. – The father of 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell, denied a birthday cake with the child's full name on it by one New Jersey supermarket, is asking for a little tolerance. Heath Campbell and his wife, Deborah, are upset not only with the decision made by the Greenwich ShopRite, but with an outpouring of angry Internet postings in response to a local newspaper article over the weekend on their flare-up over frosting.

I doubt if a 3 year old knows much beyond what mommy and daddy tell him and nothing about facsism whatsoever?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?.

Good to see you back, marteen!!!!!!!!!!!! How's it going wit 'cha?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Cool one?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Kathianne
12-16-2008, 08:56 PM
The kid is cute, the parents scary. He'll grow up to be frightening, as will his 3 badly named siblings.

actsnoblemartin
12-16-2008, 08:56 PM
i was making a joke about the three year old kid, with the name of adolph hitler last name

his parents do need a beat down thats true

i was hoping u would get a kick out of it my dear friend :dance:

I don't know what little fascist you're talking about, marteen, but whoever named that kid probably needs his asked kicked in a very serious way!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt if a 3 year old knows much beyond what mommy and daddy tell him and nothing about facsism whatsoever?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?.

Good to see you back, marteen!!!!!!!!!!!! How's it going wit 'cha?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Cool one?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
12-16-2008, 09:19 PM
I read this story a day or so ago but didn't see any reason to propagate the ignorance of his parents.

i was making a joke about the three year old kid, with the name of adolph hitler last name

his parents do need a beat down thats true

i was hoping u would get a kick out of it my dear friend :dance:

I would suspect that their problems go far beyond their propensity to give their children such aggravating and enflaming names. Don't you?!?!?!???!?!??!

Cool one?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
12-16-2008, 09:24 PM
i found funny the fact, the parents had no idea why anyone would get upset.

I dont mean to propagate anything other then, this poor kid, has dumbasses for parents, but its funny not in a ha ha way, but in a , their so stupid its funny way

can you dig it brother ?

:)

I read this story a day or so ago but didn't see any reason to propagate the ignorance of his parents.

I would suspect that their problems go far beyond their propensity to give their children such aggravating and enflaming names. Don't you?!?!?!???!?!??!

Psychoblues

Kathianne
12-16-2008, 09:35 PM

Psychoblues

Indeed. That cute 3 year old will be a homegrown terrorist in 15 years. Luckily the FBI has been given a heads up here.

Psychoblues
12-16-2008, 09:35 PM
I dig it, Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i found funny the fact, the parents had no idea why anyone would get upset.

I dont mean to propagate anything other then, this poor kid, has dumbasses for parents, but its funny not in a ha ha way, but in a , their so stupid its funny way

can you dig it brother ?

:)

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
12-16-2008, 09:37 PM
so how is your evening going :dance:

I dig it, Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
12-16-2008, 09:40 PM
Without a doubt he will be traumatized over and over again throughout his life, Kat.

Indeed. That cute 3 year old will be a homegrown terrorist in 15 years. Luckily the FBI has been given a heads up here.

There are some with which I can have no pity. His parents definitely knew better than what they did but they did it anyway.

How 'bout a Cosmos?!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
12-16-2008, 09:43 PM
I certainly can't complain right now, marteen!!!!!!!!!! Jammin' on the DP, jammin' wit some friends, jammin' on some topics that are close to my heart and jammin' on a 12 pack of Busch?!?!?!?!?!??!?!????! Hell fire, fella, it don't get no better than this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so how is your evening going :dance:

Ready for another cool one?!?!?????!??!?!??!

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
12-16-2008, 09:49 PM
hell yeah :)

I certainly can't complain right now, marteen!!!!!!!!!! Jammin' on the DP, jammin' wit some friends, jammin' on some topics that are close to my heart and jammin' on a 12 pack of Busch?!?!?!?!?!??!?!????! Hell fire, fella, it don't get no better than this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ready for another cool one?!?!?????!??!?!??!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
12-17-2008, 01:26 AM
Damned right!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

hell yeah :)

As an old machinist, "Keep your tools tempered and sharp" is what my old trainer taught me, marteen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was a genius and I love him to this very day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

DragonStryk72
12-17-2008, 02:36 AM
See, why do parents do that to their kids? I mean, seriously, try to give your kid a name that won't he ensure he never makes it past the bus stop with his lunch money.

Psychoblues
12-17-2008, 03:21 AM
There is no end to the insanities of reichwingers, ds'72.

See, why do parents do that to their kids? I mean, seriously, try to give your kid a name that won't he ensure he never makes it past the bus stop with his lunch money.

Can I get you a burgersnitzel and a Bocksworth?!?!?!?!???!?!??!??!

Psychoblues

Trigg
12-17-2008, 03:55 PM
The 2yr olds middle name is Aryan Nation..................poor kids.

darin
12-17-2008, 03:57 PM
God bless Freedoms, eh?

12-17-2008, 07:21 PM

What makes you think he wont make it past the bus stop? I mean, you think kids are really going to pick on Adolf Hitler??? He's likely to be the bully.

5stringJeff
12-17-2008, 09:50 PM
What in the hell is wrong with someone who names their kids "Adolf Hitler Campbell," "JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell," and "Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell"?!?!?

I'm sure all these kids will be looking forward to their 18th birthday in order to changes their names. How horrible!

01-14-2009, 01:38 PM
Figured Id resurrect this thread. It seems that little Adolf and his sister have been taken from their parents in NJ.

Little-Acorn
01-14-2009, 02:07 PM
What in the hell is wrong with someone who names their kids "Adolf Hitler Campbell," "JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell," and "Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell"?!?!?

I'm sure all these kids will be looking forward to their 18th birthday in order to changes their names. How horrible!

Frank Zappa (speaking of nutty weirdos) named his kids Moon Unit and Dweezil.

If there were laws against parents being irrelevant and stupid, then a lot of present parents would be behind bars... but very few for burdening their kids with such silly names.

P.S. Last I heard, his eldest daughter still goes by "Moon".

5stringJeff
01-17-2009, 09:08 AM
Figured Id resurrect this thread. It seems that little Adolf and his sister have been taken from their parents in NJ.

On what grounds? Because their parents hold the"wrong" political views?