PDA

View Full Version : Split from "UN Power"

OCA
01-03-2009, 10:10 AM
we thank you from the bottom of our graves.

Graves or not, the U.S. military got the shit kicked out of it and I don't include you in that, don't believe you served.

namvet
01-03-2009, 10:20 AM
Graves or not, the U.S. military got the shit kicked out of it and I don't include you in that, don't believe you served.

I have the proof I served shit for brains. how far did you go???? cub scouts. i should have known. as far as losing well a liberal in the white house was responsible for that. not us. we did have to follow his orders. liberals know how to start a war. but not how finish one.

OCA
01-03-2009, 10:37 AM
I have the proof I served shit for brains. how far did you go???? cub scouts. i should have known. as far as losing well a liberal in the white house was responsible for that. not us. we did have to follow his orders. liberals know how to start a war. but not how finish one.

Lets see the proof slick.

How about Roosevelt? He was a liberal, did he know how to finish a war?

namvet
01-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Lets see the proof slick.

How about Roosevelt? He was a liberal, did he know how to finish a war?

listen trash. i just got a pm on you and your pyscotic behavior on here. you got something againsts vets then reach between you legs and pull it out your ass !!!!

OCA
01-03-2009, 10:59 AM
listen trash. i just got a pm on you and your pyscotic behavior on here. you got something againsts vets then reach between you legs and pull it out your ass !!!!

Probably from Kath.................I could give two fucks less what that nutcase thinks.

Kathianne
01-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Probably from Kath.................I could give two fucks less what that nutcase thinks.

And the opinion is returned to you; however I did not pm him.

OCA
01-03-2009, 11:07 AM
And the opinion is returned to you; however I did not pm him.

Well that is surprising being the known backbiter that you are.

namvet
01-03-2009, 11:08 AM

get up on the wrong side of the world today did we????

Kathianne
01-03-2009, 11:13 AM

Hmm, it wasn't me that worked hard at ignoring and insulting people that thought of you as a cyber friend. It wasn't I that chose to pick on one member at a time, then proclaiming yourself as the 'champion of board.' It's not I that tried to use a friendship with the owner ballyhooing that you were 'untouchable.'

Suggestion, just post well as you are capable of and stop going after people. Making me your next victim won't be good for either of us.

stephanie
01-03-2009, 11:14 AM
You'd think the liberals would be all happy and jumping for joy..their little Marxist won the election..sheesh, it seems you just can't make a hateful angry liberal happy..

Oh well...:laugh2:

OCA
01-03-2009, 11:15 AM
get up on the wrong side of the world today did we????

Nope, I just hate fascist faggots like you.

namvet
01-03-2009, 11:26 AM
Nope, I just hate fascist faggots like you.

look who's talking Marxists. you never served because they peeked under your dress pussy:lol::lol::laugh2:

OCA
01-03-2009, 12:01 PM
Hmm, it wasn't me that worked hard at ignoring and insulting people that thought of you as a cyber friend. It wasn't I that chose to pick on one member at a time, then proclaiming yourself as the 'champion of board.' It's not I that tried to use a friendship with the owner ballyhooing that you were 'untouchable.'

Suggestion, just post well as you are capable of and stop going after people. Making me your next victim won't be good for either of us.

No, it wasn't.

It is you who attempts to micromanage the board and move threads that you deem damaging to your POV here to the cage.

In many circles they call that censorship.

OCA
01-03-2009, 12:08 PM
look who's talking Marxists. you never served because they peeked under your dress pussy:lol::lol::laugh2:

Nope, didn't serve because basically i'm here in this country anymore just to rape and pillage economically, then when it comes time to retire i'm leaving and taking every fucking thing with me out of this shithole and living somewhere else less corrupt and crimeridden.

You don't even know what a fucking marxist is.

OCA
01-03-2009, 12:10 PM
You'd think the liberals would be all happy and jumping for joy..their little Marxist won the election..sheesh, it seems you just can't make a hateful angry liberal happy..

Oh well...:laugh2:

Wow Steph is making another issue into lib vs con, who would've thunk it?:laugh2:

stephanie
01-03-2009, 12:12 PM
Wow Steph is making another issue into lib vs con, who would've thunk it?:laugh2:

better than making myself into an asshole, like some here..

now go back to yer mirrors...:laugh2:

OCA
01-03-2009, 12:14 PM
better than making myself into an asshole, like some here..

now go back to yer mirrors...:laugh2:

Yawn

stephanie
01-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Yawn

:lame2:o

Sitarro
01-03-2009, 01:36 PM
Nope, didn't serve because basically i'm here in this country anymore just to rape and pillage economically, then when it comes time to retire i'm leaving and taking every fucking thing with me out of this shithole and living somewhere else less corrupt and crimeridden.

This country is a shithole? You have become such a pleasant guy since you liberalized yourself, seems like you have taken up the same beliefs of the asshole in your avatar and his skank wife, I'm very disappointed.

namvet
01-03-2009, 02:11 PM

ive been "somewhere else". after seeing how they live I couldn't wait to get back here. as have many others. so give us a call when you get back.........

Yurt
01-03-2009, 02:33 PM

did oca sell his username to mfm?

moon
01-03-2009, 02:46 PM
namvet;

I have the proof I served shit for brains.

You'd do well to produce it. Having witnessed your mental state, and knowing the attitude of genuine ex-service personnel towards advocating genocide and murder, as you do, my guess is that the closest you ever got to Vietnam was Charlie's Deli.

Sitarro
01-03-2009, 02:52 PM
namvet;

You'd do well to produce it. Having witnessed your mental state, and knowing the attitude of genuine ex-service personnel towards advocating genocide and murder, as you do, my guess is that the closest you ever got to Vietnam was Charlie's Deli.

namvet doesn't have to prove shit to a dildo like you chicken moon...... go dig up that crazy ass faggot Arafat and play with him.

Abbey Marie
01-03-2009, 06:44 PM
namvet;

This from the racist who won't even tell us in the most general terms what education he's received. :lmao:

namvet
01-03-2009, 07:23 PM
namvet;

You'd do well to produce it

deal. but you have produce something in return. all your credit account and checking account numbers, passwords/pin. investment accounts. ok. deal????

you know nothing about the middle east let alone the military. more brain farts huh??? :laugh2:

Charlie's Deli???? in san fran??? eek:eek: how did you???? we ate there often during the war.
Charlie's Deli Cafe
Neighborhood: Bernal Heights
3202 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA 94117 (no chickens allowed !!!)
(415) 641-5051 look it up. its still there !!!!! :lol::lol::laugh2::laugh2:

namvet
01-03-2009, 07:24 PM
This from the racist who won't even tell us in the most general terms what education he's received. :lmao:

UV of Iran. he majored in privy cleaning...........:coffee:

red states rule
01-03-2009, 07:54 PM
did oca sell his username to mfm?

Or OCA will be MFM's manservant.

Kathianne
01-03-2009, 08:03 PM
Heh, OCA chooses to belittle myself for moderating and Stephanie for stating her opinions. He has the right, no dissonance on that. On the other hand, I for one, will not speak for Stephanie, as we all know she is more than capable, have noticed the silence for stepping up against the bullying.

Day in and out, we all make choices.

red states rule
01-03-2009, 08:19 PM

http://rightvoices.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/idiot.gif

Kathianne
01-03-2009, 08:34 PM
http://rightvoices.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/idiot.gif

Certainly he deserves his own! Thanks RSR!

red states rule
01-03-2009, 08:41 PM
Certainly he deserves his own! Thanks RSR!

Nothing else will do for the self proclaimed "most important member DP has ever witnessed" :laugh2:

namvet
01-03-2009, 09:29 PM
OCA was the board outlaw today :laugh2::laugh2:

XiezPDlwTms

OCA
01-04-2009, 11:33 AM
This country is a shithole? You have become such a pleasant guy since you liberalized yourself, seems like you have taken up the same beliefs of the asshole in your avatar and his skank wife, I'm very disappointed.

Yep, shithole.

Name me one of the other leading western nations with crime rates, drug use rates etc. etc. etc. even approaching the U.S.'s.

Socially this place is a garbage dump.

OCA
01-04-2009, 11:35 AM
namvet doesn't have to prove shit to a dildo like you chicken moon...... go dig up that crazy ass faggot Arafat and play with him.

Sure he does, his attitude and beliefs are overwhelmingly un-American in nature, I think he served...............in the Venezuelan military.

OCA
01-04-2009, 11:36 AM

How is moon a racist and people such as Sitarro, RSR and Namvet not racists?

Your silence on their spouting up to this point speaks volumes.

OCA
01-04-2009, 11:39 AM
On the other hand, I for one, will not speak for Stephanie, as we all know she is more than capable

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

Gotta admire you guys for your blind loyalty.

stephanie
01-04-2009, 11:43 AM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

Gotta admire you guys for your blind loyalty.

why the hell do you give a shit?
if you don't like the people here, move along..that simple..

probably won't even notice yer gone, just like the last time..:thumb:

OCA
01-04-2009, 11:47 AM
why the hell do you give a shit?
if you don't like the people here, move along..that simple..

probably won't even notice yer gone, just like the last time..:thumb:

Nope, as one of the longest surviving members and one of the few with the ability to remember the good old days circa 2004-2006 I feel the responsibility to fight the neocon cancer and ones who proclaim to be holier than thou that have metasticized here as of late.

stephanie
01-04-2009, 11:54 AM
Nope, as one of the longest surviving members and one of the few with the ability to remember the good old days circa 2004-2006 I feel the responsibility to fight the neocon cancer and ones who proclaim to be holier than thou that have metasticized here as of late.

the only thing you've become Oca, is a bigger asshole than you already were..it ain't pretty to watch..

if that's what you strive for......have at it..

maybe you should start you own board, so you can purify it of the neo-cons..you could be just like DuUnderground, that's about what you are sounding like anyway..

off to the mirrors for you...:beer:

OCA
01-04-2009, 12:01 PM
the only thing you've become Oca, is a bigger asshole than you already were..it ain't pretty to watch..

if that's what you strive for......have at it..

maybe you should start you own board, so you can purify it of the neo-cons..you could be just like DuUnderground, that's about what you are sounding like anyway..

off to the mirrors for you...:beer:

Umm you need to look at posters such as yourself, RSR, Kath and others who have said in not so many words that they would love this to be a board free of libs, a backslapping party if you will.

Tis not I who wants a D.U. but...............................

stephanie
01-04-2009, 12:11 PM
Umm you need to look at posters such as yourself, RSR, Kath and others who have said in not so many words that they would love this to be a board free of libs,

Tis not I who wants a D.U. but...............................

ah if you wouldn't mind, could you please show those post where that was said?

or is it some more shit you just make up on the fly..

you words mean nothing anymore...

see ya around...:bye1:

OCA
01-04-2009, 12:31 PM
ah if you wouldn't mind, could you please show those post where that was said?

or is it some more shit you just make up on the fly..

you words mean nothing anymore...

see ya around...:bye1:

Oh I think the post where you were using the "wes" and "bes" shows exactly what Stephanie is like in person. How many balack jokes do you tell a day?

stephanie
01-04-2009, 12:39 PM
Oh I think the post where you were using the "wes" and "bes" shows exactly what Stephanie is like in person. How many balack jokes do you tell a day?

I don't know how to tell a balack joke..

dumbass..:laugh2:

OCA
01-04-2009, 12:41 PM
I don't know how to tell a balack joke..

dumbass..:laugh2:

Oooooh typos, now I know you are frustrated.

stephanie
01-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Oooooh typos, now I know you are frustrated.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/dogSroll_1asm.gif

OCA
01-04-2009, 12:48 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/dogSroll_1asm.gif

Ahh the famous tactic of Steph and RSR when stumped......................the picture.

Just admit that you messed up trying to get into it with me and i'll let you off the hook.

LiberalNation
01-04-2009, 12:52 PM
so why'd the old oca thread by kathianne get deleted?

stephanie
01-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Ahh the famous tactic of Steph and RSR when stumped......................the picture.

Just admit that you messed up trying to get into it with me and i'll let you off the hook.

I admit nothing...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/kittyfinger.gif

:laugh2:

Sitarro
01-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Yep, shithole.

Name me one of the other leading western nations with crime rates, drug use rates etc. etc. etc. even approaching the U.S.'s.

Socially this place is a garbage dump.

The United States is not a shithole, there may be areas(mostly populated by Democrat voting third world rejects and interbred white trash)that suck but the country is not a shithole. MFM is relocating to Mexico(a true paradise:laugh2:), where are you going and when?

OCA
01-04-2009, 01:20 PM
The United States is not a shithole, there may be areas(mostly populated by Democrat voting third world rejects and interbred white trash)that suck but the country is not a shithole. MFM is relocating to Mexico(a true paradise:laugh2:), where are you going and when?

Sitarro you are in serious denial. The social maladies that have brought this country to ruin have reached every corner of the country and now, thanks to Repubs, the economy is in the tank.

Even Mexicans don't want to come here anymore.

Its like the book of Revelations says, in the end America is not even a major player, it will just be a fucking afterthought.

OCA
01-04-2009, 01:22 PM
Wow a thread created by Kath about me, then freaking deleted, how magnanimous of an "authority figure".

Wonder what it could have said other than the underlying tones of frustration.

LiberalNation
01-04-2009, 01:23 PM
so why'd the old oca thread by kathianne get deleted?

not dropping, still discussing, I ain't scared of pm threats, you started it.

stephanie
01-04-2009, 01:27 PM
not dropping, still discussing, I ain't scared of pm threats, you started it.

it was the boards choice...they own it, they can do as they wish..

Kathianne
01-04-2009, 01:30 PM
Wow a thread created by Kath about me, then freaking deleted, how magnanimous of an "authority figure".

Wonder what it could have said other than the underlying tones of frustration.

Things posted in anger are never a good idea. I thought about it and deleted. If anyone asked me to delete a thread along the same lines, I would, as would other mods/admins if asked. No sense in flaming war.

Liberal Nation thread banned for disregarding moderation.

OCA
01-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Things posted in anger are never a good idea. I thought about it and deleted. If anyone asked me to delete a thread along the same lines, I would, as would other mods/admins if asked. No sense in flaming war.

Liberal Nation thread banned for disregarding moderation.

When I was on staff it was basically forbidden for staff members to delete their own posts and threads, gonna have to make an issue out of this like it was made an issue out of when I did it way back when.

Maybe i'll ask for a private viewing of that thread.

Kathianne
01-04-2009, 01:38 PM
When I was on staff it was basically forbidden for staff members to delete their own posts and threads, gonna have to make an issue out of this like it was made an issue out of when I did it way back when.

Go ahead, ask. Whatever Jim decides will be for the good of the board. For now, enough about moderation.

Sitarro
01-04-2009, 01:43 PM
Sitarro you are in serious denial. The social maladies that have brought this country to ruin have reached every corner of the country and now, thanks to Repubs, the economy is in the tank.

Its like the book of Revelations says, in the end America is not even a major player, it will just be a fucking afterthought.

You didn't say where you will be relocating.

How exactly did Republicans put the economy in the tank and why do the clowns on the left get a free pass? You've made the statement, explain it. Prove you aren't just mimicking the bullshit assholes like Barry and his band of faggy men are saying.

When are you going to change your avatar to a shot of the fag in chief Barney Frank?

OCA
01-04-2009, 01:48 PM
You didn't say where you will be relocating.

How exactly did Republicans put the economy in the tank and why do the clowns on the left get a free pass? You've made the statement, explain it. Prove you aren't just mimicking the bullshit assholes like Barry and his band of faggy men are saying.

When are you going to change your avatar to a shot of the fag in chief Barney Frank?

When are you gonna actually start debating? When you gonna stop with the diversionary tactics?

Economy goes in tank Fall 2008, George W Bush, Republican, in charge Fall 2008, Repubs get the blame. Repubs..............you know, the ones who deregulated all the markets.

Face it, the Republican party sold the American people down the river.

stephanie
01-04-2009, 01:54 PM
and I can't wait for the Democrats to get into control of "all of the government"..

then I can get my canoe out, and start paddling up a shit creek, without a paddle...

yeehaa..

OCA
01-04-2009, 01:56 PM
and I can't wait for the Democrats to get into control of "all of the government"..

then I can get my canoe out, and start paddling up a shit creek, without a paddle...

yeehaa..

How convenient that that you are already up shit creek without a BOAT yet the RePubs that put us there get a pass.

Can anyone say PARTISAN?

OCA
01-04-2009, 01:59 PM
Hey Sitarro, here's where i'm going when it disintegrates here in the next decade:

Yurt
01-04-2009, 02:30 PM

where do you get that in revelations?

Sitarro
01-04-2009, 02:38 PM
When are you gonna actually start debating? When you gonna stop with the diversionary tactics?

Economy goes in tank Fall 2008, George W Bush, Republican, in charge Fall 2008, Repubs get the blame. Repubs..............you know, the ones who deregulated all the markets.

Gee, I ask for how exactly and we get the standard Dem party lines from the guy criticizing others and their debating skills, what a joke. How does the Democrat majority in Congress get a free pass? What exactly are they doing for their pay? Why aren't they accountable for not stopping the evil Republicans? How could the economy be doing so well up until the beginning of 2007 when it mystically started falling apart? What was so different between the summer of 2006 and the beginning of 2007?

Face it, the Republican party sold the American people down the river.

I don't believe it, why should I? You haven't provided anything but the same bullshit any hack democrat web site would provide. I'm the "dumb ass" that doesn't get it, why can't you explain it to me and all of the others here that don't have the immense knowledge of life that you possess?

By the way...... Besides the spending of 715 million dollars on his campaign, all of Hollywood and the music industry in his ass and the mass media in there with them....... what else did your candidate need to have a chance at ripping off the Presidency? The economy tanking at precisely the right time couldn't have been the final piece needed, could it? Warren Buffett and George Soros certainly couldn't have helped with that could they? Weren't they big backers of the faggot from Kenya?

Sitarro
01-04-2009, 02:49 PM
Hey Sitarro, here's where i'm going when it disintegrates here in the next decade:

Cute, very pastelish......... a perfect gay retirement Shangri-La.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

jimnyc
01-04-2009, 07:11 PM

No issue other than you again questioning staff decisions. Worry about yourself and I'll worry about staff. Report posts or PM someone, but leave it off the board, please.