PDA

View Full Version : Jewish diaspora disgusted with Zionism

moon
01-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Right and Left, Diaspora Jews more critical of Israel than ever

By Anshel Pfeffer, Haaretz Correspondent

By Anshel Pfeffer, Haaretz Correspondent

"I just couldn't understand how the other people in the office were just incapable of acknowledging there was any real suffering on the Palestinian side, and that Israel has a significant portion of the responsibility for that," said to me a friend working in one of those organizations in London. "I feel so alone because no one seems to understand how torn I feel about this. I understand Israel's position very well and to a degree identify with the reasons for launching the operation, but why are none of them saddened by children dying? They don't even seem to see these reports."

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1052036.html

That ain't even the half of it, Pfeffer. You are trying to express the disgust with Israel through your editorial constraints.

Kathianne
01-02-2009, 02:05 PM
That ain't even the half of it, Pfeffer. You are trying to express the disgust with Israel through your editorial constraints.

Noticeably absent from the posting of letters and columns from empathetic Jews, are any of the like from Arabs, Palestinian or not. They haven't compassion for Israelis, while the 'calls' for an honest broker are a joke, as the effectiveness of the poor, downtrodden, Palestinians have left no one standing. Thus, it is Israel to deal with the problem. I just hope they keep at it, until Hamas chooses to stop with the missiles.

moon
01-02-2009, 02:15 PM
You do sound daft, criticizing the jewish press. What happened to ' Zionist camp-fires' and all that ?

Kathianne
01-02-2009, 02:24 PM
You do sound daft, criticizing the jewish press. What happened to ' Zionist camp-fires' and all that ?

More diversionary response, but heh, we're used to it by now. Haven't much to bring to the table, eh?

PostmodernProphet
01-02-2009, 07:59 PM
I wish the Islamic diaspora was disgusted with Muslim terrorism....I wonder, Moon....would you be willing to call for Muslim clerics to order that all terrorists be buried in pigskin lined coffins?......

01-02-2009, 09:12 PM
I dont have a problem with recognizing real suffering on the Palestinian side. I disagree its because of Israel.

It's easy to blame others for what we suffer in life. When in reality we have no one to blame but ourselves.

moon
01-03-2009, 04:18 AM
PmP;

.I wonder, Moon....would you be willing to call for Muslim clerics to order that all terrorists be buried in pigskin lined coffins?......

I didn't have you for a New Klan member, PmP, but your anti-Islamism is now beyond all doubt.

Kathianne;

Haven't much to bring to the table, eh?

The table's groaning under what I've brought. Eat up.

PostmodernProphet
01-03-2009, 07:59 AM
PmP;
I didn't have you for a New Klan member, PmP, but your anti-Islamism is now beyond all doubt.

??....only if terrorists are believers, moon.....I simply think this is a way for the real Muslims to demonstrate the exclusion of those who engage in terrorism.....you ARE in favor of that, right?.......perhaps I should seek clarification....do you think a person who suicide bombs a school bus full of children SHOULD go to paradise?......what do you think makes a person more unclean.....pigskin or murdering children?.......

moon
01-03-2009, 10:02 AM
Hey, get yourself a pigskin hood and a box of matches. That's the level for anybody that thinks 'pigskin' belongs in the debate. New Klan trash.

PostmodernProphet
01-03-2009, 02:23 PM
afraid to answer the question?.......I'm prepared to volunteer that any person who commits an act of terrorism in the name of Christianity should be excommunicated......are you prepared to reciprocate?......

moon
01-05-2009, 11:35 AM
Why would anybody sane be interested in anything 'volunteered' by New Klan trash, except confessions ?

PostmodernProphet
01-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Why would anybody sane be interested in anything 'volunteered' by New Klan trash, except confessions ?

since we are talking about you, why would "anybody sane" be relevant to the question?.....

I take it then that "New Klan" means anyone who isn't willing to blow up a school bus full of children to further their political agenda......that makes me New Klan member all right......

moon
01-05-2009, 01:10 PM
Anybody advocating machine-gunning a humanitarian relief boat full of volunteers is New Klan by my accounting. You will recall, that's what you did.

Abbey Marie
01-05-2009, 01:21 PM
Hey, get yourself a pigskin hood and a box of matches. That's the level for anybody that thinks 'pigskin' belongs in the debate. New Klan trash.

Why don't you answer prophet's question? Are you incapable of forming a response, or are you afraid the answer will be just too revealing?

And while we're on the topic, you still haven't answered namvet's question about honor killings and rape. To refresh your memory: Are you for them or against them?

In the immortal words of our old member, mfm: I'll wait.

moon
01-05-2009, 01:29 PM
Abbey;

Why don't you answer prophet's question?

I recall it had something about 'pigskin-lined coffins' in it. Now, that might not make a difference to New Klan members but decent people find such baiting objectionable. If PostmodernProfligate would care to ask anything in reasonable terms I'll be glad to answer .

And while we're on the topic, you still haven't answered namvet's question about honor killings and rape.

That sicko dope doesn't qualify for normal discussion.

To refresh your memory: Are you for them or against them?

Rephrase your question and ask it politely.

Abbey Marie
01-05-2009, 01:38 PM
Abbey;

I recall it had something about 'pigskin-lined coffins' in it. Now, that might not make a difference to New Klan members but decent people find such baiting objectionable. If PostmodernProfligate would care to ask anything in reasonable terms I'll be glad to answer .

Rephrase your question and ask it politely.

Pretty poor excuses for not answering what would be for any sane and moral person two easy questions.

Since you refuse to answer, I will consider that bombing a busload of children in Allah's name is okay with you, and honor killings and rapes are fine as well. At least we all know where you stand. Not that anyone is surprised.

moon
01-05-2009, 01:51 PM
At least we all know where you stand.

Presumptive horseshit. Why not make another presumptive horseshit thread, like the other New Klan sukka.

namvet
01-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Anybody advocating machine-gunning a humanitarian relief boat full of volunteers is New Klan by my accounting. You will recall, that's what you did.

we'll blow them up you just blow

namvet
01-05-2009, 02:04 PM
Presumptive horseshit. Why not make another presumptive horseshit thread, like the other New Klan sukka.

your pardon. camel shit. the Muslim diet:thumb:

01-05-2009, 02:35 PM

What the hell is normal discussion?

moon
01-05-2009, 03:03 PM
What the hell is normal discussion?

Try Google.

01-05-2009, 03:25 PM
Try Google.

In other words, you have no clue and are just using "normal discussion" as an excuse to avoid answering questions you dont like.

moon
01-06-2009, 04:24 AM
Not at all. Defining 'normal discussion' to a rational , compassionate listener would be relatively easy, but to a New Klanist it's a task beyond my interest or taste. Try Google.

namvet
01-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Not at all. Defining 'normal discussion' to a rational , compassionate listener would be relatively easy, but to a New Klanist it's a task beyond my interest or taste. Try Google.

but to a New Klanist it's a task beyond my interest or taste.

you said everyone here is a "New Klanist". unless your lying thru whats left of your teeth why are you still here???? reforming us out. so you admit to being nothing more than a common troll. which is reason you and your opinion here account for nothing. your talking to you. and that wall in front of you. no one is listening. your a source of humor only. your the same as the delete key. nothing more. and no one here is buying your kill the jew attitude. no one. your all by yourself.
........I suggest a new ploy. trade places with the chicken. we dare say it has a higher IQ than you. you have failed to impress humans. the chicken can imitate you and interprept for you to language humans can understand. its also politically correct. how bout it??? besides. keeping a poor chicken behind bars is cruelty to animals.

moon
01-06-2009, 09:15 AM
Lay off my bald eagle, before I get mad.

01-06-2009, 09:28 AM

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22normal+discussion%22&btnG=Google+Search

There is your google search. It doesnt define "normal discussion" anywhere.

Stop dodging the question and answer. Stop acting so lazy and actually support your argument. After all, if it's so easy it shouldnt be so tough for you.

moon
01-06-2009, 09:52 AM
It ain't 'my' Google search, it's Abbey's. Well, yours too now. However, try approaching the search obliquely, maybe with ' normal person', or perhaps use a thesaurus for 'normality'. I'm sure you normal-thinking Klanspersons will work it out to your own benefit.
As I said, it's beyond my interest or taste.

namvet
01-06-2009, 09:56 AM
Lay off my bald eagle, before I get mad.

let the chicken talk

namvet
01-06-2009, 09:57 AM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22normal+discussion%22&btnG=Google+Search

There is your google search. It doesnt define "normal discussion" anywhere.

Stop dodging the question and answer. Stop acting so lazy and actually support your argument. After all, if it's so easy it shouldnt be so tough for you.

your wasting your time. the chicken knows more than him.

01-06-2009, 09:57 AM
It ain't 'my' Google search, it's Abbey's. Well, yours too now. However, try approaching the search obliquely, maybe with ' normal person', or perhaps use a thesaurus for 'normality'. I'm sure you normal-thinking Klanspersons will work it out to your own benefit.
As I said, it's beyond my interest or taste.

In other words, you have no intention of ever backing up a thing you say. You are nothing but hot air.

moon
01-06-2009, 10:00 AM
You're the dumbkin that can't understand ' normal discussion'. You really think you're in a position to trumpet ?

namvet
01-06-2009, 10:03 AM
You're the dumbkin that can't understand ' normal discussion'. You really think you're in a position to trumpet ?

668.....the neighbour of the beast.

namvet
01-06-2009, 10:09 AM

put the chicken on. your abnormal. but then muslims are mongolids

01-06-2009, 10:15 AM

Actually, I am the person who understands words have meaning. Which, of course, is why it's important to have clearly defined terms.

You've used "normal discussion" as a vague insult to those who are obviously worthless compared to you. So it seems only fair to define the term you are using to insult everyone is it not?

You have repeatedly stated that even an idiot would know what "normal discussion" means. Yet, for some reason you can't define it. You told us to google it. Which produced absolutely no results, as anyone with half a brain could have told you. And yet you are still squirming trying to avoid supporting your own insults.

So your own actions demonstrate that you don't know what "normal discussion" is. See in normal discussion, people try to work together to reach a common understanding. You don't want to be understood. It's below you to explain your statements. You don't want to listen to what anyone else has to say. You don't want to be civil. You don't want to to come to a common understanding.

I suggest you learn some humility. Treat people with respect and maybe youll get some in return. Keep acting like a Jackass, and people will keep treating you like a jackass.

moon
01-06-2009, 10:21 AM
You've used "normal discussion" as a vague insult

Nothing vague about it. You're confused on the context though. Revise and recant.

namvet
01-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Nothing vague about it. You're confused on the context though. Revise and recant.

put the chicken on moron.

namvet
01-06-2009, 10:41 AM
the MSM is now saying women and children bombers are being forced into the fight. which is of course nothing new.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/88/Suicide-bomber-baby01.jpg

moons baby

http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/malam_multimedia/html/final/sp/sib3_04/images/k_c.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Av6IV14Ta1A/Rkc1rSBwZCI/AAAAAAAAAEg/zyUrQe9nD8Q/s1600/Mickey110507.jpg

5S995NCeaUg

the family of moons :dance::laugh2:

moon
01-09-2009, 09:12 AM
Jewish diaspora disgusted with Zionism

Who could wonder at the disgust.