PDA

View Full Version : Caroline: Selected or Forget It

Kathianne
12-27-2008, 08:12 AM
Truly the arrogance of it all:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1208/More_Caroline_Spoke_to_Hillary_wont_run_if_not_sel ected.html

More Caroline: Spoke to Hillary, won't run if not selected
Caroline Kennedy made a little more news on NY1 tonight, telling host Dominic Carter that she finally spoke to Hillary Clinton -- who didn't initially take her call -- and that, if she's not selected, she won't run for the seat.

"We did have a very nice, you know, conversation, and obviously I'm not gonna talk about that, except to say that she said this was the greatest job that she'd ever had and could imagine having," Kennedy said. "So, she was very encouraging, and that was, you know, that was nice because she's a huge inspiration of mine."

Kennedy, who projected a relaxed, accessible persona, was also asked if she'd run in 2010 if not selected.

"Well, if he doesn't select me, I would support the person that he does select," she said.

Kennedy also implied that she'd voted for Democrat Freddy Ferrer over Mayor Mike Bloomberg, her local patron, in 2005:

"I've been a Democrat all my life," she said. "I am, you know, a Democrat through and through. I've always voted Democratic. You know, that is where my heart lies."

A spokesman, Stefan Friedman, confirmed she'd voted for Ferrer.

Kennedy also said she'd had "a number of conversations" with Governor David Paterson, who will make the choice.

More on Kennedy's interview here....

red states rule
12-27-2008, 08:27 AM
Arrogance is what makes a liberal Kat.

and Ms Kennedy has that down pat. You can tell her blue nose is already out of joint with the questions the peasents are asking her

Abbey Marie
12-27-2008, 10:39 AM
I heard Caroline Kennedy say that the poor Kennedys have to work twice as hard as everyone else. Unbelievable.

red states rule
12-28-2008, 08:13 AM
I heard Caroline Kennedy say that the poor Kennedys have to work twice as hard as everyone else. Unbelievable.

They work twice as hard at cheating on the spoiuses, getting drunk and having car accidents, getting off thanks to Judges in their hip pocket, sucking up to the press in exchange for favorable coverage, and driving off bridges and drowning their passengers