PDA

View Full Version : Why Israel?

Hobbit
01-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Seriously, I've been looking at it, and why does anybody care? Did anybody here know that the Sri Lankan Army finally put down a radical Hindu sect in its own civil war that has had more deaths per year than the Israeli/Terrorist conflict has in a decade? What about the genocide in Darfur? The multiple coups in Asian countries such as Cambodia and Burma (Myanmar)? What about the dominoes of South America falling Hugo Chavez's way? The impending civil war in Bolivia over their current president's desire to go communist and kick out all U.S. interests? He's already booted all U.S. based philanthropic organizations except missionaries. He claims Russia will pick up the tab. I think the better question isn't "Why do so many people condemn Israel in these things?" but rather "Why the hell does anybody care?" Unfortunately, I think they have about the same answer, and it probably has something to do with America's support of Israel, even though their largest expansions of territory (in 1949 and 1967) were done primarily with French and British aid.

moon
01-08-2009, 03:41 AM
What is this, an attempt at disassociation because Zionist war criminality is all over the front pages around the world ?
The conflict is THE most important to ALL member States of the UN because the Zionists have challenged, successfully thanks to the US, the basic principles of common decency enshrined in the UN Charter. In short, they have bitten the hand which fed them. This isn't true of any of the other areas of world conflict . Will they get away with it ? Not while there's a shred of decency left at the UN.

01-08-2009, 03:45 AM
What is this, an attempt at disassociation because Zionist war criminality is all over the front pages around the world ?
The conflict is THE most important to ALL member States of the UN because the Zionists have challenged, successfully thanks to the US, the basic principles of common decency enshrined in the UN Charter. In short, they have bitten the hand which fed them. This isn't true of any of the other areas of world conflict . Will they get away with it ? Not while there's a shred of decency left at the UN.

Why on earth do you think any war has decency?

Why do you think the UN is above all reproach?

What makes you think the UN has decency to begin with?

And why are you ignoring his point that all these other indecent conflicts are being completely ignored?

moon
01-08-2009, 03:49 AM
Why are you asking dumb questions when your own credentials in the area of 'decency' are yesterday's toilet paper .

01-08-2009, 03:54 AM
Why are you asking dumb questions when your own credentials in the area of 'decency' are yesterday's toilet paper .

You've got a really odd definition of decency then.

I ask questions because this is a message board. We discuss topics. It be nice if you tried to discuss things at some point.

moon
01-08-2009, 03:58 AM
Zionism is racist. It practises theft, murder, apartheid and ethnic cleansing. Any and all supporters of Zionism forego 'decency' as a common attribute. There's nothing odd about that.

01-08-2009, 04:00 AM
Zionism is racist. It practises theft, murder, apartheid and ethnic cleansing. Any and all supporters of Zionism forego 'decency' as a common attribute. There's nothing odd about that.

You don't have a clue what Zionism really is.

Hobbit
01-08-2009, 04:02 AM

It's like fascism in that it's lost all meaning except meaning 'something bad,' only Zionism is still associated only with Jews, while fascism broke free from Germany decades ago.

moon
01-08-2009, 04:04 AM

As usual, you're wearing your rectum as a necktie. I'm wickedly conversant in 'what Zionism is' .

http://www.nkusa.org/

http://www.nkusa.org/images/flag-ani.gif

Jews united against Zionism

You, on the other hand, are likely of the 'Kumbaya and sausage-sizzle' school of flunking.

http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Demonstrations/20081228/1-DSC_0141.jpg

01-08-2009, 09:01 AM
You demonstrate my points much more than words do.

moon
01-09-2009, 04:45 AM
Your points , I've observed, are blunted almost as soon as you produce them.

FSUK
01-10-2009, 07:46 AM
The difference is that israel has ignored countless number of UN sec coun resolutions, they have massacred countless numbers of civillians. No country in this present day has acted with such brutality and racism than that by the state of israel. People need to ask why does hamas fire rockets? why does hamas exist? i am not justifying the actions by hamas, in my eyes jewish blood is worth the same as palestinian blood. However, the world seems to think jewish blood is far more superior.

Imagine if hamas bombed that UN school in gaza? dont you think the whole world would be in uproar?, however the actions by the terror goverment of israel are always permitted.

Most of the people in this forum, are simply gullible, narrow minded , ignorant people that seem to swallow the lies that emit from the right wing news media in the US. People, open your eyes!. Gaza is an open air prison, israel is the bully, killing kids, women, and innocent people- they have the worlds most advanced weapons, against homemade rockets, guns,stones,etc etc. Its not fucking rocket science, if they ended the occupation of palestinian land, and stopped their control over the air space, borders, energy suppiles etc..then im sure there would be no need for palestinians to resist such occupation.

01-10-2009, 11:44 AM
The difference is that israel has ignored countless number of UN sec coun resolutions, they have massacred countless numbers of civillians. No country in this present day has acted with such brutality and racism than that by the state of israel. People need to ask why does hamas fire rockets? why does hamas exist? i am not justifying the actions by hamas, in my eyes jewish blood is worth the same as palestinian blood. However, the world seems to think jewish blood is far more superior.

Imagine if hamas bombed that UN school in gaza? dont you think the whole world would be in uproar?, however the actions by the terror goverment of israel are always permitted.

Most of the people in this forum, are simply gullible, narrow minded , ignorant people that seem to swallow the lies that emit from the right wing news media in the US. People, open your eyes!. Gaza is an open air prison, israel is the bully, killing kids, women, and innocent people- they have the worlds most advanced weapons, against homemade rockets, guns,stones,etc etc. Its not fucking rocket science, if they ended the occupation of palestinian land, and stopped their control over the air space, borders, energy suppiles etc..then im sure there would be no need for palestinians to resist such occupation.

Yeah cause Israel has been much more brutal than the warlords in Darfur...

That was sarcasm btw.

manu1959
01-10-2009, 01:52 PM

the arabs thumbed their nose at the un the day after it gave you morons your state.....you started an illegal immoral war and have been at war ever since.....

Hobbit
01-11-2009, 12:32 AM
This just in, Joseph Kony has escaped Ugandan retaliation. Uganda launched an operation into northern Congo (with the permission of the Congolese government) to kill this man, but fog foiled their efforts beyond scattering his forces, which then proceeded to a nearby town to pillage. Joseph Kony has been on a rampage through the African jungle for years, leading an army comprised primarily of children, who are often used as sex slaves, on a mission of conquest and horror. He often had them engage in acts of barbarism, murder of neighbors and friends, and even cannibalism to sever all of their ties with humanity. In his latest raid, he took every ounce of food he could hide, killed all resistors, and raped the women. There's nothing Israel is even being accused of that stacks up against this butcher. So again, why does anybody care?