PDA

View Full Version : Zionists fire on UN convoy

moon
01-08-2009, 07:42 AM
Not satisfied with shelling three schools and deliberately targeting ambulances and their wounded, the Zionists are targeting relief convoys.
Zionism is racist. Americans are feeding Zionist fascism with their taxes. All decent-minded taxpayers should demand that their earnings are not used to support illegalities overseas.

At least one Palestinian has been killed after a UN relief agency convoy came under fire from Israeli forces in the Gaza Strip, officials say.

The Israeli military said that it was checking reports of the incident.

John Ging, the head of the UN relief agency in Gaza, said that the casualties were Palestinian civilian contractors contracted to bring supplies from the crossing points.

"They were co-ordinating their movements with the Israelis, as they always do, only to find themselves being fired at from the ground troops," he told Al Jazeera.

"It has resulted tragically in the death of one and the injury of two others."

The International Committee for the Red Cross (ICRC) on Thursday accused the Israeli military of not helping wounded Palestinians in an incident in Gaza City that it described as "shocking".

ICRC and Palestinian Red Crescent workers said in a statement that several wounded Palestinians and four weakened children were found alongside 12 dead bodies in houses hit by shelling in Zaytun, less than 100 metres from Israeli positions.

"The ICRC believes that in this instance the Israeli military failed to meet its obligation under international humanitarian law to care for and evacuate the wounded," it said.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2009/01/2009181119551714.html

This news is brought to you by al-Jazeera, the legal, US-wide media outlet that the New Klan would like silenced. Check it daily for a broader truth than the one you're getting now.

PostmodernProphet
01-08-2009, 11:23 AM
I am puzzled....they attacked a convoy and only one person was killed.....aren't they better shots than that?.......

Hobbit
01-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Apparently, TEH JOOS aren't just genocidal, they also suck at it.

Seriously? Al Jazeera? The same news network that drove ambulances around in circles, empty, all day and night during the last Israeli/Hamas thing to make it look like more people were wounded than there were? The same news network who showed the same woman in three separate pictures grieving over three separate houses...within a 2 week period? The same network that showed a photo of the devastation of a building by showing a body lying amongst the rubble, only to later show that same 'dead' guy cleaning up the rubble? Seriously, when you go back and look at the first picture, the 'dead' guy has a baseball cap hidden under his arm, and in the second picture he's wearing that same cap.

moon
01-08-2009, 02:20 PM

Now then, is habbit supporting PostmodernProfligate's drive for Sarcasm as Wit Replacement, or is it the other way around.

PostmodernProphet
01-08-2009, 02:47 PM
Now then, is habbit supporting PostmodernProfligate's drive for Sarcasm as Wit Replacement, or is it the other way around.

I certainly hope it isn't a challenge....I am the Sarcasm Master!

Hobbit
01-08-2009, 03:34 PM

No challenge. I prefer to be a jack of all trades to being a one trick pony. Sarcasm fit the bill this time, so...

moon
01-08-2009, 03:41 PM
No challenge. I prefer to be a jack of all trades to being a one trick pony.

How about putting a little 'S' after your posts to indicate when you're practicing ?

Noir
01-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Tis odd to note that out of the past few posts the only bit that Moon has chosen to ignore is hobbits statements on al-jezeera, then again, if I were him, I would also just ignore that and hope it goes unnoticed.

Abbey Marie
01-08-2009, 06:45 PM

Seriously? Al Jazeera? The same news network that drove ambulances around in circles, empty, all day and night during the last Israeli/Hamas thing to make it look like more people were wounded than there were? The same news network who showed the same woman in three separate pictures grieving over three separate houses...within a 2 week period? The same network that showed a photo of the devastation of a building by showing a body lying amongst the rubble, only to later show that same 'dead' guy cleaning up the rubble? Seriously, when you go back and look at the first picture, the 'dead' guy has a baseball cap hidden under his arm, and in the second picture he's wearing that same cap.

Well, well, isn't this interesting.

PostmodernProphet
01-08-2009, 07:01 PM
How about putting a little 'S' after your posts to indicate when you're practicing ?

you're a wise man, moon.....sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss

moon
01-09-2009, 05:12 AM
noir;

Tis odd to note that out of the past few posts the only bit that Moon has chosen to ignore is hobbits statements on al-jezeera, then again, if I were him, I would also just ignore that and hope it goes unnoticed.

All that guff from habbit about al-Jazeera was dealt with successfully years ago, when the idiot stories first circulated amongst the Zionist faithful via their 'Megaphone' installations. It's guff. It's from the same stable that issued the lies about al-Jazeera broadcasting video of decapitations. You probably believe that too. Habbit certainly would.
Do yourself a favor, look up al-Jazeera on a decent and intelligent site. Or be a Zio-monkey.

moon
01-09-2009, 05:54 AM
Looks like the IOF have fessed up to shelling schools;

UN: IDF officers admitted Gaza school shelling was by mistake

UNRWA spokesman Chris Gunness told Haaretz yesterday that the army had conceded wrongdoing.
"In briefings senior [Israel Defense Forces] officers conducted for foreign diplomats, they admitted the shelling to which IDF forces in Jabalya were responding did not originate from the school," Gunness said. "The IDF admitted in that briefing that the attack on the UN site was unintentional."

He noted that all the footage released by the IDF of militants firing from inside the school was from 2007 and not from the incident itself.

"There are no up-to-date photos," Gunness said. "In 2007, we abandoned the site and only then did the militants take it over."

The UNRWA is now demanding an objective investigation into whether the school shelling constituted a violation of international humanitarian law, and if so, that those responsible stand trial.

Add it to their long, long list of 'mistakes' for the War Tribunals.

PostmodernProphet
01-09-2009, 10:15 AM
"There are no up-to-date photos," Gunness said. "In 2007, we abandoned the site and only then did the militants take it over."

if the UN abandoned the site in 2007 and it was taken over by militants, why is a bomb in 2008 a bombing of a UN school instead of a bombing of militants?.......

moon
01-09-2009, 10:26 AM
Different school. Who takes you to the bus-stop in the mornings ?

PostmodernProphet
01-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Different school. Who takes you to the bus-stop in the mornings ?

odd....if it was a different school it was pretty stupid of you to provide that quote in support of your argument......are you jealous because mommy says you are too young to go to school yet?.....sssssssssss

moon
01-09-2009, 10:45 AM
The Zionists providing footage from 2007 in an attempt at 'defense' for shelling a school in 2009 is what is stupid, Profligate. Your mental short-cuts have let you down on this occasion.