PDA

View Full Version : Nbc bans coulter for life

REDWHITEBLUE2
01-05-2009, 07:41 PM
NBC BANS COULTER FOR LIFE; CUT FROM 'TODAY' SHOW OVER BOOK'S CLAIMS, NO MORE CABLE
Mon Jan 05 2009 17:50:57 ET

The nation's top selling conservative author has been banned from appearing on NBC, insiders tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

Banned for life!

"We are just not going to have her on any more, it's over," a top network source explains.

NBC's TODAY show abruptly cut Ann Coulter from its planned Tuesday broadcast, claiming the schedule was overbooked.

But executives at NBC TODAY replaced Coulter with showbiz reporter Perez Hilton, who recently offered $1,000 to anyone who would throw a pie at Ann Coulter. Hilton is also launching a new book this week, RED CARPET SUICIDE.

Coulter was set to unveil her new book, GUILTY.

But one network insider claims it was the book's theme -- a brutal examination of liberal bias in the new era -- that got executives to dis-invite the controversialist.

"We are just not interested in anyone so highly critical of President-elect Obama, right now," a TODAY insider reveals. "It's such a downer. It's just not the time, and it's not what our audience wants, either."

For the book, Coulter reportedly received the most-lucrative advance ever paid to a conservative author.

The TODAY show eagerly invited the author months ago, for her first network interview on GUILTY.

The exclusive was to air during the show's 7 AM hour. The cut came Monday afternoon.

Coulter was also to appear on the TODAY's fourth hour. A host even teased the segment saying the 'conservative pit bull and bestselling author' would be a guest.

NBC's cable outlet, MSNBC, will also become a Coulter-free zone, insiders explain. Morning host Joe Scarborough is said to be concerned with the new ban. "He's working to overrule it," tips a source.

REDWHITEBLUE2
01-05-2009, 07:43 PM
http://www.sleepycatz.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/Ann_Coulter.gif

red states rule
01-05-2009, 07:49 PM
So much for Freedom of Speech. Is this how the loonie left plans to get the Fairness Doctrine passed? By silencing the opposition all together?

But it is OK - Fox News will put her on air twice as much as usual to make up for it.

and she may get her own radio talk show

Little-Acorn
01-05-2009, 07:53 PM
"We are just not going to have her on any more, it's over," a top network source explains.

NBC's TODAY show abruptly cut Ann Coulter from its planned Tuesday broadcast, claiming the schedule was overbooked.

"We are just not interested in anyone so highly critical of President-elect Obama, right now," a TODAY insider reveals.

This isn't unexpected. The people Coulter writes about, are usually unable to refute most of what she says. The only way they can deal with her, is to try to shut her up, and hope that as few people as possible hear what she's saying.

Hardly the function of a broadcast news organization. But NBC hasn't been one of those for some time now.

red states rule
01-05-2009, 08:43 PM
This isn't unexpected. The people Coulter writes about, are usually unable to refute most of what she says. The only way they can deal with her, is to try to shut her up, and hope that as few people as possible hear what she's saying.

Hardly the function of a broadcast news organization. But NBC hasn't been one of those for some time now.

I find it funny that NBC bans her for her book GUILTY - about the media's liberal bias.

and NBC confirms her book as fact

Kathianne
01-05-2009, 08:59 PM
I'm not a big Coulter fan, but this will give her more readers/listeners.

red states rule
01-05-2009, 09:02 PM
I'm not a big Coulter fan, but this will give her more readers/listeners.

I like her Kat. She is funny, and to liberals she is a splash of cold water in the face

If NBC bans Ann they should also ban Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann

Kathianne
01-05-2009, 09:06 PM
I like her Kat. She is funny, and to liberals she is a splash of cold water in the face

If NBC bans Ann they should also ban Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann

Why? Those two speak to their audience. They are in it for the commercials, as all media.

stephanie
01-05-2009, 09:08 PM
I'm sure Anne isn't going to lose any sleep over that one..

you would think they would have her on so they could get SOME ratings on that boring non-intelligent show...:coffee:

red states rule
01-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Why? Those two speak to their audience. They are in it for the commercials, as all media.

With all due respect Kat - what audience?

If NBC is bans Ann for being biased, why they hell are they keeping those 2 hacks?

Remember these comment from NBC

"We are just not interested in anyone so highly critical of President-elect Obama, right now," a TODAY insider reveals. "It's such a downer.

Kathianne
01-05-2009, 09:15 PM

If NBC is bans Ann for being biased, why they hell are they keeping those 2 hacks?

Remember these comment from NBC

"We are just not interested in anyone so highly critical of President-elect Obama, right now," a TODAY insider reveals. "It's such a downer.

The numbers are what they are. NBC's audience is not Coulter friendly, but are for Matthews and Olberman. Play to your audience, regardless of how small, until out of business.

red states rule
01-05-2009, 09:19 PM
The numbers are what they are. NBC's audience is not Coulter friendly, but are for Matthews and Olberman. Play to your audience, regardless of how small, until out of business.

Well Fox news has 2 to 3 times the viewers of Chris and Keith. Now Ann can get more aittime on Fox News

Meanwhile, the liberal bias is once again confirmed - even though the libs wil deny it

Now NBC can bring Dan Rather to take Ann's time. To the left, he is still a respected journalist - just like Chris and Keith :laugh2:

Kathianne
01-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Well Fox news has 2 to 3 times the viewers of Chris and Keith. Now Ann can get more aittime on Fox News

Meanwhile, the liberal bias is once again confirmed - even though the libs wil deny it

Now NBC can bring Dan Rather to take Ann's time. To the left, he is still a respected journalist - just like Chris and Keith :laugh2:

FOX will do what they do, for better or worse for themselves. It's the reason for NO FAIRNESS DOCTRINE.

01-05-2009, 09:24 PM
I think Im going to read this book just because of this ban

April15
01-05-2009, 09:29 PM
What a stupid move. She was fun to watch.

red states rule
01-05-2009, 09:30 PM
FOX will do what they do, for better or worse for themselves. It's the reason for NO FAIRNESS DOCTRINE.

Was NBC ever concerned about any guest being critical of Pres Bush? No, they weren't, so this just adds more proof to the liberal bias assertions Ann makes in her book

Now she will sell more copies of the book, and get more speaking assignments where libs can charge the stage

Kathianne
01-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Was NBC ever concerned about any guest being critical of Pres Bush? No, they weren't, so this just adds more proof to the liberal bias assertions Ann makes in her book

Now she will sell more copies of the book, and get more speaking assignments where libs can charge the stage

Exactly. You aren't surprised, as I'm not.

red states rule
01-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Now NBC is backing of and saying Ann is NOT banned

Late today, NBC News denied the story with this statement: “We’ve had Ann Coulter on ‘Today’ many times, but because of the news in Washington and the Middle East, we decided to cancel her appearance tomorrow. Understanding the media as well as she does, we are sure she knows this happens from time to time. We look forward to welcoming her back in the future.”…
The Drudge story says NBC “replaced Coulter with showbiz reporter Perez Hilton,” who also has a book being released tomorrow. NBC tells TVNewser Hilton is just appearing in the fourth hour and had been booked far in advance.

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/01/05/coulter-banned-for-life-from-nbc-or-something/

Sitarro
01-05-2009, 10:11 PM
So NBC puts on a no-talent, idiot faggot named Perez Hilton (shown below) as a swipe at Ann. This useless pile of excrement offered a whole 1,000 dollars(probably in Monopoly money)to anyone that would throw a pie at Ann........ he won't do it himself because he knows he would get the shit kicked out of him, without his lifeblood,he might die....... to bad. I've already stopped watching most of the "big three" networks, I can watch any of their shows online if I need to. I think the contrast of the two photos says everything I will ever need to know about NBC.

red states rule
01-05-2009, 10:14 PM
So NBC puts on a no-talent, idiot faggot named Perez Hilton (shown below) as a swipe at Ann. This useless pile of excrement offered a whole 1,000 dollars(probably in Monopoly money)to anyone that would throw a pie at Ann........ he won't do it himself because he knows he would get the shit kicked out of him, without his lifeblood,he might die....... to bad. I've already stopped watching most of the "big three" networks, I can watch any of their shows online if I need to. I think the contrast of the two photos says everything I will ever need to know about NBC.

So now NBC can have more people like Chevy Chase, Jeanane Garofalo, Roseanne Barr. Michael Moore on, and anyone else who hates Pres Bush and worships PE Obama

PostmodernProphet
01-06-2009, 12:10 AM

good point....this is going to deprive her of what, 3% of the market?......

Immanuel
01-06-2009, 08:03 AM
So much for Freedom of Speech. Is this how the loonie left plans to get the Fairness Doctrine passed? By silencing the opposition all together?

But it is OK - Fox News will put her on air twice as much as usual to make up for it.

and she may get her own radio talk show

Having read the rest of this thread after RSR's post, I understand NBC is denying the contents of the report, but I just wanted to comment on RSR's post here. I say, so what? NBC has every right to decide whether or not they want to have Ann Coulter appear on their network. Banning her is in my opinion a big mistake, but regardless NBC is a corporation owned by shareholders and managed by people they hire to run NBC and has every right to make its own decisions right or wrong.

If NBC is biased and decides they only want commentators like Randi Rhodes then I say more power to them... but, don't expect me to watch.

Immie

bullypulpit
01-06-2009, 08:32 AM
<center>http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq286/dzadzey/coulter-parteisprecherin.jpg</center>

red states rule
01-06-2009, 09:16 AM
Sorry to break the news to you BP - looks like Ann is not banned from NBC

Here is a pic of Ann and another conservative who drives people like you up the wall

http://www.anncoulter.com/photos/hannity.jpg

red states rule
01-06-2009, 09:22 AM
Having read the rest of this thread after RSR's post, I understand NBC is denying the contents of the report, but I just wanted to comment on RSR's post here. I say, so what? NBC has every right to decide whether or not they want to have Ann Coulter appear on their network. Banning her is in my opinion a big mistake, but regardless NBC is a corporation owned by shareholders and managed by people they hire to run NBC and has every right to make its own decisions right or wrong.

If NBC is biased and decides they only want commentators like Randi Rhodes then I say more power to them... but, don't expect me to watch.

Immie

The left does not believe in the First Amendment.

They only believe in it if it affects thier message.

Freedom of speech opposes their culture of indoctrination. Anyone who disagrees should be silenced, hence the whole political correctness BS.

bullypulpit
01-06-2009, 09:30 AM
The left does not believe in the First Amendment.

They only believe in it if it affects thier message.

Freedom of speech opposes their culture of indoctrination. Anyone who disagrees should be silenced, hence the whole political correctness BS.

Please provide links to independent, objective sources to support your assertion. In other words, "Put up or shut up...". But having to prove your silly-assed assertion would constitute and infringement on your right to free speech, now wouldn't it. :laugh2:

red states rule
01-06-2009, 09:31 AM
Please provide links to independent, objective sources to support your assertion. In other words, "Put up or shut up...". But having to prove your silly-assed assertion would constitute and infringement on your right to free speech, now wouldn't it. :laugh2:

Look at the actions of the left. The Unfairness Doctrine to shut down conservative talk radio

At NBC they admited they did not want anyone critical of Obama :laugh2:

From the first post of this thread

But one network insider claims it was the book's theme -- a brutal examination of liberal bias in the new era -- that got executives to dis-invite the controversialist.

"We are just not interested in anyone so highly critical of President-elect Obama, right now," a TODAY insider reveals. "It's such a downer. It's just not the time, and it's not what our audience wants, either."

For the book, Coulter reportedly received the most-lucrative advance ever paid to a conservative author

Yurt
01-06-2009, 10:11 AM
you asked rsr for proof of his silly assed assertions or shut up or put up...now show proof that coulter is a some nazi or whatever that image depicts or shut up....sound fair

<center>http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq286/dzadzey/coulter-parteisprecherin.jpg</center>

namvet
01-06-2009, 11:01 AM
so she was banned for telling the truth. NBC does not allow this. :coffee::laugh2:

stephanie
01-06-2009, 11:03 AM
I'm sure Anne is laughing all the way to the BANK..

namvet
01-06-2009, 11:04 AM

how many libs did she throw into the camps???? not enough :dance:

stephanie
01-06-2009, 11:08 AM
this saying is oh so true..

SCRATH A LIBERAL, FIND A FASCIST..

all that's missing, is the brown shirts and jackboots..

red states rule
01-06-2009, 11:16 AM

Coulter's books are going to fly off the shelf now, and she will smile all the way to the bank.

red states rule
01-06-2009, 11:16 AM
how many libs did she throw into the camps???? not enough :dance:

BP probably has a crush on her, and would love to spend a night with her

namvet
01-06-2009, 11:24 AM

the brown shirts and jackboots have already been delivered to the house and senate. their sewing on the insignia's now...........:coffee::laugh2:

red states rule
01-06-2009, 11:26 AM
the brown shirts and jackboots have already been delivered to the house and senate. their sewing on the insignia's now...........:coffee::laugh2:

Was NBC ever concerned about any guest ever being highly critical of Bush? No, they weren't, so this just adds more proof to the liberal bias assertions. Take it for what it's worth.

I don't think I've ever seen such unabashed bias. They're flat out saying, we don't want anyone on critical of Obama.

Meanwhile NBC and MSNBC sink in the ratings - and they scratch their heads and wonder why

stephanie
01-06-2009, 11:31 AM
with the election of the little Marxist, the lamestream media figures it can "come out of the closest',

it's only going to get worse..

we need to remember, the lamestream media has become our enemy..

red states rule
01-06-2009, 11:33 AM
with the election of the little Marxist, the lamestream media figures it can "come out of the closest',

it's only going to get worse..

we need to remember, the lamestream media has become our enemy..

With the likes of Matthews, Maddow, and Overbite - NBC is now the official network for the Obama administration

Maybe now, Phil Donahue will get a job at NBC - or as Obama's Press Sec

Binky
01-06-2009, 11:35 AM
I think Im going to read this book just because of this ban

That's what I was thinking. Makes me that much more interested in it. Tell me something is banned and I'm not allowed to read it, and I'll say "take a flyin' leap" as I read what I want and nobody tells me I can't. It's my right to read it. It's her right to write it and get it published.

red states rule
01-06-2009, 11:37 AM
That's what I was thinking. Makes me that much more interested in it. Tell me something is banned and I'm not allowed to read it, and I'll say "take a flyin' leap" as I read what I want and nobody tells me I can't. It's my right to read it. It's her right to write it and get it published.

Ann will get a huge boost in sales - while NBC has all but admitted they are a network of political hacks

namvet
01-06-2009, 11:39 AM
Ann doesn't hold grudges. she just get even..................:thumb:

red states rule
01-06-2009, 11:41 AM
Ann doesn't hold grudges. she just get even..................:thumb:

and richer :laugh2:

Ann's political reasoning is well known

. It's just that NBC thinks it's a "downer" but the real reasoning behind their decision is that the Obama camp has put the word out about criticizing his Presidency

Heaven forbid Brian Williams, Chris Matthews, or Andrea Mitchell would lose out for an exclusive interview with the Marxist-in-Chief.

namvet
01-06-2009, 11:47 AM
BTY I didn't see a link posted by RW&B here it is:

story (story)

"We are just not interested in anyone so highly critical of President-elect Obama, right now," a TODAY insider reveals. "It's such a downer. It's just not the time, and it's not what our audience wants, either

if I never hear another lie this will do !!!!! :coffee:

red states rule
01-06-2009, 11:49 AM
BTY I didn't see a link posted by RW&B here it is:

story (story)

if I never hear another lie this will do !!!!! :coffee:

Why can't libs just admit that the meida is biased?

