PDA

View Full Version : moon is an anti-semetic idiot

actsnoblemartin
01-08-2009, 02:17 PM
who agrees?

darin
01-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Moon is NOT an idiot. Moon is a racist, closed-mind fool...but not an idiot.

red states rule
01-08-2009, 02:26 PM
Moon from Maine is a racist, hate filled, babbling fool

moon
01-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Hey, I've got a dedicated poem, now a dedicated poll. If my poet's taken a powder can my pollster be so far behind ?

And lookee here- endorsements from dump and red states drool. My rep amongst the New Klan is red hot ! ( Sorry, green guys, you've been Klandestinely hoodwinked )

hjmick
01-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Moon is NOT an idiot. Moon is a racist, closed-mind fool...but not an idiot.

Indeed, Moon is no idiot. In fact, he tends to be rather articulate in his postings and seems to have a firm grasp on his beliefs and the facts as he perceives them. What more do we want from a member? This certainly more than has been presented by some in the past.

I would say that he is anti-semitic and rather closed minded on the issue of Palestine/Israel, but this is his right. As for any other issues, I can not say as I do not believe he has posted on any other issue since becoming a member.

moon
01-08-2009, 02:45 PM
I would say that he is anti-semitic

Well, here's a guy that can spell it, unlike the thread-sponser. You're quite mistaken, however. I'm not one iota anti-jewish . I'm anti-Zionism, plain and simple. And I hate what Zionism has done, and is doing, to America.
So should you;

http://ksgnotes1.harvard.edu/Research/wpaper.nsf/rwp/RWP06-011
The Israel Lobby.

red states rule
01-08-2009, 02:47 PM
Moon from Maine's idea of a vacation is taking the family on a tour of Auschwitz and dreaming how things almost succeeded

hjmick
01-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Well, here's a guy that can spell it, unlike the thread-sponser. You're quite mistaken, however. I'm not one iota anti-jewish . I'm anti-Zionism, plain and simple. And I hate what Zionism has done, and is doing, to America.
So should you;

The Israel Lobby.

I can accept that. Perhaps too often the position of anti-Zionism is perceived as anti-Semitism. It seems like it would be an easy thing to do.

darin
01-08-2009, 03:06 PM
I think Moon might be RWA

moon
01-08-2009, 03:14 PM
I can accept that. Perhaps too often the position of anti-Zionism is perceived as anti-Semitism. It seems like it would be an easy thing to do.

Particularly for non-jews , generally white-christians, who labor under the illusion that ALL jews must be nursed and protected, whether they are lying, murdering, thieving, apartheid-ridden , ethnic cleansing fascists or not.

OCA
01-08-2009, 04:11 PM
So should you;

The Israel Lobby.

And the fucking thread sponsor is a Jew, or so it says, imagine that!:laugh2:

I don't believe that Jew has ever stepped foot in Israel and thinks a gifelte fish is one of those tiny little blue and red bastards for your aquarium.

Moon from Maine's idea of a vacation is taking the family on a tour of Auschwitz and dreaming how things almost succeeded

Someone who has no grasp of the Israel-Palestine topic.

manu1959
01-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Particularly for non-jews , generally white-christians, who labor under the illusion that ALL jews must be nursed and protected, whether they are lying, murdering, thieving, apartheid-ridden , ethnic cleansing fascists or not.

not to mention the white-christians, who labor under the illusion that ALL palestinians must be nursed and protected, whether they are lying, murdering, thieving, apartheid-ridden , ethnic cleansing fascists or not ...

Yurt
01-08-2009, 04:44 PM
you're all a bunch of noahides and stuff...

Kathianne
01-08-2009, 05:10 PM
you're all a bunch of noahides and stuff...

Yeah, RWA couldn't stop himself from NWO stuff. Not to mention me. :laugh2:

FSUK
01-21-2009, 08:34 PM
So should you;

The Israel Lobby.

i support you moon. Zionism is not judaism, real jews are not zionists. Zionists are fanatic extremists.

manu1959
01-21-2009, 09:29 PM
the jews hit gaza and moon stops posting......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Psychoblues
01-21-2009, 09:40 PM
moondog is a fuckin' idiot, FSUK, and you ain't doin' much to prove you're much better.

i support you moon. Zionism is not judaism, real jews are not zionists. Zionists are fanatic extremists.

But, you do have high points occasionally. Carry on, FSUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues