PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Moves to Widen Role of State Dept.

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 08:16 AM
It's about time we had an adult in charge of the State Department!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By MARK LANDLER and HELENE COOPER

WASHINGTON — Even before taking office, Hillary Rodham Clinton is seeking to build a more powerful State Department, with a bigger budget, high-profile special envoys to trouble spots and an expanded role in dealing with global economic issues at a time of crisis.

More: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/23/us/politics/23diplo.html?_r=2&hp

Good international relations with the United States of America are again a possibility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hillary can get the job done that will benefit all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

stephanie
12-23-2008, 08:19 AM
I guess she doesn't mind lapping up the sloppy seconds..just think it could of been....President Hillary...

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 08:26 AM
Isn't "sloppy seconds" more your forte' in interpersonal relationships, stevie?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?

I guess she doesn't mind lapping up the sloppy seconds..just think it could of been....President Hillary...

I don't think she has ever been an SOS before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously, jimbo, no alcohol for her at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

stephanie
12-23-2008, 08:34 AM
doesn't really matter anyway..the little Marxist is just a puppet... look at his administration, the Clintonistas are all back in power....

and you fools voted for........CHANGE..:laugh2:

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 08:38 AM
Too bad you feel that way, stevie.

doesn't really matter anyway..the little Marxist is just a puppet... look at his administration, the Clintonistas are all back in power....

and you fools voted for........CHANGE..:laugh2:

Would you like a bit of cheese to go with that whine?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

no Cods for stevie

Psychoblues

Des
12-23-2008, 09:57 AM
Of course she is, Hillary is a typical power hungry politician who doesn't understand that the role of the federal government doesn't need expansion, it needs to decrease.

12-23-2008, 10:42 AM
you do realize this has nothing to do with having an "adult" in charge and everything to do with the fact that she wants more power.

stephanie
12-23-2008, 10:51 AM
Power is all that matters to the Democrat party...sadly, I don't see the Clintons and the Commies letting go of it so easily, this time..

5stringJeff
12-23-2008, 03:36 PM
Of course she is, Hillary is a typical power hungry politician who doesn't understand that the role of the federal government doesn't need expansion, it needs to decrease.

Interesting you would mention that. Did you happen to vote Libertarian? Because, you know, that's the only political party left that actually believes that.