PDA

View Full Version : How much of the Inauguration do you plan to watch?

red states rule
01-08-2009, 09:22 AM
With Obama's Inauguration, and liberal media love fest, less than two weeks away how much of it do you plan to watch?

darin
01-08-2009, 09:23 AM
zero minutes.

red states rule
01-08-2009, 09:26 AM
I will wait for the glowing reports from the liberal media

They give the best "tingle up the leg coverage"

darin
01-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Truth in lending - I can't recall watching ANY Presidential Inauguration.

red states rule
01-08-2009, 09:31 AM

I wartched both of Pres Bush's Inaugrations

As far as Obama's I will watch none of it. I could have a root canal scheduled that day, and it would be about as much fun.

stephanie
01-08-2009, 09:33 AM

red states rule
01-08-2009, 09:36 AM
I bet Virgil, BP, PB, Gabby, and the other libs will watch every minute of it.

They will DVR it and have all their TV's on

They will be using the screen within a screen feature so they can maximize the amounts of angles

They will watch this glorious event, in our proud nations history, recovery and redemption is at hand!!!

Hallelujiah!!

Noir
01-08-2009, 10:02 AM
I'm watching it with my politics class, it also happens to be on the day of my American politics exam, so we're gonna meet up afterwards and have a party and talk about how badly we have failed.

red states rule
01-08-2009, 10:05 AM
I'm watching it with my politics class, it also happens to be on the day of my American politics exam, so we're gonna meet up afterwards and have a party and talk about how badly we have failed.

It will be a great cure for Insomnia

If you watch the liberal media, you will write how the second coming happened in DC

red states rule
01-08-2009, 10:19 AM
This would be a great bumper sticker.

"I support Pres Obama - but not his mission or his goals"

Hey, libs used it when they talked about the troops

namvet
01-08-2009, 10:31 AM
my wife and i have scheduled headaches on that day.

red states rule
01-08-2009, 10:32 AM
my wife and i have scheduled headaches on that day.

I have been putting off stripping wallpaper in my bathroom. Now I know when I will do it.

crin63
01-08-2009, 10:39 AM
I have zero interest in watching it.

It's not historic, its epidemic. Its a contagion brought on by the the perceived victimization of people who want to be mindlessly led by the government. Cradle to the grave care.

red states rule
01-08-2009, 10:41 AM
I wouldn't put it past the organizers to make the setup look like the pearly gates of heaven and for Obama's seat to be a golden throne.

There are a few passionate men in the Middle East that are looking forward to this fresh start, and new era

stephanie
01-08-2009, 10:46 AM
I think it will be funny if it's rainy and about 0 outside..

their not allowing folks to bring an umbrella..I guess their afraid it will block the view of "the One"...:coffee:

namvet
01-08-2009, 10:48 AM
also i think i have 4 scheduled flat tires to...........haha:dance::dance:

red states rule
01-08-2009, 10:49 AM
I think it will be funny if it's rainy and about 0 outside..

their not allowing folks to bring an umbrella..I guess their afraid it will block the view of "the One"...:coffee:

Or snowing

We all know how the Obama's and pal Rev Wright, hate anything white

red states rule
01-08-2009, 10:50 AM
also i think i have 4 scheduled flat tires to...........haha:dance::dance:

Hail to the Chief Messiah!

stephanie
01-08-2009, 10:56 AM
Personally, I think we could do away with these coronations of our Presidents..

we are not electing a queen...

red states rule
01-08-2009, 10:56 AM
Personally, I think we could do away with these coronations of our Presidents..

we are not electing a queen...

Unless Barney Frank would be elected President :laugh2:

namvet
01-08-2009, 10:57 AM
oh no. I also have a scheduled power outage to. hmmm lets see

headaches
flat tires
power outage. sorry my schedule is full. :dance:

PostmodernProphet
01-08-2009, 10:58 AM

I have to concur....I recall seeing bits of it on the news after, that's it.....

red states rule
01-08-2009, 10:59 AM
oh no. I also have a scheduled power outage to. hmmm lets see

headaches
flat tires
power outage. sorry my schedule is full. :dance:

I would be interested to know if his fingers are crossed when he has his hand on the Bible

After seeing his team for the CIA and National Defense, I’m more concerned about how many of us will be dead from other than natural causes by the end of his first term.

namvet
01-08-2009, 11:01 AM
I would be interested to know if his fingers are crossed when he has his hand on the Bible

After seeing his team for the CIA and National Defense, I’m more concerned about how many of us will be dead from other than natural causes by the end of his first term.

maybe they'll drop it and he'll have to start from the ground up..........:laugh2:

red states rule
01-08-2009, 11:20 AM
I'm simply not interested in the dog and pony show and since I think Obama is quite possibly the worst possible choice to be President

I'm hardly going to devote any time to watching the Chris Matthews in the liberal media drool all over themselves

Abbey Marie
01-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Our daughter is being forced to watch it in school. The Superintendent of the District, normally an unemotional guy, sent out an email filled with exclamation points to tell us how excited he is that the schools will be taking time out of the day to watch it, and celebrate the sheer wonderfulness of it all. Instead of Physics that day, she will be having 1.5 hours of Indoctrination of the Masses 101.

