PDA

View Full Version : Hamas: We'll Fight To Our Last Civilian

Kathianne
01-04-2009, 10:33 AM
Women and children first! Hamas leaders hide and hope:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/03/AR2009010300320.html?hpid=topnews

Israeli Forces Enter Gaza Strip
'This Will Not Be Easy or Short,' Top Official Says; Hamas Calls for Suicide Attacks
By Griff Witte
Washington Post Foreign Service
Sunday, January 4, 2009; A01

JERUSALEM, Jan. 3 -- Israel launched a major ground invasion of the Gaza Strip on Saturday night, moving in tanks, infantry and artillery units after eight days of relentless air attacks failed to halt Hamas rocket fire from the narrow coastal territory.

Israeli officials indicated that the incursion would be lengthy but said they have no intention of reoccupying the densely populated strip more than three years after withdrawing troops and settlers. Less clear is whether Israel intends to use the ground assault to try to topple Hamas, which has been in control of Gaza for 18 months.

Hamas officials called on Palestinians to rise up against Israel with suicide attacks and vowed to make Gaza "a graveyard" for Israeli soldiers....

stephanie
01-04-2009, 10:58 AM
of course they will...

the civilians mean nothing to them, they are a tool to be used and discarded..

I try to feel bad for them, but then they did elect these vicious people for their government..

won't be good for them..

moon
01-05-2009, 06:37 AM
The Israel Defense Forces reservists greeted each other with hugs and slaps on the back in the parking lot near the Tze'elim army base in the south. They are used to meeting every few months, but this time was a special case.

They had received a phone call at 11 P.M. informing them they were being called up by emergency order, and here they were at 8 A.M., with all their gear. They would have a few days to remember all the procedures and exercises, and then they would replace the regular soldiers on the front line in Gaza.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1052608.html

It's clearly the Zionists who put their civilians in the front line. Or is there no such thing as a 'civilian' Israeli ?

Psychoblues
01-05-2009, 06:44 AM
An old man once told me, scumdog, that when you find yourself into a deep hole, stop digging.

It's clearly the Zionists who put their civilians in the front line. Or is there no such thing as a 'civilian' Israeli ?

Does that have any meaning to you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Could I offer you one of these?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

moon
01-05-2009, 06:53 AM
The Jewish resistance in the Warsaw Ghetto executed Jewish collaborators with the Nazis and bravely faced up to the Nazi army with what little weapons it had before being massacred. Their uprising was always inspirational to the Palestinians. In the heyday of the PLO as a symbol of Palestinian liberation, the organization would lay flower wreathes at the Warsaw Ghetto monument to honor these fallen Jewish heroes.

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article10110.shtml

What do the Zionists have in common with jewish heroes of the ghettoes ? Nothing. The Zionists have become the fascists, Gaza the ghetto.

moon
01-05-2009, 06:54 AM
An old man once told me, scumdog, that when you find yourself into a deep hole, stop digging.

You should have heeded him.

Psychoblues
01-05-2009, 06:57 AM
God bless that Jewish resistance, scumdog.

What do the Zionists have in common with jewish heroes of the ghettoes ? Nothing. The Zionists have become the fascists, Gaza the ghetto.

Just what are you trying to say?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?

Have one of these. :pee: It helps to clear the mind.

Psychoblues

moon
01-05-2009, 06:59 AM
Just what are you trying to say?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?

It's perfectly plain. You're thicker than I thought.

Psychoblues
01-05-2009, 07:08 AM
And you are far too thin to be posting about things you have so little genuine knowledge about, scumdog.

It's perfectly plain. You're thicker than I thought.

We're not the smartest in the world but we do appreciate just a tad of abstraction. You seem to fail to get it in the most elementary context.

Have one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
01-05-2009, 07:31 AM
What did I tell you about that hole you're digging, scumdog?

You abandon this one and start another of equally erroneous bullshit?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

I'm impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you get yourself one of these?!?!?!?!?!?!???!??!?!?!?!??!?

Psychoblues

moon
01-05-2009, 07:41 AM
We're not the smartest in the world but we do appreciate just a tad of abstraction. You seem to fail to get it in the most elementary context.

Your failures to address any topic in terms other than the fuzzy and the subjective do not amount to 'absraction' by any definition of the term. I'm done chatting with you now. I suggest that you get your false teeth sharpened and go worry some of the New Klan prats around here instead of hound-dogging virtual rabbits.

And I find the term 'scumdog' undeserved and offensive. Quit using it or I'm going to splatter your virtual nose.

Psychoblues
01-05-2009, 07:54 AM
Holy Moly, Sweet Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your failures to address any topic in terms other than the fuzzy and the subjective do not amount to 'absraction' by any definition of the term. I'm done chatting with you now. I suggest that you get your false teeth sharpened and go worry some of the New Klan prats around here instead of hound-dogging virtual rabbits.

And I find the term 'scumdog' undeserved and offensive. Quit using it or I'm going to splatter your virtual nose.

Obviously you don't understand "subjective" or "abstract" and to prove it you threaten to "splatter"?!?!?!!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!?!?

You're a caged animal at this point, scumdog. And I'll do quite well with my natural teeth and, what did you call it??!??!?!??!?!?! I forgot?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

I'll catch you later, another time, another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have another one of these:

:beer::cheers2::beer: :pee:

Psychoblues

moon
01-05-2009, 08:01 AM
Crow on, poop-for-brains.

Psychoblues
01-05-2009, 08:08 AM
Did you ever figure out the original gist of the OP question, scumdog?

Crow on, poop-for-brains.

I suggest that you go back, read it, and give an objective level of conversation concerning the promise of Hamas to deliver the last life of it's population in order to prove it's determination to WIN a political decision. If you call that a win/win proposition then I say to you, "Go for it, cowgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Watch out for these: :pee: :beer:

Psychoblues

namvet
01-05-2009, 10:06 AM
better them than us. period

namvet
01-05-2009, 10:08 AM

then let the Muslim holocaust begin !!!!!

5stringJeff
01-07-2009, 09:42 PM
Hamas has been hiding behind women and children the entire time. They are to blame for civilian deaths in Gaza, not Israel.

Kathianne
01-07-2009, 09:49 PM

You mean by 'being in Israel'?

namvet
01-07-2009, 10:04 PM
Hamas has been hiding behind women and children the entire time. They are to blame for civilian deaths in Gaza, not Israel.

Iraq and Afghanistan - its an old family tradition.

moon
01-08-2009, 03:46 AM
5stringJeff;

Cowardly horseshit. Gaza is close to being the most densely populated area on earth. Brutal Zionist fascists are to blame for the deaths in Gaza and nobody else, unless you include the assholes who knowingly provide them with the weapons and money to do the killing. That's the US taxpayer. Ridiculous claims like yours are expressions of bad conscience.

01-08-2009, 03:58 AM
5stringJeff;

Cowardly horseshit. Gaza is close to being the most densely populated area on earth. Brutal Zionist fascists are to blame for the deaths in Gaza and nobody else, unless you include the assholes who knowingly provide them with the weapons and money to do the killing. That's the US taxpayer. Ridiculous claims like yours are expressions of bad conscience.

You're right for once. Hamas is cowardly hs.

Those pictures of them Hamas amongst children say it all. Its what makes Hamas and Israel different.

You know another difference between Israel and Hamas? Hamas is killing for property. Israel is killing to protect their lives.

moon
01-08-2009, 08:22 AM

Those pictures of them Hamas amongst children say it all. Its what makes Hamas and Israel different.

Pictures ? Numvet says all pictures are phoney. Well, the ones that show Zionism for the scum-sucking doctrine that it is.

The REAL ' human-shield' culprits are the Zionists. It's Zionism which hides behind helpless civilians, not Hamas, and that's confirmed by the Israeli courts . Stooge.

Israel's supreme court has banned the use of Palestinian human shields in arrest raids, saying the practice violates international law.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40879000/jpg/_40879524_shield203ap.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4314898.stm

Oh, I nearly forgot, there's no such thing as international law, right stooge ?

01-08-2009, 09:05 AM

Pictures ? Numvet says all pictures are phoney. Well, the ones that show Zionism for the scum-sucking doctrine that it is.

The REAL ' human-shield' culprits are the Zionists. It's Zionism which hides behind helpless civilians, not Hamas, and that's confirmed by the Israeli courts . Stooge.

Not sure how a picture of someone being arrested equates them to being a human shield.

namvet
01-08-2009, 10:41 AM
5stringJeff;

Gaza is close to being the most densely populated area on earth.

the IDF is rectiflying that problem now

manu1959
01-08-2009, 12:35 PM
fight to the last civilian huh......well that would make them all military targets then......bombs away.....

namvet
01-08-2009, 12:39 PM

Numvet says all pictures are phoney

im not infallible. point out where i said this.

01-08-2009, 01:06 PM
fight to the last civilian huh......well that would make them all military targets then......bombs away.....

So they will fight to the last civilian to commit genocide. These people are truly sick.

stephanie
01-08-2009, 01:07 PM
it's been proven that Hamas stages it's pictures..

they've been caught many times..

so now it's cast doubt on any pictures they release..

moon
01-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Quote:Numvet says all pictures are phoney

im not infallible. point out where i said this.

You've only printed half the quote. Is that the bit your half a brain could manage ?

actsnoblemartin
01-08-2009, 01:28 PM
like moon fag, has a brain

:lol:

namvet
01-08-2009, 01:31 PM
You've only printed half the quote. Is that the bit your half a brain could manage ?

once again with clarity for a moron. prove where i said this.

namvet
01-08-2009, 01:32 PM
like moon fag, has a brain

:lol:

he's sitting on it. an old Muslim tradition

moon
01-08-2009, 01:47 PM
once again with clarity for a moron. prove where i said this.

Provide the entire quote, lobe-loss.

namvet
01-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Provide the entire quote, lobe-loss.

so you lied. i never said any such thing. and stop jacking off !!!!!!!!!!!

moon
01-08-2009, 01:54 PM
You pronounced that anti-Zionist photographs were doctored. You want to deny it, lobe-loss ?

namvet
01-08-2009, 02:51 PM
You pronounced that anti-Zionist photographs were doctored. You want to deny it, lobe-loss ?

fuckin' blowhard. your useless

KSigMason
01-08-2009, 08:05 PM
Hamas: We'll Fight To Our Last Civilian
To the end of them then.

I didn't realize the Israeli armed forces were a shoot and hide military? No, that's Hamas and Hizballah.

Really. Cause I've only ever seen Islamic terrorists (in modern times) hide in crowds or behind civilians as they attack.

moon
01-09-2009, 04:39 AM
Really. Cause I've only ever seen Islamic terrorists (in modern times) hide in crowds or behind civilians as they attack.

How then, do you account for the Israeli courts issuing a ruling upon the Zionist military to cease using Palestinians as human shields ? A ruling that is still being ignored, according to Isreali monitoring groups .