PDA

View Full Version : My New Years prayer

emmett
12-31-2008, 11:20 PM
Most gracious heavenly father, I ask of you that you bless this country and all the nations of the world in this most trying time. As another year comes to a close, the people of the world have again found many ways to sponsor evil and allow it to influence their lives. Our country has helped lead this effort with our selfnishness and failure to hold dear the commandments by which you set, as a prerequisite in our lives. I acknowledge that I have been a contributor as well. I ask that you guide me to be a better person and a better contributor to humanity. You know our hearts Lord, and our future, and I would prey that you will use your influence to guide us to do the right things, make the proper decisions and be kinder to one another as we embark on this new year. We need your influence now more than ever and I would ask that you take control and that your will be forfronted in hopes that it would be honored by more of us. Please bless our enemies father and guide them to see the truth. Please guide us to a day when noone will die as a result of violence. Bless our children and keep them safe! Bless all that attempt to do good Lord and please guide those who do not, to seek the guidance of the holy spirit. Help us find the wisdom that will enable us to develop continuity with our foes, so we can do the work you would prefer us to do and be the children by which you could be proud. I ask these things in the name of the holy spirit and would prey that it will become prevalent in us all. Thank You for my life, my children and the many blessings you have bestowed upon us. Amen.

5stringJeff
12-31-2008, 11:30 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Psychoblues
12-31-2008, 11:52 PM
Absolutely, emmie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

moon
01-01-2009, 09:53 AM
Go in Peace, prayer man.