PDA

View Full Version : Hamas Hides Behind Children

5stringJeff
01-07-2009, 10:36 PM
So, according to this NY Times story, 40 people died when Israel fired on a UN-run school. And why did they fire on the school? Because Hamas was there, firing mortars at Israelis from the school. So Hamas deliberately set up operations in a UN-run school compound, endangering the people they are purportedly fighting for.

http://www.anti-cair-net.org/HamasHumanShields.gif

http://www.geocities.com/coolboardpresident/hamas-bomber.jpg

http://conservablogs.com/dpgi/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/hamas_terror_academy.JPG

In the Army, the official term for this behavior was "violating the Laws of War by using human shields." The unofficial term was "being a pussy."

moon
01-08-2009, 03:26 AM
The head of the UN agency in Gaza running the school that was attacked by Israel forces has rejected claims that Hamas fighters were inside the converted shelter.

"If anybody has evidence to the contrary, then let's bring it forward," Ging ( Director of UN operations ) said.

The Israeli strike on Tuesday left 43 Palestinians dead and about 100 injured.

The Israeli army said on Wednesday it stood by its statement issued the day before in which it claimed that mortars had been fired "from within" the school, but then issued another statement later dropping the word "within" to say "mortar fire from" the school.

Chris Gunness, a spokesman for Unrwa, said this was "an extremely important distinction because we have been accused of very serious allegations that our premises were being used to fire rockets".

Michel Abdel Massih QC, a London-based international human rights lawyer, also called for an independent investigation.

"If [Israeli] claims are to be tested properly we need an independent tribunal. The International Criminal Court was set up to deal with these issues, so there is a mechanism for the UN security council to refer the case for investigation," he told Al Jazeera.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2009/01/20091805410769377.html

Obviously an investigation is needed . Israel has an abysmal record of opposing investigations into its lies concerning accusations of war crimes. The co-ordinates of all UN facilities were made available to the Israeli military. What was not expected was that the Israeli military would use those co-ordinates as targets.
Investigate them. Fascists abhor investigation.

01-08-2009, 03:40 AM
Obviously an investigation is needed . Israel has an abysmal record of opposing investigations into its lies concerning accusations of war crimes. The co-ordinates of all UN facilities were made available to the Israeli military. What was not expected was that the Israeli military would use those co-ordinates as targets.
Investigate them. Fascists abhor investigation.

Then I am sure you would have no problem with people going through your home and investigating whether you have done anything wrong.

moon
01-08-2009, 04:01 AM
It's not me that's killed over six hundred civilians and shelled three UN schools, is it.

The United Nations is to convene its general assembly for an emergency session to discuss the Israeli offensive in Gaza, following two days of talks at the organisation's security council, Al Jazeera has learnt.

The move comes as members of the security council and Arab ministers are also expected to vote tomorrow on a UN resolution proposed by Libya, correspondents say.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2009/01/2009180419321375.html

Everybody knows that Bush will veto anything constructive. Will Obama do the same in turn ?

moon
01-08-2009, 08:03 AM
Get real, Jeff. That's a whole heap of civilians trying to shelter behind two dudes with outdated armaments and another picture of a guy on his break.

The Zionists did fire on three UN schools, the UN fiercely maintains that only civilians were inside and have demanded an enquiry. If you really wanted to know the truth you'd be supporting the calls for an enquiry, not acting as a messenger for some anti-Islamic propaganda site. They have also deliberately targeted Red Crescent ambulances and a UN relief convoy, after giving it permission to move.

Do you know that the Zionists have killed well over 200 Palestinian children in the past few days ? Where the fuck is your spine.

Mortars fired from inside ? Sounds like Zionspeak.

01-08-2009, 08:57 AM
It's not me that's killed over six hundred civilians and shelled three UN schools, is it.

I dont know that. Neither does anyone else. And we demand full use of your house till we prove that you are guilty of it.

stephanie
01-08-2009, 09:45 AM
I believe the UN, as much as I believe Hamas and moonie..

PostmodernProphet
01-08-2009, 11:15 AM
evry sixteen or seventeen year old Palestinian carried to a hospital without his gun is listed as a civilian child casualty......

Hobbit
01-08-2009, 02:12 PM
evry sixteen or seventeen year old Palestinian carried to a hospital without his gun is listed as a civilian child casualty......

If you look at the higher estimates of 'civilian' casualties in the Iraq war, most of them are under 35 and male, and most of the 'child' casualties are over 16 and male...

moon
01-08-2009, 02:16 PM
It's a pleasure to see writhing consciences at work. You gentlemen are going to back up your claims with authoritative evidence ?

moon
01-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Zionist military using civilians as human shields.

