PDA

View Full Version : Zionist warmongers to be tried in absentia

moon
12-30-2008, 01:52 PM
Iran sets up court to try Israelis over Gaza air strikes

Iran has set up a court to try Israel for its air attacks on Gaza and is ready to try in absentia any people who Tehran says have committed "crimes," a judiciary official said on Tuesday.

Iran's top authority, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has called on all Muslims to defend Palestinians in whatever way they can.

"The court is in a special branch in Tehran and entrusted with the task of dealing with the executors, planners and officials of this [Israeli] regime who have committed crimes," judiciary spokesman Alireza Jamshidi said.

He said the court was set up on the basis of a 1948 UN convention on the prevention of genocide to which Iran is a signatory.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1051271.html

It's a good idea, even though they stand little chance of getting hold of a suspect. The findings can always be handed over to the United Nations at The Hague which is equipped and authorized to sentence .

manu1959
12-30-2008, 01:53 PM
It's a good idea, even though they stand little chance of getting hold of a suspect. The findings can always be handed over to the United Nations at The Hague which is equipped and authorized to sentence .

when do you think the trials for the folks that launched the rockets that started this whole mess will begin.............

Missileman
12-30-2008, 01:59 PM

LOL...they're going to be hard pressed to enforce any rulings that come out of their kangaroo court. Of course everyone knows that the proceedings will be totally unbiased and fair, right? If the Iranians want to waste their time in judicial masturbation, let em...I would think they'd have more pressing matters to attend to...say, air defense?

moon
12-30-2008, 02:03 PM
manu;

when do you think the trials for the folks that launched the rockets that started this whole mess will begin.............

Clear case of self defense. Their country was invaded , as every schoolkid knows, even in Israel.

Missileman;

LOL...they're going to be hard pressed to enforce any rulings that come out of their kangaroo court. Of course everyone knows that the proceedings will be totally unbiased and fair, right? If the Iranians want to waste their time in judicial masturbation, let em...I would think they'd have more pressing matters to attend to...say, air defense?

As I said, it's the evidence they collect which will be useful to the international courts. You're right about their air defence though. A few hundred S-300s would be welcomed.

manu1959
12-30-2008, 02:07 PM
manu;
Clear case of self defense. Their country was invaded , as every schoolkid knows, even in Israel.

Missileman;
As I said, it's the evidence they collect which will be useful to the international courts. You're right about their air defence though. A few hundred S-300s would be welcomed.

by their country you mean palestine?.....you do know there is no such country.....

moon
12-30-2008, 02:45 PM
by their country you mean palestine?.....you do know there is no such country....

You're an anachronism yourself.

Palestinian Status Upgraded at the UN

On July 7, 1998, the United Nations General Assembly voted to upgrade the status of the Palestinians, giving them a unique status as a non-voting member of the 185 member Assembly.

The United States and Israel objected to the resolution

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/UN/palstat.html

I'm afraid that the Zionist objections were in vain, old chap.

manu1959
12-30-2008, 02:48 PM
You're an anachronism yourself.

I'm afraid that the Zionist objections were in vain, old chap.

ah the un.....where is it on the map.....

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl

you do know this same un condemns lauching rockets into israel.....

moon
12-30-2008, 02:53 PM
You're beat, manu.

12-30-2008, 02:56 PM

Even if they did hand over the findings to the UN, the UN couldnt do squat because they have no jurisdiction

Even if they did have a jurisdiction, they would be overturned for humans rights violations by the Iranians and the Iranian lack of jurisdiction.

Your faith in international law is misplaced, as well it should be. It's suicidal.

12-30-2008, 02:57 PM
You're beat, manu.

Wow! That's such a convincing argument. I dont know how anyone can deny the pure logic and reason found in your argument.

moon
12-30-2008, 03:09 PM

Even if they did hand over the findings to the UN, the UN couldnt do squat because they have no jurisdiction

Who teaches you all this woeful crap ? The moment a suspect steps outside Israel he/she will be arrested. It doesn't take a government to do the arresting. Citizens can cause their police to act.
The other, unpleasant, side to the coin is that the suspects are assassinated. The Zionists have a policy of doing that, so I'm sure they will understand and not complain too bitterly.

Even if they did have a jurisdiction, they would be overturned for humans rights violations by the Iranians and the Iranian lack of jurisdiction.

All the international courts need is the information. Perhaps they can even try in absentia themselves. I'll look it up.

Edit; Yes, The ICC can, and do, try in absentia. Tough titty, Zionist war criminals.

manu1959
12-30-2008, 03:12 PM
You're beat, manu.

you couldn't find it on a map either.....odd ....they gave a vote to a country that doesn't exist.....even stranger is their very backers wont give them any land to create a country with.....now why would that be.....why would the un and the arab would not want to give any land to the poor persecuted palestinians.....

manu1959
12-30-2008, 03:13 PM
Wow! That's such a convincing argument. I dont know how anyone can deny the pure logic and reason found in your argument.

he reminds me of the black knight in monty python's holy grail....

12-30-2008, 03:17 PM

You teaches you all this woeful crap ? The moment a suspect steps outside Israel he/she will be arrested. It doesn't take a government to do the arresting. Citizens can cause their police to act.

So police arent part of the government?:wtf:

The UN doesnt have jurisdiction.

The International Criminal Court only has jurisdiction if those crimes were committed by someone running a state who has agreed to the jursidiction of the court or commits a crime in a signatory state.

Neither Israel, nor Iran are parties to the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court. Thus even if something happened, which of course is false, the UN cant do jack squat.

Its really not that difficult to understand.

12-30-2008, 03:18 PM
Edit; Yes, The ICC can, and do, try in absentia. Tough titty, Zionist war criminals.

They cant try cases they dont have jurisdiction for.

moon
12-30-2008, 03:24 PM
There is no legal shelter for suspected war criminals, of which I am aware.

12-30-2008, 03:26 PM
BTW Just to point out the obvious. Even if the International Criminal Court had jurisdiction, the UN still wouldnt because the ICC is legally and functionally independent of the UN. In layman's terms, it's an entity unto itself.

12-30-2008, 03:27 PM
There is no legal shelter for suspected war criminals, of which I am aware.

Okay, Let's assume what you say is true:

What the hell does it have to do with all the points you are wrong about?

moon
12-30-2008, 03:32 PM

So police arent part of the government?

The UN doesnt have jurisdiction.

The International Criminal Court only has jurisdiction if those crimes were committed by someone running a state who has agreed to the jursidiction of the court or commits a crime in a signatory state.

Neither Israel, nor Iran are parties to the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court. Thus even if something happened, which of course is false, the UN cant do jack squat.

Its really not that difficult to understand.

I don't think you've quite grasped all the straws yet;

Avi Dichter, Israeli Minister of Internal Security, and, previously, boss of Israel’s General Security Services (GSS), is a courageous man, at least when he was dealing with the interrogation of handcuffed Palestinian detainees. A man with a lot of blood on his hands, he is much less courageous when confronted with the possibility of being arrested by the British police.

On his way to Great Britain, Dichter was informed that he may be arrested for inquiry about war crimes of which he is suspected, committed while he was head of the GSS. In the end he decided that it was safer to stay home. This is not the first time an Israeli security official has been obliged to cancel his visit to Great Britain, thanks to the awareness of the British solidarity movement and a group of lawyers, led by Attorney Daniel Machover.

In September 2005, General Doron Almog was obliged to stay in the plane that brought him to London, after he was informed that there was an arrest order against him for the assassination of Palestinian leader Salah Sh’hadeh and other crimes; on February 2006, General Aviv Kokhavi canceled his studies in Great Britain because he was informed that he may be arrested for war crimes committed while he was serving as a senior officer in the occupied Palestinian territories. Before the British incidents, Ariel Sharon had to postpone a visit to Belgium, for the same reasons.

