PDA

View Full Version : so what did you get for Christmas????

namvet
12-29-2008, 04:49 PM
I got a book shelf stereo system (50W per) and pole speaker stands. 25 bucks and what my wife calls a sloppy kiss :laugh2:

you????

crin63
12-29-2008, 05:15 PM
We bought our first home and started buying stuff for the place. I think I underestimated how much stuff was going to cost after moving in. YIKES!!

Thats what we all got. If their not happy with that well then the door is this way, lol!

Kathianne
12-29-2008, 05:23 PM
I've very little $$ this year, which is good that my youngest is 22 now. I gave very little, about $200 per child/young adult. $25 in family grab bag. That was it.

I got $25 to Barnes and Noble and $150 to the Loft. I also got a drying rack for my sweaters, as my kids didn't like the flat drying in their rooms. LOL! I'm happy!

namvet
12-29-2008, 05:24 PM
We bought our first home and started buying stuff for the place. I think I underestimated how much stuff was going to cost after moving in. YIKES!!

Thats what we all got. If their not happy with that well then the door is this way, lol!

congrads. that a hellva present. now your a HOMO (home owner)

Yurt
12-29-2008, 06:27 PM
i got the in laws for a week

wife got a nice bonus...i did not, my boss (me) refused to hand out bonuses, bastard...

took the in laws to a fancy I-talian place...they ordered pizza :laugh2:

Kathianne
12-29-2008, 06:39 PM
i got the in laws for a week

wife got a nice bonus...i did not, my boss (me) refused to hand out bonuses, bastard...

took the in laws to a fancy I-talian place...they ordered pizza :laugh2:

Bummer, you stuck with in-laws.

Positive, In-laws are nice folks and didn't order to kill you!

Bummer: Wife doing perhaps better than you now, but trust me, when you are doing better, she'll be happy to say, bravo!

Yurt
12-29-2008, 06:52 PM
Bummer, you stuck with in-laws.

Positive, In-laws are nice folks and didn't order to kill you!

Bummer: Wife doing perhaps better than you now, but trust me, when you are doing better, she'll be happy to say, bravo!

i can't wait for that...

TBO, the in laws are actually supportive that i am starting my own practice, i expected to hear crap about it, but amazingly supportive. so all that time i spent getting my defense ready to counter their "concerns"....went to waste...truly glad for it

and btw, the pizza they ordered at the fancy I-talian place tasted better than my dish....

damn in laws...

Kathianne
12-29-2008, 07:13 PM
i can't wait for that...

TBO, the in laws are actually supportive that i am starting my own practice, i expected to hear crap about it, but amazingly supportive. so all that time i spent getting my defense ready to counter their "concerns"....went to waste...truly glad for it

and btw, the pizza they ordered at the fancy I-talian place tasted better than my dish....

damn in laws...

Happy for you, you deserve it. While you are too old I think for my daughter, I'd be happy to have you as a son-in-law, provided you drop the nonsense with MFM. ;)

Noir
12-29-2008, 07:28 PM
Main prezzies were driving lessons and a game station seat thing, ontop of the usual clothes, cds and games, all pretty normal, the main difference this year was buyin preZies for my other half, which cost about £400 all in all, so am now pretty broke =/