PDA

View Full Version : MFM.... Please come back!

emmett
01-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Dear MFM,

I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of DP to beg you to please come back and participate in our forum. We miss you!

MFM.... I was wrong! OK! I was wrong man when I called you a coward asshole! I was also wrong when I scolded you for calling a female member of this board a somewhat ... well... repulsive name, but that's OK, we wnat you back and are willing to make concessions. You see... since you left, there is this cat named Moon who has showed up. It's funny... he's from the same area you are from, right down the street actually, and it has been confirmed that he represents some of your well respected opinions. It has even been rumored that you are him! I know this isn't so however because yesterday I challanged him to a one on one debate concerning his dimented view of the Middle East and he never so much as said Screw You in response. I know you would have been there with bells on and this made me realize how much I miss you!

Look man.... I'm sorry I ran your sorry ass off the DP website, oops, I'm sorry! I mean it's not like I mean that you are or have a sorry ass, it's more like I think you are a sorry ass...... I mean.... well... just come back! If you will... I swear I won't toy with you anymore, I won't, I promise!!! I'll even come to your church and suffer through one of your sirmons, I'll drink some raspberry Kool-Aid, I'll purchase a Mexican shirt and even order Lobster at Rad Lobster next time I go.

Bill, ...... I mean MFM, your friends miss you! Why just yesterday LN, Bully and even your alter ego were attemopting to make good debating points and were blown soundly out of the water by these right wing propaganda sharks on here, they need you Bill.... I mean MFM. Even RSR wants you back. He told me yesterday how his life has no meaning without you! He loves you MFM, and cherishes the memories of the two of you, constantly debating away the time in friendly chat. Why even Jimmy wants you back. He called me last night on the phone, crying, he could barely speak MFM, barely speak! Abbey, Kathianne, and especially your long lost fantasy love, Stephanie, they all want you. I even think the girls on here have a silent ... uh.... well...... you know, attraction to you! They have been acting a bit giddy since you left. I mean depressed, did I say giddy.... I meant depressed! Hell, Five Sting Jeff told me he was so depressed he was writing a song to remember you by and invited Darin, and some other friends over to help him with the lyrics. Hmm... he didn't invite me though and we only live a few miles apart. See how these folks are man.

MFM..... please come back! We need you! We love you and we miss you!

Your Pal,

Emmett

moon
01-07-2009, 12:57 PM
I didn't figure you for no two-timer. After my poem and all.

red states rule
01-08-2009, 02:59 PM
Even RSR wants you back. He told me yesterday how his life has no meaning without you! He loves you MFM, and cherishes the memories of the two of you, constantly debating away the time in friendly chat.

Yes Emmett, I miss Virgil. I also miss hemorroides and my abscessed tooth that had a root canal

Yurt
01-08-2009, 04:40 PM
he is not coming back, he ran away in shame...forget him...and really emmet, wth is this lovefest all about?