PDA

View Full Version : Peanut Butter / Jelly sandwich

emmett
01-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Oh I know.... you yhought I was just joking right? I don't joke about my recipes! Read on!!!!!!!

First i lightly toast two pieces of Jewish Rye bread in a wee bit of garlic oil and butter (real butter, salted and fattening). Then I let it sit for several minutes.

In the meantine I mix the following in a bowl. Delicious creamy peanut butter, homemade raspberry jam, a little honey and a tad, just a tad mind you, of cream cheese. Mix it throughally until smooth. Don't pay any attention to the color.

Spread it on the bread and you have the most delicious quick snap sandwich snack mankind has ever known. Adjustments as to favorite jelly flavors are authorized and the possibilities are endless.

emmett
01-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Hey Kathianne, if you want to come over tonight we could eat some of these and I'll fatten you back up over 100 pounds!

Kathianne
01-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Hey Kathianne, if you want to come over tonight we could eat some of these and I'll fatten you back up over 100 pounds!

LOL! Sandwich sounds tempting, but drive is a tad long. Nice oasis here, seems other places are full of bombs. ;)

emmett
01-07-2009, 12:23 PM
LOL! Sandwich sounds tempting, but drive is a tad long. Nice oasis here, seems other places are full of bombs. ;)

:laugh2: