PDA

View Full Version : Peaceful Muslims beheading and burning their way through Pakistan's picturesque Swat

Yurt
12-29-2008, 06:57 PM
Scenic Pakistani valley falls to Taliban militants

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan – Taliban militants are beheading and burning their way through Pakistan's picturesque Swat Valley, and residents say the insurgents now control most of the mountainous region far from the lawless tribal areas where jihadists thrive.

The deteriorating situation in the former tourist haven comes despite an army offensive that began in 2007 and an attempted peace deal. It is especially worrisome to Pakistani officials because the valley lies outside the areas where al-Qaida and Taliban militants have traditionally operated and where the military is staging a separate offensive.

"You can't imagine how bad it is," said Muzaffar ul-Mulk, a federal lawmaker whose home in Swat was attacked by bomb-toting assailants in mid-December, weeks after he left. "It's worse day by day."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081229/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan_valley_of_fear

Yurt
12-29-2008, 07:51 PM
is it a full 'moon' tonight?

moon
12-30-2008, 06:33 AM
Keep sticking your chin out.

Probe team confirms 90 civilians killed by US strikes

KABUL -- Afghan government's investigating team into the case of killing civilians by US air strikes in western Herat province has found that 90 non-combatants were killed in the raids on Aug. 22, a statement released by the Presidential Palace Sunday said.

"As a result of the air bombardments in Azizabad and Nawabad villages of Shindand district on Aug. 22, a total 90 civilians including 15 men, 15 women and 60 children ranging from one to 18 years old were killed," Shahrani said in the report.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2008-09/01/content_6985480.htm

Here ya go, Yurt, some terrorist targets for you.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20080901/0013729e4abe0a257f7120.jpg

actsnoblemartin
12-31-2008, 09:52 PM
the vast majority of terrorism in the world is committed by people, like those in your picture

Keep sticking your chin out.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2008-09/01/content_6985480.htm

Here ya go, Yurt, some terrorist targets for you.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20080901/0013729e4abe0a257f7120.jpg

moon
01-01-2009, 08:58 AM
actsnoblemartin;

the vast majority of terrorism in the world is committed by people, like those in your picture

Not only are you a certifiable crazy, you're a fascist crazy to boot. How does it feel to be a New Klansman ? Sort of warm ? Fuzzy ? Er....wanted ?

FSUK
01-02-2009, 06:39 PM
the taliban kill innocent people, the same way israel kills innocent civillians, the same way US killed in their 'shock and awe ' attacks at the start of the iraq invasion. so fucking terrorists are everywhere!

AllieBaba
01-02-2009, 06:53 PM
the taliban kill innocent people, the same way israel kills innocent civillians, the same way US killed in their 'shock and awe ' attacks at the start of the iraq invasion. so fucking terrorists are everywhere!

The difference being, of course, that Islamic terrorists intentionally seek out and kill civilian targets.

LiberalNation
01-02-2009, 06:55 PM
the dead don't care if they were the intended targets or not, neither do their families that are now quite likely to become terrorists to avenge their deaths.

AllieBaba
01-02-2009, 06:56 PM
the dead don't care if they were the intended targets or not, neither do their families that are now quite likely to become terrorists to avenge their deaths.

Not only do you have no way of knowing if that is true, it's irrelevant.

The fact is, the #1 distinguishing characteristic of a terrorist is their desire to kill civilians in order to terrify and subjugate the population.

We don't do that. The ones who do that are the Islamic terrorists.

FSUK
01-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Im sorry, there is no difference, israel slaughters coutless hundreds of innocent civilians. The iraq war has killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people. So, the end result of terrorism and state terrrorism is DEATH. So, stop trying to become like the rest of the losers and label everything as islamic terrrorism.

AllieBaba
01-02-2009, 06:58 PM
Im sorry, there is no difference, israel slaughters coutless hundreds of innocent civilians. The iraq war has killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people. So, the end result of terrorism and state terrrorism is DEATH. So, stop trying to become like the rest of the losers and label everything as islamic terrrorism.

Yes, there is a difference. The difference is whether or not you are seeking out and killing civilians in order to terrify the population, or you are attempting to put an end to an enemy who is intentionally targeting your civilians.

LiberalNation
01-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Not only do you have no way of knowing if that is true, it's irrelevant.

simple common sense make it truth to the majority if thinking people.

