PDA

View Full Version : Split From "Who's Laughing Now?"

Silver
12-23-2008, 01:14 AM
Jimmy Carter is one of the best presidents out of office this nation has ever had. How can he embarrass you or the nation? He has taken no bribes he started no unnessessary wars he did not imprison innocent people or even approve torture!

I don't think I ever heard he shit in his pants in the oval office either.....whats you point ?

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 01:29 AM
Perhaps you're one of those idiots that I was talking about in that post, slither?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Are you still a child? Too young to remember the Carter years....?

The highest interests rates ever in the country?
Inflation out of control?

Its was the first and only time in my life I actually feared for the future of the US.....

Carter was useless as President....

And just who is supposed to give a fuck about you idiots?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 09:12 AM
1980 was a defining moment in American politics, numbnuts.

good presidents last for more than 4 years. Carter helped run his own ass out of office..........

It is sad that our country has now resorted to such lowlife political tactics but it is what we now live with. Even though I voted for him, Ronald Reagan can kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His own kids despise what he did to the American politic at the time and how it has transformed what we now see as BAS, business as usual, in the American politic now.

Hopefully, the campaign of Barack Obama has brought us back to honesty and hopefulness in our political lives. It may not last long but for my life I find it more representative of what my parents taught me as a child the values and aspirations of this great country in which I have fought so desperately for and in which I continue to reside.

I realize that shit like you spew continues to contaminate our common American ideologies while realizing that shits like you are only to be expected. In statistics they would call you an "outlier". I would agree with the "liar" part of that.

Psychoblues

namvet
12-23-2008, 09:34 AM
ahhhhh poor lil pussy redneck wus still mad cause his redneck prez got his pimple ass kicked out. invite him over for dinner. he likes eating shit in a bowl to just like you wus

:dance::lol::laugh2::beer::salute:

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 09:41 AM
You really can't carry on an intelligent conversation, can you, numbnuts?

ahhhhh poor lil pussy redneck wus still mad cause his redneck prez got his pimple ass kicked out. invite him over for dinner. he likes eating shit in a bowl to just like you wus

:dance::lol::laugh2::beer::salute:

Keep your nasty lips off my dick, you stinkyass cocksucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

namvet
12-23-2008, 09:46 AM
the only history you know is your last bowl movement you stinkyass cocksucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dance::dance::lol::lol::laugh2::laugh2:

April15
12-23-2008, 06:00 PM
I don't think I ever heard he shit in his pants in the oval office either.....whats you point ?The point is that his ideas for America involved sacrifice then to create security now. He knew what was ahead if this nation did not wean itself from oil. Raygoon just ignored all that and created a false economy sorta like the wizard of oz.

namvet
12-23-2008, 06:11 PM
The point is that his ideas for America involved sacrifice then to create security now. He knew what was ahead if this nation did not wean itself from oil. Raygoon just ignored all that and created a false economy sorta like the wizard of oz.

so has every prez before and after. and the newbie coming in ain't gotta clue

Kathianne
12-23-2008, 07:07 PM
The point is that his ideas for America involved sacrifice then to create security now. He knew what was ahead if this nation did not wean itself from oil. Raygoon just ignored all that and created a false economy sorta like the wizard of oz.

How was wearing a freaking sweater and shutting the thermostate down going to wane us from oil? Seems that's been done now and the world doesn't like our new diet.

April15
12-23-2008, 07:25 PM
How was wearing a freaking sweater and shutting the thermostate down going to wane us from oil? Seems that's been done now and the world doesn't like our new diet.Carter had more than that on his to do list.

Kathianne
12-23-2008, 07:26 PM
Carter had more than that on his to do list.

But he never did, right? He did send in few enough troops to get them killed in Iran, while doing diddly about the captives there.

namvet
12-23-2008, 08:06 PM

so why didn't he do it???? is this what you think he was all about - oil??? did he fix it ??? if so why are the felon's in DC saying no drill??? Raygoon had to spend time to clean up the horrible mess Carter left behind. but i can see his oil foresight is all that matters huh????

April15
12-24-2008, 01:00 PM
so why didn't he do it???? is this what you think he was all about - oil??? did he fix it ??? if so why are the felon's in DC saying no drill??? Raygoon had to spend time to clean up the horrible mess Carter left behind. but i can see his oil foresight is all that matters huh????Raygun only masked the problem never addressing it. As to why Carter did nothing about auto makers making more efficient cars, his ideas were not formulated until 1979.

namvet
12-24-2008, 01:02 PM
Raygun only masked the problem never addressing it. As to why Carter did nothing about auto makers making more efficient cars, his ideas were not formulated until 1979.

and the ecomony and military disasters???? they don't count huh

12-24-2008, 01:30 PM

Yeah, He had a huge to do list. And got nothing done.

Reagan had three things, and got them all done.

You can plan for huge things, but if you dont do them what the hell does it matter?

12-24-2008, 01:31 PM
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Looks like im laughing now;)

April15
12-24-2008, 04:49 PM
The ones who are laughing now are those who prepared for the end of oil.

namvet
12-24-2008, 05:13 PM
The ones who are laughing now are those who prepared for the end of oil.

so Carter gave you a free lifetime supply...................good show :coffee:

Psychoblues
12-28-2008, 05:07 AM
Split from shit. Carry on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

April15
12-28-2008, 11:22 AM
so Carter gave you a free lifetime supply...................good show :coffee:Like you I will most likely out live oil. Preparing for the end of oil is to change your habits away from oil dependency to solar and natural gases such as methane, a by product of human waste.