PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

jimnyc
12-25-2008, 09:15 AM
Merry Christmas to one and all and Happy Holidays to those of you who don't celebrate this day. Although the intent of Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Christ, it also reminds me of younger years when it was just a festive couple of weeks where everyone got dressed up, everyone was nice to one another and the feeling in the air was just happy overall. No matter what you do this holiday season, I hope all of you have an opportunity to enjoy the wonderful feelings that come at this time of the season. 2009 is upon us and my hope is that all of you have a healthy, safe & happy new year! Thanks to all of you for being members of this community and bringing a family atmosphere to our little online world.

red states rule
12-25-2008, 09:23 AM
and Merry Christmas to you and your family Jim

Thank you for keeping the board going, and putting up with all the issues that go along with it

Psychoblues
12-29-2008, 05:59 PM
The other night I was listening as Mississippi PBS TV was signing off for the night and they played the best rendition of this jamm that I had ever heard. Vocally and instrumentally it was the best but the words are what made me think of the DP board and every single member here. Please allow me to share them with you and let your own minds wander through them with your own perceived idea of what a melody would be like behind it!!!!!!!!!!!! Please use the *KISS* method.

Come along with me
to my little corner of the world
Dream a little dream
in my little corner of the world
You'll soon forget
that there's any other place
Tonight, my love
we'll share a sweet embrace
And if you care to stay
We'll ride away
I always knew that I'd find someone like you
So hop o'er to my little corner of the world
And if you care to stay
in our little corner of the world
We could hide away
in our little corner of the world
We always knew that we'd find someone like you
So hop o'er to our little corner of the world

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Set 'em up, bartender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

*KISS* Keep It Simple, Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abbey Marie
12-30-2008, 10:17 AM
Thanks, Jim. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to you and your family.