PDA

View Full Version : breaking !!!! IDF on ground into Gaza

namvet
01-03-2009, 03:30 PM
fox is reporting IDF troops and tanks have rolled accross the Gaza border. put all you know here!!!!!

DEVELOPING: Israeli ground forces began moving across the border into the northern Gaza Strip in an escalation late Saturday night of the weeklong offensive against Hamas.

The incursion was confirmed to FOX News by Israeli defense officials, and witnesses in the Gaza Strip reported seeing troops moving in — a development that Reuters described as a small column of Israeli military vehicles backed by combat helicopters.

here (here)

actsnoblemartin
01-03-2009, 03:34 PM
good, I do however expect the same whining and crying er protesting in san diego as we had yesterday.

those people should be rounded up and deported.

yes i said it, and i meant it.

they support terrorists, and the destruction of another country, if they substitued palestinian for osama, they would be!

:poke:

fox is reporting IDF troops and tanks have rolled accross the Gaza border. put all you know here!!!!!

here (here)

namvet
01-03-2009, 03:36 PM
we'll Martin this may the fuse that expoldes the bomb. lets see how far in they roll.............

actsnoblemartin
01-03-2009, 03:42 PM
im so sick of npr national palestinian radio (i didnt come up with that) and the liberal media

equating the two sides, and making it a cycle of violence as if al queda and the u.s., are two sides, and its a cycle of violence

what horse shit!

we'll Martin this may the fuse that expoldes the bomb. lets see how far in they roll.............

namvet
01-03-2009, 03:46 PM
im so sick of npr national palestinian radio (i didnt come up with that) and the liberal media

equating the two sides, and making it a cycle of violence as if al queda and the u.s., are two sides, and its a cycle of violence

what horse shit!

could this be the beginning of the end??? oh i hope so. we gotta go pick up our car from the dealer. ill return soon.................

Gaffer
01-03-2009, 03:52 PM
It is a cycle of violence. The arabs attack over and over and the Israeli's defend over and over. When the Israeli's get fed up they move in and crush the arabs. Then everyone screams about how terrible the Israeli's are and the Israeli's pull back instead of finishing the job. The the cycle repeats itself.

Personally I think the Israeli's should move into gaza, clean it out, then annex it. Would be great beach front property and the Israeli's would turn it into a lush profitable region instead of the shit hole it is now.

namvet
01-03-2009, 04:31 PM
It is a cycle of violence. The arabs attack over and over and the Israeli's defend over and over. When the Israeli's get fed up they move in and crush the arabs. Then everyone screams about how terrible the Israeli's are and the Israeli's pull back instead of finishing the job. The the cycle repeats itself.

Personally I think the Israeli's should move into gaza, clean it out, then annex it. Would be great beach front property and the Israeli's would turn it into a lush profitable region instead of the shit hole it is now.

I think the clean out has begun. I heard they laid down a big smoke screen ahead of the attack. Hamas may be living on borrowed time now:dance:

manu1959
01-03-2009, 09:20 PM

go check out msn maps and look at gaza and then look at israel on the other side of the line......shit hole is an understatement...

namvet
01-04-2009, 10:37 AM
U.S. Blocks U.N. Statement Calling for Gaza Cease-Fire

UNITED NATIONS — The United States late Saturday blocked approval of a U.N. Security Council statement calling for an immediate cease-fire between Israel and Gaza's Hamas rulers, diplomats said.

source (source)

let em fight it out. full scale invasion

Israeli ground troops and tanks cut swaths through the Gaza Strip early Sunday, dividing the coastal territory into three parts in an effort to prevent Hamas militants from accessing weapons.

Israeli defense officials told FOX News that an estimated 30 Hamas militants had been killed in the incursion so far, though precise numbers are difficult to pin down.

update (update)

krisy
01-04-2009, 10:59 AM
I don't really know the full story as to what started this particular event...haven't watched a lot of news lately,but is it possible Israel is "getting stuff done" while it still has support from the Bush administration? Are they thinking they will not get support from Obama? I'm assuming they won't.

I really feel for the people of Israel. Living the way they have to.

namvet
01-04-2009, 01:04 PM
I don't really know the full story as to what started this particular event...haven't watched a lot of news lately,but is it possible Israel is "getting stuff done" while it still has support from the Bush administration? Are they thinking they will not get support from Obama? I'm assuming they won't.

I really feel for the people of Israel. Living the way they have to.

the killers broke the true by firing missiles. they always do. so Israel said enough. their going into Gaza to wipe them out. we do have defense contracts that will be honored. Obama supports them to.

FSUK
01-17-2009, 09:44 AM

poor gaffer, doesnt look like you will be getting that beach property . Israelhas comprehensively been beaten in this battle. Hamas is still firing rockets, israel murdered 1000 people, and what did they achieve? NOTHING. typical israel, acting the bully and has to live with the daily attacks. they have only themselves to blame. the hamas rocket attacks are totally unacceptable- but you cant go and murder 1000 people, then expect roses and petals to given in return.

namvet
01-17-2009, 09:58 AM
poor gaffer, doesnt look like you will be getting that beach property . Israelhas comprehensively been beaten in this battle. Hamas is still firing rockets, israel murdered 1000 people, and what did they achieve? NOTHING. typical israel, acting the bully and has to live with the daily attacks. they have only themselves to blame. the hamas rocket attacks are totally unacceptable- but you cant go and murder 1000 people, then expect roses and petals to given in return.

Hamas is still firing rockets

here's how your poor little innocents are getting killed shit for brains. by their own fucked up race. were you born stupid or have you worked on it all your fuckin miserable life??? :upyours::upyours::upyours::upyours:

2Zd55Zhj5gQ

FSUK
01-17-2009, 10:35 AM
Are the IDF too pussy to fight like men? why dont israel special forces go into the mosque? instead pussy israel bombs mosques from the air, and kills hundreds of innocent civillians at same time.

namvet
01-17-2009, 10:46 AM
Are the IDF too pussy to fight like men? why dont israel special forces go into the mosque? instead pussy israel bombs mosques from the air, and kills hundreds of innocent civillians at same time.

their marching right down main street. killing everything that moves. what's funny is Hamas is helping the IDF out by throwing civilians in front of the guns. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA................................:l ol::lol::lol:

FSUK
01-17-2009, 10:50 AM
their marching right down main street. killing everything that moves. what's funny is Hamas is helping the IDF out by throwing civilians in front of the guns. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA................................:l ol::lol::lol:

hahaha, shit thats funny. wanker

5stringJeff
01-17-2009, 11:00 AM

The real question is, why does Hamas hide behind children? Can't they fight in the open like real soliders?

namvet
01-17-2009, 11:00 AM
hahaha, shit thats funny. wanker

IDF uses Idiot Hamas as human shield. pay attention here SUK

video (video) :laugh2::laugh2:

namvet
01-17-2009, 11:01 AM
The real question is, why does Hamas hide behind children? Can't they fight in the open like real soliders?

its obvious. they can't.

namvet
01-17-2009, 11:10 AM
the killers are afraid of being killed. :laugh2: Al-Qaeda used up the supply of virgins years ago. so. what's left ?????:lol::lol:

emmett
01-17-2009, 11:27 AM

Hamas does not represent anything but hatred and warfare, of course you kinow that and your question was to make that point. Fools buy into the fact that they represent the people of Gaza, which they don't, and is proven by their willingness to place the people in jeapordy as human shields.

Personally I do think Israel is fighting a war they cannot win however. No matter how much territory they can take and secure, there will always be a boundary somewhere and from the other side of that boundary there will always be rockets fired into their land and other attempts to destroy them.

Muslim extremists are a result of a religion that lends to belief that they are rectified in their behavior. The only way to really destory it would be within itself and I don't think peaceful Muslims will ever do that. Hell, peaceful Islam doesn't want to fight anyone! They seem impervious to it all. They know their religion is being improperly represented but think their faith will fix it! I'm glad i am not a Muslim in that regard, I would be ashamed to know that people like myself were causing the bloodshed and violence being caused by groups like Hamas, AQ and other extremist factions.

The problem with an enemy who seems willing to fioght to the last man, is you are pretty much in a situation where you have to accomodate them. In the effort, many innocents will die because of their cowardly strategy of placing innocent people in their fight. It's a shame really!

Israel proved they are not the villans they are being portrayed as when they gave as much lead time as they did before attacking certain locations. Hamas knows it cannot win a straight up war with the Israel army so it resorts to the inhumanitarian tactics of human shielding and propaganda results of their actions. The bigger problem is people all over the planet buy into the crap and hold Israel accountable for the result. It's an IQ test really and alot of folks fail miserably!

This should be a great test for our new president and his ultra qualified Sec of State. Let's see what they can do to fix it!

namvet
01-17-2009, 11:42 AM
Hamas does not represent anything but hatred and warfare, of course you kinow that and your question was to make that point. Fools buy into the fact that they represent the people of Gaza, which they don't, and is proven by their willingness to place the people in jeapordy as human shields.

Personally I do think Israel is fighting a war they cannot win however. No matter how much territory they can take and secure, there will always be a boundary somewhere and from the other side of that boundary there will always be rockets fired into their land and other attempts to destroy them.

Muslim extremists are a result of a religion that lends to belief that they are rectified in their behavior. The only way to really destory it would be within itself and I don't think peaceful Muslims will ever do that. Hell, peaceful Islam doesn't want to fight anyone! They seem impervious to it all. They know their religion is being improperly represented but think their faith will fix it! I'm glad i am not a Muslim in that regard, I would be ashamed to know that people like myself were causing the bloodshed and violence being caused by groups like Hamas, AQ and other extremist factions.

The problem with an enemy who seems willing to fioght to the last man, is you are pretty much in a situation where you have to accomodate them. In the effort, many innocents will die because of their cowardly strategy of placing innocent people in their fight. It's a shame really!

Israel proved they are not the villans they are being portrayed as when they gave as much lead time as they did before attacking certain locations. Hamas knows it cannot win a straight up war with the Israel army so it resorts to the inhumanitarian tactics of human shielding and propaganda results of their actions. The bigger problem is people all over the planet buy into the crap and hold Israel accountable for the result. It's an IQ test really and alot of folks fail miserably!

This should be a great test for our new president and his ultra qualified Sec of State. Let's see what they can do to fix it!

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/627/145340xb8.jpg :laugh2:

FSUK
01-17-2009, 12:36 PM

Im not here to defend terrorism, im condemn the loss of life in israel and palestine. However, hamas are resistance fighters, they are defending their land and people against illegal israeli incursions and blockades. You cant occupy land and then also control the borders,air space, energy supplies etc..israel is acts like a big bully. The palestinians have no army, no air force, no US supplied weaponry. Do you expect palestinians to sit in their homes whilst, their people and land is being destroyed and families murdered? There is obviously going to be a reaction, the same way there will be a reaction to the war crimes in gaza commited by israel.

The israeli's bomb fatah police stations, jutice ministry buildings etc..then israel asks fatah to rein in hamas and militants, how can they do this- when israel makes it impossible for them to act effectively. Israel is being run by zionist cowards that have no morals and are basically animals. Just imagine if hamas killed 1000 people in jerusalem, would the world sit back and let that happen - NO!. But israel has murdered 1000 palestinians, women, kids and babies, yet- its all in the name of israel's ''self defence''.

Palestinian blood is worth less than jewish blood, and this is why zionist criminals like olmert, barak,livni and IDF soldiers are allowed to get away with mass murder. But, the sad reality is that this conflict will never end, until israel talks and treats palestinians with humilty and respect. The f-16's will just breed hamas rocket attacks. its sad, but israel is too blame for this WHOLE conflict, they know it and you know it.

namvet
01-17-2009, 12:40 PM
Im not here to defend terrorism, im condemn the loss of life in israel and palestine. However, hamas are resistance fighters, they are defending their land and people against illegal israeli incursions and blockades. You cant occupy land and then also control the borders,air space, energy supplies etc..israel is acts like a big bully. The palestinians have no army, no air force, no US supplied weaponry. Do you expect palestinians to sit in their homes whilst, their people and land is being destroyed and families murdered? There is obviously going to be a reaction, the same way there will be a reaction to the war crimes in gaza commited by israel.

The israeli's bomb fatah police stations, jutice ministry buildings etc..then israel asks fatah to rein in hamas and militants, how can they do this- when israel makes it impossible for them to act effectively. Israel is being run by zionist cowards that have no morals and are basically animals. Just imagine if hamas killed 1000 people in jerusalem, would the world sit back and let that happen - NO!. But israel has murdered 1000 palestinians, women, kids and babies, yet- its all in the name of israel's ''self defence''.

Palestinian blood is worth less than jewish blood, and this is why zionist criminals like olmert, barak,livni and IDF soldiers are allowed to get away with mass murder. But, the sad reality is that this conflict will never end, until israel talks and treats palestinians with humilty and respect. The f-16's will just breed hamas rocket attacks. its sad, but israel is too blame for this WHOLE conflict, they know it and you know it.

after your 72 virgins?????

FSUK
01-17-2009, 12:45 PM
No im not. as i say i condemn terrorism. its unacceptable. Hamas are simply defending their land and people. What would you do if a hundreds of kids and babies were killed in your town by a foreign power? sit back and watch tv?. pussy dick

namvet
01-17-2009, 12:47 PM
No im not. as i say i condemn terrorism. its unacceptable. Hamas are simply defending their land and people. What would you do if a hundreds of kids and babies were killed in your town by a foreign power? sit back and watch tv?. pussy dick

pussy dick

which is it??? you can't have both :lol::lol::lol: