PDA

View Full Version : Caroline Kennedy Ya know!

red states rule
01-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Nothing tlike a smooth talking liberal trying to explain why she is qualified for the office

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YV7uQsUMT9c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YV7uQsUMT9c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KSigMason
01-05-2009, 02:17 PM
I heard this on talk radio. My God! What a horrible speaker. I hate to get up and speak, but at least have some confidence and dignity. Damn!

red states rule
01-05-2009, 02:19 PM
I heard this on talk radio. My God! What a horrible speaker. I hate to get up and speak, but at least have some confidence and dignity. Damn!

She is getting her name out there, and is making news

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rKGxKWk7aiU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rKGxKWk7aiU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

stephanie
01-05-2009, 02:27 PM
sheeesh, she couldn't even buy any intelligence with all that money she has..

can definitely tell she is a Democrat..

:eek:

01-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Be careful what you say. Being able to speak well isnt an indication of intelligence. Stephen Hawking cant say a think and there is no doubt he is brilliant.

Honestly, I think she is probably as qualified as anyone else in Washington. That really isnt a compliment to her though.

red states rule
01-05-2009, 02:40 PM
sheeesh, she couldn't even buy any intelligence with all that money she has..

can definitely tell she is a Democrat..

:eek:

Yet she is more qualified then Gov Palin :rolleyes:

KSigMason
01-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Be careful what you say. Being able to speak well isnt an indication of intelligence. Stephen Hawking cant say a think and there is no doubt he is brilliant.
But if you have the ability to speak and you are going to speak (especially as a leader) you should know what you are going to say, otherwise you look like an a**. Anyone who knows about communication (body and verbal) knows no one will take you serious if you are a weak speaker. I hate to speak, but if I must then I do it...correctly. No "um's" or "er's" or "ya know" or profuse amount of "like". I had a professor tell the class that if anyone said any used of those words they would fail the class. Good speaking ability also helped me in English.

Honestly, I think she is probably as qualified as anyone else in Washington. That really isnt a compliment to her though.
What has she done? As far as I've seen she's never done anything.

red states rule
01-05-2009, 03:06 PM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/145847.jpg

Binky
01-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Hey man, ya know, there was just too many ya knows in that for me to even finish listening to it, ya know. I would think the first thing a speaker should do, is to know how to speak. Ya Know!

That just turns me off, ya know!

red states rule
01-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Hey man, ya know, there was just too many ya knows in that for me to even finish listening to it, ya know. I would think the first thing a speaker should do, is to know how to speak. Ya Know!

That just turns me off, ya know!

But it shows how experienced she is, and why she should be handed a seat in the US Senate by the UNELECTED Gov of NY

Binky
01-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Because they can and will give it to whomever they want, ya know? Hey man, she's a Kennedy, ya know? She's a product of camelot.

red states rule
01-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Because they can and will give it to whomever they want, ya know? Hey man, she's a Kennedy, ya know? She's a product of camelot.

Who is they? She will be "elected" by one vote. The vote comes from the unelected Gov on NY

red states rule
01-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Then again, who better to dedicate the Ted Kennedy Memorial then Sweet Caroline?

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/13085.jpg

KSigMason
01-05-2009, 08:24 PM
When are we going to boot the Liberal Royal Family?

red states rule
01-05-2009, 08:27 PM
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/4/X/2/caroline-for-senator.jpg

Noir
01-05-2009, 08:31 PM
Its good to hear all the Cons saying how important public speaking is, I hope none of y'all voted for G W Bush...we all know what he was like at public speaking, amiright?

Also it has been brought up that she will not be ellected but chosen, this seems a daft system, and it is clear that there should be a by-ellection fir the seat, but at the same time you can not blame her for that, it's the systems fault not hers.

red states rule
01-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Its good to hear all the Cons saying how important public speaking is, I hope none of y'all voted for G W Bush...we all know what he was like at public speaking, amiright?

Also it has been brought up that she will not be ellected but chosen, this seems a daft system, and it is clear that there should be a by-ellection fir the seat, but at the same time you can not blame her for that, it's the systems fault not hers.

