PDA

View Full Version : gays/libs pissed at Osama rev choice

namvet
12-18-2008, 09:19 AM
its some show to see the dogs eat their own :laugh2: the messiah picks an anti gay rev ( Rick Warren) for for the invocation next month. HAHAHAHA

Joe Solomnese, president of the Human Rights Campaign, sent a blistering letter to the president-elect, accusing him of delivering a "genuine blow" to the gay community in choosing the reverend to give the formal invocation at next month's inauguration.

"[W]e feel a deep level of disrespect when one of architects and promoters of an anti-gay agenda is given the prominence and the pulpit of your historic nomination," he wrote.

wuf wuf Grrrrrrrr :coffee:

link (link)

12-18-2008, 01:27 PM
yes because Rev. Warren saying a prayer totally hurts the gay agenda... do they realize what they are saying?

PostmodernProphet
12-18-2008, 02:57 PM
????...in what respects is Warren anti-gay?......

namvet
12-18-2008, 03:04 PM

read the doc

Warren's support for California's Proposition 8 banning gay marriage

12-18-2008, 04:21 PM

in the way that he doesnt just bend over and accept anal probing when they make their demands to change society.

krisy
12-18-2008, 04:21 PM
I wonder if the gay community was as upset at the horrible things Obama listened to about our country and white people while sitting in front of Rev Wright all those years.

Seriously,the gay community needs to get over themselves. Everything is about their sexuality with them. I'm sick of hearing about this crapola.:gay::boohoo:

PostmodernProphet
12-18-2008, 05:51 PM
read the doc

being opposed to gay marriage isn't "anti-gay", it's just anti-changing marriage....

April15
12-18-2008, 09:26 PM
The choice was, in my opinion, a good way to start the unification of the nation.

stephanie
12-18-2008, 09:48 PM
the Unification of our Nation...that will never happen again..

there are too many professional victims anymore

Psychoblues
12-18-2008, 10:18 PM
The conservative media seems to be a bit uptight about this but I have seen little from the gay communities on this subject. And obviously very few liberals are upset either as they haven't had much criticism either.

Is this just some more reichwing shit stirring or just ignorance disquised as observation?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

stephanie
12-18-2008, 10:25 PM
Personally, I could give a shit less who the little Marxist has speaking at his coronation...I'm sure watching paint dry will be just as exciting..:dance:

Psychoblues
12-18-2008, 10:30 PM
And so the professional victim speaks again?!?!????!??!??!?!

Personally, I could give a shit less who the little Marxist has speaking at his coronation...I'm sure watching paint dry will be just as exciting..:dance:

How's them Cods hangin', stevie?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

gabosaurus
12-19-2008, 12:06 AM
So who is pissed? Obama is reaching out to his opponents and detractors. Something that hasn't happened in the last 8 years or so.

stephanie
12-19-2008, 12:35 AM
Suuuuuurrrrre he's reaching out..probably Rev. Wright was busy that weekend..

you want to see some pissed off people about it, go to the DuUnderground or the dailykos...

their choking on their anger..it's cute to watch..

Psychoblues
12-19-2008, 12:39 AM
I could give him a little advise on the futilities of his actions, gabby, but for now I think I'll sit back and enjoy the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who is pissed? Obama is reaching out to his opponents and detractors. Something that hasn't happened in the last 8 years or so.

He is still young and I haven't seen him do much that can't be quickly reversed as soon as he gathers up a little steam and realizes who voted him in and who didn't. It really is sad that it has to be that way but the actions of the Republicans in 1992 made all that present protocol and their actrions since have made it necessary!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could I offer you a refreshment?!??!??!????!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
12-19-2008, 12:42 AM
Your feeble imagination is toying with your more feeble common sense again, stevie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suuuuuurrrrre he's reaching out..probably Rev. Wright was busy that weekend..

you want to see some pissed off people about it, go to the DuUnderground or the dailykos...

their choking on their anger..it's cute to watch..

Where do you come up with those lies and innuendo?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm cutting you off the alcohol right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

stephanie
12-19-2008, 01:14 AM
Here's that reaching out thing someone was talking about..

News Release from Barney Frank
Congressman, 4th District, Massachusetts
2252 Rayburn Building · Washington, D.C. 20515 · (202) 225-5931
For Immediate Release:

December 18, 2008

STATEMENT OF CONGRESSMAN FRANK ON PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA CHOOSING RICK WARREN TO GIVE INAUGURATION INVOCATION

“I am very disappointed by President-elect Barack Obama’s decision to honor Reverend Rick Warren with a prominent role in his inauguration. Religious leaders obviously have every right to speak out in opposition to anti-discrimination measures, even in the degrading terms that Rev. Warren has used with regard to same-sex marriage. But that does not confer upon them the right to a place of honor in the inauguration ceremony of a president whose stated commitment to LGBT rights won him the strong support of the great majority of those who support that cause.

“It is irrelevant that Rev. Warren invited Senator Obama to address his congregation, since he extended an equal invitation to Senator McCain. Furthermore, the President-Elect has not simply invited Rev. Warren to give a speech as part of a series in which various views are presented. The selection of a member of the clergy to occupy this uniquely elevated position has always been considered a mark of respect and approval by those who are being inaugurated.”

http://www.house.gov/frank/warren121808.html

someone better call a WAAAAAAMMMMMBBBBUUUULLLLAAAANNNNCCCCEEE:boohoo:

Psychoblues
12-19-2008, 02:13 AM
Since when did you become so concerned about Barney Frank and anything he has to say, stevie?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Here's that reaching out thing someone was talking about..

News Release from Barney Frank
Congressman, 4th District, Massachusetts
2252 Rayburn Building · Washington, D.C. 20515 · (202) 225-5931
For Immediate Release:

December 18, 2008

STATEMENT OF CONGRESSMAN FRANK ON PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA CHOOSING RICK WARREN TO GIVE INAUGURATION INVOCATION

“I am very disappointed by President-elect Barack Obama’s decision to honor Reverend Rick Warren with a prominent role in his inauguration. Religious leaders obviously have every right to speak out in opposition to anti-discrimination measures, even in the degrading terms that Rev. Warren has used with regard to same-sex marriage. But that does not confer upon them the right to a place of honor in the inauguration ceremony of a president whose stated commitment to LGBT rights won him the strong support of the great majority of those who support that cause.

“It is irrelevant that Rev. Warren invited Senator Obama to address his congregation, since he extended an equal invitation to Senator McCain. Furthermore, the President-Elect has not simply invited Rev. Warren to give a speech as part of a series in which various views are presented. The selection of a member of the clergy to occupy this uniquely elevated position has always been considered a mark of respect and approval by those who are being inaugurated.”

http://www.house.gov/frank/warren121808.html

someone better call a WAAAAAAMMMMMBBBBUUUULLLLAAAANNNNCCCCEEE:boohoo:

Kathianne has informed me that her 3rd grade students can write a 4 paragraph essay on a subject that they are interested in. Although I disagree, I would think that someone like you could offer up a credible single paragraph on something you care about.

Are repeating party talking points and posting cartoons all you're about?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You're still cut off from alcohol, you old lush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

12-19-2008, 12:51 PM
It's a prayer. He isnt giving him any power. He isnt allowing him to set policy.

Besides, liberals hate God, who the hell is he going to find that agrees with you that knows how to talk to God?

Im amazed that the left has gotten so extreme that i have a reason to agree with Obama.

Psychoblues
12-21-2008, 02:40 AM
I lose more respect for you each time you open your denigrating mouth, a'21.

It's a prayer. He isnt giving him any power. He isnt allowing him to set policy.

Besides, liberals hate God, who the hell is he going to find that agrees with you that knows how to talk to God?

Im amazed that the left has gotten so extreme that i have a reason to agree with Obama.

