PDA

View Full Version : Chris Matthews Wins MRC’s 'Quote of the Year'

red states rule
12-23-2008, 05:33 AM
Chris worked damn hard to win this award - as did the other winners. All are proud memebrs of Obama's campaign staff (ie the liberal media)

Co-anchor Chris Matthews: “I have to tell you, you know, it’s part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama’s speech. My — I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don’t have that too often.”
Co-anchor Keith Olbermann: “Steady.”
Matthews: “No, seriously. It’s a dramatic event. He speaks about America in a way that has nothing to do with politics. It has to do with the feeling we have about our country. And that is an objective assessment.”

— Exchange during MSNBC’s coverage of the Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C. primaries, February 12.

A few highlights from the MRC's 2008 awards:

■ The Obamagasm Award

"Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope." -- Time's Nancy Gibbs in the November 17 cover story.

■ Half-Baked Alaska Award for Pummeling Palin

"The fact of the matter is, the comparison between her [Sarah Palin] and Hillary Clinton is the comparison between an igloo and the Empire State Building!" -- MSNBC's Chris Matthews on Hardball, October 14.

■ The Irrelevant Reverend Wright Award

"To see his [Jeremiah Wright's] career completely destroyed by three 20-second soundbites, all of the work he has done, his entire legacy gone down the drain, has been absolutely devastating to me - to him, sorry....We are still a racist country." -- Washington Post writer Sally Quinn on PBS's Charlie Rose, April 30.

■ From Camelot to Obamalot Award

"Today, the audacity of hope had its rendezvous with destiny....Obama is now an adopted son of Camelot. His candidacy blessed not just by the Lion of the Senate, patriarch of the clan, but by JFK's daughter." -- David Wright on ABC's Nightline January 28.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb-staff/2008/12/22/hes-thrilled-msnbcs-chris-matthews-wins-mrc-s-quote-year

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 05:47 AM
newsbusters is not exactly trustworthy, rsr.

Hasn't this been pointed out to you numerous times?!??!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

red states rule
12-23-2008, 05:49 AM
newsbusters is not exactly trustworthy, rsr.

Hasn't this been pointed out to you numerous times?!??!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

So you are saying Chris NEVER said he got a thrill up his leg? :laugh2:

If you would have read the link you would have found this PB

http://www.mediaresearch.org/notablequotables/bestof/2008/welcome.asp

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 05:56 AM
The only thing I am saying is that newsbusters is not trustworthy, dumbo.

Your delusions are your own. Maybe it's your meds that are confusing you so?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!??!!??!??!?

Psychoblues

red states rule
12-23-2008, 06:02 AM
The only thing I am saying is that newsbusters is not trustworthy, dumbo.

Your delusions are your own. Maybe it's your meds that are confusing you so?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!??!!??!??!?

Psychoblues

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Z44znzqG" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Z44znzqG" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 06:05 AM
Thanks for proving the degree of doofusness that you embrace, dumbo.

I still think you are a coward and a cheap shot piece of shit to boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

red states rule
12-23-2008, 06:07 AM
Thanks for proving the degree of doofusness that you embrace, dumbo.

I still think you are a coward and a cheap shot piece of shit to boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

I am showing you are beaten on this thread PB. You try do dismiss Chris's award by attacking the source, and the poster of the info

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 06:20 AM
That's an old and tried by you trick, rsr.

I am showing you are beaten on this thread PB. You try do dismiss Chris's award by attacking the source, and the poster of the info

Thanks for the lessons. As I expect you to continue the process I will guarantte that I will as well.

You're a simpleass lying piece of shit. What more can ANYONE say?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

red states rule
12-23-2008, 06:21 AM
That's an old and tried by you trick, rsr.

Thanks for the lessons. As I expect you to continue the process I will guarantte that I will as well.

You're a simpleass lying piece of shit. What more can ANYONE say?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Psychoblues

Yep, my #1 "trick" is truth and facts :laugh2:

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 06:28 AM
Delusional at best.

Yep, my #1 "trick" is truth and facts :laugh2:

I"ve known you for years now, rsr, and truth/facts are not what come to mind when I think of you.

Psychoblues

red states rule
12-23-2008, 06:29 AM
Delusional at best.

I"ve known you for years now, rsr, and truth/facts are not what come to mind when I think of you.