An Israeli Arab Member of Knesset has accused the Israeli army of using villages and towns predominantly populated by Israeli Arabs as "shields" to escape the barrages of rockets fired by the Lebanese Hizbullah resistance group.

"During a short visit to offer condolences to the families of victims killed in Hizbullah's rocket attacks, I saw Israeli tanks shelling (south) Lebanon from the two towns of Arab Al-Aramisha and Tarshiha, which are predominantly populated Arabs," MK Sheikh Abbas Zako said in a statement, a copy of which was received by IslamOnline.net.

Zako stressed that the Israeli tanks are positioned just next to the houses of citizens.

http://www.palestinechronicle.com/story-08090653808.htm

It's disgraceful, ain't it ?

Has it ever occurred to anybody that there is simply no point to trying to use civilians as human shields against the Zionists ? They just kill everybody anyway.

PostmodernProphet
01-08-2009, 02:51 PM
It's a pleasure to see writhing consciences at work. You gentlemen are going to back up your claims with authoritative evidence ?

sure, just tally the ages.....

http://www.rememberthesechildren.org/remember2000.html

moon
01-08-2009, 03:02 PM
You tally them. 'Save the Children' has already done some tallying;

Since the
beginning of the second Palestinian Intifada, September 2000, Israeli forces
have murdered 1050 children in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank; see also
the Guardian, October 21, 2008, and Al-Jazeera, October 22, 2008. A
Palestinian Centre for Human Rights report documented, with eyewitness
testimonies, at least 68 children were murdered by Israeli army during 12
months from June 07 to June 07 just before the cease fire agreement. The
child murder toll rose dramatically during the first six months of 2008 with
the Israeli army massive assault of "Operation Winter Heat" against Gaza
Strip. Children were directly targeted by Israeli snipers while walking in
the streets, while standing in front of their homes, and even while sitting
in their school rooms, also directly by drone missiles while playing in
courts. They are also the indirect victims if Israeli deliberate targeting
densely populated residential areas (Gaza is densely populated) including
schools, hospitals and food markets.
The average age of the targeted children was ten years old according to a
thousand-page document by Save the Children. The majority of these children
were innocent bystanders not participating in any "hostile" activity or
causing any threat to the heavily armed Israeli soldiers. In the 80% of the
cases of targeted children, the Israeli army prevented the victim from
receiving any medical attention. The report also documented that more than
50,000 child victims required medical attention for injuries including
gunshot wounds, tear gas inhalation and multiple fractures. A bulletin
titled "Deliberate Murder" published in 1989 by the Israeli League for Human
and Civil Rights reported the targeting of Palestinian children by Israeli
army and snipers from "special unit" had "carefully chosen" the children,
who were shot in the head or heart and died instantaneously (Mike Berry &
Greg Philo, 'Israel and Palestine-Competing Histories', Pluto Press, London,
2006, pp. 86-87).
According to the 1949 Fourth Geneva Convention, and the 1989 UN Convention
on the Rights of the Child (signed by Israel) children are to be afforded
special protection during international armed conflicts. Israel had, and
still is violating these international laws.
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.jewish/browse_thread/thread/4b8b2e2866134176/82430bea38122412?lnk=raot

Has it ever occurred to anybody that there is simply no point to trying to use civilians as human shields against the Zionists ? They just kill everybody anyway.

Zionism is fascism.

PostmodernProphet
01-08-2009, 03:21 PM

inaccurately, apparently.....you asked for documentation, I provided it.....and from a bleeding heart, anti-Zionist web site, to boot....

PostmodernProphet
01-08-2009, 03:22 PM

of course there's a point....it gets the brainless liberals all greased up against "Zionists".......

moon
01-08-2009, 03:23 PM
I reckon 'Save the Children' statistics trump anything in your pro-Zionist locker, Profligate.

5stringJeff
01-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Mortars fired from inside ? Sounds like Zionspeak.

Ah... so anything that might show that the Israelis acted within the laws of war is just "Zionspeak?"

After 700 posts of yours, it's pretty safe to say that you're just a one-trick pony.

http://www.swobo.com/htatbl/archives/jackass2.jpg

manu1959
01-08-2009, 06:00 PM
Zionism is fascism.

if they wanted to kill everyone they would simply carpet bomb you twits.....

namvet
01-08-2009, 06:30 PM
I have a vid on here about this.................