FSUK
01-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Well, then the root causes of terror need to be addressed, instead of dropping bombs. States like israel dont give a shit about innocent people, how many people have been killed by hamas rockets ...3 or 4?, whilst the innocent state of israel has killed over 400 people in 5 days!! thats so fair , dont you agree?.

AllieBaba
01-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Well, then the root causes of terror need to be addressed, instead of dropping bombs. States like israel dont give a shit about innocent people, how many people have been killed by hamas rockets ...3 or 4?, whilst the innocent state of israel has killed over 400 people in 5 days!! thats so fair , dont you agree?.

Who gives a shit about the "root cause" when your people are dying?

When you're under attack, you defend yourself. And defending yourself is NOT the same as terrorism.

AllieBaba
01-02-2009, 07:08 PM

Yeah, tell the mothers of the 3 or 4 that died that their kids aren't as important because there weren't as many of them. Do you think that if only 3 or 4 are dying at a whack, that they should just "tolerate" it? Until when? When do you stop tolerating it? Ever?

I guess it's easy to be tolerant of targeting schools and cafes if you don't have any kids in the area.

FSUK
01-02-2009, 07:17 PM
well then dont sit back and remain silent when 400 pales are killed?

AllieBaba
01-02-2009, 07:19 PM
If they started the attack, yes.

FSUK
01-02-2009, 07:33 PM
fucking hamas fires the rockets, not the 400 innocent civillians.

AllieBaba
01-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Unfortunately, Hamas is hiding behind those civilians. That what terrorists do. It doesn't mean you acquiesce to their ridiculous demands and just let them bomb you piecemeals whenever they feel like it.

Those civilians should kill the Hamas terrorists if they're that upset about it.

FSUK
01-02-2009, 07:38 PM
Israel is to blame for the rocket attacks, due to their illegal occupations of lands that are not theirs.

AllieBaba
01-02-2009, 07:44 PM
Hamas is stupid for picking a fight, and the "civilians" if there actually ARE any are stupid for putting up with them.

But then that's the conundrum of Islam. It's all about submission. Women submit, zionists submit..everyone submit. It brings the craziest to the top.

FSUK
01-02-2009, 07:47 PM
what a pile of bullshit, its racist views such as yours that causes terrorism. Zionists are criminals, zionists are not jews, they are extremists.

AllieBaba
01-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Don't get all worked up, you might accidentally set off that grenade you're holding, spaz.

I'm not racist at all. Prove that claim, please.

actsnoblemartin
01-02-2009, 07:54 PM
racists, usually call others racist to hide their own racism

like someone calling you gay, to hide their own homosexuality

Don't get all worked up, you might accidentally set off that grenade you're holding, spaz.

I'm not racist at all. Prove that claim, please.

actsnoblemartin
01-02-2009, 07:55 PM
if i followed your logic to its end, the u.n. are criminals for giving israel back to the jews in 48?

what a pile of bullshit, its racist views such as yours that causes terrorism. Zionists are criminals, zionists are not jews, they are extremists.

FSUK
01-02-2009, 07:56 PM
i retract the racist label.

actsnoblemartin
01-02-2009, 08:00 PM
Thank You

i retract the racist label.

by the way, i was NOT inferring you were a racist.

I was talking about the jesse jackson's of the world who use the word racist as if its the word candy.

Gaffer
01-03-2009, 11:19 AM
fucking hamas fires the rockets, not the 400 innocent civillians.

You need to get your facts and figures straight. There have not been 400 civilians killed in gaza. The have been 40 to 50. The rest were hama's fighters and security forces. Armed men with mortars and rockets are NOT civilians.

You can harp about the past and go back to 1948 and dig up anything from the past that you want, it doesn't change the facts that hamas was firing rockets into Israel for the last two years and Israel has finally retaliated. Another fact is that hama's hides its rocket positions among the general population hoping for lots of casualties so they can use them for propaganda purposes. You know, the bullshit you and moon try to spread around here. Just a pair of hamas tools, useful idiots.

I suggest that you and moon fly to egypt and crawl through those tunnels to join the hamas fighters. They might even let you launch a rocket. Get first hand experience of what precision bombing is all about.

Go martyr yourselves. Your really getting to be a bore here.

Gaffer
01-03-2009, 11:20 AM
Thank You

by the way, i was NOT inferring you were a racist.

I was talking about the jesse jackson's of the world who use the word racist as if its the word candy.

Martin, he IS a racists.

moon
01-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Gaffer;

You need to get your facts and figures straight. There have not been 400 civilians killed in gaza. The have been 40 to 50. The rest were hama's fighters and security forces. Armed men with mortars and rockets are NOT civilians.

Hamas are the elected government. How do the Zionist bomb-boys, and you, differentiate between Hamas soldiers, Hamas policemen, Hamas security officers, Hamas teachers, Hamas doctors or even Hamas voters ? Clearly, you don't differentiate, because you just want to kill Palestinians. That's plain as day.

Gaffer
01-03-2009, 01:15 PM
Gaffer;

Hamas are the elected government. How do the Zionist bomb-boys, and you, differentiate between Hamas soldiers, Hamas policemen, Hamas security officers, Hamas teachers, Hamas doctors or even Hamas voters ? Clearly, you don't differentiate, because you just want to kill Palestinians. That's plain as day.

No matter what their occupation, if they are part of hamas they are the enemy. You are the enemy as well. There are few innocent pals.

moon
01-03-2009, 01:55 PM
The enemy then, according to Gaffer, are children attending Gazan schools, patients in Gazan hospitals, old folk in Gazan senior citizen communities. On that evidence I'd say that Gaffer was a sadistic and fascist brute. Anything to say in your defense, Gaffer ?

Gaffer
01-03-2009, 02:13 PM
The enemy then, according to Gaffer, are children attending Gazan schools, patients in Gazan hospitals, old folk in Gazan senior citizen communities. On that evidence I'd say that Gaffer was a sadistic and fascist brute. Anything to say in your defense, Gaffer ?

Please quote where I said that. You have purposely claimed I stated something I did not state. And you left out the fact that I consider you the enemy as well. Twisting statements around and "interpreting" them as you want them to read is not giving the facts. It only shows you to be a liar. But you keep trying there pigbreath.

moon
01-03-2009, 02:36 PM
I've demonstrated that it is impossible to differentiate between Hamas' different strata of Gazan society. The Zionists are already bombing mosques, schools, hospitals, refugees, anybody, and their ground offensive will continue to do the same. Gazans voted for Hamas and you want them punished and killed for it. That makes you a supporter of brutal fascism.

Gaffer;

No matter what their occupation, if they are part of hamas they are the enemy. But you keep trying there pigbreath.

The enemies of Zionism are many and far-reaching, ass-kisser.

Yurt
01-03-2009, 02:42 PM
I've demonstrated that it is impossible to differentiate between Hamas' different strata of Gazan society. The Zionists are already bombing mosques, schools, hospitals, refugees, anybody, and their ground offensive will continue to do the same. Gazans voted for Hamas and you want them punished and killed for it. That makes you a supporter of brutal fascism.

Gaffer;

The enemies of Zionism are many and far-reaching, ass-kisser.

AQ, osama bin hidin, believe it is ok to attack innocent americans because we voted for bush...why don't you realize the hypocrisy of yoru stance. israel is trying to take down a government, voted for or not makes no difference here, that sends them bombs daily. they are targeting hamas strongpoints in order to stop hamas. islamic law allows exactly (and worse) what israel is doing....think back to your large slaughter of the jews...women/children included...

moon
01-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Yurt;

israel is trying to take down a government, voted for or not makes no difference here, that sends them bombs daily.

Your contempt for the democratic process is highlighted here, as well as your ignorance of Hamas' actions preceding their election victory and their unilateral ceasefire during America's economic terrorism attacks afterwards. But then, you're not exactly fond of facts, are you Yurt.

Yurt
01-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Yurt;

Your contempt for the democratic process is highlighted here, as well as your ignorance of Hamas' actions preceding their election victory and their unilateral ceasefire during America's economic terrorism attacks afterwards. But then, you're not exactly fond of facts, are you Yurt.

you don't even what a fact is...you make stuff about my post and you claim to have the high ground on facts...then you ignore the facts i gave you regarding your islamic heroes and your profit mumu slaughtering jews, including the women and children.

let me help you out here...i am not against the democratic process, but you can't expect a country to not attack another country that is attacking it simply because the leaders were voted in. you haven't a clue on this subject so let it be.

actsnoblemartin
01-03-2009, 03:18 PM
you cant be serious, yurt is a very intelligent poster, with plenty of knowledge to be a formidible debate opponent.

You cant out-think/debate him.

trust me

Yurt;