On a side note, I understand that the shopping channel, QVC, will be broadcasting live from DC that day, to hawk prez knickknacks.

red states rule
01-08-2009, 11:49 AM
Our daughter is being forced to watch it in school. The Superintendent of the District, normally an unemotional guy, sent out an email filled with exclamation points to tell us how excited he is that the schools will be taking time out of the day to watch it, and celebrate the sheer wonderfulness of it all. Instead of Physics that day, she will be having 1.5 hours of Indoctrination of the Masses 101.

On a side note, I understand that the shopping channel, QVC, will be broadcasting live from DC that day, to hawk prez knickknacks.\

Keep her home that day Abbey, and tell the Superintendent you did not want your child FORCED to sit through the liberal love fest - and you had Rush on to report on the events unfolding in DC so your child would not miss out

namvet
01-08-2009, 11:51 AM

On a side note, I understand that the shopping channel, QVC, will be broadcasting live from DC that day, to hawk prez knickknacks.

forced to watch it??? do you appove???? are we straying back into child abuse with this???? :eek:

red states rule
01-08-2009, 11:52 AM
forced to watch it??? do you appove???? are we straying back into child abuse with this???? :eek:

That is the liberal way Namvet. The kids (and their parents) are to stupid to know what is best for them - so the liberals will have to make those decisions for them

I would keep my kids home that day no matter what the liberal hacks said

namvet
01-08-2009, 11:53 AM
\

Keep her home that day Abbey, and tell the Superintendent you did not want your child FORCED to sit through the liberal love fest - and you had Rush on to report on the events unfolding in DC so your child would not miss out

I agree. forcing a child to watch this???? I would make damned sure my kid did not got to school that day. this is waaaay over the line.

red states rule
01-08-2009, 11:54 AM
I agree. forcing a child to watch this???? I would make damned sure my kid did not got to school that day. this is waaaay over the line.

You want to know what is going on in DC on Jan 20th - ge the news from America's Anchorman

http://www.justconservative-music.com/images/RushLimbaughPosingWithCigar.jpg

namvet
01-08-2009, 11:55 AM
my kid has scheduled flu that day. fuck em

namvet
01-08-2009, 11:57 AM
You want to know what is going on in DC on Jan 20th - ge the news from America's Anchorman

http://www.justconservative-music.com/images/RushLimbaughPosingWithCigar.jpg

You want to know what is going on in DC on Jan 20th

a terrorists attack !!!!!

red states rule
01-08-2009, 12:00 PM
a terrorists attack !!!!!

No, to liberals this would be a terrorist attack if she was the reporter on the scene

http://www.morethings.com/images/ann_coulter/jAnnCoulterMmmm.jpg

red states rule
01-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Another reason not to watch MSNBC on Jan 20

Chris Matthews Says No to Senate, Yes to Anchoring the Inauguration
By Tim Graham (Bio | Archive)
January 8, 2009 - 11:20 ET

It's official: Washington Post media reporter Howard Kurtz wrote Thursday that MSNBC host Chris Matthews will not run in the Democratic primary for the U.S. Senate against incumbent Arlen Specter. Matthews' journey exploring a campaign created "an awkward situation for MSNBC after a year in which Matthews, who at times openly rooted for Barack Obama, drew flak for being a Democratic partisan." He openly rooted for Obama "at times"? No "thrill up my leg" reference?

Then there's this last paragraph. "Now his short-term future, at least, is set: Matthews and Keith Olbermann will co-anchor MSNBC's coverage of the Obama inauguration." Weren't Chris and Keith supposed to be too opinionated for "co-anchor" duties? Won't they be too overcome with emotion to play an "anchor" role? Apparently, their September demotion was only an exception, not the rule.

MSNBC must be returning to the convention times when an anonymous "senior staff member" told the New York Times: "MSNBC is behaving like a heroin addict...They’re living from fix to fix and swearing they’ll go into rehab the next week."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2009/01/08/chris-matthews-says-no-senate-yes-anchoring-inauguration