PDA

View Full Version : Any validity to this?

jackass
03-27-2007, 03:04 PM
If so..maybe we shoudl start a DP.com collection. I know I have MANY toys I can give away!

Any old stuffed animals/toys you're willing to donate to the troops?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-290879726@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-03-08, 11:19PM EST

Up to 75% of the time, some reports show, an Iraqi child will tell a soldier the location of an IED for as little as a toy and a candy bar. IEDs are one of the top threats to our troops in Iraq, often more dangerous than the insurgents themselves. A dear friend of mine is stationed near Baghdad and recently asked me to try to collect old stuffed animals and toys to send to her unit for distribution among the local children. If you have any old toys or stuffed animals you no longer need or want, please contact me and we can figure out a convenient pick-up.

Thank you,
Kim

Psychoblues
03-27-2007, 03:11 PM
It looks like a great concept to me, ja.

If so..maybe we shoudl start a DP.com collection. I know I have MANY toys I can give away!

Any old stuffed animals/toys you're willing to donate to the troops?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-290879726@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-03-08, 11:19PM EST

Up to 75% of the time, some reports show, an Iraqi child will tell a soldier the location of an IED for as little as a toy and a candy bar. IEDs are one of the top threats to our troops in Iraq, often more dangerous than the insurgents themselves. A dear friend of mine is stationed near Baghdad and recently asked me to try to collect old stuffed animals and toys to send to her unit for distribution among the local children. If you have any old toys or stuffed animals you no longer need or want, please contact me and we can figure out a convenient pick-up.

Thank you,
Kim

But, I imagine it will be spoiled by more than a few gunnys, csms and others that see this as an opportunity for dice money. That would be a shame, wouldn't it?

Nienna
03-27-2007, 03:12 PM
we just cleaned out the basement, and it's pre-yard-sale... so LOTS of toys here!

CSM
03-27-2007, 03:39 PM
It looks like a great concept to me, ja.

But, I imagine it will be spoiled by more than a few gunnys, csms and others that see this as an opportunity for dice money. That would be a shame, wouldn't it?

You are such slime! I am taking every opportunity to neg rep you ...every one! It is all I can do unless you want to PM me your home adress!

5stringJeff
03-27-2007, 03:47 PM

Now that was truly a low blow. I have seen nothing out of Gunny or CSM in 3-4 years that would suggest that they are anything but honorable retired NCOs.

Psychoblues
03-27-2007, 03:50 PM
I didn't direct that at you personally, CSM. But you know as well as I do what I meant. You've seen it before and you probably turned your back on it if not fully participate.

You are such slime! I am taking every opportunity to neg rep you ...every one! It is all I can do unless you want to PM me your home adress!

Neg-rep me all you want, oh so sensitive one. I didn't come here to win any personality contests.

CSM
03-27-2007, 03:54 PM
I didn't direct that at you personally, CSM. But you know as well as I do what I meant. You've seen it before and you probably turned your back on it if not fully participate.

Neg-rep me all you want, oh so sensitive one. I didn't come here to win any personality contests.

Horseshit...you pointed that remartk directly at myself and Gunny to get a reaction...well you got it.

As for personality contests, you are the slimiest of the slime...you are a waste of human flesh

Psychoblues
03-27-2007, 03:56 PM
They know what I was talking about, Jeff or they are liars in uniform. Anybody that has ever worn one for any length of time knows exactly what I was talking about. And that is what we should be talking about here instead of neg repping, slimes and all that other horse shit. Like you, I have no reason to believe that our CSM or Gunny ever participated in anything like that, but they are certainly aware of something about some of those that did and do and will do again.

Now that was truly a low blow. I have seen nothing out of Gunny or CSM in 3-4 years that would suggest that they are anything but honorable retired NCOs.

Don't you think?

CSM
03-27-2007, 04:01 PM
They know what I was talking about, Jeff or they are liars in uniform. Anybody that has ever worn one for any length of time knows exactly what I was talking about. And that is what we should be talking about here instead of neg repping, slimes and all that other horse shit. Like you, I have no reason to believe that our CSM or Gunny ever participated in anything like that, but they are certainly aware of something about some of those that did and do and will do again.

Don't you think?

Howe about we discuss your never ending lies, inuendos and fraudulent posts? I know many like you , you weren't worth a shit in the service and you aren't worth a shit out of the service...the only thing you are good at is drinking and lying.

Psychoblues
03-27-2007, 04:01 PM
And you, sir, far outrank your level of intelligence.

Horseshit...you pointed that remartk directly at myself and Gunny to get a reaction...well you got it.

As for personality contests, you are the slimiest of the slime...you are a waste of human flesh

You are correct. I intended to extract a response and you showed your attitude and intellect for all to see.

CSM
03-27-2007, 04:02 PM
And you, sir, far outrank your level of intelligence.

You are correct. I intended to extract a response and you showed your attitude and intellect for all to see.

Yeah yeah, you are nothing more than a silver polished turd.

Mods you might as well move this to the steel cage.

jackass
03-27-2007, 04:47 PM
Yeah yeah, you are nothing more than a silver polished turd.

Mods you might as well move this to the steel cage.

How about you guys make your own thread there. This was meant to inspire people to help each other...not tear each other apart. I f anyone knows if this has any real validity, please let me know. I would love to get something like this started.

Gaffer
03-27-2007, 05:14 PM
You can't ever start a good legitimate thread without syco the shit sticking his comments in.

I would like to hear more about what's happening with getting this organized.

jackass
03-27-2007, 06:45 PM
I am not even sure if its true or not. Anyone have a relatives in the military who they could ask?

Psychoblues
03-27-2007, 08:28 PM
First off I want to apolgize to ja for this otherwise so well intentioned thread going to hell in a handbasket apparently due to a remark that I made. I certainly do not apologize to anyone that may have taken the remark personally.

It is clear to me now who can dish it out but can't take it at all. I'm talking to you, glass jaw CSM. You have called me everything but a Christian, complained about me to the ptb's, whined about everything that you don't personally agree with, threatened me and neg repped me countless numbers of times explaining "Just because I can". I never neg repped you or repped anybody at all until you had neg repped me over 10 times and without credible or apparent disagreement. I never complained to anyone about any of that. What are you? Some kind of a girlie-man? You wouldn't make a pimple on a good man's ass.

Now, let's get back to deciding on how we can start gathering toys for the Iraqi kids, protecting our troops and keep the Thieves-in-chief from getting their rotten hands on them. OK?

Gaffer
03-27-2007, 08:32 PM
I am not even sure if its true or not. Anyone have a relatives in the military who they could ask?

My nephew is back and so is a family friend. So my iraq contacts are back now. But I will see what I can find out.

krisy
03-27-2007, 08:35 PM
I will probably get ripped for asking this,but what is "dice" money?

Psychoblues
03-27-2007, 08:40 PM
Gambling money, krisy, and I certainly hope that you don't get ripped for such an innocent and honest question.

I will probably get ripped for asking this,but what is "dice" money?

Gaffer
03-27-2007, 09:23 PM
Gambling money, krisy, and I certainly hope that you don't get ripped for such an innocent and honest question.

she won't get ripped. She asked a legitimate question. Anyone that rips her will get ripped ten times over by me. Along with a lot of others.

The term dice money is not accurate in this case anyway. Your referring to opportunists looking to get these toys and sell them to other troops in order to profit for their kindness to the kids. These are lowlifes and are not limited to senior NCO's as you implied.

Psychoblues
03-27-2007, 09:37 PM
I mentioned "dice money" as I understand by years of military association as otherwise discretionary and unearned funding and I maintain the term was used accurately in this instance. I did not limit the lowlife implication to senior NCO's. Get your ranks straight, gaffer, and I maintain that observation.

she won't get ripped. She asked a legitimate question. Anyone that rips her will get ripped ten times over by me. Along with a lot of others.

The term dice money is not accurate in this case anyway. Your referring to opportunists looking to get these toys and sell them to other troops in order to profit for their kindness to the kids. These are lowlifes and are not limited to senior NCO's as you implied.

Don't be so anxious to somehow discredit me, gaffer.

Gaffer
03-27-2007, 09:50 PM
I mentioned "dice money" as I understand by years of military assciation as otherwise discretionary and unearned funding and I maintain the term was used accurately in this instance. I did not limit the lowlife implication to senior NCO's. Get your ranks straight, gaffer, and I maintain that observation.

Don't be so anxious to somehow discredit me, gaffer.

By saying gunny's and csm's and others you weren't implying senior NCO's? sure seemed that way to me, or was that just personal attacks on posters here.

I don't have to discredit you, you do a very good job of that all by yourself.

Psychoblues
03-27-2007, 09:59 PM
I did not "limit" the slur to senior nco's, gaffer.

By saying gunny's and csm's and others you weren't implying senior NCO's? sure seemed that way to me, or was that just personal attacks on posters here.

I don't have to discredit you, you do a very good job of that all by yourself.

You really are a sanctimoneous prick, aren't you. You got a prob with me, spit it out or keep it to yourself. Don't tease me with innuendo or implications on that issue, guffer.

Gaffer
03-27-2007, 10:09 PM

You really are a sanctimoneous prick, aren't you. You got a prob with me, spit it out or keep it to yourself. Don't tease me with innuendo or implications on that issue, guffer.

I didn't make any innuendos I stated exactly what I thought. You either slurred senior NCO's or you slurred Gunny and CSM personally. I just called you on it.

I prefer to keep my problem with you in the steel cage where there are plenty of ongoing arguements.

Psychoblues
03-27-2007, 11:19 PM
There is only one thread in the Steel cage where I have been involved to the best of my knowledge. I don't think it is very argumentative, as you represent, I think it is hilarious and I have properly thanked Abbey for the tribute. "News release" indeed!!!!!!!

I didn't make any innuendos I stated exactly what I thought. You either slurred senior NCO's or you slurred Gunny and CSM personally. I just called you on it.

I prefer to keep my problem with you in the steel cage where there are plenty of ongoing arguements.

Yep, you are definitely a santimonious prick as you say. Pardon me for not taking your self description seriously. BTW. I'm Psychoblues.

Hobbit
03-28-2007, 01:06 AM

Seriously, go ask an English teacher the proper use of the word innuendo and don't use that word again until you get it right.

Psychoblues
03-28-2007, 01:44 AM
I think I see where you are coming from, Hobbit.

Seriously, go ask an English teacher the proper use of the word innuendo and don't use that word again until you get it right.

You are a santimonious prick, too!!!!!!!!!

innuendo (in'yoo-en-do) n. pl.. does. An obligue comment, hint or suggestion, usu. deragatory. ( < L < in - to + - nuere to nod)
Funk And Wagnalls Standard Dictionary

You got a problem with that, oh genious one?

Psychoblues
03-28-2007, 04:17 AM
JA, I am not certain about what exactly you are asking. What I said about there being undesireables in the military that would exploit good intentions such as yours to enrich themselves somehow is absolutely true. I think we may have met one of them today. If you are asking further about gathering military information concerning your father I would suggest you go back to the Lounge and check into information provided and offered by Gaffer and me in the "Like A Soldier Gets Over The War" thread.

If I can be of any assistance whatsoever to you, ja, I will gladly do everything that I possibly can to help you in your search for information and truth.

CSM
03-28-2007, 05:48 AM
First off I want to apolgize to ja for this otherwise so well intentioned thread going to hell in a handbasket apparently due to a remark that I made. I certainly do not apologize to anyone that may have taken the remark personally.

It is clear to me now who can dish it out but can't take it at all. I'm talking to you, glass jaw CSM. You have called me everything but a Christian, complained about me to the ptb's, whined about everything that you don't personally agree with, threatened me and neg repped me countless numbers of times explaining "Just because I can". I never neg repped you or repped anybody at all until you had neg repped me over 10 times and without credible or apparent disagreement. I never complained to anyone about any of that. What are you? Some kind of a girlie-man? You wouldn't make a pimple on a good man's ass.

Now, let's get back to deciding on how we can start gathering toys for the Iraqi kids, protecting our troops and keep the Thieves-in-chief from getting their rotten hands on them. OK?

Last time asshole...pm me your home address. Or is your alligator mouth overloading your canary ass? You said you are a Christian...your every post belies that. You said you are a politician, there are no bigger thieves and liars on the planet (though it is commendable that you admit to being a thief and liar). You call me a girlie man and wont meet me or Gunny.... we shall see who has a glass jaw....pm me!

Psychoblues
03-28-2007, 06:10 AM
Let me make this very clear to you, CSM. You have tried to bully me for several years now and you can't stand it that I can kick your ass anytime I want to. I repeat to you, I am what I say I am, I have done what I say I have done, you are a liar as evidenced by your own posts and I don't have any respect for you. I don't follow you around, csm, you follow me. What The Fuck is your real problem? I could give you my address and my telephone numbers. You show up on my doorstep and I'll be facing only a manslaughter charge. You got that, punkass?

Last time asshole...pm me your home address. Or is your alligator mouth overloading your canary ass? You said you are a Christian...your every post belies that. You said you are a politician, there are no bigger thieves and liars on the planet (though it is commendable that you admit to being a thief and liar). You call me a girlie man and wont meet me or Gunny.... we shall see who has a glass jaw....pm me!

No doubt, you have the glass jaw and the demeanor of a child. You cussed me, accused me and ridiculed me for years now and I just ain't gonna take your shit no more. I never reported you or complained to anybody but I posted with only oblique inference and you went down like I hit you with a 2 by 4. You ain't shit, csm. How in the name of America did you ever rank an E-9? America deserves more than that.

CSM
03-28-2007, 06:27 AM
Let me make this very clear to you, CSM. You have tried to bully me for several years now and you can't stand it that I can kick your ass anytime I want to. I repeat to you, I am what I say I am, I have done what I say I have done, you are a liar as evidenced by your own posts and I don't have any respect for you. I don't follow you around, csm, you follow me. What The Fuck is your real problem? I could give you my address and my telephone numbers. You show up on my doorstep and I'll be facing only a manslaughter charge. You got that, punkass?

No doubt, you have the glass jaw and the demeanor of a child. You cussed me, accused me and ridiculed me for years now and I just ain't gonna take your shit no more. I never reported you or complained to anybody but I posted with only oblique inference and you went down like I hit you with a 2 by 4. You ain't shit, csm. How in the name of America did you ever rank an E-9? America deserves more than that.

Threaten my family again ...go ahead. I am done playing with you. This is now as serious as it gets. I have enough now. See you in court!

Psychoblues
03-28-2007, 06:41 AM
I have not threatened in any way your family, csm. But, if it is your desire to show up on my front porch and do me or my family or my property any harm whatsoever I have informed you that I will kill you dead on the spot. And I won't cry about it.

Threaten my family again ...go ahead. I am done playing with you. This is now as serious as it gets. I have enough now. See you in court!

Do you now understand that?

CSM
03-28-2007, 06:42 AM
I have not threatened in any way your family, csm. But, if it is your desire to show up on my front porch and do me or my family or my property any harm whatsoever I have informed you that I will kill you dead on the spot. And I won't cry about it.

Do you now understand that?

As I said...see you in court.

Psychoblues
03-28-2007, 06:51 AM
Post the name of your lawyer, csm.

I will forward all past and future correspondense between us to the office.

As I expected, you went from wanting to personally kick my ass to going to court in a very damn big hurry. Like I said, csm, you ain't shit.

Psychoblues
03-28-2007, 09:11 AM
Out of respect and admiration for jackass and the original premise of this
thread I am going to repost the original subject and suggestion. If I am being out of line, please inform me and move or remove the double post as you see fit.

Psychoblues
03-28-2007, 09:34 AM
Your lawyer will tell you the same thing, CSM. You ain't shit.

You may piss, and you may moan but the facts are that YOU AIN'T SHIT!!!!!

