PDA

View Full Version : Mumbai attack ramifications

moon
12-26-2008, 09:52 AM
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (AP) -- Pakistan began moving thousands of troops away from the Afghan border toward India on Friday amid tensions following the Mumbai attacks, intelligence officials said.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2008/12/26/world/AP-AS-Pakistan.html?_r=1&hp

If true, this would represent a victory for the Pashtun tribespeople , even though they would have had absolutely nothing to do with the terrorist raid on Mumbai. The Pashtun are innocent civilians caught up in the cultural war begun by the most blood-soaked figure of this century to date- 'Guantanamo' George Bush .

emmett
12-26-2008, 10:13 AM
If true, this would represent a victory for the Pashtun tribespeople , even though they would have had absolutely nothing to do with the terrorist raid on Mumbai. The Pashtun are innocent civilians caught up in the cultural war begun by the most blood-soaked figure of this century to date- 'Guantanamo' George Bush .

Thank You for clearing that up for me! I knew somehow in my heart that it was GW's fault, I just couldn't connect the dots!

You Libs really believe this stuff don't you?

Nukeman
12-26-2008, 10:32 AM
Has nothing to do with the fact that SOME of their leaders are hiding OBL or his followers and the FACT that they plan their terrorist attacks from those same caves they are hiding in.....

moon
12-26-2008, 11:39 AM
emmett;

I knew somehow in my heart that it was GW's fault, I just couldn't connect the dots!

Anyone that can't connect the dots of the past eight years doesn't want to connect the dots. Guantanamo George is President. It's been in all the papers.

Nukeman;

Has nothing to do with the fact that SOME of their leaders are hiding OBL or his followers and the FACT that they plan their terrorist attacks from those same caves they are hiding in.....

Says who ? Guantanamo ' Saddam has wmd' George ?

12-26-2008, 12:12 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081226/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan

Looks like there could be some international conflict there. Two powers with nuclear arms fighting is never a good thing.

Gaffer
12-26-2008, 02:32 PM
Thank You for clearing that up for me! I knew somehow in my heart that it was GW's fault, I just couldn't connect the dots!

You Libs really believe this stuff don't you?

He's not a lib emmett, he's an islomist. They are on the same side. He prays to his moon god allah five times a day while the libs pray to their messiah. GW has been in their way for eight years and they are upset by the delay in conquering the world. moon is nothing but a bin laden flunky. He probably failed hostage taking 101 so they put him in a computer class.

moon
12-26-2008, 05:20 PM
Gaffer;

He's not a lib emmett, he's an islomist. They are on the same side. He prays to his moon god allah five times a day while the libs pray to their messiah. GW has been in their way for eight years and they are upset by the delay in conquering the world. moon is nothing but a bin laden flunky. He probably failed hostage taking 101 so they put him in a computer class.

Yes folks, here's another American really pissed that innocent Pashtun tribespeople might live unmolested. Probably in negative equity, owns a couple of obsolete SUVs and heavily invested with Bernie Madoff. All the Pashtun's fault, of course. Hit 'em with another drone.

Gaffer
12-26-2008, 06:08 PM
Gaffer;

Yes folks, here's another American really pissed that innocent Pashtun tribespeople might live unmolested. Probably in negative equity, owns a couple of obsolete SUVs and heavily invested with Bernie Madoff. All the Pashtun's fault, of course. Hit 'em with another drone.

There are no innocent pisstuns. They are only innocent after they are dead. The only good muslim is a dead muslim. I have tore into your muslim ass before and read your denial of being a muslim. So is owning an SUV suppose to be some kind of insult? Your going to have to do better than that.

There are no recruitment possibilities here, you'll have to move on somewhere else. Immie hit it on the head when he said you were not here to debate, just to argue and recruit others like yourself. Most of the others here are nice, christian and brotherly. Wonderful people. I on the other hand am not. I mean it with all sincerity that I hope you become a good muslim soon. May the pork be with you.

:pee: islam

emmett
12-26-2008, 08:02 PM
Gaffer;

:lol:

Where do you dream up this shit brother? Do you have a writer, or maybe a sixth grader sitting there behind yopu feeding you this stuff!

Blindness. That is what you suffer. Can I ask you a couple of questions? I mean just for debate purposes.

Did GW mastermind the 911 attacks on the World Trade Towers?

Was Dick Cheney involved in this conspiracy?

How about Newt Gingrinch? Zell Miller?

Saddam Hussein was a humanitarian I realize, but to what other accolades am I not being respectful of this truely great man. Translated: Why should we not have killed his ass?

I'm shivering with anticipation to hear your answers!

moon
12-27-2008, 05:31 AM
Gaffer;

There are no innocent pisstuns. They are only innocent after they are dead. The only good muslim is a dead muslim.

Lordy ! Another candidate for the DP Intellectual Award. How come all you super-intelligent xenophobes got gathered here together by the river ?

There are no recruitment possibilities here, you'll have to move on somewhere else.

You're the third hard-right eMumbler to take fright at a little opposition to lard-assed bigotry. No brother, I'm here to strike into the dark hearts of evangelical ignorance with semantic scimitars of truth. Go whimper for a banning, because you and your daisy-chained footsoldiers can't win any other way. The power of truth shalt remove thy virtual nuts. ( and you've got to admit, that's a kinder response than the actual genocide you are advocating, above . I might even leave you just the one, as an act of compassion. )

emmett;

Can I ask you a couple of questions? I mean just for debate purposes.

Sure, go right ahead.

moon
12-27-2008, 11:09 AM
Post #11 belongs immediately after stray post #5 as an indicator that a thread already existed.

Pakistan has cancelled leave for members of its military due to fears of a confrontation with India following last month's Mumbai attacks.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/asia/2008/12/20081226105230859853.html

The question now is- if the crisis passes uneventfully will Manmohan Singh listen to his own people with regard to the Khyber regions or are his ears for the Wormtongues of Washington ?

Kathianne
12-27-2008, 11:15 AM
Post #11 belongs immediately after stray post #5 as an indicator that a thread already existed.

They are merged by time. I'll just delete yours, feel better?

moon
12-27-2008, 11:45 AM
I'll just delete yours, feel better?
It was incongruous and I mentioned it. If you want to turn it into a pissing contest do it without my participation.