At least Pres Bush says something when he speaks. Caroline speaks as well as Obama without a teleprompter

All Caroline is doing is cashing in on her last name

Again, the same libs who were screaming about Gov Palin's lack of experience are silent on Sweet Caroline's "experience"

Noir
01-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Right, so bush was a good speaker, even though he pumped out bushisms by the day...I am not defending this Kennedy women, to be honest I don't care if she's good, bad or ugly. I'm more interested on the kettles and pots on show over public speaking.

As fir experience ect I concur, it's a quirk of American politics about how you can go from basicly nothing to a very powerful position, but again is that the persons fault or the systems?

red states rule
01-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Right, so bush was a good speaker, even though he pumped out bushisms by the day...I am not defending this Kennedy women, to be honest I don't care if she's good, bad or ugly. I'm more interested on the kettles and pots on show over public speaking.

As fir experience ect I concur, it's a quirk of American politics about how you can go from basicly nothing to a very powerful position, but again is that the persons fault or the systems?

I am pointing out the liberal hypocrites. They have said how smart and qualified she is - and she is not

They are the same ones who said Gov alin was dumb and inexperienced

KSigMason
01-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Since I am new to the site you haven't seen my other posts, but I was never a fan of Bush speeches...other than I knew Jay Leno would have some new material.

She's using her name to get something she hasn't earned. That is wrong. I'm tired of the Kennedy's using their name.

Noir
01-05-2009, 08:55 PM
And i concur with that, i'm just also trying to point out some Repub hypocritical points, such as how important public speaking is for a leadership position, see, we're not so different you and I.

red states rule
01-05-2009, 08:56 PM
And i concur with that, i'm just also trying to point out some Repub hypocritical points, such as how important public speaking is for a leadership position, see, were not so different you and I.

I never said it was an important factor - it is what they say that is omportant. Like Obama, she does not say anything except bumper sticker slogans, and stinks without a teleprompter

Noir
01-05-2009, 08:59 PM
Ksigmason:

Yes she is using her name, but I'd be more worried about the system that is leting her do it than anything else, for example this 'get into office by appointment' lark has to go, I'm sure at one time of another it was an effective and needed measure, but not anymore.

01-05-2009, 09:00 PM
What has she done? As far as I've seen she's never done anything.

exactly my point. she is just as qualified as anyone else.

01-05-2009, 09:07 PM

Good to see people reading.

Noir
01-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Good to see people reading.

Gawd man, don't leave me hanging like that, do tell.

red states rule
01-05-2009, 10:06 PM
Liberals play the same cards over and over, and use the same plays out of their playbook

Bonnie Erbe Rails Against Men for Sexism in Opposing Caroline Kennedy
By Ken Shepherd (Bio | Archive)
January 5, 2009 - 17:16 ET

Is that? [sniff] No, couldn't be. [sniff][sniff] Yup, I thought I smelled paranoid liberal.

Taxpayer-financed journalist Bonnie Erbe smells a rat, namely the plurality of men in a recent poll who dared declare Caroline Kennedy unfit for serving in the U.S. Senate. From the PBS "To the Contrary" host's December 31 blog post at US News & World Report:

No one should feign surprise at a new poll showing women more supportive of Caroline Kennedy's bid to replace Hillary Clinton as New York's junior U.S. senator. But what is interesting about this poll is why men are less likely to support her:

Fifty-seven percent of the women taking part in the new CNN-Opinion Research Corp. Poll said that Kennedy is qualified to be a senator from New York. But only 47 percent of men agreed.

CNN's polling director, Keating Holland, says that the gender gap reflects dramatically different perceptions of Kennedy's record.

"Men may think of qualifications for public office in terms of work experience, while women may be looking at a candidate's life experience," says Holland. "Caroline Kennedy has a personal history that may be compelling to many women, but her resume is not very long, and that may be a mark against her to some men."

Do I smell a bit of sexism in men's decision-making processes? Would those same men have held it against Barack Obama that he had only two years in the Senate when he started running for president? What about Arnold Schwarzenegger's long legislative career or that of Ronald Reagan when he ran for governor?

Caroline Kennedy is certainly not qualified for the office she seeks. But qualifications seem to be much less important to men when male action stars seek office.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-shepherd/2009/01/05/bonnie-erbe-rails-against-men-sexism-opposing-caroline-kennedy

Binky
01-06-2009, 05:42 AM
Who is they? She will be "elected" by one vote. The vote comes from the unelected Gov on NY

They, he, she, or it. The point is, it will be given to her if the powers that be want to give it to her. Ya know?