Psychoblues
03-28-2007, 09:51 AM
Typical fauxrepublicon horseshit. Threaten you with your life, Talk all kinds of bullshit and then run to the lawyers for your own protection. Seriously, csm, I never threatened to come after you. The evidence is clear.

But, I ain't takin' your shit no more. You got that, cowgirl? You give and you got it comin' and that's a fair place at my table.

jimnyc
03-29-2007, 08:42 AM

Psycho, I agree with Jeff, this was a low blow and unprovoked. All it did was lead to threats and the trashing of what could have otherwise been a good thread. A thread about donating to children is absolutely the wrong place to initiate verbal jabs with those you disagree with.

I have not installed the feature that allows for mods to ban users from specific threads, but if I had, this would be the reason it would be used.

Please refrain from further unprovoked attacks. It serves no purpose, alienates you further & generally makes the entire board look bad.

grunt
03-29-2007, 09:43 AM
So this psychoblues claims to be former military? He must of had his ass kicked a few times while in. How else would you explain his disdain for the military?

I can guess just what type of service member he was (IF he was). The type that ALWAYS talks about his EAS date. Always wishing he had never joined. Complains about everything frome the food to PT to deployments. You guys know the ones. That 10% your Drill Instructors talked about. The shit that somehow doesn't get filtered out during basic.

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 04:47 AM
Lemme give you a little history, grump.

I never had my ass kicked in the military. Even the Viet Nam War did not defeat this old soldier. I did a lot more after that war for the defense and reputation of the United States Of America. Maybe you missed all that in your minimal research.

I never complained about having joined the Air Force, the PT, the deployments, or anything else as you imply. I did my duty and did it proudly.

So this psychoblues claims to be former military? He must of had his ass kicked a few times while in. How else would you explain his disdain for the military?

I can guess just what type of service member he was (IF he was). The type that ALWAYS talks about his EAS date. Always wishing he had never joined. Complains about everything frome the food to PT to deployments. You guys know the ones. That 10% your Drill Instructors talked about. The shit that somehow doesn't get filtered out during basic.

I was always part of that 10% that the commanders were looking for to carry out the missions they could take credit for. Pure and simple.

You got something to dispute? Spit it out or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!

grunt
03-30-2007, 08:06 AM
Lemme give you a little history, grump.

I never had my ass kicked in the military. Even the Viet Nam War did not defeat this old soldier. I did a lot more after that war for the defense and reputation of the United States Of America. Maybe you missed all that in your minimal research.

I never complained about having joined the Air Force, the PT, the deployments, or anything else as you imply. I did my duty and did it proudly.

I was always part of that 10% that the commanders were looking for to carry out the missions they could take credit for. Pure and simple.

You got something to dispute? Spit it out or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!

lol..Ohh!!! Again with the "Shut the fuck up". This time in all caps!!! I must have hit a nerve huh? Something I wrote must have some truth to it? Sometimes, one can be assured they are correct about what they think about someone, just by watching how they react. Your reaction tells me everything I need to now about you. You're a joke. A troll. A wannabe. A miserable human being who wishes he'd done more in his life, but realizes he never had the courage to do so. So instead, you come here, ridicule what you could never be a part of. Good job! :slap:

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 08:14 AM
Go back and read, grunt. I doubt it but I hope you get the irony of what you just said.

lol..Ohh!!! Again with the "Shut the fuck up". This time in all caps!!! I must have hit a nerve huh? Something I wrote must have some truth to it? Sometimes, one can be assured they are correct about what they think about someone, just by watching how they react. Your reaction tells me everything I need to now about you. You're a joke. A troll. A wannabe. A miserable human being who wishes he'd done more in his life, but realizes he never had the courage to do so. So instead, you come here, ridicule what you could never be a part of. Good job! :slap:

I have done mine. Are you calling what you just did the best that you can do? I will continue my work at my leisure. You have to concentrate and you are still full of shit.

grunt
03-30-2007, 08:27 AM
Go back and read, grunt. I doubt it but I hope you get the irony of what you just said.

I have done mine. Are you calling what you just did the best that you can do? I will continue my work at my leisure. You have to concentrate and you are still full of shit.

What's up with your posts? Why is half of it above the quote and half of it below?

I don't think you know the meaning of "irony". What is "ironic" about my post?

So, self-proclaimed upper 10% of Vietnam Veterans, please tell me a little more about what you did in the military.

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 08:40 AM
Really, grunt. I like answering the questions without repeating them.

What's up with your posts? Why is half of it above the quote and half of it below?

I don't think you know the meaning of "irony". What is "ironic" about my post?

So, self-proclaimed upper 10% of Vietnam Veterans, please tell me a little more about what you did in the military.

Otherwise I just like fuckin' with the imbeciles. Dig it? I doubt it.

I've done a lot, described a lot, and innocently shared a lot. Research it yourself, grunt. It's all in the archives.

How am I included in your upper 10% of Viet Nam vets, grunt? You obviously aren't one, I never claimed to be so and how do your observations and mathematics reconcile?

grunt
03-30-2007, 08:46 AM
Really, grunt. I like answering the questions without repeating them.

Otherwise I just like fuckin' with the imbeciles. Dig it? I doubt it.

I've done a lot, described a lot, and innocently shared a lot. Research it yourself, grunt. It's all in the archives.

How am I included in your upper 10% of Viet Nam vets, grunt? You obviously aren't one, I never claimed to be so and how do your observations and mathematics reconcile?

You never claimed to be?

What's this?

" I was always part of that 10% that the commanders were looking for to carry out the missions they could take credit for"
---Psychoblues.

As far as your military background, I can understand you not wanting to repeat yourself. You wouldn't want to contridict anything. :rolleyes:

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 08:50 AM
You specified "Viet Nam Vets" I never advertised that, I doubt if most of my commanders even knew about that and you are still spitting shit.

You never claimed to be?

What's this?

" I was always part of that 10% that the commanders were looking for to carry out the missions they could take credit for"
---Psychoblues.

As far as your military background, I can understand you not wanting to repeat yourself. You wouldn't want to contridict anything. :rolleyes:

You are such a pus. Get your shit togeher and I will be glad to converse with you. If you continue to repeat the horseshit, bullshit as espoused by others on this board I will not so politely tell you to kiss my ass.

Dig it?

grunt
03-30-2007, 08:57 AM
You specified "Viet Nam Vets" I never advertised that, I doubt if most of my commanders even knew about that and you are stil spitting shit.

You are such a pus.

Why are you posts like this? Are you using the quote option correctly?

You never advertised that? What's this?

"Even the Viet Nam War did not defeat this old soldier"?
----Psychblues

Contridicting yourself, huh? :lol:

A "pus"? So, you're an internet tough guy too huh? :poke:

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 09:14 AM
It didn't. Why do you suppose that you will?

Why are you posts like this? Are you using the quote option correctly?

You never advertised that? What's this?

"Even the Viet Nam War did not defeat this old soldier"?
----Psychblues

Contridicting yourself, huh? :lol:

A "pus"? So, you're an internet tough guy too huh? :poke:

Did you like my public invited fornication of you oral canal? You really do suck, grunt. Commanders count on the dorfs like you.

grunt
03-30-2007, 09:20 AM
It didn't. Why do you suppose that you will?

Did you like my public invited fornication of you oral canal? You really do suck, grunt. Commanders count on the dorfs like you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor psychoblues. You have nothing else, huh?

NEXT! :dance:

5stringJeff
03-30-2007, 09:36 AM
Moved to Steel Cage, since the thread has devolved into, well, nothing related to giving toys to kids.

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 10:04 AM
You are no God by my estimation, Jeff, but thank you very much for this action of moving this thread.

Moved to Steel Cage, since the thread has devolved into, well, nothing related to giving toys to kids.

I will warn you in advance that if the other thread goes to hell in a handbasket by otherwise thin skninned and ignorant responders that you can move that one as well.

The idea, as presented by jackass, is a sound and good one.

You may give it up. I will not.