PDA

View Full Version : Governor Richardson withdraws name

emmett
01-04-2009, 02:04 PM
:lol:

:clap:

:dance:

:laugh2:

How dare Barry nominate a non-Clinonite for this post. I guess he'll learn that when you make deal for the support of your political foe to support you so you can win an election and agree ti fill your cabinet with your opponet's selections....... you better play fair.

One thing is for sure ... President Clinton(Hillary) I mean Prime Minister Clinton IS... most definitely at the bottom of this one!

As Prime Minister, Hillary will have a much higher influence on Commerce than any other Sec of State in history. How can she work with Bill Flipping Richardson?

Any of you libs care to chime in on this?

Kathianne
01-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Already withdrawing and the inauguration is still 16 days away. Here's the 'investigation':

http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=20446&highlight=richardson+investigated

stephanie
01-04-2009, 02:39 PM
the Clinton administration all over again..

the Corrupt Chicago thug administration that the little Marxist has put in place, is already falling before the idiot is even inaugurated...

nice going Democrats....

Classact
01-04-2009, 03:00 PM
the Clinton administration all over again..

the Corrupt Chicago thug administration that the little Marxist has put in place, is already falling before the idiot is even inaugurated...

nice going Democrats....I'll bet Bill and Hill will have red eyes tomorrow morning {not from crying} considering how turncoat Richardson stabbed them in the back during the primaries... going to break out the good stuff!

stephanie
01-04-2009, 03:14 PM
Richardson is just as corrupt and slimy as they come..

he helped try to hide Monica away for Billy Boy, until all the scuz broke loose and they couldn't hide it any longer..

our Goverment has truly become pathetic...