PDA

View Full Version : Arabs cry for cease fire

Yurt
01-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Arabs demand UN call for immediate cease-fire

UNITED NATIONS – Arab nations demanded Saturday that the United Nations Security Council call for an immediate cease-fire following Israel's launch of a ground offensive in Gaza, a view echoed by Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090104/ap_on_re_mi_ea/un_un_israel_palestinians

arabs claim israel, created by the un, is an illegal occupier of land...yet now they cry to the un to help them broker a cease fire after - again - getting their butts handed to them by the jews

Little-Acorn
01-04-2009, 02:44 AM
They're joking, right?

If not, then aren't they about six months late in demanding this cease-fire?

I seem to recall there was an awful lot of "firing" going on in that area, long before the Israelis started responding. Hamas militant Muslim fanatics were firing rockets into Israel, hitting men, women, children, buildings etc. indiscriminately.

Where were these Arab countries' demands for cease-fire then?

Honestly, do these people expect anyone to take them seriously?

namvet
01-04-2009, 10:07 AM
whats a UN ????? :coffee:

krisy
01-04-2009, 11:13 AM
whats a UN ????? :coffee:

:laugh2:

My hubby can't stand the UN.

stephanie
01-04-2009, 11:28 AM
The Un is a friggin joke..they are made up of anti-America nutjobs..

why must we suffer these fools..??

Mr. P
01-04-2009, 11:30 AM
The Un is a friggin joke..they are made up of anti-America nutjobs..

why must we suffer these fools..??

Keep yer friends close and yer enemies closer.

OCA
01-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Arabs demand UN call for immediate cease-fire

UNITED NATIONS – Arab nations demanded Saturday that the United Nations Security Council call for an immediate cease-fire following Israel's launch of a ground offensive in Gaza, a view echoed by Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090104/ap_on_re_mi_ea/un_un_israel_palestinians

arabs claim israel, created by the un, is an illegal occupier of land...yet now they cry to the un to help them broker a cease fire after - again - getting their butts handed to them by the jews

No, you mean after getting their butts handed to them by the U.S..............Israel is completely built on U.S tax dollars and military equipment, without that help, which is never reciprocated back to us in any, way, shape or form Israel would have been wiped out about 60 yrs ago and there would be a lot less problems in the M.E. today.

darin
01-04-2009, 11:39 AM
No, he means because the arabs around Israel won't stop trying to kill them, Israel fights back. Then, under the pressure of overwhelming firepower, the arabs play the victim in an attempt to earn sympathy.

krisy
01-04-2009, 11:42 AM
No, he means because the arabs around Israel won't stop trying to kill them, Israel fights back. Then, under the pressure of overwhelming firepower, the arabs play the victim in an attempt to earn sympathy.

That about sums it up.

My gosh,how can anyone blame Israel for the attacks by the crazies who have done it to the rest of the world as well?!!!!

Abbey Marie
01-04-2009, 11:44 AM
No, you mean after getting their butts handed to them by the U.S..............Israel is completely built on U.S tax dollars and military equipment, without that help, which is never reciprocated back to us in any, way, shape or form Israel would have been wiped out about 60 yrs ago and there would be a lot less problems in the M.E. today.

Do you think Arabs will stop their aggression once Israel is gone? You must remember Iran attacking Iraq continually, and Iraq attacking Kuwait. And that's just attacking their own, essentially. On and on it will go. We must face the fact that they are an aggressive, bellicose people who will not stop until they dominate.

OCA
01-04-2009, 11:53 AM

Do you think Israel has the legitimate right to exist giving the fact that it took the U.N. to forcibly move occupants off of a land in order to create Israel?

If so, would you be cool if the the U.N. stepped in and handed Arizona and New Mexico over to the majority Hispanics who reside there so they could create their own country?

Kathianne
01-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Do you think Arabs will stop their aggression once Israel is gone? You must remember Iran attacking Iraq continually, and Iraq attacking Kuwait. And that's just attacking their own, essentially. On and on it will go. We must face the fact that they are an aggressive, bellicose people who will not stop until they dominate.

If Palestinians were to dump all their weapons into the sea, what would happen?

If the Israelis were to dump all their weapons into the sea, what would happen?

OCA
01-04-2009, 11:56 AM

Nope, Iran attacked Iraq once and Iraq attacked Kuwait once so I don't accept them as aggressive in nature.

Americans were once slave masters and committed genocide against the Indians, does that mean that by nature we are genocidal slave masters?

If Palestinians were to dump all their weapons into the sea, what would happen?

If the Israelis were to dump all their weapons into the sea, what would happen?

Palestinians would do the right thing and take back the land which was rightfully theirs to begin with before an international tribunal stepped in and illegally gave it away.

That about sums it up.

My gosh,how can anyone blame Israel for the attacks by the crazies who have done it to the rest of the world as well?!!!!

Answer this question and you will be the first: in 1947 was the U.N. right when it uprooted Palestinians from their ancestral lands and gave it to the Jews?

*crickets chirping*

emmett
01-04-2009, 01:22 PM
Palestinians would do the right thing and take back the land which was rightfully theirs to begin with before an international tribunal stepped in and illegally gave it away.

I have to say you have made a good point. I'll make another! If a group of Indians came to your town, burned your home and ran everyone out of the community, would the US be justified in making any attempt to stop them? Would you be justified? According to your point, you would not and must seek refuge in another part of the world. Correct?

I have always been torn on the Israel issue. On one side I think it was unfair to uproot people from the land now Israel and allow for the designing of a territorial nation. I know is i would have been one of the folks kicked out I would have thought it unjustified, hell, so would anyone else. I don't think there is an argument there. On the other hand, it has happened, that was then, this is now! We took the US essentially, from the native people who lived here. Now of course they were fighting each other for occupation long before we arrived. We became another player. Much in the way history proves events took place in the land where Israel is now.

There are other variables in the case of the Jews. Obviously the era of WW2 was not kind to them. With the advance of Germany throughout Europe their havens were disappearing and that was not necessarily the case for us as we migrated here throughout five centuries. My point doesn't necessarily condone or condemn the rights of the Jews to occupy Israel, I just think given the etrocities suffered by them had to stop. One could argue that when the war was over they could have settled throughout Europe and did not require the need for their own country. Many did and many came here! It's a good thing too because many great Jewish Americans have made contributions to our country of note.

In modern day.... it is what it is! The Arabs via Hamas have continually bombed Israel from outside the borders. They have committed terrorism on innocents at a level almost unequalled in the world. Maybe not in numbers but intent. They fire rockets into settlements at random that kill children. If they had NO COUNTRY I could understand. They have Lebanon! They have the entire Arab world which recognizes their right to establish home there. They could live in any Arab country. Israel is a pinhead on the planet. Is it really so terrible that Jews want to defend this land?

In conclusion it comes down to this for me. If Israel were to cease fire, it would be only months before rockets would be flying into the country again. It always happens. If Hamas cease fires, Israel would leave them alone until the next time rockets begin flying into the country again. To me... that makes Hamas wrong! It has to stop! Israel is stopping it by initiating this action based on the assertion that they are defending themselves... they are! To constantly debate whether the right for an Israeli state exists is inconsequential, it does! I don't give a flying shit about what governing authority established it! The United Nations could choke to death tomorrow and I would sleep fine! It is about human essence, Arabs would not stop at Israel. Next they would condemn Jordan's moderate views and their relations with the US as evil aqnd attack them.

Oh...... and the rockets they fire at Israel!!!! Who made those?

emmett
01-04-2009, 01:26 PM
The fat lady seems to have drowned out the crickets!

Mr. P
01-04-2009, 02:02 PM
The fat lady seems to have drowned out the crickets!

I'm shocked moonbeam hasn't been around the last few days..

I've noticed that the Arab governments, Saudi,Egypt,Jordon are not up in arms over this move by Israel either. Heck, Jordon gave so called Palestinians a place to live and tossed em out of the country (no link for that I read about it a few yrs ago). Who knows what may be going on behind the scenes though.

As far as the false premise of occupation...The "region" of Palestine has been occupied for thousands of years by Arabs, Jews and Christians. The state/country of Israel was formed in 1948 by the world community, in the "region" of Palestine. They are a legitimate world wide recognized Country. Palestine has NEVER been a country, so "illegal" occupation by Jews can't exist. IMO.

Yurt
01-04-2009, 02:11 PM

by what right is it theirs? and can you tell us if the ottomon empire still exists?

Yurt
01-04-2009, 02:12 PM
*crickets chirping*

wow...47 minutes and you get lonely

namvet
01-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Nope, Iran attacked Iraq once and Iraq attacked Kuwait once so I don't accept them as aggressive in nature.

Americans were once slave masters and committed genocide against the Indians, does that mean that by nature we are genocidal slave masters?

another pre mature ejaculation from Ofen Called Asshole

Trigg
01-04-2009, 04:21 PM
I'm shocked moonbeam hasn't been around the last few days..

I've noticed that the Arab governments, Saudi,Egypt,Jordon are not up in arms over this move by Israel either. Heck, Jordon gave so called Palestinians a place to live and tossed em out of the country (no link for that I read about it a few yrs ago). Who knows what may be going on behind the scenes though.

As far as the false premise of occupation...The "region" of Palestine has been occupied for thousands of years by Arabs, Jews and Christians. The state/country of Israel was formed in 1948 by the world community, in the "region" of Palestine. They are a legitimate world wide recognized Country. Palestine has NEVER been a country, so "illegal" occupation by Jews can't exist. IMO.

I was having this conversation with my dad earlier this week.

ONLY Jordan will allow Palestinians to be come citizens. NO OTHER Arab nation allows this, they simply stuff them in refugee camps or they're treated like second class citizens.

I know this is a very simplistic view. But, why, if these Arab countries care so much for the poor Palestinians, don't they allow them to become citizens?????

IMO they're being used as pawns by other Arab nations, and unfortunately they buy into the hatred.

darin
01-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Do you think Israel has the legitimate right to exist giving the fact that it took the U.N. to forcibly move occupants off of a land in order to create Israel?

If so, would you be cool if the the U.N. stepped in and handed Arizona and New Mexico over to the majority Hispanics who reside there so they could create their own country?

That's not what happened. Where do you get your info?

namvet
01-04-2009, 05:47 PM

the shit hole is always comparing apples to oranges.

theHawk
01-04-2009, 06:27 PM
The whole arguement of whether or not Isreal has a "right to exist" is irrelevant. There are two different peoples willing to fight for it, who are we to tell anyone on the planet what their will should be?

As Americans, the only question we should be asking ourselves is why are we paying for it with tax dollars. If any single person in this country feels stronly about Israel's political goals then they should donate to a charity, not tax everyone to pay for it.

namvet
01-04-2009, 06:50 PM
The whole arguement of whether or not Isreal has a "right to exist" is irrelevant. There are two different peoples willing to fight for it, who are we to tell anyone on the planet what their will should be?

As Americans, the only question we should be asking ourselves is why are we paying for it with tax dollars. If any single person in this country feels stronly about Israel's political goals then they should donate to a charity, not tax everyone to pay for it.

what is it we're paying for????

OCA
01-05-2009, 04:06 PM

So are you saying the U.N. did not create Israel?

Exactly, just what do we receive in return for propping up Israel financially and militarily with our tax dollars?

what is it we're paying for????

Unbelievable, absolutely unfucking believable!

You must live in a sheltered rock somewhere, if you don't know the answer to your own dumbass question then this topic is way too much for you.

Try the music forum.

namvet
01-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Unbelievable, absolutely unfucking believable!

You must live in a sheltered rock somewhere, if you don't know the answer to your own dumbass question then this topic is way too much for you.

Try the music forum.

we get billions back in hardware sales. try the darecare center forum kid

Yurt
01-05-2009, 06:34 PM
Exactly, just what do we receive in return for propping up Israel financially and militarily with our tax dollars?

what do we receive for giving money to egypt?

Kathianne
01-05-2009, 06:36 PM
what do we receive for giving money to egypt?

Mubarak basically helping Israel help PA and Fatah. They try to keep a lid on the extremist in Egypt, the birthplace of radical Islam.

Yurt
01-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Mubarak basically helping Israel help PA and Fatah. They try to keep a lid on the extremist in Egypt, the birthplace of radical Islam.

seems we are not getting our money's worth

Kathianne
01-05-2009, 06:51 PM
seems we are not getting our money's worth

Considering the threats, yeah, we are.

namvet
01-05-2009, 07:21 PM
we get 15.2 billion for the sale of 25 enabled F-35 Joint Strike Fighters just for starters. plus all the other hardware. and the Saudi's are putting in their bid to.

link (link)

OCA
01-06-2009, 03:38 PM
we get billions back in hardware sales. try the darecare center forum kid

Nope, that comes from China, from Israel we get nothing dumbass.

we get 15.2 billion for the sale of 25 enabled F-35 Joint Strike Fighters just for starters. plus all the other hardware. and the Saudi's are putting in their bid to.

link (link)

Cash means nothing, the question is Gomer: what tangible thing, what benefit do we get from our propping up of the illegal country of Israel?

namvet
01-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Nope, that comes from China, from Israel we get nothing dumbass.

Thomas J. Jurkowsky, spokesman for the Lockheed Martin, manufacturer of the jets, reportedly said that the deal would be the first international sale of the F-35.

pedaphile

Cash means nothing, the question is Gomer: what tangible thing, what benefit do we get from our propping up of the illegal country of Israel?

http://i41.tinypic.com/vne8av.jpg

Muslim food Marxists

OCA
01-06-2009, 03:47 PM
pedaphile

Apparently you are not understanding, 15 billion is nothing, we spend that in a day here.

What tangible thing, you do know what tangible is, right? What tangible thing do we receive in recompense for our propping up of the illegal country of Israel both financially and militarily? What do the citizens of the U.S. receive in return for giving, in relative terms, a large portion of U.S. taxpayer money to Israel?

Does Israel support America? Did Israel fight in Desert Storm, did they go to Iraq with us in 2003? Afghanistan 2001?

namvet
01-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Apparently you are not understanding, 15 billion is nothing, we spend that in a day here.

What tangible thing, you do know what tangible is, right? What tangible thing do we receive in recompense for our propping up of the illegal country of Israel both financially and militarily? What do the citizens of the U.S. receive in return for giving, in relative terms, a large portion of U.S. taxpayer money to Israel?

Does Israel support America? Did Israel fight in Desert Storm, did they go to Iraq with us in 2003? Afghanistan 2001?

you need a new career. this one sure doesn't fit your pistol shit for brains. and have a surgeon install another eye for you.

NOT appropriate - WAY over the line. Tone it down please - Admin

OCA
01-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Obviously I struck a nerve with the shoeless overall wearing chickenhawk.

Somebody else give it a try?

Does Israel support America? Did Israel fight in Desert Storm? Iraq 2003? Afghanistan 2001?

Gaffer
01-06-2009, 04:20 PM

Does Israel support America? Did Israel fight in Desert Storm? Iraq 2003? Afghanistan 2001?

Of course Israel supports the US. Since we are the only supplier of equipment and aid they will definitely support us.

Israel was kept out of desert storm because the arabs would not have gone along with it if Israel took part. Instead they sat back and absorbed scud missile attacks.

They didn't fight in afghan or iraq for the same reason. arabs, no matter what sect of islam they follow, will always drop all bickering to fight the Jews.

Abbey Marie
01-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Of course Israel supports the US. Since we are the only supplier of equipment and aid they will definitely support us.

Israel was kept out of desert storm because the arabs would not have gone along with it if Israel took part. Instead they sat back and absorbed scud missile attacks.

They didn't fight in afghan or iraq for the same reason. arabs, no matter what sect of islam they follow, will always drop all bickering to fight the Jews.

I would also assume that Israel would let us use their air space/landing & refueling support if we need it.

emmett
01-06-2009, 04:24 PM

(Good question)

Well .... no. No they didn't! Should they have? Explain.

namvet
01-06-2009, 04:26 PM

1st prize goes here. the whole world except OCA the idiot knows.

you are one stupid fuck

OCA
01-06-2009, 04:35 PM

Thanks for helping me out by proving my point, its o.k. for us to die for Israel but not Israelis to die for U.S..

BTW, how many Israelis died in scud attacks? How many U.S. lives have been lost in the M.E.(basically in defense of Israel)?

namvet
01-06-2009, 04:38 PM
Israel was kept out the war because of the muslims involved in the fighting. her presence could have caused the coalition to fall apart. see??? nothing to it jezz.

Hiding Israel'S Contribution To The U.S. Military

General George Keegan (now deceased), head of America's Air Force Intelligence unabashedly and repeatedly stated publically during his life that: "Israel is worth 5 CIAs" with respect to the Intelligence passed to their American counterparts. This wasn't intended as an insult to the CIA but, rather that Israel needed and was capable of deep penetration into Rogue Arab nations and Terror cells whom the CIA will never reach.

http://www.gamla.org.il/english/article/2004/jan/win1.htm

someone tell OCA to pull his head outta his ass.

01-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Gentleman can we calm down and have a through provoking discussion rather than a playground name calling competition?

namvet
01-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Thanks for helping me out by proving my point, its o.k. for us to die for Israel but not Israelis to die for U.S..

BTW, how many Israelis died in scud attacks? How many U.S. lives have been lost in the M.E.(basically in defense of Israel)?

does EVERYBODY have to do your reseach ?????

OCA
01-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Gentleman can we calm down and have a through provoking discussion rather than a playground name calling competition?

Avatar, its not gentlemen as in more than 1 you should be talking to, there is only 1 person here not capable of a discussion and her name is Namvet.

Israel was kept out the war because of the muslims involved in the fighting. her presence could have caused the coalition to fall apart. see??? nothing to it jezz.

Hiding Israel'S Contribution To The U.S. Military

http://www.gamla.org.il/english/article/2004/jan/win1.htm

someone tell OCA to pull his head outta his ass.

Was that the same intelligence that said there were WMD in Iraq?:laugh2::laugh2:

does EVERYBODY have to do your reseach ?????

I already know the answer chickenhawk.

namvet
01-06-2009, 04:45 PM
Avatar, its not gentlemen as in more than 1 you should be talking to, there is only 1 person here not capable of a discussion and her name is Namvet.

and his name is cocksucker

Was that the same intelligence that said there were WMD in Iraq?:laugh2::laugh2:

no. the WMD's are up your ass. mrs OCA

using braile today????

more dead Muslims today. I mean since you can't use a PC..............

jimnyc
01-06-2009, 05:22 PM
Please, stick to the topic at hand, Gentlemen. If not, we will start removing non-participants from the thread.

OCA
01-06-2009, 05:30 PM
Please, stick to the topic at hand, Gentlemen. If not, we will start removing non-participants from the thread.

Whats with the gentlemen? There is only 1 violator.

actsnoblemartin
01-06-2009, 05:31 PM
no. the WMD's are up your ass. mrs OCA

oca is a faggot, everyone has owned his ass

actsnoblemartin
01-06-2009, 05:31 PM

oca is being a faggot again jim. cant ya do something :coffee:

namvet
01-06-2009, 05:35 PM
oca is being a faggot again jim. cant ya do something :coffee:

to funny Martin. good one.

actsnoblemartin
01-06-2009, 05:36 PM
to funny Martin. good one.

haha

he (oca) is like oprah's ass, full of shit :lol:

OCA
01-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Oh i'm gonna enjoy seeing those two banned!:laugh2::laugh2:

namvet
01-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Whats with the gentlemen? There is only 1 violator.

how many ???? lost count????

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=337529&postcount=60

Oh i'm gonna enjoy seeing those two banned!:laugh2::laugh2:

there only 1

haha

he (oca) is like oprah's ass, full of shit :lol:

now he wants the entire board banned..............:laugh2::coffee::lol:

actsnoblemartin
01-06-2009, 05:40 PM
there only 1

oca is like that kid, that is still breast feeding at 7, no one knows why, and they think he's sick

OCA
01-06-2009, 05:40 PM
how many ???? lost count????

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=337529&postcount=60

Your cries of innocence it seem false to anyone who reads this thread.

Oh how cute they found each other!

You see people! Simple minds will always find like partners.

namvet
01-06-2009, 05:42 PM
oca is like that kid, that is still breast feeding at 7, no one knows why, and they think he's sick

the one that picks his nose and eats it then craps in diapers???? :dance:

actsnoblemartin
01-06-2009, 05:43 PM
you mean like your mother and father :coffee:

Oh how cute they found each other!

You see people! Simple minds will always find like partners.

OCA
01-06-2009, 05:45 PM
you mean like your mother and father :coffee:

Wonder how long the ban will be this time?

actsnoblemartin
01-06-2009, 05:45 PM
the one that picks his nose and eats it then craps in diapers???? :dance:

oca is that dumb kid that goes on american idol, who cant sing a note, and gets mad when simon tells him he sucks.

Ya greek basterd

the greeks have half a tiny island.

big whoop :coffee:

you faggots wouldnt be shit, if u had been persecuted like the jews have, and we still have a better country then you bitch :slap:

actsnoblemartin
01-06-2009, 05:47 PM

can i help that its true.

you have the i.q. of a twinkie and the maturity of a rock

emmett
01-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Very interesting! Somebody shoot me!

actsnoblemartin
01-06-2009, 05:48 PM

you talked shit about my family, funny how your over-sensitive pussy can dish it out but cant take it.

faggot :laugh2:

OCA
01-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Very interesting! Somebody shoot me!

When you are at the top of the summit like me the little people always try to knock you off.

you talked shit about my family, funny how your over-sensitive pussy can dish it out but cant take it.

faggot :laugh2:

:link:

Never happened.

jimnyc
01-06-2009, 05:50 PM
Martin and namvet thread banned. Please continue...

OCA
01-06-2009, 05:51 PM
The funny thing is if I tear these two up like you all know I can i'll be banned for kicking the shit out of retards.

Go figure.

Martin and namvet thread banned. Please continue...

Thanks Jimmy.

We were having a good discussion that neither of these two could quite grasp.

theHawk
01-06-2009, 07:41 PM

I was about to point this out. We have no bases in Israel, they did not help us in any of our wars there other than "sharing intelligence".

I fail to see how they are considered one of our "greatest allies" as our Presidents like to tell us. Nor do I see how the fate of our country hinges on Israel's fate, as many seem to believe these days. We did just fine as a country for centuries before the state of Israel existed.

OCA
01-07-2009, 10:45 AM
I was about to point this out. We have no bases in Israel, they did not help us in any of our wars there other than "sharing intelligence".

I fail to see how they are considered one of our "greatest allies" as our Presidents like to tell us. Nor do I see how the fate of our country hinges on Israel's fate, as many seem to believe these days. We did just fine as a country for centuries before the state of Israel existed.

Absolutely.

Israel is like the friend you have who is always talking shit in bars and getting himself in situations and as long as you got his back he'll fight but....................the minute you need his back he is nowhere to be found.

I don't buy the "if the Jews get involved then the Muslims will unite strong" argument..............so what, we chose to support Israel, its who we choose to have on our side, Israel needs to pull their weight in other conflicts, as a part of coalitions, if it pisses off the Muslims then so be it.

Abbey Marie
01-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Absolutely.

Israel is like the friend you have who is always talking shit in bars and getting himself in situations and as long as you got his back he'll fight but....................the minute you need his back he is nowhere to be found.

I don't buy the "if the Jews get involved then the Muslims will unite strong" argument..............so what, we chose to support Israel, its who we choose to have on our side, Israel needs to pull their weight in other conflicts, as a part of coalitions, if it pisses off the Muslims then so be it.

Israel is surrounded by people/countries whose fondest hope in life is to see to its annihilation. People who will even wire their children with bombs to achieve that goal. I think their resources are plenty tied up dealing with that. If Canada and Mexico were real threats and were acting similarly towards us, I doubt we would have the money, time or the will to get involved in joining coalitions to fight other countries' battles. As it is, even without any threatening and rocket-firing bordering neighbors, many Americans feel we shouldn't get involved in others' problems.

OCA
01-07-2009, 11:00 AM
Israel is surrounded by people/countries whose fondest hope in life is to see to its annihilation. People who will even wire their children with bombs to achieve that goal. I think their resources are plenty tied up dealing with that. If Canada and Mexico were real threats and were acting similarly towards us, I doubt we would have the money, time or the will to get involved in joining coalitions to fight other countries' battles. As it is, even without any threatening and rocket-firing bordering neighbors, many Americans feel we shouldn't get involved in others' problems.

Maybe the U.N. should have chosen a wiser neighborhood for them.

Basically if there were no Israel there the problems in the M.E. would be greatly reduced, what a bad decision the U.N. made.

moon
01-07-2009, 11:15 AM
Technically the error is entirely the fault of the British. The 'partition' was their plan under their Mandate for Palestine. The UN Resolution 181, the Partition Resolution, simply formulated the British plan in terms that the member States could vote on. The partition became legal when Britain backed Resolution 181 itself.
However, the Mandate for Palestine was supposed to end with the best possible outcome for all inhabitants of the territory. That cleary wasn't the outcome and so Britain failed to discharge its responsibilities in an acceptable way. The Arabs, therefore, had and have every legal right to object to the partition itself and to the existence of the synthetic State of Israel in particular. Nevertheless, Israel exists under international law. That is its only legitimacy. The States which do not recognise Israel have a good legal basis for their rejection . Of course, the Zionists' racism, warmongering, theft, apartheid, murder and ethnic cleansing, coupled with their own rejection of the United Nations, are further criteria for Israel's illegitimization.

Yurt
01-07-2009, 04:02 PM
Maybe the U.N. should have chosen a wiser neighborhood for them.

Basically if there were no Israel there the problems in the M.E. would be greatly reduced, what a bad decision the U.N. made.

yes, god forbid the jews have israel...oh because the arabs are making a stink of it OCA wants to close down israel because he is afraid of the muslim arabs...

Yurt
01-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Technically the error is entirely the fault of the British. The 'partition' was their plan under their Mandate for Palestine. The UN Resolution 181, the Partition Resolution, simply formulated the British plan in terms that the member States could vote on. The partition became legal when Britain backed Resolution 181 itself.
However, the Mandate for Palestine was supposed to end with the best possible outcome for all inhabitants of the territory. That cleary wasn't the outcome and so Britain failed to discharge its responsibilities in an acceptable way. The Arabs, therefore, had and have every legal right to object to the partition itself and to the existence of the synthetic State of Israel in particular. Nevertheless, Israel exists under international law. That is its only legitimacy. The States which do not recognise Israel have a good legal basis for their rejection . Of course, the Zionists' racism, warmongering, theft, apartheid, murder and ethnic cleansing, coupled with their own rejection of the United Nations, are further criteria for Israel's illegitimization.

there is no error...maybe your profit should not have taken over the land and left it be...hmmmmm

moon
01-08-2009, 01:03 PM
There's an error alright, and the civilized world is striving to correct it. All sane people know that ethnic cleansing and apartheid are wrong. When these two mainstays of Zionism are crushed there will be One State under a democracy and the error will have been successfully addressed.

01-08-2009, 01:05 PM
There's an error alright, and the civilized world is striving to correct it. All sane people know that ethnic cleansing and apartheid are wrong. When these two mainstays of Zionism are crushed there will be One State under a democracy and the error will have been successfully addressed.

Then stop defending hamas and there wont be ethnic cleansing.

moon
01-08-2009, 01:09 PM
Pitiful. Where's your logic ? You really believe that ending resistance to murder, theft and apartheid will bring an end to ethnic cleansing ?

manu1959
01-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Pitiful. Where's your logic ? You really believe that ending resistance to murder, theft and apartheid will bring an end to ethnic cleansing ?

no i believe that arabs will try to kill every last israeli.....

moon
01-08-2009, 01:42 PM
no i believe that arabs will try to kill every last israeli.....

Zionist, actually. Many Israelis are already engaged in defeating them politically. Perhaps the Arabs will let some live. Perhaps they'll have some stuffed. Maybe they'll just hand them all over to The Hague. We'll see.

hjmick
01-08-2009, 02:31 PM

You really believe that granting the Palestinians their own state will put an end to the attacks on Israel? Their lack of a state is not the problem. The problem is that their goal is to drive the Israelis out of the region and their efforts are never ending. Even during the agreed upon "ceasefires" they continue their attacks then get all butt hurt when the Israelis finally react.

Look, I do not pretend to comprehend all the machinations of the issue, but I do recognize intransigence when I see it. If their goal was peace, the Arafat would have accepted the deal that gave the Palestinian people more than 90% of what they were asking for at the time. Instead, when presented with what most of the world considered a sweetheart deal and facing the prospect of recognizing Israel's right to exist while at the same time living peaceably as neighbors, he rejected it. Why? The best answer I can come up with is that it would have meant an end to their efforts to destroy Israel. So they throw their arms up and say there can be no peace because they didn't give us everything we asked for. Well guess what? Nobody gets everything. Deal with it. Then, like a petulant child, they have a tantrum and start throwing things. In this case mortars and rockets. Then, when the spanking comes, like the afore mentioned child, they scream "FOUL!" and seek sympathy. You don't want your schools, mosques, and hospitals damaged or destroyed? Well, quit setting up your launchers in their shadows and quit storing your munitions in their closets.

I'm not saying that there is no blame to be laid at the doorstep of Israel. It seems to me that there is plenty of blame to go around. But let's not pretend that the Israelis are overreacting to a bunch of kids pilfering their olive groves. We're talking about rockets launched into neighborhoods, during a ceasefire. The big surprise is that they didn't react sooner.

Rather than blowing themselves up on buses and in pizzerias, rather than launching mortars and rockets into civilian neighborhoods and centers of commerce, perhaps they should recognize that compromise is the only way there will be peace in the region and sit down for serious talks for a change.

The problem is, as I see it, they do not want peace. It would only interfere with killing all the Jews.

moon
01-08-2009, 02:37 PM
You really believe that granting the Palestinians their own state will put an end to the attacks on Israel?

No. It wouldn't end Zionist attacks on Palestinians either.

The solution is 'the elephant in the room' - One State.

01-08-2009, 05:35 PM

The solution is 'the elephant in the room' - One State.

Which is exactly why Israel should annex the territories and get it over with.

Nukeman
01-08-2009, 08:28 PM

The solution is 'the elephant in the room' - One State.Ahhh but which state would that be? A larger Israel with EVERYONE living in it, or a single state of Palestine with all the Jews living in it?

Kathianne
01-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Ahhh but which state would that be? A larger Israel with EVERYONE living in it, or a single state of Palestine with all the Jews living in it?

It would be 'the next step' of the Jews agreeing to irrelevancy, via birth rate, along with suicide bombings of 'jewish enclaves.' The goal is the elimination of Israelis. Then they would turn on each other.

moon
01-09-2009, 04:59 AM
Arabs cry for cease fire

So then, now we have the UN Security Council 'crying' for a ceasefire by way of a binding resolution. Seems that the 'Arabs' were right in their call and the Zionist brutes the villains, as per usual.

Which is exactly why Israel should annex the territories and get it over with.

Illegal under international law and so out of the question. Not even possible by military means, as the fabric of the UN would depend upon successfully opposing it. World war would ensue, and that's the danger of appeasing Zionism that has been pointed out for decades. In short, support Zionist illegality and kiss your ass goodbye.

Nukeman;

Ahhh but which state would that be? A larger Israel with EVERYONE living in it, or a single state of Palestine with all the Jews living in it?

One democratic State for all. The name 'Semitia' has been suggested, as it would describe a State for Semites, both jewish and muslim. There would be more muslims than jews, naturally, but then that doesn't matter under a democracy. There are more white Americans than Afro-Americans, for example, but there is still an Afro-American president of the United States.