PDA

View Full Version : Al-Sadr Turning from Terrorism to Welfare

Hobbit
03-27-2007, 11:22 AM
In a move that is shocking me, at least, Iraqi cleric Muqtada Al-Sadr has begun diverting his massive assets away from funding terrorists and is instead looking to the well-being of his countrymen. Al-Sadr has set up a welfare center within the Shiite slum of Sadr City and is giving out food, clothing, and shelter to the poor. I take it as another sign that the healing of this scarred land really is occurring.

gabosaurus
03-27-2007, 11:39 AM
Maybe he has been doing it all along and you didn't know about it. You need to read the Middle Eastern media more. As opposed to hate sites like Town Hall.

theHawk
03-27-2007, 01:24 PM
Hamas does the same thing. Doesn't mean terrorism from him will stop.

glockmail
03-27-2007, 01:36 PM
Same with Chavez. It's an old ploy, and it works every time. Look at our Democrats and their give aways.

Gaffer
03-27-2007, 06:09 PM
Maybe he has been doing it all along and you didn't know about it. You need to read the Middle Eastern media more. As opposed to hate sites like Town Hall.

:pee: allah and you too. I'm not interested in your jihad bullshit.

Hobbit
03-27-2007, 08:56 PM
I forgot to post the link. Oops.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17804808/

Gaffer
03-27-2007, 09:15 PM
sadr is doing the hezbollah routine and is trying to buy influence. He will plan to come back after the US pulls out and start taking over sections of baghdad. He's a full blown iranian puppet. If he lived in the US he would be a liberal.

Among that food and clothing you will also find arms war equipment for the uprising he plans to start. All iranian made or provided.

grunt
03-29-2007, 09:26 AM

You may read, but you obviously can't comprehend it.