In Britain, a citizen, and not only the State prosecution, can file a complaint and obtain an arrest order for suspected war criminals. This is why there are more and more Israeli generals and security officials who have to erase London from their travel programs, whether for a lecture, as Dichter, or for studies as Kokhavi.

http://www.alternativenews.org/blogs/michael-warschawski/no-holidays-in-europe-for-israeli-war-criminals-20071206.html

So they can certainly arrest suspected Zionist war criminals in the UK and Belgium, to name but two European States. Any such Zionist named by the Iranian investigations can be brought to book by any citizens of such States, evidently. So the Iranian action is useful and welcome.

12-30-2008, 03:40 PM

I don't think you've quite grasped all the straws yet;

So they can certainly arrest suspected Zionist war criminals in the UK and Belgium, to name but two European States. Any such Zionist named by the Iranian investigations can be brought to book by any citizens of such States, evidently. So the Iranian action is useful and welcome.

You can arrest anyone you want in any state. That's beside the point.

Let's say he is arrested in Great Britain. Alright.

Great Britain doesnt have jurisdiction as there are no war crimes against them.

The ICC doesnt have any jurisdiction because neither Israel or it's neighbors are participants of the treaty.

The UN doesnt have jurisdiciton because it doesnt have a criminal court.

Iran doesnt have jurisdiction because no crime was committed againts Iran.

So unless something changes in the near future, they have no case. They can arrest them all the want, but the second a judge sees them he has to dismiss the case.

So despite your repeated attempts to change the subject, your original scenario doesnt matter. Iran can try anyone they want. They can have mock trials for their propaganda purposes. But it doesnt change the fact that they have no jurisdiction. It doesnt change the fact that the ICC has no jurisdiction.

It doesnt change the fact that this is meaningless propaganda.

moon
12-30-2008, 03:50 PM
Israel is signatory to the Geneva Conventions. A majority of calls from signatory States and Israel, and Zionist individuals as far as I'm aware, are in the dock.

Then there is Israel's UN membership status as a target for war crimes accusations. Wasn't Israel's compliance with Resolution 194 a requirement for permanent membership ? I don't believe that your Zionist monsters are quite as safe as you do.

It doesnt change the fact that this is meaningless propaganda.

Not meaningless at all. Information on war criminality is far from meaningless and the Iranians intend to supply some. The Geneva Conventions certainly cover the Occupied Territories and those territories are considered Occupied Territories , despite the Zionist wheedling. War crimes have been committed there, for certain. A little more political will, probably hardened by further Zionist brutality, and the Zionist refuge dissipates.

namvet
12-30-2008, 04:04 PM

duh.......this will cost the lives of countless mongoloid Muslims. and this IS a good thing. forward with the extermination of Islam. chicken shit

moon
12-30-2008, 04:07 PM
The Hague can also be used as venue for murder trials, and there are certainly plenty of Zionist individuals guilty of that.

namvet;

duh.......this will cost the lives of countless mongoloid Muslims. and this IS a good thing. forward with the extermination of Islam. chicken shit

Beware big men with beards. Particularly in nurses uniforms.

namvet
12-30-2008, 04:13 PM
The Hague can also be used as venue for murder trials, and there are certainly plenty of Zionist individuals guilty of that.

namvet;

Beware big men with beards. Particularly in nurses uniforms.

I got fresh photos of butchered Muslim women and babies. wanna see??? war monger

news flash: there will be NO trials

12-30-2008, 04:17 PM
Israel is signatory to the Geneva Conventions. A majority of calls from signatory States and Israel, and Zionist individuals as far as I'm aware, are in the dock.

Then there is Israel's UN membership status as a target for war crimes accusations. Wasn't Israel's compliance with Resolution 194 a requirement for permanent membership ? I don't believe that your Zionist monsters are quite as safe as you do.

Not meaningless at all. Information on war criminality is far from meaningless and the Iranians intend to supply some. The Geneva Conventions certainly cover the Occupied Territories and those territories are considered Occupied Territories , despite the Zionist wheedling. War crimes have been committed there, for certain. A little more political will, probably hardened by further Zionist brutality, and the Zionist refuge dissipates.

Being a signatory is meaningless. You have to ratify the treaty to be subjected to it. Israel, among a number of other nations, refuses to.

You dont commit war crimes by defending yourself.

manu1959
12-30-2008, 04:21 PM

when do you think the rocket launcher mass murders will be arrested and tried.......

namvet
12-30-2008, 04:27 PM
XAokqVFMvWU

pwy7k0GTlAA

UOoiUuA7VIs

of course moons coward pals have moved women and children into these strike areas. so these are women and children blown to bits here

Mr. P
12-30-2008, 04:32 PM
Iran has set up a court to try Israel for its air attacks on Gaza and is ready to try in absentia any people who Tehran says have committed "crimes,"

Ooooo goody, a theocracy passing legal judgment..Did I tell you today "YOU"RE AN IDIOT"?

moon
12-30-2008, 04:45 PM

Being a signatory is meaningless. You have to ratify the treaty to be subjected to it. Israel, among a number of other nations, refuses to.

Really;

Israel ratified the Fourth Geneva Convention with effect from 6 July 1951.

The convention is considered to have been elevated to the status of "customary international law", which means it applies irrespective of whether a State has ratified it.
http://www.jfjfp.org/factsheets/geneva4.htm
Jews for Justice.

You dont commit war crimes by defending yourself.

You mean like in Abu Ghraib, Fallujah and Gaza ? Self-defense cannot comprise an aggression of itself.

namvet
12-30-2008, 04:47 PM
Gaza Arab Girl Blames Hamas, and Moon, For Family Members' Death

moon the killer (moon the killer)

fLIdxF-GHWw

namvet
12-30-2008, 04:58 PM
moon, with chicken head removed, caught editing fake photos for Hamas

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/54/l_cd843f62e5d14a9a96321efcdcec482f.jpg

12-30-2008, 05:04 PM

Really;

You mean like in Abu Ghraib, Fallujah and Gaza ? Self-defense cannot comprise an aggression of itself.

we arent talking about the Geneva convention you moron. We are talking about the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court.

Nothing happened at Abu Graib, Fallujah, or Gaza that constitutes war crimes.

moon
12-30-2008, 05:12 PM

we arent talking about the Geneva convention you moron. We are talking about the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court.

Oh but we were, numbnuts. Try post #21 with your eyes open. Then check your reply in #35 .

Nothing happened at Abu Graib, Fallujah, or Gaza that constitutes war crimes.

I beg to differ.

crin63
12-30-2008, 05:12 PM
To bad the Israeli's cant just turn gaza into a giant glass bowl and solve the issue once and for all. High heat and sand make glass right.

moon
12-30-2008, 05:14 PM
Geez, another 'glass-over' freak. This place is packed with bomb-brains.

namvet
12-30-2008, 05:15 PM
throw in Syria and Iran. what's the harm??? glass is glass. :laugh2:

namvet
12-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Geez, another 'glass-over' freak. This place is packed with bomb-brains.

your bombed brain is behind bars :dance::dance:

moon
12-30-2008, 05:25 PM
Don't you insult my bald eagle.

namvet
12-30-2008, 05:33 PM
Don't you insult my bald eagle.

chicken to eagle. hmmm Hamas promotion ?????

12-30-2008, 05:45 PM

Oh but we were, numbnuts. Try post #21 with your eyes open. Then check your reply in #35 .

I beg to differ.

Changing the subject doesnt change the fact that we were talking about the International Criminal Court treaty.

moon
12-31-2008, 07:59 AM
AAh, avatar the wriggler. The subject is the prosecution of Zionist war criminals and how that might be achieved. Israel's ratification of the Geneva Conventions leaves them vulnerable and you don't like it. You don't like the possibility of Zionist war criminals being arrested as individuals either. That's because you support Zionist war crimes. What does that say about you.

namvet
12-31-2008, 09:24 AM
Geneva Convention: they never heard of it.............gentlemen. start your tanks.

moon
01-09-2009, 09:00 AM
The UN is currently cataloging alleged war crimes in Gaza, allegations against both the Zionists and the resistance. Charges against the Zionists, so far, include the shelling of UN schools, even though their co-ordinates were given, the targeting of clearly-marked ambulances, refusal to allow wounded to be tended, refusal to administer treatment to wounded, the shelling of a UN convoy after giving it permission to move and the shelling of a house full of refugees after having instructed those refugees to congregate there.

Individuals can be prosecuted for war crimes.

Gaffer
01-09-2009, 10:01 AM
The UN is currently cataloging alleged war crimes in Gaza, allegations against both the Zionists and the resistance. Charges against the Zionists, so far, include the shelling of UN schools, even though their co-ordinates were given, the targeting of clearly-marked ambulances, refusal to allow wounded to be tended, refusal to administer treatment to wounded, the shelling of a UN convoy after giving it permission to move and the shelling of a house full of refugees after having instructed those refugees to congregate there.

Individuals can be prosecuted for war crimes.

So what have the resistance been charged with?

moon
01-09-2009, 10:08 AM
So what have the resistance been charged with?

Membership of the Palestinian nation.

Gaffer
01-09-2009, 10:13 AM
Membership of the Palestinian nation.

what a heinous crime. Especially since there is no such thing as a pal nation. But you keep trying there cream puff. :pee: islam

moon
01-09-2009, 10:16 AM
There's a Palestinian nation alright, close to eight million of them. You are confusion a 'nation' with a UN-recognised State. It's just another of those high hurdles for the ol' Klan mentality.

PostmodernProphet
01-09-2009, 10:28 AM
The moment a suspect steps outside Israel he/she will be arrested. It doesn't take a government to do the arresting. Citizens can cause their police to act.

I doubt anyone other than another terrorist supporter like yourself would be foolish enough to try......the civilized nations of the world will pay no attention to what Iran does....

moon
01-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Iran is well respected amongst the civilized nations of the world, being, as it is, one of the cradles of civilization, along with Iraq. Zionist war criminals, and alleged war criminals, are already unable to travel to States wherein civilians may arrest them and forward their evidence to the prosecuting authorities. Examples have already been posted.

Gaffer
01-09-2009, 10:51 AM
There's a Palestinian nation alright, close to eight million of them. You are confusion a 'nation' with a UN-recognised State. It's just another of those high hurdles for the ol' Klan mentality.

Ahhh so if you think it, it is so. Regardless of facts.

A nation is a state. With boundaries and a government. There is no nation of palestine. It's a region, a territory. You could have had a nation long ago. Instead you chose to fight and suffer.

The goal of the muslims is to destroy Israel. To kill every Jew there, and then to branch out into the rest of the world. It will be their excuse to conquer the rest of the world as they search out the Jews and any who support them.

moon
01-09-2009, 11:18 AM
Ahhh so if you think it, it is so. Regardless of facts.

You look silly in my coat. It's me that provides the facts, you that denies them.

A nation is a state. With boundaries and a government. There is no nation of palestine. It's a region, a territory. You could have had a nation long ago. Instead you chose to fight and suffer.

And you've made 8 million people disappear, just like that ? Even the Sioux are still a nation, despite being Americans.

Gaffer
01-11-2009, 08:59 AM
You look silly in my coat. It's me that provides the facts, you that denies them.

And you've made 8 million people disappear, just like that ? Even the Sioux are still a nation, despite being Americans.

They didn't disappear. They are still there. The only thing that is not there is the nation of palestine. Which has never existed. But you keep trying there butterball.