PDA

View Full Version : From The Top Down, A Culture of Hate

Kathianne
01-02-2009, 03:12 PM
http://jeffreygoldberg.theatlantic.com/archives/2009/01/nizar_rayyan_of_hamas_on_gods.php

Nizar Rayyan of Hamas on God's Hatred of Jews

02 Jan 2009 01:12 pm
Nizzar Rayyan, the Hamas leader who was killed, along with two of his wives and several of his children, in an Israeli bombing raid earlier this week, was one of the more bellicose Hamas leaders I have known. I saw him last in Gaza two years ago, at a mosque in the Jabaliya Refugee Camp, where I spent quite a lot of time (my book Prisoners explains why).

He was one of the more Islamically-learned Hamas leaders I've met (Sheikh Ahmed Yassin was learned as well, I think, but he was very hard to understand; Abdel Aziz Rantisi, who was the least pleasant of all the Hamas leaders I've known, was not very learned at all). In particular, Rayyan was interested in the hadith, the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, with a special interest in hadith that painted Jews in a negative light. Rayyan and I discussed the writing of Ibn Taymiyya, the Muslim scholar who lived seven hundred years ago, and who is the intellectual forefather of Sunni radicalism today (it was Ibn Taymiyya who elevated jihad to a kind-of sixth pillar of Islam). Like Ibn Taymiyya, Rayyan was preoccupied with Muslim apostasy. He never quite said so, but I could sense that he thought of Abu Mazen and the other leaders of the Palestinian Authority as traitors not only to the cause of Palestine, but to Islam itself. "You cannot be loyal to Allah and to the CIA at the same time," he said of his P.A. enemies.

There are things I didn't know about Rayyan, such as that he had four wives - a fact that tells you something about the culture of Hamas - but I knew that he was sincere in his devotion to the cause of Israel's annhilation. The question I wrestle with constantly is whether Hamas is truly, theologically implacable. That is to say, whether the organization can remain true to its understanding of Islamic law and God's word and yet enter into a long-term non-aggression treaty with Israel. I tend to think not, though I've noticed over the years a certain plasticity of belief among some Hamas ideologues. Also, this is the Middle East, so anything is possible.

There was no flexibility with Rayyan. This is what he said when I asked him if he could envision a 50-year hudna (or cease-fire) with Israel: "The only reason to have a hudna is to prepare yourself for the final battle. We don't need 50 years to prepare ourselves for the final battle with Israel." There is no chance, he said, that true Islam would ever allow a Jewish state to survive in the Muslim Middle East. "Israel is an impossibility. It is an offense against God."

Abbey Marie
01-02-2009, 03:21 PM
http://roguejew.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/muslim11.jpg

Kathianne
01-02-2009, 03:33 PM
http://roguejew.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/muslim11.jpg

Indeed Abbey, the peacefulness is so evident.

Kathianne
01-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Oh that Sharia should be 'the law of the land'...

http://news.trend.az/index.shtml?show=news&newsid=1380927&lang=en

HAMAS implements Sharia laws in Gaza Strip
24.12.08 22:20
The Palestinian Parliament in Gaza Strip decided to implement punishment of criminals in accordance with Sharia laws, Jerusalem Post newspaper reported with reference to Al-Hayat London newspaper.

According to law draft approved by the Parliament in the second reading and which is expected to be signed by the President of Palestinian Autonomy Mahmoud Abbas, the courts will have an opportunity to apply actions stipulated by ancient Islamic regulations.

Such punitive actions towards criminals can include public strapping, cutting hands, crucifixion and hanging.

The law draft envisages death punishment for anyone who cooperates with foreign government in order to damage national interests of Palestinian Autonomy, as well as whose behavior damages Palestinian morality.

According to the law draft, thieves caught red-handed will be cut a right hand.

A citizen in a state of intoxication or dealing with sale of alcoholic products will get 40 strikes by lash.

FSUK
01-02-2009, 06:33 PM
You guys are so ridiculous, why does hamas exist? why do they resist israel? do they have fighter jets, do they have tanks, do they have ships, do they have billions of dollars in aid?? NO NO!. Hamas exists because israel is an illegal occupier, israel is a terror state butchers innocent kids and women. Stop being so stupid, you guys are so narrow minded !. Gaza has become an open air prison, you guys are morally fucked up.

AllieBaba
01-02-2009, 08:02 PM
"I'm a sex offender because my teacher molested me! I'm not to blame for molesting those 35 children! It's my teacher's fault!"

"I'm an arsonist because my mom didn't like me. It's her fault that 15 people died in the club I burned!"

"I'm a terrorist because Israel is an evil empire! It's their fault that I killed all those people!"

actsnoblemartin
01-02-2009, 08:06 PM
no they just purposefully blow themselves up in shopping malls, clubs, and shoot and stab israelies.

but then again, dying by gun is so different then dying period.

nice try

let me ask you, are u muslim?

I have muslim friends, dear muslim friends.

i just wanna see why you hate israel so much

is this about the occupied territories or all of israel?

tell us the truth.

You guys are so ridiculous, why does hamas exist? why do they resist israel? do they have fighter jets, do they have tanks, do they have ships, do they have billions of dollars in aid?? NO NO!. Hamas exists because israel is an illegal occupier, israel is a terror state butchers innocent kids and women. Stop being so stupid, you guys are so narrow minded !. Gaza has become an open air prison, you guys are morally fucked up.

actsnoblemartin
01-02-2009, 08:07 PM
palestinians will never take responsibility for their actions.

:poke:

"I'm a sex offender because my teacher molested me! I'm not to blame for molesting those 35 children! It's my teacher's fault!"

"I'm an arsonist because my mom didn't like me. It's her fault that 15 people died in the club I burned!"

"I'm a terrorist because Israel is an evil empire! It's their fault that I killed all those people!"

manu1959
01-02-2009, 09:54 PM

illegal occupier...too funny...you dipshits had a split state in 48....then you stupid shits got greedy and tried to wipe out israel and got your asses handed to you and lost it all.....no wonder your religion won't allow booze gambling or women to show any skin.....you all have no self control....

moon
01-03-2009, 05:08 AM
FSUK;

A near-perfect appraisal of the DP New Klan. Congratulations on your rejections of Zionist propaganda.

Even now, Guantanamo George is blaming the mugged for the mugger's brutality. Yesterday's radio interviews with 'residents' of 'Sderot' revealed that they are indeed Americans. The US/Zionists support Zionist terrorism because they are in the market for Palestinian real estate.
Prepare for a wave of DP venom and anti-Islamist filth. It's their nature.

moon
01-03-2009, 05:11 AM
manu1959;

got your asses handed to you and lost it all.

Your retentive powers have let you down again. Territory cannot be annexed by means of war and legal jurisdiction over Palestine hasn't changed with Zionist aggressions.

Kathianne
01-03-2009, 05:25 AM
manu1959;

Your retentive powers have let you down again. Territory cannot be annexed by means of war and legal jurisdiction over Palestine hasn't changed with Zionist aggressions.

Fine, then get over there and take the lands back. Israel should not hand over one inch of property to a people led by a group calling for its destruction. It's obvious at this time, that there is no 'will' of the Palestinians to live side by side, only piecemeal destruction of Israel.

moon
01-03-2009, 05:30 AM
Fine, then get over there and take the lands back. Israel should not hand over one inch of property to a people led by a group calling for its destruction. It's obvious at this time, that there is no 'will' of the Palestinians to live side by side, only piecemeal destruction of Israel.

'Destruction of Israel' ? Hardly. 20% of Israelis are Arabs. You may have noticed them on the news demonstrating against the Zionist brutality. There will be some sore heads and broken bones this morning. You mean the destruction of Zionism. Yes, that is a fine and noble goal for anybody against ethnic cleansing, apartheid and theft.

actsnoblemartin
01-03-2009, 03:13 PM
so answer my question.

are you only against the occupied west bank, or are you against the entire jewish state.

what age are you, where you live, and whate race/religion are you

me: im 28, live in san diego, california, im white, and im jewish

now lets see if you have the balls er courage to answer those questions

'Destruction of Israel' ? Hardly. 20% of Israelis are Arabs. You may have noticed them on the news demonstrating against the Zionist brutality. There will be some sore heads and broken bones this morning. You mean the destruction of Zionism. Yes, that is a fine and noble goal for anybody against ethnic cleansing, apartheid and theft.

actsnoblemartin
01-03-2009, 03:15 PM
the arabs living in israel are different, they want to live in peace for the most part with israelies.

while the west bank citizens, gazans and other arabs want trouble, for the most part.

do u know what arabs around the world including inside the west bank and gaza are taught?

jews are pigs, kills jews, there is no israel

manu1959
01-03-2009, 05:10 PM
manu1959;

Territory cannot be annexed by means of war

absolute bullshit.....every country on the planet was created out of thin air.....you stupid shits tried to take israel via war and lost....now you want the rules reversed.....you dipsticks should have taken what was given you in 48....but you got greedy.....and now you have nothing.....and then you got double stupid....israel gave you gaza and you morons started launching rockets at them.....now you are going to lose gaza.....you all are too stupid to have your own country....

01-03-2009, 05:21 PM

They exist to commit genocide. It's in their charter.

And Israel cant illegally occupy Israel.

01-03-2009, 05:22 PM

yeah that's pretty much the case.

01-03-2009, 05:24 PM
manu1959;

every state since the beginning of time has annexed territory through war. What are you talking about?

Kathianne
01-03-2009, 05:24 PM
absolute bullshit.....every country on the planet was created out of thin air.....you stupid shits tried to take israel via war and lost....now you want the rules reversed.....you dipsticks should have taken what was given you in 48....but you got greedy.....and now you have nothing.....and then you got double stupid....israel gave you gaza and you morons started launching rockets at them.....now you are going to lose gaza.....you all are too stupid to have your own country....

Truer words never spoken. Now they are taking their 'cause' to do the same via a composite of terror and 'international opinion.'