PDA

View Full Version : Child Prostitution

emmett
12-28-2008, 09:35 PM
There are currently 300,000 children, That's three hundred thousand , children actively involved in prostitution in the United States of America!

I'm watching a documentary about ir right now. Naturally it is ripping my guts out of me to see these stories and it makes me wonder how in this world we can be so damn concerned about things that are infanted by this horrendous problem.

In alot of the cases involving children, they aqre kidnapped, bought and sold and forced into this life.

When is the last time you heard a politician mention this subject? Wouldn't you think this to be as if not more important than most issues being debated in our federal and state legislatures?

Do you know any solutions? I do? My political party actually endorses an agenda that concerns this subject and if implemented, would stop 75% OF THIS IN 24 HOURS!!!!

Sound impossible?

It isn't. All we have to do is legalize drugs and child prostitution will be reduced by at least 75% overnight. It's all drug related people. Imagine all the murder that takes place in direct relation to illegal drugs. It's staggering people, it's real, it takes place every day in our world and is taking place right................now.......................... .....and now............................................... .............................and....now!

VOTE LIBERTARIAN next time........ FOR REAL CHANGE!

Noir
12-28-2008, 09:46 PM
All we have to do is legalize drugs and child prostitution will be reduced by at least 75% overnight.

Is that all?....sweet jesus christ. I would turn the telly off Emmett, i think you need a sleepy sleep.

12-28-2008, 10:07 PM
They know of 300,000 cases of child prostitution and havent stopped it?

emmett
12-28-2008, 10:19 PM
Is that all?....sweet jesus christ. I would turn the telly off Emmett, i think you need a sleepy sleep.

I'll do that, take a shot of Ny-Quil and call you in the morning!:laugh2:

Nighty nite!

manu1959
12-28-2008, 10:28 PM
how would legalizing drugs cut child prostituion by 75%....

5stringJeff
12-29-2008, 07:02 PM
I think if you legalized prostitution, you'd reduce child prostitution, because legal prostitutes would have to have age verification, STD testing, etc. Legalizing prostitution may also have the effect of reducing sexual slavery worldwide. While I certainly don't think prostitution is morally good, I think there may be some desireable side effects from its legalization.

Yurt
12-29-2008, 07:04 PM
I think if you legalized prostitution, you'd reduce child prostitution, because legal prostitutes would have to have age verification, STD testing, etc. Legalizing prostitution may also have the effect of reducing sexual slavery worldwide. While I certainly don't think prostitution is morally good, I think there may be some desireable side effects from its legalization.

tis a very good point

namvet
12-29-2008, 08:50 PM
and they'll all head for Nev????