PostmodernProphet
01-08-2009, 06:59 PM
I reckon 'Save the Children' statistics trump anything in your pro-Zionist locker, Profligate.

why?....the site I quoted even provides the children's names.....yours speaks in generalities......specifics are always more reliable than generalities.....just as honest dialogue is more reliable than your posts.....

moon
01-09-2009, 05:20 AM
5stringJeff;

Ah... so anything that might show that the Israelis acted within the laws of war is just "Zionspeak?"

After 700 posts of yours, it's pretty safe to say that you're just a one-trick pony.

How do you feel, Jeff, about the IOF's apparent admission that shelling the UN school was ' a mistake ' ?

PmP;

why?....the site I quoted even provides the children's names.....yours speaks in generalities......specifics are always more reliable than generalities.....just as honest dialogue is more reliable than your posts.....

You want to believe that the average age of children murdered by the Zionists is 17 years old, whereas 'Save the Children' calculates the average age of children murdered by the IOF to be just 10 years old. Please, start a thread entitled ' What is the correct average age of children murdered by the IOF' and I'll be more than pleased to help you nail it down.

bullypulpit
01-09-2009, 09:01 AM
So, according to this NY Times story, 40 people died when Israel fired on a UN-run school. And why did they fire on the school? Because Hamas was there, firing mortars at Israelis from the school. So Hamas deliberately set up operations in a UN-run school compound, endangering the people they are purportedly fighting for.

http://www.anti-cair-net.org/HamasHumanShields.gif

http://www.geocities.com/coolboardpresident/hamas-bomber.jpg

http://conservablogs.com/dpgi/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/hamas_terror_academy.JPG

In the Army, the official term for this behavior was "violating the Laws of War by using human shields." The unofficial term was "being a pussy."

And that's what terrorists do...that doesn't mean you kill the children to get at the terrorists. All you get when you do that is a bunch of martyrs and a whole new generation of terrorists...at least from the kids that survive.

PostmodernProphet
01-09-2009, 09:56 AM
PmP;

You want to believe that the average age of children murdered by the Zionists is 17 years old, whereas 'Save the Children' calculates the average age of children murdered by the IOF to be just 10 years old. Please, start a thread entitled ' What is the correct average age of children murdered by the IOF' and I'll be more than pleased to help you nail it down.

I have not claimed the "average" age of those killed was 17....I have linked a list showing that the vast majority of those killed were 17,16,15, while only a handful were younger....so how about we just continue this thread with the statement that "Save the Children's claim that the average age was just ten is demonstrably false" and let you wallow in your dishonesty.....

let's play with some math.......72 Palestinian children were killed in 2008.....of those 14 were age ten or under, thirty were either 16 or 17,,,,,what do you think the odds are that the average age of those killed was ten?.......

or let's look at it from another angle....in 2007, 59 Palestinian children were killed......49 of them were teenagers....that means 83% of them were teenagers.....what do you think the odds are that the average age of those killed was ten?.......

moon
01-09-2009, 10:29 AM
No way is 'Save the Children' data 'false'. They're professionals. You can bandy your homespun statistics indefinitely, but they do appear rather silly in comparison.
Start a dedicated thread. Love to attend.

PostmodernProphet
01-09-2009, 10:35 AM
No way is 'Save the Children' data 'false'. They're professionals. You can bandy your homespun statistics indefinitely, but they do appear rather silly in comparison.
Start a dedicated thread. Love to attend.

false? hard to say, since you haven't linked anything from Save the Children.....you linked from some fucked up post by someone claiming Jews were Nazis....I expect it is an outright fabrication.....just as your posts all tend to run.....

moon
01-09-2009, 10:42 AM
The 'Save the Children' data is referenced;

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.jewish/browse_thread/thread/4b8b2e2866134176/82430bea38122412?lnk=raot

The reference is posted as a counter to your attempt to diminish the numbers of children murdered by Zionists. You either want to know the truth or you don't. It seems, so far, that you prefer ignorance and misconceptions. It's a Klanist trait. Enjoy.

PostmodernProphet
01-09-2009, 01:44 PM
The 'Save the Children' data is referenced;

The reference is posted as a counter to your attempt to diminish the numbers of children murdered by Zionists. You either want to know the truth or you don't. It seems, so far, that you prefer ignorance and misconceptions. It's a Klanist trait. Enjoy.

referenced by what or who....some idiot with no credentials for honesty, much as yourself?......unless YOU prefer ignorance, link me to something Save the Children actually said....I can't believe you are stupid enough to take this Nazi-talker at face value.....

interesting, moon....I googled this claim and I find nothing except this article and two blogs that quote it......nothing at the Save the Children web site backs it up.....