I love God. Millions of liberals Love God. You are just so full of shit and wouldn't know it from your shoe polish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

PostmodernProphet
12-21-2008, 06:49 AM
The conservative media seems to be a bit uptight about this but I have seen little from the gay communities on this subject. And obviously very few liberals are upset either as they haven't had much criticism either.

odd, the only negative comments I have heard were FROM the left....

Psychoblues
12-22-2008, 11:26 PM
Very odd, indeed, pmp.

odd, the only negative comments I have heard were FROM the left....

Just what "from the left" are you talking about or is your imagination again overcoming your knowledge????!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

PostmodernProphet
12-23-2008, 06:59 AM
Just what "from the left" are you talking about or is your imagination again overcoming your knowledge????!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well, Barney Frank might be considered to be on the left.....except perhaps by you.....maybe you think he's too conservative?......

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 07:20 AM
I think Barney Frank represents, in this case, a constituency that has little to do with the overall left.

Well, Barney Frank might be considered to be on the left.....except perhaps by you.....maybe you think he's too conservative?......

In fact, I think the Log Cabin Republicans being entirely more concerned about the inclusion of Rick Warren in the inaugural address, your concern notwithstanding, is much more substantial, don't you agree??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Kathianne
12-23-2008, 07:24 AM
My feelings about Obama's pic for inaugural clergy are his choice. I wasn't crazy about Billy Graham and he basically has lived in the White House. As for Rick Warren, again I'm not thrilled with the choice of a creationist, but it's not mine to make. If Obama is comfortable with him, fine.

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 07:37 AM
'Zactly, Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My feelings about Obama's pic for inaugural clergy are his choice. I wasn't crazy about Billy Graham and he basically has lived in the White House. As for Rick Warren, again I'm not thrilled with the choice of a creationist, but it's not mine to make. If Obama is comfortable with him, fine.

The extremists from both sides are overdrawing their accounts on this issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I owe you a pos rep. Can I get you a java instead for now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

12-23-2008, 10:45 AM
'Zactly, Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The extremists from both sides are overdrawing their accounts on this issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I owe you a pos rep. Can I get you a java instead for now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

Is there any religious person in America you wouldnt find as an extremist?

PostmodernProphet
12-23-2008, 10:48 AM
I think Barney Frank represents, in this case, a constituency that has little to do with the overall left.

In fact, I think the Log Cabin Republicans being entirely more concerned about the inclusion of Rick Warren in the inaugural address, your concern notwithstanding, is much more substantial, don't you agree??

Since I have heard no criticism from the Log Cabin Republicans I see no reason at all to agree.....as I stated, the only criticism I have seen comes from the left....thus the answer to your original question is that it bothers liberals, not conservatives........

Psychoblues
12-28-2008, 06:04 AM
The "Log Cabin Republicans" always take a "right" bent, or didn't you know, pimp?

Since I have heard no criticism from the Log Cabin Republicans I see no reason at all to agree.....as I stated, the only criticism I have seen comes from the left....thus the answer to your original question is that it bothers liberals, not conservatives........

I would feel more comfortable with them if they were to take more of a "correct" bent. Am I confusing you, pimp?

Psychoblues

red states rule
12-28-2008, 07:24 AM
Many on the left are pissed at Obama for his selection of Rick Warren. Even some on his campaign staff are openly expressing their outrage

Here is one example I posted and the Obamabots ignored it

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=20386

PostmodernProphet
12-28-2008, 07:27 AM
Am I confusing you, pimp?

yes, you are....you keep commenting on conservatives who object to the choice of Warren, despite the fact there is no evidence of it.....that is confusing....

namvet
12-28-2008, 09:16 AM
The "Log Cabin Republicans" always take a "right" bent, or didn't you know, pimp?

I would feel more comfortable with them if they were to take more of a "correct" bent. Am I confusing you, pimp?

Psychoblues

keep up faggot. Osama is now a conserv. how's it feel to get that 9 foot long dong up your faggot ass????

:lol::lol::lol::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

:coffee::lol::laugh2::salute:

Psychoblues
12-30-2008, 11:41 AM
I'm just saying that the overall liberal community is just not that concerned with the fact that Rick Warren will deliver the invocation at the inauguration of Barack Hussein Obama as President of the United States of America. It just ain't that big of a deal amongst the very vast majority of the liberal community including most of the gay part of it.

yes, you are....you keep commenting on conservatives who object to the choice of Warren, despite the fact there is no evidence of it.....that is confusing....

Perhaps all the noise is coming from the Log Cabin Republicans and certainly from the very conservative media?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! I dunno. Help me out here just a bit, pimp. You whore around with all of them, don't you?!?!?!?!??!? Or so I've heard?!?!?!?!???!??!?!

Psychoblues

red states rule
12-30-2008, 11:47 AM
I'm just saying that the overall liberal community is just not that concerned with the fact that Rick Warren will deliver the invocation at the inauguration of Barack Hussein Obama as President of the United States of America. It just ain't that big of a deal amongst the very vast majority of the liberal community including most of the gay part of it.

Perhaps all the noise is coming from the Log Cabin Republicans and certainly from the very conservative media?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! I dunno. Help me out here just a bit, pimp. You whore around with all of them, don't you?!?!?!?!??!? Or so I've heard?!?!?!?!???!??!?!

Psychoblues

Many on the left are pissed at Obama for his selection of Rick Warren. Even some on his campaign staff are openly expressing their outrage

The Daily Kos and Eem Undergriund are fit to be tied

and now many in the Obama campaign staff are openly showing their temper. When TIME calls the messiah An Anti-Gay Rights Bigot there is a problem

Psychoblues
12-30-2008, 11:53 AM
But we all know you to be a liar, rsr.

The Daily Kos and Eem Undergriund are fit to be tied

and now many in the Obama campaign staff are openly showing their temper. When TIME calls the messiah An Anti-Gay Rights Bigot there is a problem

Care to extrapolate your position?!?!?!??!??!????!??!?!?!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues

red states rule
12-30-2008, 11:55 AM
But we all know you to be a liar, rsr.

Care to extrapolate your position?!?!?!??!??!????!??!?!?!

Psychoblues

How am i a liar when I posted the proof? Again, you are a one trick pony around here PB - you must be taking over for Virgil as the #1 flamer

Psychoblues
12-30-2008, 12:00 PM
You linked to just another DP thread and mentioned some shit that I never heard of.

How am i a liar when I posted the proof? Again, you are a one trick pony around here PB - you must be taking over for Virgil as the #1 flamer

Kiss this just once more, dumbo: :pee: rsr

:laugh2:

Psychoblues

red states rule
12-30-2008, 12:01 PM
You linked to just another DP thread and mentioned some shit that I never heard of.

Kiss this just once more, dumbo: :pee: rsr

:laugh2:

Psychoblues

The link to the TIME article is there for you. But you are one who pays attention to facts anyway

PostmodernProphet
12-30-2008, 12:05 PM
Perhaps all the noise is coming from the Log Cabin Republicans and certainly from the very conservative media?

that's just the point Psych....you keep saying that, but it's obviously nothing but a pathetic attempt to lie your way to winning the argument.....it just isn't happening anywhere among conservatives, except in your intoxicated imagination.....pretty dumb of you to keep posting if you ask me.....

red states rule
12-30-2008, 12:08 PM
that's just the point Psych....you keep saying that, but it's obviously nothing but a pathetic attempt to lie your way to winning the argument.....it just isn't happening anywhere among conservatives, except in your intoxicated imagination.....pretty dumb of you to keep posting if you ask me.....

and here is the link to TIME, where they take on the messiah

http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1867664,00.html

Psychoblues
12-30-2008, 12:12 PM
Kiss my ass, both of you indoctrinated turds.

Psychoblues