PDA

View Full Version : Question

moon
12-30-2008, 03:02 PM
What happens if I turn out to be the DP kick-ass champ and start diverting some snouts away from the trough ? Do I get banned ?

red states rule
12-30-2008, 03:05 PM
What happens if I turn out to be the DP kick-ass champ and start diverting some snouts away from the trough ? Do I get banned ?

First you try to be a new MFM now you want to be another OCA:laugh2:

12-30-2008, 03:06 PM

I dont know... hell freezes over? The world ends?

No point worrying about it. Cause unless God changes you its not going to happen.

manu1959
12-30-2008, 03:10 PM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh delusions of grandure............

moon
12-30-2008, 03:18 PM
manu;

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh delusions of grandure............

'Grandeur' actually. And such is the opposition that there's no delusion involved.

12-30-2008, 03:20 PM
manu;

'Grandeur' actually. And such is the opposition that there's no delusion involved.

You are right. No one on this board, not even psycho, is down on your level.

moon
12-30-2008, 03:43 PM
So, you're on an 'upper' level, are you avatar ? Don't be coy, you're among friends.

Mr. P
12-30-2008, 04:00 PM

Did I tell you today "YOU'RE AN IDIOT"?

moon
12-30-2008, 04:14 PM
Yes, you've spat the dummy several times today already. Go count to nine and polish something.

manu1959
12-30-2008, 04:32 PM
manu;

ah the typo police....thank you...now iron my shirts .....

Mr. P
12-30-2008, 04:37 PM
Yes, you've spat the dummy several times today already. Go count to nine and polish something.

Nope...learn to count, just once oh, twice NOW, yer not listening well.IDIOT! Makes three.

darin
12-30-2008, 04:45 PM
Moon, the problem is, you're always wrong. (shrug). If you'd like to be the Kick-Ass who Is Always Wrong, I could do up a special title for you...

moon
12-30-2008, 05:01 PM
If you don't mind, dmp, I was fishing for a reasonable opponent and you ain't it. You got dumped on day one.

Abbey Marie
12-30-2008, 05:03 PM
Moon, the problem is, you're always wrong. (shrug). If you'd like to be the Kick-Ass who Is Always Wrong, I could do up a special title for you...

D, that is still too flattering a title for moon. There is simply no way he is an a**-kicker.

moon
12-30-2008, 05:06 PM
The New Klan gathers.

darin
12-30-2008, 05:09 PM
If you don't mind, dmp, I was fishing for a reasonable opponent and you ain't it. You got dumped on day one.

so - your strategy to give yourself a little boner about...yourself is this: At every topic, take the worst, most defenseless, and wrong viewpoint...and proclaim it over and over again until people grow tired of you.

How nice for you.

moon
12-30-2008, 05:21 PM
That's a matter of perception, and yours is evidently myopic. Still, any time you want a rematch I'll be there. In fact, you'll be getting one, want it or not. There are whole armies of dead muslim kids who want a piece of you.

Yurt
12-30-2008, 05:26 PM
somebody has an ego that needs a hug....

darin
12-30-2008, 05:58 PM
That's a matter of perception, and yours is evidently myopic. Still, any time you want a rematch I'll be there. In fact, you'll be getting one, want it or not. There are whole armies of dead muslim kids who want a piece of you.

Dead muslim kids? They'll be rotting in hell if they're one of those YOU support. :)

They can't touch me.

You're stupid and vocal with internet access. Therefore, you've got a place to voice your tripe.

5stringJeff
12-30-2008, 06:27 PM

You'll have to do better than "New-Klan" and ranting about Palestinians to be the kick-ass champ.

MtnBiker
12-30-2008, 06:31 PM
Nope, but you might get one half of a decoder ring that you can share with RWA.

PostmodernProphet
12-30-2008, 06:40 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of "stuffed mouse dipped in catnip at the New York Cat Show" award.......

emmett
12-31-2008, 02:51 AM

I accept your challenge my misinformed friend, for it is with great joy that I invite you to "kick my ass" anytime! I stand ready to be educated by your superior wit, charm and intellectually overpowering factually based capability to introduce great prospective to us all here on DP. Frankly, I don't know how this board ever got by without you Moon. You have brought such a colorful and charming angle to this process and I am thanking my lucky stars that you have extended this invitation and displayed such unique capability in your effort to enhance our already existing debating skills of routing information throughout the information super highway. Furthermore, I shiver with anticipation to imagine that you, the great and wonderful Moon, who I am sure has many other much more important commitments and obligations, would take the time from your schedule to publically display your attributes here just for us on the official Debate Policy message and communication website. I am certain that I speak for all of us here when I say that we await the opportunity with great anticipation, to interact with you in the future and I personally look forward to doing so.

Here on DP, we utilize modern equipment and technology to bring the highest degree of debating satisfaction to our participating members. In doing so we have developed a level of interacting satisfaction that exceeds all other available sites of it's type..... however... we have always known that there was a missing link (such as in your posts), that we have prayed would find us....and you know what.... you very well may be IT! Thanks again Moon for just signing on.