Psychoblues

Yea Virgil Jr, only you so far have tried to deny the story that Chris won an ward for something he never said :lol:

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 06:34 AM
Did anyone ever tell you that you were cute when you're mad?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yea Virgil Jr, only you so far have tried to deny the story that Chris won an ward for something he never said :lol:

They just lied to you to make you quit crying and whining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

red states rule
12-23-2008, 06:36 AM
Did anyone ever tell you that you were cute when you're mad?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

They just lied to you to make you quit crying and whining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Keep trying to say how Newsbusters is not a credible source even after I linked the MRC site and video of Chris's award wining quote

Hang in there Virgil JR, and keep trying to deny the truth while wearing those Obama approved blinders :laugh2:

No wonder you, BP, and Virgil are never taken seriously

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 06:46 AM
I didn't come here with an agenda, dumbass.

Keep trying to say how Newsbusters is not a credible source even after I linked the MRC site and video of Chris's award wining quote

Hang in there Virgil JR, and keep trying to deny the truth while wearing those Obama approved blinders :laugh2:

No wonder you, BP, and Virgil are never taken seriously

Being taken by anything beyond myself was and is not a consideration.

Obviously, you certainly have been taken, rsr. Enjoy your chosen shit that you have taken for a life.

Psychoblues

red states rule
12-23-2008, 06:49 AM
I didn't come here with an agenda, dumbass.

Being taken by anything beyond myself was and is not a consideration.

Obviously, you certainly have been taken, rsr. Enjoy your chosen shit that you have taken for a life.

Psychoblues

Your first post here was how NB was unreliable - you have been destroyed on that PB. Or is the vidoe of Chris making his award winning quote a fake? :lol:

Give it up son, or continue to try and deny the facts. Which is what you do best

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 06:56 AM
Your micro answer to a macro statement is unreliable, rsr.

Your first post here was how MB was unreliable - you have been destroyed on that PB. Or is the vidoe of Chris making his award winning quote a fake? :lol:

Give it up son, or continue to try and deny the facts. Which is what you do best

Just what did I ever say about any "MB"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Your medications are fucking up your thinking again, asshole.

Psychoblues

red states rule
12-23-2008, 06:58 AM
Your micro answer to a macro statement is unreliable, rsr.

Just what did I ever say about any "MB"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Your medications are fucking up your thinking again, asshole.

Psychoblues

It is amazing to watch the "mind" of a liberal at work

Perhaps one day I will see it

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 07:12 AM
And what happens if you don't dumbass?

It is amazing to watch the "mind" of a liberal at work

Perhaps one day I will see it

Will you still be the same idiot that you've always been?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! No problem. Status Quo is your primary modem operandi, correct?!?!?!?!???!??!???!?!

Psychoblues

stephanie
12-23-2008, 10:38 AM
WARNING:...mancrush coming..and a very objective one at that..:lmao:

In a year of unprecedented media bias one liberal hack stood out above the rest.
The Media Research Center released its list of the most outrageous and/or humorous news media quotes from 2008.
In a very competitive year, Chris Matthews took this year's top honors:
<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Z44znzqG" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Z44znzqG" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

the reat of the story..
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

red states rule
12-23-2008, 10:42 AM
No0 wonder it is so damn cold outside - I beat you to the punch Steph :laugh2:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=20408

stephanie
12-23-2008, 10:47 AM
dang it rsr..:cheers2:

mods can delete this one if they wish..

red states rule
12-23-2008, 10:49 AM
dang it rsr..:cheers2:

mods can delete this one if they wish..

Now I may have to endure Chris's ads if he runs for the enate here in PA :eek:

Merry Christmas Steph to you and your family

stephanie
12-23-2008, 10:54 AM
Now I may have to endure Chris's ads if he runs for the enate here in PA :eek:

Merry Christmas Steph to you and your family

with the people who support the Democrat party, Chrissy will be a shoe in..:eek::laugh2:

Merry Christmas to you and your family...

red states rule
12-23-2008, 10:58 AM
with the people who support the Democrat party, Chrissy will be a shoe in..:eek::laugh2:

Merry Christmas to you and your family...

But will LSDMSNBC make him give up his shows if he does run? Somehow I feel they will see nothing wrong with him being on the air during the campaign

They can do his show "No Balls" live from the campaign trail

stephanie
12-23-2008, 11:01 AM
But will LSDMSNBC make him give up his shows if he does run? Somehow I feel they will see nothing wrong with him being on the air during the campaign

They can do his show "No Balls" live from the campaign trail

If he loses, his song can be.....the thrill up my leg is gone..:coffee:

red states rule
12-23-2008, 11:04 AM
If he loses, his song can be.....the thrill up my leg is gone..:coffee:

Not with his messiah still in office

He will blame all us "bitter, uneducated, and Bible thumping" rural voters

Yurt
12-23-2008, 11:47 AM
even silly boy next to him to him "steady" :laugh2:

red states rule
12-24-2008, 08:36 AM
even silly boy next to him to him "steady" :laugh2:

Yet we are told there is no political agenda with the hosts and anchors at MSNBC :laugh2: