PDA

View Full Version : To Those Few That 'Know' Me

Kathianne
03-27-2007, 02:46 PM
The past few months have been very trying, on the boards and off. Jim and I have both agreed that we both crossed lines, though I for one am not going into his or my crossings. Both of us can be over the top.

I will say however, the most contrary issue I brought up was with Jeff. While I will not back down from what I wrote, I will say that I believe he believes he acted honorably. It should be clear that we have a disagreement here, but let me say, very honorable people have disagreed on such before. (See Adams and Jefferson). We have different takes on the same event, I do not believe he meant to act other than honorably.

I have not asked Jim to let me post here to start arguments or dissension. That is not my intent. Rather, I am stating for the record that I do not think that Jeff meant anything dishonorable over the issues that have occurred.

I do not expect that Jeff will forgive me, nor am I asking him to, since I truly never meant less than I posted. But I do want to make it clear, I always believed what he said.

5stringJeff
03-27-2007, 02:54 PM
The past few months have been very trying, on the boards and off. Jim and I have both agreed that we both crossed lines, though I for one am not going into his or my crossings. Both of us can be over the top.

I will say however, the most contrary issue I brought up was with Jeff. While I will not back down from what I wrote, I will say that I believe he believes he acted honorably. It should be clear that we have a disagreement here, but let me say, very honorable people have disagreed on such before. (See Adams and Jefferson). We have different takes on the same event, I do not believe he meant to act other than honorably.

I have not asked Jim to let me post here to start arguments or dissension. That is not my intent. Rather, I am stating for the record that I do not think that Jeff meant anything dishonorable over the issues that have occurred.

I do not expect that Jeff will forgive me, nor am I asking him to, since I truly never meant less than I posted. But I do want to make it clear, I always believed what he said.

Kathianne, I have never held a grudge against you. I believe that you acted wrongly in some of your mod/admin duties, and you believe that I acted wrongly in some of the same duties. I think that we can agree to disagree about what's occurred at USMB, without the need to be at each other's throats. And, for whatever wrongs I may have perceived, I forgive you, and I hope that you can in turn forgive me for any greivances I have caused you.

Jeff

Kathianne
03-27-2007, 03:05 PM
Kathianne, I have never held a grudge against you. I believe that you acted wrongly in some of your mod/admin duties, and you believe that I acted wrongly in some of the same duties. I think that we can agree to disagree about what's occurred at USMB, without the need to be at each other's throats. And, for whatever wrongs I may have perceived, I forgive you, and I hope that you can in turn forgive me for any greivances I have caused you.

Jeff
I'm sure you have no tears, but thanks Jeff. I do. Wah! I do appreciate that.

Oh and dang on edit, I forgive what I thought wrong, appreciate more than I can say, the same. We're both rather principled, if not in agreement.

darin
03-27-2007, 03:43 PM
Why not handle this stuff via PM?

5stringJeff
03-27-2007, 03:44 PM
Why not handle this stuff via PM?

Cuz we're showing the love! :thumb:

darin
03-27-2007, 03:47 PM

:gagme: Get a room.

:)

CSM
03-27-2007, 04:23 PM

Well they aired the fight in public...we should get to see the "kiss and make up" part too!

jackass
03-27-2007, 04:49 PM
:suck:
Who is who though??? :)

shattered
03-27-2007, 07:03 PM
Pfft.

glockmail
03-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Personally I don’t forgive so easily. I require an admission of guilt, followed by an apology.

Nuc
03-27-2007, 07:36 PM
"Can't we all just get along?"

:clap: :salute:

Mr. P
03-27-2007, 08:05 PM
Well they aired the fight in public...we should get to see the "kiss and make up" part too!

Gonna be a bunch of kissin going on! Yes/No?

Yurt
03-27-2007, 08:22 PM
What's the date today?

shattered
03-27-2007, 08:23 PM
What's the date today?

Irrelevant, since hell hasn't yet frozen over.

Mr. P
03-27-2007, 08:26 PM
Irrelevant, since hell hasn't yet frozen over.

Yep! :2up:

Kathianne
03-27-2007, 09:40 PM

That was my take. ;)

Kathianne
03-27-2007, 09:49 PM
Personally I don’t forgive so easily. I require an admission of guilt, followed by an apology.

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. :lame2:

Psychoblues
03-28-2007, 03:21 AM
You abused your power and screwed me over royally. More than once, Kathianne.

And I respected you more than any other on that board and you know it. Keep your crocodile tears to yourself and leave the rest of us alone. We enjoy our agreements and disagreements equally here. At least so far as I can tell.

stephanie
03-28-2007, 04:03 AM

And I respected you more than any other on that board and you know it. Keep your crocodile tears to yourself and leave the rest of us alone. We enjoy our agreements and disagreements equally here. At least so far as I can tell.

Come on Psycho...

Live and let live.
Turn the other cheek.
Love thy neighbors.

Don't be so mean..:cheers2:

Psychoblues
03-28-2007, 05:44 AM
I embrace all that you say, staphy, and you know what I am talking about. Kathianne abused me, my trust, the trust of the board and the trust of her best friend, jimnyc.

Come on Psycho...

Live and let live.
Turn the other cheek.
Love thy neighbors.

Don't be so mean..:cheers2:

More fish in the sea doesn't apply to just moderators.

stephanie
03-28-2007, 05:50 AM
I embrace all that you say, staphy, and you know what I am talking about. Kathianne abused me, my trust, the trust of the board and the trust of her best friend, jimny.

More fish in the sea doesn't apply to just moderators.

One thing we've learned about you..........

Your are are a meanie, a instigator, and one hell of a shit-stirrer...

Be proud......Pfffffeeesh

Psychoblues
03-28-2007, 06:27 AM
Staphy, I did not mean to be mean to you. Right now I am in the middle of an ongoing situation with another member and this has been going on for several years now.

One thing we've learned about you..........

Your are are a meanie, a instigator, and one hell of a shit-stirrer...

Be proud......Pfffffeeesh

Please do not take my shortness as rudeness.

CockySOB
03-28-2007, 07:05 AM

Just letting you know you have a mote in your eye, Psycho.... Might wanna take care of that first, eh? I mean, before you start throwing stones again.

Psychoblues
03-28-2007, 07:16 AM
Yeah, yeah, CSOB. You might want to take care of that sty of your own before you start throwing stones. Dig it?

Just letting you know you have a mote in your eye, Psycho.... Might wanna take care of that first, eh? I mean, before you start throwing stones again.

WTF do you mean about "again"?

glockmail
03-28-2007, 07:50 AM
I figgered as such. You're not as big a person as your ass would otherwise support. :coffee:

glockmail
03-28-2007, 07:53 AM

Live and let live.
Turn the other cheek.
Love thy neighbors.

Along with those nice Biblical quotes is another: "repent".

Kathianne
03-28-2007, 09:12 AM

I can live quite well if you would just put me on ignore. Jim decided I can return, so here I am.

shattered
03-28-2007, 09:33 AM
I can live quite well if you would just put me on ignore. Jim decided I can return, so here I am.

I guess the question is why would you want to, having built up so much animosity toward yourself with the reasoning of "just because I can"?

(Yes, I fully expect you to neg-rep me both here, AND USMB (where you can make more of a difference) for that comment, so go for it.)

Kathianne
03-28-2007, 09:35 AM
I guess the question is why would you want to, having built up so much animosity toward yourself with the reasoning of "just because I can"?

(Yes, I fully expect you to neg-rep me both here, AND USMB (where you can make more of a difference) for that comment, so go for it.)

and I would bother, why? Seriously, your posts haven't bothered me.

shattered
03-28-2007, 09:38 AM
and I would bother, why? Seriously, your posts haven't bothered me.

You've felt it necessary previously, so I don't know why this particular post would be any different, but..ok. My question was more idle curiousity than anything else..

Roomy
03-28-2007, 10:37 AM
Welcome back Kathianne.:cool:

Kathianne
03-28-2007, 10:38 AM
Welcome back Kathianne.:cool:

Thank you, best of the English posters! ;)

5stringJeff
03-28-2007, 12:24 PM

Well, no one has asked you to forgive anything, have they?

5stringJeff
03-28-2007, 12:25 PM
Gonna be a bunch of kissin going on! Yes/No?

Not until I get home and see the wife tonight!!! :thumb:

mrg666
03-28-2007, 12:33 PM

i think its very brave of both of them to do this and very grown up
they have agreed to disagree that's the essence of this place
all the folk out there moaning about the troops in iraq would have a point if they were there because we said it was black and they said it was white ?
well done !
:clap:

-Cp
03-28-2007, 12:36 PM
Anyone really care about this kind of drama? Jeesh...

Mr. P
03-28-2007, 12:40 PM
Anyone really care about this kind of drama? Jeesh...

Not me, CP.

-Cp
03-28-2007, 12:48 PM
Not me, CP.

Seriously... it's this sorta crap that I find highly petty and makes forums in general a stupid place to be posting at....

He said this, she said that ... but they did that first.... sorta thing...

As dmp said.. "Get a room".. why air this out in its own thread?

5stringJeff
03-28-2007, 12:51 PM
Seriously... it's this sorta crap that I find highly petty and makes forums in general a stupid place to be posting at....

You're free to not read the thread.

Roomy
03-28-2007, 04:23 PM

You should take this opportunity to fuck off.:slap:

glockmail
03-28-2007, 06:33 PM
Well, no one has asked you to forgive anything, have they?
Fair question. No.

darin
03-28-2007, 08:51 PM
but everything is NOT cool. Kath, you LIE about people. It's on PURPOSE...lies on accident are one thing - but you threw your previous relationships under the bus for the 'power' you got on USMB. Do you get that? That's not a matter of 'forgiveness' it's a matter of 'character'. :(

glockmail
03-29-2007, 05:57 AM
but everything is NOT cool. Kath, you LIE about people. It's on PURPOSE...lies on accident are one thing - but you threw your previous relationships under the bus for the 'power' you got on USMB. Do you get that? That's not a matter of 'forgiveness' it's a matter of 'character'. :( Admission of guilt and request for forgiveness is a measure of character.

darin
03-29-2007, 11:12 AM
Admission of guilt and request for forgiveness is a measure of character.

Indeed. When it happens.

Psychoblues
04-02-2007, 10:40 PM
Seriously, Kathianne, I am and have always been seriously interested in what YOU have had to say.

As I have suspected for some time now, YOU do not take me seriously. Your "ignore" feature works the same way mine does. But I can assure you, I will still be keeping my ears and my mind open.

I will repeat, YOU fucked me over and a lot of other posters on THIS board. jimnyc is one of the most fair people I have ever met. His decision to "let" you post on this board is evidence of that. Me, too.

Do you have any tears? Even crocodile ones for me and the others here that know you for what you are? I doubt it.

Psychoblues
04-07-2007, 01:07 AM
You confused my kindness for weakness. I guess you found out differently, didn't you, Kathianne?

Dilloduck
04-07-2007, 05:56 AM

Adams and Jefferson-- :lmao: :lmao: