PDA

View Full Version : no merry christmas for the jews

actsnoblemartin
12-24-2008, 11:50 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081224/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians

Dozens of militant rockets, mortars barrage Israel

JERUSALEM – Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip bombarded southern Israel with dozens of mortars and rockets on Wednesday, sowing panic and despair there and burdening diplomatic efforts to revive an expired truce.

No Israelis were injured in the barrages. The attacks took a steeper toll in Gaza as explosives apparently misfired, wounding three civilians and killing two militants. One of the injured civilians works for a conflict resolution center.

emmett
12-25-2008, 12:15 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081224/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians

Dozens of militant rockets, mortars barrage Israel

JERUSALEM – Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip bombarded southern Israel with dozens of mortars and rockets on Wednesday, sowing panic and despair there and burdening diplomatic efforts to revive an expired truce.

No Israelis were injured in the barrages. The attacks took a steeper toll in Gaza as explosives apparently misfired, wounding three civilians and killing two militants. One of the injured civilians works for a conflict resolution center.

You know Martin, in some very rare cases, where is just too much to settle, diplomacy just won't work. It 's sort of like two kids that just won't get along. You almost hve to just put boxing gloves on em and let fight it out. In the case of Israel and the Palestinians, this may be the only way to ever settle the problem.

I'm not a war advocate but I am a realist and having watched that area be the sore spot it has been pretty much all my life I wonder if there will ever be a way to solve their problems any other way. It's just volatile, it always has been and I think it always will be so long as there is that much diversity, so convicted the commitments to culture and religion, on both, well... all three parts I mean. I'm just thankful I am not one of the folks that has to come up with a resolution. I really don't know where I would start. What would you do?

DragonStryk72
12-26-2008, 04:17 AM
You know Martin, in some very rare cases, where is just too much to settle, diplomacy just won't work. It 's sort of like two kids that just won't get along. You almost hve to just put boxing gloves on em and let fight it out. In the case of Israel and the Palestinians, this may be the only way to ever settle the problem.

I'm not a war advocate but I am a realist and having watched that area be the sore spot it has been pretty much all my life I wonder if there will ever be a way to solve their problems any other way. It's just volatile, it always has been and I think it always will be so long as there is that much diversity, so convicted the commitments to culture and religion, on both, well... all three parts I mean. I'm just thankful I am not one of the folks that has to come up with a resolution. I really don't know where I would start. What would you do?

This has been a religious fight for a long time. I would honestly say that, at this point, the wailing wall should be destroyed. They both believe in a God that says no killing, and seem only too happy to kill in the name of Him, all for a single city, and a single wall of what was once a temple. The fact their God didn't even want the temple built in the first place (apparently, he seemed to think people would get too attached to the structure, and miss the messages given within the structure. Solomon disagreed on this point.)

I know, not exactly the "Christian" way to go about it, but seriously, if I have the choice between destroying a single wall, and letting even one person die for that wall, guess what? That wall's comin' down, and I am fairly certain God would actually back me on that one.

Immanuel
12-26-2008, 11:13 AM
This has been a religious fight for a long time. I would honestly say that, at this point, the wailing wall should be destroyed. They both believe in a God that says no killing, and seem only too happy to kill in the name of Him, all for a single city, and a single wall of what was once a temple. The fact their God didn't even want the temple built in the first place (apparently, he seemed to think people would get too attached to the structure, and miss the messages given within the structure. Solomon disagreed on this point.)

I know, not exactly the "Christian" way to go about it, but seriously, if I have the choice between destroying a single wall, and letting even one person die for that wall, guess what? That wall's comin' down, and I am fairly certain God would actually back me on that one.

Actually, if I remember correctly, it is not even the wall of the temple, but I am not 100% sure of that. However, I disagree with the notion of destroying the wall. That would be meaningless. If the wall were to be brought down one would also have to say that the Dome of the Rock should be brought down in order to bring peace.

Note: I am not advocating either endeavor.

Immie

Abbey Marie
12-26-2008, 01:52 PM

DS, can you cite me the verse(s) where God said he didn't want Solomon to build the temple? What I recall about the topic is just the opposite:

1 Kings 5 (NIRV)
4 "But now the Lord my God has given me peace and rest on every side. We don't have any enemies. And we don't have any other major problems either. 5 So I'm planning to build a temple. I want to build it for the Name of the Lord my God. That's what he told my father David he wanted me to do. He said, 'I will put your son on the throne in your place. He will build a temple. I will put my Name there.'

And:

1 Kings 6 (NIRV)
11 A message came to Solomon from the Lord. The Lord said, 12 "You are now building this temple. Follow my orders. Keep my rules. Obey all of my commands. Then I will make the promise I gave your father David come true. I will do it through you. 13 I will live among my people Israel. I will not desert them."

emmett
12-26-2008, 07:50 PM
I am having trouble coming to grips with an explanation of this that is really anything but what it is. Whether God wanted the temple built or not is inconsequential, I am sure however that evil and killing was never meant to be the ordewr of the day. God didn't have anything to do with that. Mankind and the Devil teamed up to produce the wickidness and inappropriate behavior by both sides who contend that they both represent the will of God!

Anytine one single person is harmed in a supposed attempt to implement the will of God it is in all actuality the Devil hard at work, succesfully operating from the soul of a possessed human being!

THOU SHALL NOT MURDER (Commandment number six) Actually the easiest of all commandments to understand. Pretty clear I would say!

Here's my proof!

moon
12-30-2008, 01:41 PM
emmett;

THOU SHALL NOT MURDER

Sure. Zionism wishes you a merry christmas.

http://english.aljazeera.net/mritems/Images/2008/12/30/20081230164855281621_2.jpg

12-30-2008, 03:01 PM
Not to belittle the point, but why would the Jews have a Merry Christmas anyway? They dont celebrate Christmas. It's just another day to them. So, of course, they arent going to have a Merry Christmas.

moon
12-30-2008, 04:12 PM
Jews enjoy christmas like anybody else. You're maybe thinking of jewish extremists.

namvet
12-30-2008, 05:26 PM
emmett;

Sure. Zionism wishes you a merry christmas.

http://english.aljazeera.net/mritems/Images/2008/12/30/20081230164855281621_2.jpg

what a fuckin' idiot !!!!!!

moon
12-31-2008, 09:14 AM
The site intellectual is digging deeper into his vocabulary.

namvet
12-31-2008, 09:40 AM
The site intellectual is digging deeper into his vocabulary.

Zionism wishes you a merry christmas.

rollin rollin rollin keep them tanks a rollin....................

http://www.blackfive.net/photos/uncategorized/2008/12/27/hamasdeadtangos_2.jpg

remember moon. the only good muslim is DEAD one !!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance::laugh2:

moon
12-31-2008, 12:41 PM
Graffiti.

moon
12-31-2008, 12:45 PM
Zionism wishes the world a happy new year.

Several Arab countries have shelved New Year's Eve celebrations in solidarity with Palestinians in the Hamas-run Gaza Strip who have suffered a fifth straight day of Israeli bombardment.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2008/12/200812311320950722.html

namvet
12-31-2008, 01:26 PM
Graffiti.

photo from Hamas. handed to rueters. still Graffiti ????? your in denial. I dare say some of your family is on that pile.................

moon
12-31-2008, 01:50 PM
It's all posed, remember ? Two minutes later they were all up killing Zionist stormtroopers.
You hypocrites have bad memories. It's nature's way of identifying dummies.

Abbey Marie
12-31-2008, 02:00 PM

Yes. What a shame that that poor woman has to live in a prehistoric society, where her hair and her ears are considered too racy to have exposed. What a bunch of losers lacking in the simplest self-control, make those rules.

namvet
12-31-2008, 02:29 PM
It's all posed, remember ? Two minutes later they were all up killing Zionist stormtroopers.

http://mixxingbowl.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/neighbor.jpg

http://www.thisiscyberia.com/

Little-Acorn
12-31-2008, 02:46 PM
Zionism wishes the world a happy new year.
Several Arab countries have shelved New Year's Eve celebrations in solidarity with Palestinians in the Hamas-run Gaza Strip who have suffered a fifth straight day of Israeli bombardment.

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz123108dAPR20081231033149.jpg

Little-Acorn
12-31-2008, 02:48 PM

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/varv12312008a20081231051437.jpg

Bad memories indeed....... :lol:

namvet
12-31-2008, 02:49 PM
Israel told the world no deal on a cease fire. roll em ...............

namvet
12-31-2008, 03:01 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/varv12312008a20081231051437.jpg

Bad memories indeed....... :lol:

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/lb1230cd20081230010930.jpg

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz123008dAPR20081230045908.jpg :laugh2:

Little-Acorn
12-31-2008, 03:19 PM
Another weird thing, is how the few commentators who DO mention the constant attacks by Hamas, try to downplay them.

They inevitably announce that Israel is "retaliating" for the Hamas rocket attacks, as though Israel is doing the same thing Hamas is. They hit us, so we're hitting them, and it's only to "get even" with them somehow.

What bunk.

If you find that hornets have a nest in your backyard, you might ignore it and let the hornets keep to themselves. But eventually the hornets come out and start stinging you, your wife, your children etc. when you came into your back yard to play. So you get some bug spray and other such stuff, and spray the hornets and take out their nest.

Did you do it to "get even" with the hornets? Or to "teach them a lesson"? Of course not. You merely recognized that they were a threat to you and yours, and they would not stop being a threat. So you eliminated the threat by removing them, the only way you could. You had nothing personal against the hornets themselves... but you did what you had to do to safeguard youself and your family.

Same deal in Israel. The Israelis would be happy to let the people in Gaza live and let live in peace. But there are a few hornets' nests mixed in with the peaceable people there. You have done everything you can to get them to stop their attacks - and they have done MUCH more harm than actual hornets would. Now it's time to go in, and get rid of the ones that keep killing you. And you will do your best to avoid the peaceable people. In fact, you will try a lot harder to avoid them, than the fanatical Hamas murderers did - the murderers habitually place their rocket launchers in heavily populated civilian areas, hiding behind their own women and children to avoid the inevitable response from the Israelis they murder.

You go in and take out the Hamas murderers, just as you would go into your backyard and take out the hornets and their nest. And for the same reason: because their threat is unceasing and intolerable, and nothing else will make them stop.

But the "journalists" who "cover" this one-sided moral conflict, keep trying it's merely a tit-for-tat punching contest with no more behind it than silly "revenge". Hamas tries to bill it that way, to cover up the fact that they are as guilty as Cain. But they are as wrong as the journalists are.

namvet
12-31-2008, 03:23 PM
Another weird thing, is how the few commentators who DO mention the constant attacks by Hamas, try to downplay them.

They inevitably announce that Israel is "retaliating" for the Hamas rocket attacks, as though Israel is doing the same thing Hamas is. They hit us, so we're hitting them, and it's only to "get even" with them somehow.

What bunk.

If you find that hornets have a nest in your backyard, you might ignore it and let the hornets keep to themselves. But eventually the hornets come out and start stinging you, your wife, your children etc. when you came into your back yard to play. So you get some bug spray and other such stuff, and spray the hornets and take out their nest.

Did you do it to "get even" with the hornets? Or to "teach them a lesson"? Of course not. You merely recognized that they were a threat to you and yours, and they would not stop being a threat. So you eliminated the threat by removing them, the only way you could. You had nothing personal against the hornets themselves... but you did what you had to do to safeguard youself and your family.

Same deal in Israel. The Israelis would be happy to let the people in Gaza live and let live in peace. But there are a few hornets' nests mixed in with the peaceable people there. You have done everything you can to get them to stop their attacks - and they have done MUCH more harm than actual hornets would. Now it's time to go in, and get rid of the ones that keep killing you. And you will do your best to avoid the peaceable people. In fact, you will try a lot harder to avoid them, than the fanatical Hamas murderers did - the murderers habitually place their rocket launchers in heavily populated civilian areas, hiding behind their own women and children to avoid the inevitable response from the Israelis they murder.

You go in and take out the Hamas murderers, just as you would go into your backyard and take out the hornets and their nest. And for the same reason: because their threat is unceasing and intolerable, and nothing else will make them stop.

But the "journalists" who "cover" this one-sided moral conflict, keep trying it's merely a tit-for-tat punching contest with no more behind it than silly "revenge". Hamas tries to bill it that way, to cover up the fact that they are as guilty as Cain. But they are as wrong as the journalists are.

So you get some bug spray and other such stuff, and spray the hornets and take out their nest.

Agent Orange. instant Muslim/population birth control

moon
01-01-2009, 09:22 AM
Abbey;

Yes. What a shame that that poor woman has to live in a prehistoric society, where her hair and her ears are considered too racy to have exposed. What a bunch of losers lacking in the simplest self-control, make those rules.

Consider that they find it preferable to western female slavery, wherein female slaves are trafficked into an industry of brutal sex, wherein they are forced to dance naked around poles in public places full of perverts, have their erogenous zones pierced for sadists' pleasure, their naked and humiliated images photographed , printed and sold openly on the streets and subways, filmed strapped to tables while their anuses are penetrated by brutes with objects openly mass-manufactured for that purpose, wherein they are prostrated for dogs and horses and wherein even women too old or ugly for this brutal industry crawl with their dirty money to sicko surgeons in the hope of receiving a 'designer vagina' to please their office-class pimps.

Prehistoric muslims ? You're a racist propaganda bagpipe.

namvet
01-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Prehistoric muslims. and they NEVER evolved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moon
01-01-2009, 09:30 AM
Another New Klansman makes his mark.

5stringJeff
01-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Abbey;

Consider that they find it preferable to western female slavery, wherein female slaves are trafficked into an industry of brutal sex, wherein they are forced to dance naked around poles in public places full of perverts, have their erogenous zones pierced for sadists' pleasure, their naked and humiliated images photographed , printed and sold openly on the streets and subways, filmed strapped to tables while their anuses are penetrated by brutes with objects openly mass-manufactured for that purpose, wherein they are prostrated for dogs and horses and wherein even women too old or ugly for this brutal industry crawl with their dirty money to sicko surgeons in the hope of receiving a 'designer vagina' to please their office-class pimps.

Sexual slavery is, indeed, a tragedy. But are you really trying to say that sexual slavery is a mark of western culture? What you are describing happens to a small percentage of women, and is opposed by most people who take the time to become informed of the issue. Those aren't the marks of things that are a part of mainstream culture.

namvet
01-01-2009, 11:15 AM
Another New Klansman makes his mark.

really. and what about Muslim Klansman??? tell us - do you approve of honor killings???? yes or no. and none of your tap dancing around the facts. do you or don't you???? answer up. this is after all YOUR race. if you don't answer then you approve.

Case Study:
"Honour" Killings
and Blood Feuds link (link)

UGtRVugNjcY

don't run away coward. i know where you live !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moon
01-01-2009, 11:35 AM
5stringJeff;

Sexual slavery is, indeed, a tragedy. But are you really trying to say that sexual slavery is a mark of western culture?

Unbelievable. Are you trying to say it's not ? Remember, there are degrees of sexual slavery. I have illustrated some of the worst because of the silliness of the criticism of Islam which inspired it. All is not well in some extremist Islamic cultures, granted, but this is more than offset by the debauchery found in any major western city. It is a mark of western culture, yes. And don't let's even venture into the damage caused by alcohol slavery.

namvet;

don't run away coward. i know where you live !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't stop there, Oh Example of American Military Intelligence, make a specific threat.

namvet
01-01-2009, 11:37 AM
5stringJeff;

Unbelievable. Are you trying to say it's not ? Remember, there are degrees of sexual slavery. I have illustrated some of the worst because of the silliness of the criticism of Islam which inspired it. All is not well in some extremist Islamic cultures, granted, but this is more than offset by the debauchery found in any major western city. It is a mark of western culture, yes. And don't let's even venture into the damage caused by alcohol slavery.

i want that answer now fucker or else im putting up a post NOW that you apporve of honor killings rape and muder. NOW !!!!!

moon
01-01-2009, 11:40 AM
i want that answer now fucker or else im putting up a post NOW that you apporve of honor killings rape and muder. NOW !!!!!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

namvet
01-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr its posted. you just admitted it.

moon
01-01-2009, 12:14 PM
Don't forget to leave a message from the left side of your brain to the right side, telling it you're out.

actsnoblemartin
01-01-2009, 12:16 PM
why do u have a picture of a chicken in a jail cell?

Don't forget to leave a message from the left side of your brain to the right side, telling it you're out.

moon
01-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Do NOT insult my bald-headed eagle.

actsnoblemartin
01-01-2009, 12:22 PM
Do NOT insult my bald-headed eagle.

im not insulting you

thats an eagle?

sorry :) :dance:

5stringJeff
01-01-2009, 12:54 PM
5stringJeff;

So the wrong in Muslim culture is offset by the wrong in Western culture?? :confused: I'm glad you're upset about sexual slavery - too many aren't - but shouldn't you be just as outraged about the things women are forced to do in Muslim culture?

Morally speaking, I am guided by the Bible, which forbids the wrongs forced upon women in both instances.

moon
01-01-2009, 01:02 PM
So the wrong in Muslim culture is offset by the wrong in Western culture??

The message was that peeps in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Morally speaking, I am guided by the Bible, which forbids the wrongs forced upon women in both instances.

Wrongs are wrong. But attacking muslim women for covering their heads is absurd, particularly coming as a racist attack. Are chiropodists clamoring in racist groups because muslims take off their shoes for prayer ? 'Prehistoric' was the term used, I believe. Even a pope-pandered boy-buggerer isn't 'prehistoric'.

actsnoblemartin
01-01-2009, 01:04 PM
you cant excuse islamic culture by pointing out bad behavior in western culture

thats ridiculous

moon
01-01-2009, 01:09 PM
I'm not 'excusing' Islamic culture, it needs no 'excuse'. What I did was to hold up a mirror to racist extremism.