PDA

View Full Version : Split from "B52"

Psychoblues
12-21-2008, 03:50 AM
Those birds didn't have anything to do with the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings, numbnuts.

the 509th bomber wing. named after the the same that dropped the bombs on Japan. history (history)

Can't you just appreciate the beauty of them without espousing your ignorant ass jingoistic and malformed mental delusions and aspirations?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

I would offer you a drink but I'm afraid you might take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

namvet
12-21-2008, 09:33 AM
gottcha - that proves you never served a min in the military. and now you can go back to eating your breakfast outta the stool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! you retarded HIV infected fuck !!!!!!

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 04:44 AM
You're about an excaserbating dipshit, numbnuts.

gottcha - that proves you never served a min in the military. and now you can go back to eating your breakfast outta the stool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! you retarded HIV infected fuck !!!!!!

You ain't got nothin' but maybe some claps from some dingy military whores and I ain't certain that any of them were female or male considering your twisted excursions from the truth.

I did every minute of my time, experience and wars that I claim, numbnuts. I've got the Honorable Discharges and the DD214's to prove it. Get a freakin' life, girlie. And stop eating that shit that you constantly have on your upper lip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't tell me that it's just peanut butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

namvet
12-23-2008, 09:22 AM
You're about an excaserbating dipshit, numbnuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by namvet

You ain't got nothin' but maybe some claps from some dingy military whores and I ain't certain that any of them were female or male considering your twisted excursions from the truth.

I did every minute of my time, experience and wars that I claim, numbnuts. I've got the Honorable Discharges and the DD214's to prove it. Get a freakin' life, girlie. And stop eating that shit that you constantly have on your upper lip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't tell me that it's just peanut butter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6517/261pa5.jpg

so that's your B-2 ???? figures. what a redneck wus piss ant. if you knew how to read and comphrend I was talking about the historical connection idiot !!!! did you know Paul Tibbets grandson flew the B-2 ???? ya just don't get it redneck. where did you buy your 214 walmart???? your a total waste a print. breakfast is in your stool redneck. snarf it up pussy.............

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 09:29 AM
You really do suck, numbnuts.

so that's your B-2 ???? figures. what a redneck wus piss ant. if you knew how to read and comphrend I was talking about the historical connection idiot !!!! did you know Paul Tibbets grandson flew the B-2 ???? ya just don't get it redneck. where did you buy your 214 walmart???? your a total waste a print. breakfast is in your stool redneck. snarf it up pussy.............

And that ain't my fault. Get over it.

Psychoblues

namvet
12-23-2008, 09:37 AM
And that ain't my fault. Get over it.

Psychoblues http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6517/261pa5.jpg

brilliant come back. chockin' on that shit in a bowl are you ?????

:dance::coffee::laugh2::lol:

Psychoblues
12-23-2008, 09:43 AM
Wuzza matta, numbnuts?!?!?!?!?!????!?!

brilliant come back. chockin' on that shit in a bowl are you ?????

:dance::coffee::laugh2::lol:

You chokin' up on your paper airplane?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!???!?

Psychoblues