PDA

View Full Version : Israel kills top Hamas figure, escalating campaign

actsnoblemartin
01-01-2009, 12:27 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090101/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip – Israel dropped a one-ton bomb on the home of a Hamas strongman Thursday, killing him along with two wives and four children in the first attack on the top leadership of Gaza's rulers. As the aerial bombardment escalated, the army said it was also poised to launch a ground invasion. Israel also appeared to be sounding out a possible diplomatic exit from the 6-day-old military offensive against Hamas by demanding international monitors as a key term of any future truce.

moon
01-01-2009, 12:32 PM
The safest members of the democratically-elected Palestinian government are currently the ones held in Zionist dungeons.

R.I.P the women and children, R.I.P. American decency.

actsnoblemartin
01-01-2009, 12:35 PM
im confused, do you think hamas cares if their are women or children, or purposefully attacks the women and children

funny, how your silent on that and you cant distinguish between the accidental killing/casulties of war vs. willful targetting of civilians.

The safest members of the democratically-elected Palestinian government are currently the ones held in Zionist dungeons.

R.I.P the women and children, R.I.P. American decency.

moon
01-01-2009, 12:45 PM
im confused, do you think hamas cares if their are women or children, or purposefully attacks the women and children

Of course not, they regularly bayonet their own kids for breakfast.

How's my New Klan entrance examination coming along ?