No no, they just need to give Obama a chance, no, no we can't be hard on PE Obama - after all he is a Democrat.

NBC does not want Ann on - but they have terrorist Bill Ayers on several times and gives him glowing covergae and softball questions

namvet
01-06-2009, 11:53 AM
well after Jan 20 the shoes will fly hahahaha.................:laugh2:

red states rule
01-06-2009, 11:56 AM
well after Jan 20 the shoes will fly hahahaha.................:laugh2:

Not from the liberal media. They will run a better protection racket then the Mafia

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/liberal-media-bias.jpg

Little-Acorn
01-06-2009, 12:15 PM
NBC has every right to decide whether or not they want to have Ann Coulter appear on their network. Banning her is in my opinion a big mistake, but regardless NBC is a corporation owned by shareholders and managed by people they hire to run NBC and has every right to make its own decisions right or wrong.

My point exactly. If they want to exclude Coulter, and feature people like Olbermann and Matthews, they have every right to do so. And their ratings will continue to do what they've done ever since they made those two major figures: Slide lower and lower without end.

NBC can do whatever they want, as regards who is on their shows. And people can make whatever viewing decisions THEY want, in reaction to NBC's decisions. And they're doing exactly that.

Freedom. It's a wonderful thing.

red states rule
01-06-2009, 12:18 PM
My point exactly. If they want to exclude Coulter, and feature people like Olbermann and Matthews, they have every right to do so. And their ratings will continue to do what they've done ever since they made those two major figures: Slide lower and lower without end.

NBC can do whatever they want, as regards who is on their shows. And people can make whatever viewing decisions THEY want, in reaction to NBC's decisions. And they're doing exactly that.

Freedom. It's a wonderful thing.

But they could make things easier by admitting their liberal Obama loving bias

Immanuel
01-06-2009, 12:20 PM
you asked rsr for proof of his silly assed assertions or shut up or put up...now show proof that coulter is a some nazi or whatever that image depicts or shut up....sound fair

Good point... now, what happened to BP? Surely he can find her name on the roles of some Skinhead organization.

Immie

red states rule
01-06-2009, 12:21 PM
Good point... now, what happened to BP? Surely he can find her name on the roles of some Skinhead organization.

Immie

BP has a habit of running away. I call him a drive by poster.

namvet
01-06-2009, 12:22 PM
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/9/5/1/95157f015a5cd3396496d08e9f816d38.gif

damit Ann stop it stop it !!!!!

red states rule
01-06-2009, 12:23 PM

LOL!! I owe you rep for that NV

red states rule
01-06-2009, 12:30 PM
and who did NBC put on in the time slot Ann was to appear?

'Today' Replaces Banned/Bumped Ann Coulter with Rachel Maddow
By Geoffrey Dickens (Bio | Archive)
January 6, 2009 - 11:44 ET

Presumably a last minute replacement for the possibly NBC banned Ann Coulter, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow appeared on Tuesday's "Today" show to drop invective about the Bush administration's "torture" policies. Instead of the rousing bit of Barack Obama bashing and criticism of the fawning coverage of him by the liberal media that would've surely been delivered by Coulter, "Today" viewers were treated to the following slam of Bush policies via a Maddow defense of Obama's choice of Leon Panetta as CIA Director:

RACHEL MADDOW: Well, I think that he made a bold choice in Leon Panetta, and we have seen from Barack Obama a lot of leadership by building consensus, by making people not disagree with him about important and hot-button issues. But on Panetta that was an, "elections have consequences" moment. If you were in the Bush administration and which, with, with warrantless wiretapping and enhanced interrogation, torture. With rendition, with these other controversial policies in the intelligence community, that's not going to be a career asset. And if you were a Democratic senator in an intelligence oversight role, while all these things were happening, your objections may not be the most important thing for this new president looking to make a clean break.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2009/01/06/today-replaces-banned-bumped-ann-coulter-rachel-maddow

namvet
01-06-2009, 12:44 PM
and who did NBC put on in the time slot Ann was to appear?

'Today' Replaces Banned/Bumped Ann Coulter with Rachel Maddow
By Geoffrey Dickens (Bio | Archive)
January 6, 2009 - 11:44 ET

Presumably a last minute replacement for the possibly NBC banned Ann Coulter, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow appeared on Tuesday's "Today" show to drop invective about the Bush administration's "torture" policies. Instead of the rousing bit of Barack Obama bashing and criticism of the fawning coverage of him by the liberal media that would've surely been delivered by Coulter, "Today" viewers were treated to the following slam of Bush policies via a Maddow defense of Obama's choice of Leon Panetta as CIA Director:

RACHEL MADDOW: Well, I think that he made a bold choice in Leon Panetta, and we have seen from Barack Obama a lot of leadership by building consensus, by making people not disagree with him about important and hot-button issues. But on Panetta that was an, "elections have consequences" moment. If you were in the Bush administration and which, with, with warrantless wiretapping and enhanced interrogation, torture. With rendition, with these other controversial policies in the intelligence community, that's not going to be a career asset. And if you were a Democratic senator in an intelligence oversight role, while all these things were happening, your objections may not be the most important thing for this new president looking to make a clean break.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2009/01/06/today-replaces-banned-bumped-ann-coulter-rachel-maddow

and why did they shove Rachel Maddow's chair in there??? she's a faggot queen. and MSM liberal media are run by faggots. she gonna fit right in

Gay TV host is liberal queen of US news

America's liberals are pinching themselves in delight and disbelief at the surprising emergence of a self-proclaimed 'butch dyke' as a star of America's cable television news.

Rachel Maddow, whose publicity material describes her as 'the first openly gay Rhodes scholar', was only given her own show on the MSNBC cable network on 8 September, but she has already doubled the ratings. Last week she even beat CNN's veteran Larry King.

more (more)

red states rule
01-06-2009, 12:46 PM
and on CBS this morning, the liberal media did what they do best - ATTACK

Harry Smith Calls Coulter Goofy, Simplistic, Whining and Sophomoric
By Noel Sheppard (Bio | Archive)
January 6, 2009 - 11:09 ET

CBS's Harry Smith interviewed Ann Coulter on the "Early Show" Tuesday, and it was clear from the start the co-host had no interest in hiding his disdain for the conservative author.

In fact, he was downright rude from beginning to end referring to her as "a whiner," "goofy," "simplistic," and "sophomoric."

<embed src='http://www.cbs.com/thunder/swf/rcpHolderCbs.swf?partner=userembed&vert=News&autoPlayVid=false&releaseURL=http://release.theplatform.com/content.select?pid=8FviGeEjrN_ZRq2eFCouPaEQRwANs5B 9' name='cbsPlayer' allowFullScreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always' width='506' height='494' wmode='transparent' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' />

emmett
01-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Ann Coulter is a blow hard! She has gotten rich preaching from the right about a bunch of stuff she no more believes in than the man in the moon. She simply says what people want to hear about conservative values. An unmarried premiscuious, dirty mouthed namecaller is not the best the right can do in this regard for someone to latch on to.

Granted she is intelligent, well groomed and dynamic but she like others in business is at work when you see her on TV. Problem is, she isn't genuine! It's all about the money people.

Interesting observation: Ann Coulter peaked in popularity during a time when we had a Repub President, a majority in the house and senate and the rise in popularity of right wing radio and Fox News on TV. Her personna is such of being a smug no tolerance right winger who insults those who do not agree with her supposed agenda, that she has assisted in creating an enviornment suggesting the right has become narrow minded. This does not help, it hurts!

Just my opinion!

red states rule
01-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Ann Coulter is a blow hard! She has gotten rich preaching from the right about a bunch of stuff she no more believes in than the man in the moon. She simply says what people want to hear about conservative values. An unmarried premiscuious, dirty mouthed namecaller is not the best the right can do in this regard for someone to latch on to.

Granted she is intelligent, well groomed and dynamic but she like others in business is at work when you see her on TV. Problem is, she isn't genuine! It's all about the money people.

Interesting observation: Ann Coulter peaked in popularity during a time when we had a Repub President, a majority in the house and senate and the rise in popularity of right wing radio and Fox News on TV. Her personna is such of being a smug no tolerance right winger who insults those who do not agree with her supposed agenda, that she has assisted in creating an enviornment suggesting the right has become narrow minded. This does not help, it hurts!

Just my opinion!

We have to disagree here

Like Rush Limbaugh, Ann's success is not dependent on who is Presdient or what party is in power

Like Rush, Ann use humor to make her points. She is funny as hell, and makes her points well

She is a great writer, and speaker - and delivers constant bodyblows to the left

Sitarro
01-06-2009, 01:21 PM

The short video proves that Barry isn't an authentic negro, there's no way a real negro would dodge a piece of fried chicken........ then again, it's not Church's fried chicken, it's that white boy chicken....KFC :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

red states rule
01-06-2009, 01:24 PM
http://www.pleasegodno.com/uploads/obamabucks3.jpg

Sitarro
01-06-2009, 01:26 PM
http://www.pleasegodno.com/uploads/obamabucks3.jpg

You know red, we're both racist now.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

namvet
01-06-2009, 01:28 PM

me don't forget me. im also a mass murderer......................

red states rule
01-06-2009, 01:28 PM

I have been called that for years - nothing new

Compared to what libs have called black conservatives - what we have posted is very mild

Wait until OCA sees our posts. I really posted it for him and PB

emmett
01-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Hey... wait a minute!!!! I like ribs, KFC chicken and watermelon. I also drink kool-aid, although I have had to calm down on the sugar! LOL

What I don't eat is bull shit and that is what this chump is really serving!

red states rule
01-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Hey... wait a minute!!!! I like ribs, KFC chicken and watermelon. I also drink kool-aid, although I have had to calm down on the sugar! LOL

What I don't eat is bull shit and that is what this chump is really serving!

OK

You and Namvet are now members of the group

namvet
01-06-2009, 01:32 PM
OK

You and Namvet are now members of the group

finally !!! a promotion :laugh2: ill hook OCA and you can fry him. or the other way around !!!!!

red states rule
01-06-2009, 01:35 PM
finally !!! a promotion :laugh2: ill hook OCA and you can fry him. or the other way around !!!!!

and Sitarro can gut him :lol:

Sitarro
01-06-2009, 01:39 PM
me don't forget me. im also a mass murderer......................

Sorry nam, Heaven knows you've got to be...... after all, you served in Vietnam where negroes were pissed that they had to fight Vietnamese when they "never called me a nigger, like in my own country". I believe that was one of Cassius Clay's excuses for not wanting to go.

:beer::laugh2:

bullypulpit
01-06-2009, 02:03 PM

That was already a given.

red states rule
01-06-2009, 02:05 PM

Coming from a liberal who expresses his racial sensitivity when taking about black conservatives like Michael Steel, Justice Thomas, or Condi Rice

namvet
01-06-2009, 02:11 PM

don't forget me. I killed baby's in Nam. I demand the same status. spit

red states rule
01-06-2009, 02:12 PM
don't forget me. I killed baby's in Nam. I demand the same status. spit

Don't worry Namvet - you are member in good standing with the posse