If I may be of further assistance or provide additional information that you require, please feel free to call upon me at any time. (Emmett wipes the foaming saliva off his chin with the bare back of his arm as his metamorphasis completes the changing process and his fangs and snout are comfortably in the ready position), They call me El De Ba Tor Moon and I'll be looking for you!

TaTa

12-31-2008, 04:27 AM

You're planning to raise the dead?

jimnyc
12-31-2008, 09:23 AM
What I've learned over the years is that those who must shout out about their great skills and try and claim superiority are full of hot air.

One cannot be declared a winner in most debates as most are based merely on ones opinions and desires. Of course there are plenty of facts involved, but depending on where you stand on an issue, the winner of the debate is debatable.

And those that think otherwise and think they are so much smarter than the others are actually just more closed minded than the others.

And lastly, those who must declare their superiority, and must use an entire thread to do so, are generally just attention whores looking to rile things up.

moon
12-31-2008, 09:31 AM
emmett;

I accept your challenge my misinformed friend, for it is with great joy that I invite you to "kick my ass" anytime! I stand ready to be educated by your superior wit, charm and intellectually overpowering factually based capability to introduce great prospective to us all here on DP. Frankly, I don't know how this board ever got by without you Moon. You have brought such a colorful and charming angle to this process and I am thanking my lucky stars that you have extended this invitation and displayed such unique capability in your effort to enhance our already existing debating skills of routing information throughout the information super highway. Furthermore, I shiver with anticipation to imagine that you, the great and wonderful Moon, who I am sure has many other much more important commitments and obligations, would take the time from your schedule to publically display your attributes here just for us on the official Debate Policy message and communication website.

Why, thank you, friend, that's right scholarly and neighborly and I appreciate your welcome. I knew there had to be somebody around here, in addition to Joe Steel, whose manners and learning were a cut above the New Klan bile and their grotesque introspection. I surely look forward to a polite and entertaining evening's chewing on the fat of current events on our awe-inspiring planet.
Take good care, y'all, and wishing you a debt-free new year.

moon
12-31-2008, 09:57 AM
emmett;

I accept your challenge my misinformed friend, for it is with great joy that I invite you to "kick my ass" anytime! I stand ready to be educated by your superior wit, charm and intellectually overpowering factually based capability to introduce great prospective to us all here on DP. Frankly, I don't know how this board ever got by without you Moon. You have brought such a colorful and charming angle to this process and I am thanking my lucky stars that you have extended this invitation and displayed such unique capability in your effort to enhance our already existing debating skills of routing information throughout the information super highway. Furthermore, I shiver with anticipation to imagine that you, the great and wonderful Moon, who I am sure has many other much more important commitments and obligations, would take the time from your schedule to publically display your attributes here just for us on the official Debate Policy message and communication website.

Why, thank you, friend, that's right scholarly and neighborly and I appreciate your welcome. I knew there had to be somebody around here, in addition to Joe Steel, whose manners and learning were a cut above the New Klan bile and their grotesque introspection. I surely look forward to a polite and entertaining evening's chewing on the fat of current events on our awe-inspiring planet.

jimnyc;

What I've learned over the years is that those who must shout out about their great skills and try and claim superiority are full of hot air.
There have been some terrible montgolfier disasters, it's true , but pioneers will always attempt to rise above the crass, the rude and the predictable. Will we see a new era under Obama worthy of the title ' political pioneering' ? Many hope so, those with their feet firmly planted on their own good earth and even some with their feet planted on somebody else's. As you stand and admire the skilled and the sonant, floating above, they can only serve as an inspiration. Onward and upward. We live in inspirational times and our challenge is to recognise that, take our opportunities in both hands and sculpt a fresh future for ourselves and all the World's children. Prick the old balloons, inflate the new and come drift across the night skies of our troubled world as it turns , inexorably and gracefully, from the Old Year into the New.
Happy new year, DP.

12-31-2008, 04:41 PM
emmett;

:lol::laugh::laugh2:

Psychoblues
12-31-2008, 10:36 PM
Holy Moly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praising the inexplicable JS and attempting to put emmett in the same jar with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emmett;

I think I see a very pertinent comparison here, moonie, but it isn't between emmett and any JS?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

You gotta be shittin' me!!!!!!!!!!!

You gotta buy your own liguor, 'cause I ain't buyin' anything from you or for you!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

PostmodernProphet
01-01-2009, 08:46 AM
Holy Moly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praising the inexplicable JS and attempting to put emmett in the same jar with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't fight it, PB.....moon was quickly able to see that Joe and Emmet share common ground, while you and Stephanie are two of a kind.....what an astute observer Moon is......explains a lot about his other posts........

Psychoblues
01-01-2009, 08:49 AM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

don't fight it, PB.....moon was quickly able to see that Joe and Emmet share common ground, while you and Stephanie are two of a kind.....what an astute observer Moon is......explains a lot about his other posts........

You're so cute when you have your head up your ass, pimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues