PDA

View Full Version : who murdered more palestinians then anyone

actsnoblemartin
12-31-2008, 09:34 PM
lets see who gets this right

Noir
12-31-2008, 09:43 PM
Prof. Plum, in the lounge, with the lead pipe?

emmett
12-31-2008, 10:03 PM
Sampson because he was pissed off about Delilah not trimming his sideburns correctly?

5stringJeff
12-31-2008, 11:05 PM
King David?

crin63
01-01-2009, 03:21 AM
Killing animals isn't murder. I'm kidding sort of.

Deaths as a result of war are not murder.

Psychoblues
01-01-2009, 03:34 AM
CR, I have to respectfully disagree with you. There have been thousands of military and even a few civilian courts that disagree with you for many different reasons.

Killing animals isn't murder. I'm kidding sort of.

Deaths as a result of war are not murder.

Murders even in the most narrow sense of the definition do occur as a result of warfare and sometimes a price is to be rendered for the infraction. But, more broadly, war is itself immoral and God has given us every indication that he can to convince us of the futilities of it. But, many continue to go to war claiming that it is the will of God to do so. It is never the will of God and is ALWAYS the will of man that creates WAR.

And even jokingly referring to the Palestinians as animals is certainly not an act that my God would appreciate. Perhaps you worship a different one.

Could I offer you a cool one or a night cap?!?!?!?!??!?!??!??!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
01-01-2009, 03:54 AM
marteen, I suppose you have a riddle to solve and I aplogize for my inability to help you with it. More importantly, the Palestinians have been exploited for many years by almost all cultures in the middle east and many other cultures world wide. Although I disagree vehemently with their political and quasi military endeavors I do give them credit for being some of the hardest working and basically work ethically inclined as any people I have ever known.

That said,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

PostmodernProphet
01-01-2009, 08:35 AM
tough call.....was it Hamas or Hezbollah?.......

5stringJeff
01-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Murders even in the most narrow sense of the definition do occur as a result of warfare and sometimes a price is to be rendered for the infraction. But, more broadly, war is itself immoral and God has given us every indication that he can to convince us of the futilities of it. But, many continue to go to war claiming that it is the will of God to do so. It is never the will of God and is ALWAYS the will of man that creates WAR.

You'd better pick up your Bible. There are several instances where God commands Israel to fight wars. So your assertion that war is never the will of God is incorrect.

Psychoblues
01-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Respectfully, jeff, Jesus changed all that and said so.

You'd better pick up your Bible. There are several instances where God commands Israel to fight wars. So your assertion that war is never the will of God is incorrect.

I recommend you pick your Bible back up and do a little research on your own. God is NOT a vengeful God.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

5stringJeff
01-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Respectfully, jeff, Jesus changed all that and said so.

I recommend you pick your Bible back up and do a little research on your own. God is NOT a vengeful God.

Psychoblues

Romans 12:19: "Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord."

Psychoblues
01-01-2009, 09:18 AM
That sounds to me like God will take care of the WARS, jeff.

Romans 12:19: "Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord."

I've witnessed no blessings or words from him to indicate otherwise.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still needing something to cool the jets?!?!?!?!?!?!??! How many wars and deaths must occur before you return to the simple teaching of our Lord, Jesus Christ?!?!??!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

moon
01-01-2009, 09:47 AM
who murdered more palestinians then anyone

Let's keep it in the realms of relevant modern history;

http://lawrenceofcyberia.blogs.com/.a/6a00d834522bcd69e2010536a0214c970b-320wi

5stringJeff
01-01-2009, 10:41 AM
Let's keep it in the realms of relevant modern history;

http://lawrenceofcyberia.blogs.com/.a/6a00d834522bcd69e2010536a0214c970b-320wi

OK:

http://avpv.tripod.com/Fatah-70.jpg

Gaffer
01-01-2009, 10:55 AM

Who murdered more palis than anyone else? Palis.

moon
01-01-2009, 11:09 AM
5stringJeff, scene A would engender Scene B anywhere in the world. In fact, it does. And Scene A came first.

actsnoblemartin
01-01-2009, 12:12 PM
The Answer is King Hussein Of Jordan

moon
01-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Nah, definitely Taras Bulba.

actsnoblemartin
01-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Nah, definitely Taras Bulba.

:link: :link:

crin63
01-01-2009, 12:19 PM
CR, I have to respectfully disagree with you. There have been thousands of military and even a few civilian courts that disagree with you for many different reasons.

And even jokingly referring to the Palestinians as animals is certainly not an act that my God would appreciate. Perhaps you worship a different one.

Could I offer you a cool one or a night cap?!?!?!?!??!?!??!??!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Personally I don't like war but as far as I am concerned if people are at war and there are casualties it is not murder. Thats not to say that murder does not happen under the cover of war but the casualties from opposing sides fighting is not murder.

The only courts I would care to even hear are American courts (except the loons in the 9th circuit), no other courts hold any weight in my opinion.

As far as the animals comment, I was mostly joking. In my opinion any practicing muslim is a terrorist time bomb waiting for a place to happen. As soon as a muslim takes their religion seriously for 5 minutes or ends up as a religious/political majority they will become a terrorist.

moon
01-01-2009, 12:36 PM
crin63;

The only courts I would care to even hear are American courts (except the loons in the 9th circuit), no other courts hold any weight in my opinion.

First you got selective about the courts, then you'll get selective about the verdicts. Who will hear when they kick your door in ?

Psychoblues
01-01-2009, 12:46 PM
If all other peoples of the world (other than Americans) disagreed about the "court" would it make any difference to you?

Personally I don't like war but as far as I am concerned if people are at war and there are casualties it is not murder. Thats not to say that murder does not happen under the cover of war but the casualties from opposing sides fighting is not murder.

As far as the animals comment, I was mostly joking. In my opinion any practicing muslim is a terrorist time bomb waiting for a place to happen. As soon as a muslim takes their religion seriously for 5 minutes or ends up as a religious/political majority they will become a terrorist.

Maybe you need to read a bit of history, not only of the courts, international agreements and interpersonal recognitions, but also of war itself.

It certainly helped shape many of the opinions that I now hold near and dear to my heart. If your opinion in this matter is a prevalent one amongst Americans, and I don't think it is, then we as a world power and a nation are doomed already.

Thanks for the holler back!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thirsty?!?!?!???!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

crin63
01-01-2009, 05:38 PM
If all other peoples of the world (other than Americans) disagreed about the "court" would it make any difference to you?

Maybe you need to read a bit of history, not only of the courts, international agreements and interpersonal recognitions, but also of war itself.

It certainly helped shape many of the opinions that I now hold near and dear to my heart. If your opinion in this matter is a prevalent one amongst Americans, and I don't think it is, then we as a world power and a nation are doomed already.

Thanks for the holler back!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thirsty?!?!?!???!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

I'm always up for an iced tea or a coffee!

The rest of the world is not America and do not have our best interest or our constitution in mind. I therefore find any rulings by any other court in the world irrelevant. It may be wrong headed of me but I really don't care what the rest of the world thinks of us except our allies as it is mutually beneficial to both of us. When it becomes no longer beneficial to us then they can take a walk.

Psychoblues
01-01-2009, 10:14 PM
There are so many fallacies in your argument here that I really don't know where to begin.

I'm always up for an iced tea or a coffee!

The rest of the world is not America and do not have our best interest or our constitution in mind. I therefore find any rulings by any other court in the world irrelevant. It may be wrong headed of me but I really don't care what the rest of the world thinks of us except our allies as it is mutually beneficial to both of us. When it becomes no longer beneficial to us then they can take a walk.

Let's suffice it to say that you are obviously quite biased and uneducated in these matters and until you can improve your level of conversation on these subjects to at least high school level then it is useless to continue the banter.

Were you by chance educated in a private school?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iced tea coming right up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
01-01-2009, 10:38 PM
I said it earlier in this thread, marteen, and in many others as well. The Palestinians have been and are being exploited (even murdered) by many cultures but more especially those in the middle east and particularly by the Arabs of Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Egypt, etc., etc. Much of the problem with the Palestinians is that their Arab brothers are yanking their chains for their own personal benefits and political purposes. This is well observed and documented in thousands of places and going back for thousands of years.

The Answer is King Hussein Of Jordan

But, let me share with you that I have been there, marteen. I have seen it with my own eyes, heard it with my own ears, smelled it with my own nose and felt it in my own heart.

I do not excuse by any stretch the Israeli's or the Palestinians as both are guilty as sin and they can go about pointing accusing fingers at each other for thousands more years and all to no avail by any objective or credible observation. Que sera sera. In general, the Arabs exploit the Palestinians, stir up a political quagmire, arm the Palestinians and disappear themselves into the desert sands wih that "Who, me?" bullshit look on their faces. The exasperations of the Palestinians then manifests themselves into armed conflict with the Israeli's whether it be with a rock or a rocket or a suicide bomb strapped to the belly of a simple peasant girl, you get the picture. The Israeli's retaliate against the obvious target and round and round we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The United States of America has expended trillions of dollars on peacemaking efforts in the middle east region, the Arabs and the Israeli's are playing us like a finely tuned piano, our politicains don't get it but are committed to the plight of the Israeli's moreso than the dilemmas of the Palestinians, the American taxpayers are being lied to and fleeced for whatever the government can get out of us to pay for wars in which we truly have no business in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wait a minute,,,,,,,,,did I say "business?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Maybe I just answered a question that has been troubling me for a while now?!??!?!?!?!?!??!????!?!?!?

You get it don't you, marteen?!?!?!?!??! Once again, round and round we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's your cool, cool water holding up?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!

Hit it Sons 'O Pioneers: Cool, Cool Water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

moon
01-02-2009, 05:13 AM
psychoblues;

I do not excuse by any stretch the Israeli's or the Palestinians as both are guilty as sin and they can go about pointing accusing fingers at each other for thousands more years and all to no avail by any objective or credible observation.

Incorrect. The mugged are not 'as guilty' as the muggers, the invaded not 'as guilty' as the invader. Your attempt to blend perpetrators with victims is transparent. In addition, Zionism is the criminal under international law. This isn't a never-ending conflict at all. Israel, as an apartheid State, has existed for just sixty years and may well be gone in sixty more.

The exasperations of the Palestinians then manifests themselves into armed conflict with the Israeli's whether it be with a rock or a rocket or a suicide bomb strapped to the belly of a simple peasant girl,

The Palestinians are fighting with whatever they can use against the sophistications of the US armaments industries, industries controlled by Zionist billionaires who direct them from their tropical tax-havens. Castro won, the Vietnamese won, Mandela won, Hizb'allah won, the Palestinians have fine examples. Zionism is beatable. The coward who bombs children from afar with his laser-guided weapons lives in fear of the simple peasant girl because she is right and he is wrong. Even his deep military brainwashing won't save his consciousness from that.

Psychoblues
01-02-2009, 10:56 AM
I feel like I gave marteen a comprehensive enough answer, moondog. Your bloodlust for the semites or zionists is really clouding your better senses. Maybe you need to go round and round and read that entire post just once more. I don't know if you've ever been there or what but I do know that I have and I call it like I see it and that's how I see it.

It's amazing to me how you go on and on about the zionists but you ignore the mistreatment and exploitations and even murder and rape of the Palestinians at the hands of other Arabs. WTF?!?!??!?!?!?! It is clear that you're getting your chain yanked but I'm not so sure you know exactly who is doing the yanking?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!

Another mystery of the eastern star?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Psychoblues

moon
01-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Your psychobleating doesn't disguise your ignorance of events, past and present. Also, understand that arabs are Semites. It's a basic aid to getting your tongue in gear.

Psychoblues
01-03-2009, 05:20 AM
I will gladly concede the misunderstanding by me of the word "semite" if you will concede that your arguments promoting bloodlust is equally faulty, moondog. Your ignorance exceeds my own by approximately light years, apparently.

Your psychobleating doesn't disguise your ignorance of events, past and present. Also, understand that arabs are Semites. It's a basic aid to getting your tongue in gear.

How many times must you be most friendly (sp) encouraged to cool the jets just a bit and get on with credible information and conversation?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Just so you know, attempting to create another holocaust is not helping you on either side of the political spectrum in this country, moondog. I suggest, as I suggested in another thread, that the Palestinians and even you might need to regroup and reconfigure your strategies.

Have a very nice day, cowgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and BTW, you never did address my question as to what a friend you have in Jesus?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!????!?

Psychoblues

moon
01-03-2009, 05:41 AM
Illustrate some of this 'bloodlust' you are bleating about . I charge that you are an inventor.