PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Strikes Back At Biased Media

red states rule
01-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Good interview with Gov Palin

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-95wkCMeUkk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-95wkCMeUkk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

If someone told me five months ago that in early January I would pay over $1,400 for an incredibly inconvenient plane ticket and $120 for a 3 a.m. cab fare to get from sunny Los Angeles to Wasilla, Alaska, I would have told them there was a better chance the Dow Jones would be below 9,000 and a gallon of gas less than two dollars.

If they would have told me I’d be glad to have made the journey (even with a seven-hour, weather-aided stop in Seattle), I would have told them Sarah Palin had a better chance to be John McCain’s running-mate. Of course, as we all now know this turned out to be true. And even though I still have the flu I got just before the trip, I’m thrilled to have experienced minus-eleven degrees in Alaska.

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/jziegler/2009/01/07/my-interview-with-sarah-palin/

Little-Acorn
01-08-2009, 03:19 PM
Can't play the video, my work firewall blocks it, even at lunchtime.

But I still have questions about Palin. I was greatly encouraged when she showed up as VP candidate. I looked into her record at the time, and it was pretty skimpy. No surprise, she'd been governor for less than two years.

Most encouraging thing I saw, was that as governor she was in charge of Alaska's state version of Social Security, a retirement program the state had. And her action? She put in place a program to shut it down, and in such a way that the people who had paid into it and were expecting the benefits the Alaska govt promised them, were not hurt: they would get all the benefits promised, and then the program would end. People's paychecks would go up since they weren't contributing to the program any more, and they'd be able to plan their own retirements with the money.

It was the single most conservative thing I'd heard of her doing. Large point in her favor... but it's about the only really conservative one I've seen so far.

This article seems to indicate that she's smart, tenacious, and a good negotiator. That's all good - anyone who expects to get anything done, needs those quantities in abundance.

So, what else in her record indicates that she's a real conservative - that is, someone who believes in small, limited government, and who actually works to get it, and succeeds?

Inquiring minds want to know. This is, of course, with an eye toward her future in national politics. If whe turns out to be a real conservative, with the other qualities she apparently has, then she should be a leading candidate (maybe THE leading candidate) for President in 2012 and 2016, or even later if she doesn't get it in those years.

I know what she's said in her speeches, they sound fine. But I never go by what ANY politician says. I go strictly by what he/she has DONE.

What else has Sarah Palin done, that indicates her political philosophy (conservative/liberal/whatever)?

Hobbit
01-08-2009, 03:32 PM
She told her congressmen to stop sending earmarks, and as a result, Alaska has seen drastic reduction in pork spending directed its way.

red states rule
01-08-2009, 05:12 PM
and the liberal media still can't leave Gov Palin or her family alone

CBS: Bristol Palin the Face of ‘Growing Crisis’ of Teen Pregnancy
By Kyle Drennen (Bio | Archive)
January 8, 2009 - 16:51 ET

In the final half hour of Thursday’s CBS Early Show, correspondent Bianca Solorzano reported on an increase in the teen pregnancy rate, using Bristol Palin as an example: "Teen pregnancy was on the RNC platform this year, literally, as Sarah Palin's 18-year-old daughter, Bristol, was about to give birth. Jamie Lynne Spears made headlines at 16, not for her acting, but the grown-up, real-life role of becoming a teen mom. These famous faces front a growing problem." A graphic appeared on screen declaring: "Teen Pregnancy: The Growing Crisis."

Later, Solorzano explained: "After more than a decade of progress, experts fear we've been lulled into a false sense of security. And have stopped pouring resources into prevention." A clip of the movie ‘Juno’ was then played, after which Solorzano exclaimed: "And unlike the comedy 'Juno,' there's nothing funny about the nation's growing number of teenage mothers."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drennen/2009/01/08/cbs-bristol-palin-face-growing-crisis-teen-pregnancy

darin
01-08-2009, 07:13 PM
that woman is completely beautiful. :)

bullypulpit
01-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Ummm...Not so much. She blames everyone but the person at fault...Herself.

stephanie
01-08-2009, 09:44 PM
Ummm...Not so much. She blames everyone but the person at fault...Herself.

sure Bully..you will never admit the lamestream media, the liberals and Democrats spread some of the most vicious rumors about this woman and her family..

the same goes for Joe the Plumber...that you and your liberal followers don't see anything wrong with using our media to DESTROY a citizen of the United States, says a lot of the people you are..

I just hope you never get this same tactics used on YOU, someday..

but I believe this is going to become the norm for us, with your alls backing...sad really

Joe Steel
01-09-2009, 07:58 AM
Sarah Palin Strikes Back At Biased Media

Good interview with Gov Palin

You call it bias. Rational persons call it truth.

Sarah Palin was not a suitable candidate for Vice Presidency. She has no experience in national affairs and doesn't have the personal resources the President of the United States must have to administer the government of a diverse country. Saying so is not bias. It's truth.

jimnyc
01-09-2009, 08:03 AM
Barack Obama is not a suitable candidate for Presidency. He has no experience in national affairs and doesn't have the personal resources the President of the United States must have to administer the government of a diverse country. Saying so is not bias. It's truth.

Joe, I fixed your quote for you. If you speak such truth about the VP then you must certainly have the same reservations about someone taking the Presidency. While Palin might be short on experience, Obama has even less.

Joe Steel
01-09-2009, 08:20 AM
Joe, I fixed your quote for you. If you speak such truth about the VP then you must certainly have the same reservations about someone taking the Presidency. While Palin might be short on experience, Obama has even less.

As always, you're wrong.

Obama did have experience in national affairs -- as a Senator. Palin has none.

Obama clearly has the personal resources to administer the government. He's advanced through public service in a much tougher arena than Palin. Illinois has a much tougher politics than Alaska.

stephanie
01-09-2009, 08:44 AM
:lol:

Yeah sure...a junior Senator(who no one had ever heard his name before he ran for President), from the corrupt politics of Ill, give the little Marxist more experience than a former mayor and then a Governor of a state.

okey dokie

bullypulpit
01-09-2009, 08:58 AM
Gosh, George W. Bush was a one term Governor of Texas, where the legislature only meets twice a year...Had never traveled outside the US...had no foreign policy experience...left the Texas economy a smoking crater in the ground...and left a dubious record as governor...

To be fair, Bush did make SOME progress...

<blockquote>* 1st in pollution released by manufacturing plants;
* 1st in pollution by industrial plants in violation of the federal Clean Air Act;
* 1st in greenhouse gas emissions;
* 1st in number of working parents without health insurance;
* 1st in percentage of children without health insurance.

* 2nd in number of children living in poverty;
* 2nd in percentage of population without health insurance;
* 2nd in number of children without health insurance (1st in percentage)

* 3rd in percent of non-elderly population without health insurance

* 5th in poverty rate;
* 5th in teen birth rate.</blockquote>

I never heard ANYONE on the right bitch about his LACK OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.

stephanie
01-09-2009, 09:04 AM
Gosh, George W. Bush was a one term Governor of Texas, where the legislature only meets twice a year...Had never traveled outside the US...had no foreign policy experience...left the Texas economy a smoking crater in the ground...and left a dubious record as governor...

To be fair, Bush did make SOME progress...

<blockquote>* 1st in pollution released by manufacturing plants;
* 1st in pollution by industrial plants in violation of the federal Clean Air Act;
* 1st in greenhouse gas emissions;
* 1st in number of working parents without health insurance;
* 1st in percentage of children without health insurance.

* 2nd in number of children living in poverty;
* 2nd in percentage of population without health insurance;
* 2nd in number of children without health insurance (1st in percentage)

* 3rd in percent of non-elderly population without health insurance

* 5th in poverty rate;
* 5th in teen birth rate.</blockquote>

I never heard ANYONE on the right bitch about his LACK OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.

and Chicago has such glowing statistics where the two year Senator came from...he has managed NOTHING, except his own campaign(and he had other people doing that for him), and a community center..
the excuses you all make for the little Marxist are pretty weak...:laugh2:

jimnyc
01-09-2009, 09:24 AM
As always, you're wrong.

Obama did have experience in national affairs -- as a Senator. Palin has none.

Obama clearly has the personal resources to administer the government. He's advanced through public service in a much tougher arena than Palin. Illinois has a much tougher politics than Alaska.

Please list for me, specifically, what Obama has done with national affairs that qualifies him more than Palin. Specifics...

Joe Steel
01-09-2009, 09:37 AM
:lol:

Yeah sure...a junior Senator(who no one had ever heard his name before he ran for President), from the corrupt politics of Ill, give the little Marxist more experience than a former mayor and then a Governor of a state.

okey dokie

You do understand what Senators do, don't you?

Joe Steel
01-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Please list for me, specifically, what Obama has done with national affairs that qualifies him more than Palin. Specifics...

Specifically, he participated in debates on national affairs.

stephanie
01-09-2009, 09:41 AM
You do understand what Senators do, don't you?

yeah...and this one did nothing except vote, PRESENT, and accept favors from convicted felons..

IMPRESSIVE Presidential material:laugh2:

Joe Steel
01-09-2009, 09:43 AM
yeah...and this one did nothing except vote, PRESENT, and curry favors from convicted felons..

Nonsense.

jimnyc
01-09-2009, 09:52 AM

Hell, we do that right here!

Can you not tell me what he has done specifically? What has he debated on? Where and when? What did he accomplish? Just being a senator doesn't mean he has gained international experience, especially when he voted "present" 143 times in his extremely short tenure.

Surely if you feel he has experience you can give me specifics. I could give you a long run down on how Biden has international experience, McCain, GW, his father, and a ton of other experienced senators.

So all you give us is "debates". Can you specify what these debates were about?

Joe Steel
01-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Hell, we do that right here!

Can you not tell me what he has done specifically? What has he debated on? Where and when? What did he accomplish? Just being a senator doesn't mean he has gained international experience, especially when he voted "present" 143 times in his extremely short tenure.

Surely if you feel he has experience you can give me specifics. I could give you a long run down on how Biden has international experience, McCain, GW, his father, and a ton of other experienced senators.

So all you give us is "debates". Can you specify what these debates were about?

I haven't studied his career. I don't know what issues were before the Senate during his term. I don't have to know. Knowing the nature of a Senator's responsibility is enough to know he knows more about national issues than Sarah Palin.

The presidential campaign isn't about specifics. It's about perspective and vision. A president has staff to handle specifics. He needs vision to direct them.

Specifically, Palin proved she didn't have the vision.

jimnyc
01-09-2009, 10:07 AM
I haven't studied his career. I don't know what issues were before the Senate during his term. I don't have to know. Knowing the nature of a Senator's responsibility is enough to know he knows more about national issues than Sarah Palin.

The presidential campaign isn't about specifics. It's about perspective and vision. A president has staff to handle specifics. He needs vision to direct them.

Specifically, Palin didn't have the vision.

So you don't know about his career but will quickly defend his experience? And it's just because the nature of a senators responsibility?

Should we have nominated Daniel Akaka? What about Mark Begich? What about Jeff Bingaman? Or maybe Sherrod Brown? All have experience with a "Senator's responsibility".

I find it absolutely hilarious that you'll readily defend Obama's experience but then when asked specifics about his experience you can't give us a damn thing other than he was a senator! You know why? Because other than that title, he doesn't have any!

stephanie
01-09-2009, 10:10 AM
the little Marxist has "VISION"..

l'll pass on his vision of where he wants to take the United States..

every time I see him, he looks like a deer caught in headlights..he can't speak unless with a teleprompter, and that is words written by someone else..

yeah....VISION:laugh2:

Joe Steel
01-09-2009, 10:28 AM
So you don't know about his career but will quickly defend his experience? And it's just because the nature of a senators responsibility?

Yes.
Yes.

Should we have nominated Daniel Akaka? What about Mark Begich? What about Jeff Bingaman? Or maybe Sherrod Brown? All have experience with a "Senator's responsibility".

I find it absolutely hilarious that you'll readily defend Obama's experience but then when asked specifics about his experience you can't give us a damn thing other than he was a senator! You know why? Because other than that title, he doesn't have any!

It's the American way.

We choose from the choices given us.

Obama-Biden or McCain-Palin.

The choice was clear.

jimnyc
01-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Yes.
Yes.

It's the American way.

We choose from the choices given us.

Obama-Biden or McCain-Palin.

The choice was clear.

The choice was clear to YOU - "Obama was a senator, therefore he must have international experience even if I can't specify anything at all".

Again, absolutely hilarious that you'll speak of his experience but when pressured for specifics you can't name a damn thing other then generalities that apply to every senator. (even if NO other senator voted "present" 143 times in such a short amount of time in senate).

What specifically did Obama debate in the senate? I'd like to read about what he stated that would follow him into the presidency.

Joe Steel
01-09-2009, 11:39 AM
The choice was clear to YOU - "Obama was a senator, therefore he must have international experience even if I can't specify anything at all".

I never said anything about international experience. I said national affairs.

Again, absolutely hilarious that you'll speak of his experience but when pressured for specifics you can't name a damn thing other then generalities that apply to every senator. (even if NO other senator voted "present" 143 times in such a short amount of time in senate).

Exactly. You gave me a choice between Obama or Palin. Obama was a Senator. Palin wasn't. I valued Obama's experience as a Senator more than Palin's experience as a Governor.

What specifically did Obama debate in the senate? I'd like to read about what he stated that would follow him into the presidency.

I don't know. As I said, I don't know what issues were before the Senate during his term.

Pay attention.

jimnyc
01-09-2009, 11:44 AM
In other words, Joe, you can't name anything at all with specificity that Obama has done to be able claim he has experience in international affairs or national affairs. But it's a FACT that he voted present 143 times in his miniscule time in senate. I know of ZERO accomplishments of his in Senate that would give him any claim to experience. Apparently you don't either.

Joe Steel
01-09-2009, 12:10 PM
In other words, Joe, you can't name anything at all with specificity that Obama has done to be able claim he has experience in international affairs or national affairs.

That's not so.

Specifically...

Barack Obama was a US Senator. As a Senator, he discussed national and international affairs. As a candidate for the presidency, he made speeches which indicated his understanding of the issues facing the US.

jimnyc
01-09-2009, 12:22 PM
That's not so.

Specifically...

Barack Obama was a US Senator. As a Senator, he discussed national and international affairs. As a candidate for the presidency, he made speeches which indicated his understanding of the issues facing the US.

What specifically did he discuss and get involved in while in Senate? It's possible when faced with such discussions that it was one of the overwhelming amount of times he voted "present". You make your claim as certainty but cannot produce ANYTHING that shows his experience in Senate backing up your claims. Why can't you just produce a few Senate objectives he was involved in where we can delve further into his experience? I'll settle for just 2 legit articles or briefs from the senate showing how he was involved. Surely you can find just 2.

Speeches on the campaign trail do not equate to experience. Let's stick to the FACTS about his accomplishments and experience while in Senate.

OCA
01-09-2009, 12:26 PM
Do I need to post the Katie Couric interview in its entirety again?

OCA
01-09-2009, 12:29 PM
While Palin might be short on experience, Obama has even less.

And yet he was elected president in a landslide, if he has zero experience and won in the landslide and supposedly Johnny Lib and Mrs. Wasilla had all this experience what do you think that said about J.Lib and Mrs. Wasilla?

stephanie
01-09-2009, 12:40 PM
there's that LANDSLIDE thing again..

the little Marxist barley eeked out a win, even with his voter fraud organization behind, Acorn..

jimnyc
01-09-2009, 12:41 PM
Do I need to post the Katie Couric interview in its entirety again?

And yet he was elected president in a landslide, if he has zero experience and won in the landslide and supposedly Johnny Lib and Mrs. Wasilla had all this experience what do you think that said about J.Lib and Mrs. Wasilla?

Neither of your posts tells us anything at all about Obama's experience while in Senate. Care to answer the questions that JS has avoided?

OCA
01-09-2009, 12:42 PM

the little Marxist barley eeked out a win, even with his voter fraud organization behind, Acorn..

Your kidding right?

I think you need to go and check out the electoral totals again.

OCA
01-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Neither of your posts tells us anything at all about Obama's experience while in Senate. Care to answer the questions that JS has avoided?

I think like you he has little experience but yet I repeat...............he smoked two people who "supposedly" have this big fucking wealth of experience, what in your opinion does that say about the clowns the Repubs put on their ticket? Or are you gonna fall into the bullshit trap of "all the people who voted for Obama are dumb motherfuckers"?

OCA
01-09-2009, 12:46 PM
I do think Mrs. Wasilla has experience, after 5 kids I think she has a shitload of "experience":coffee:

jimnyc
01-09-2009, 12:47 PM
I think like you he has little experience but yet I repeat...............he smoked two people who "supposedly" have this big fucking wealth of experience, what in your opinion does that say about the clowns the Repubs put on their ticket? Or are you gonna fall into the bullshit trap of "all the people who voted for Obama are dumb motherfuckers"?

That's not what I asked, neither of JS or of you. I'll take your "little experience" comment to mean you can't cite anything he has accomplished in Senate to proclaim he has experience in international/foreign or domestic issues. This should be real simple since the Senate keeps all records on their website. McCain/Palin are history and not relevant to my questions. I want to know about our incoming presidents accomplishments that give him this supposed experience that JS speaks of.

stephanie
01-09-2009, 12:49 PM
"all the people who voted for Obama are dumb motherfuckers"?

you said it, we didn't...:laugh2:

OCA
01-09-2009, 12:51 PM
That's not what I asked, neither of JS or of you. I'll take your "little experience" comment to mean you can't cite anything he has accomplished in Senate to proclaim he has experience in international/foreign or domestic issues. This should be real simple since the Senate keeps all records on their website. McCain/Palin are history and not relevant to my questions. I want to know about our incoming presidents accomplishments that give him this supposed experience that JS speaks of.

He has no experience other than his experience in the Senate, yet he won the election.......go figure.

Really his experience or lack of is a moot point now.

jimnyc
01-09-2009, 12:53 PM
He has no experience other than his experience in the Senate, yet he won the election.......go figure.

Really his experience or lack of is a moot point now.

Moot point? He's about to be the leader of our country for a minimum of the next 4 years!

But am glad you admitted he has little to no experience and cannot post anything to show otherwise.

OCA
01-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Moot point? He's about to be the leader of our country for a minimum of the next 4 years!

But am glad you admitted he has little to no experience and cannot post anything to show otherwise.

You'd better hope he is a quick learner.

But really this time around foriegn policy will be way on the back burner, in fact it will matter little. Obama got elected because he has a shitload of experience on economics and if you think that don't matter check out the 500,000 jobs lost in December alone.

jimnyc
01-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Obama got elected because he has a shitload of experience on economics

Can you please cite, specifically, his experience in this department? A list of his experience with supporting links. Since it's a "shitload", I imagine it should be easy for you to cite his work in the senate on the economy.

stephanie
01-09-2009, 01:06 PM
The little Marxist has no experience in anything, except talking and not saying anything..

and he ain't just a "heartbeat away from the Presidency":eek:

Little-Acorn
01-09-2009, 01:08 PM

Give it a miss, stephanie. The leftists are frantically redefining terms again (we were never at war with eastasia, we are and have always been at war with eurasia).

52% is now a "landslide".

Got it?

OCA
01-09-2009, 01:43 PM
All you need to know and then some:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

OCA
01-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Give it a miss, stephanie. The leftists are frantically redefining terms again (we were never at war with eastasia, we are and have always been at war with eurasia).

52% is now a "landslide".

Got it?

We don't elect presidents by popular vote, we use tye electoral college system and using that system he, as a matter of fact, won in a landslide.

red states rule
01-09-2009, 01:53 PM
We don't elect presidents by popular vote, we use tye electoral college system and using that system he, as a matter of fact, won in a landslide.

yea, and the Clintons do not lose elections - right?

stephanie
01-09-2009, 01:54 PM
ooooooooo, five pieces of legislation he HELPED others create...in four years in the Senate..

I'm so underwhelmed..

OCA
01-09-2009, 01:55 PM
yea, and the Clintons do not lose elections - right?

Anybody else who isn't a known liar wanna weigh in?

OCA
01-09-2009, 01:56 PM
ooooooooo, five pieces of legislation he HELPED others create...in four years in the Senate..

I'm so underwhelmed..

And he gets elected president...................takes someone special to get that done.

red states rule
01-09-2009, 01:57 PM

As Jim and your reply proved - you fold like a cheap suit when you have to answer direct questions

What happened to this great debater eveyone said you were?

OCA
01-09-2009, 02:03 PM
As Jim and your reply proved - you fold like a cheap suit when you have to answer direct questions

What happened to this great debater eveyone said you were?

Anybody who isn't a known liar wanna weigh in?

red states rule
01-09-2009, 02:05 PM

Thank you for making my point once again. Maybe its time for you to hang up the mouse and keyboard, and retire to old posters home and give it up

Any great debate skill syou may have had are now gone.

OCA
01-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Thank you for making my point once again. Maybe its time for you to hang up the mouse and keyboard, and retire to old posters home and give it up

Any great debate skill syou may have had are now gone.

Anybody who isn't a known liar and who doesn't ignore discussion material and facts already posted in order to flame and deflect wanna weigh in?

red states rule
01-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Anybody who isn't a known liar and who doesn't ignore discussion material and facts already posted in order to flame and deflect wanna weigh in?

Just trying to get you to answer the questions asked. Maybe you do not know the purpose of the board OCA - or you have forgotten

It is where people debate the current issues. When asked quesions you are to answer, not dance around the question

Does that help?

OCA
01-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Just trying to get you to answer the questions asked. Maybe you do not know the purpose of the board OCA - or you have forgotten

It is where people debate the current issues. When asked quesions you are to answer, not dance around the question

Does that help?

Does anybody wanna help this known liar re read the thread?

red states rule
01-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Can you please cite, specifically, his experience in this department? A list of his experience with supporting links. Since it's a "shitload", I imagine it should be easy for you to cite his work in the senate on the economy.

I guess after several requests, OCA is unable to answer your question Jim

I tried, but it seems OCA is washed up and past his prime

Hobbit
01-09-2009, 02:24 PM

Sure, how's this?

Any idiot can win an election when any idiot is allowed to vote!

Seriously, if you think it takes somebody special to win some election, watch American Idol, and then remember that the majority of people who vote on that show also voted for Obama. The same easily led dumb masses who voted for Sanjaya helped elect Barack Obama. Oh, and let's not forget the states he won.

Illinois - Yes, his home state, where governor number 5 is on the way to prison and the mob runs the senate. It takes a really special person to get elected from there.

Minnesota - Ah, the land of 10,000 lakes, where the election commissioner sees nothing wrong with some precincts having more votes tallied than voters are registered, where a failed writer turned failed comedian turned back to failed writer turned failed talk show host is about to take a seat in the U.S. senate. And although his performance in office was actually quite good, let's not forget that they also elected Jesse "The Body" Ventura.

Florida - Yeah, nuff said.

Pennsylvania - In 2004, hundreds, possibly thousands of voting machines in that state showed up with 1000 votes for Kerry on them.

Massachusetts - One of their senators is a drunk and a murderer, but he can get away with anything and keep getting elected because his name is 'Kennedy.' Also, Michael Dukakis.

I could go on, but I grow weary of states. Let's talk about the black voters. A reporter went into several black neighborhoods, and asked what the residents thought about Barack Obama supporting lower taxes, less spending, support of the Iraq War, etc. etc...and they said they agreed with all of that and that's why they were voting for Obama.

So far, the only accomplishment anybody's able to cite for Obama is that he got elected. Not only is that nothing to wet your pants about, it's also something he, well, didn't do. He hired others to run his campaign, write his speeches, etc. All he did is provide a face. And what his staff didn't do, the media did.

You know what actually takes a special kind of person? Surviving an NVA POW camp for 5 years, while repeated refusing to be released due to family connections. Isn't this what the libs wanted all along? A true warrior who didn't use his family connections to get out of trouble? It takes a special kind of person to admit, openly and without hesitation, that the biggest mistake of his life was failing to hold his first marriage together...while standing next to his second wife. It takes a special kind of person to raise 5 kids and compassionately deal with the teenage pregnancy of another. Obama's about as special as a bag of rocks.

Little-Acorn
01-09-2009, 02:26 PM

I must have missed where you pointed this out after the 2000 election.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

red states rule
01-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Here are some examples of the depth of knowledge Obama voters had on current events

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mm1KOBMg1Y8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mm1KOBMg1Y8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

OCA
01-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Sure, how's this?

Any idiot can win an election when any idiot is allowed to vote!

Seriously, if you think it takes somebody special to win some election, watch American Idol, and then remember that the majority of people who vote on that show also voted for Obama. The same easily led dumb masses who voted for Sanjaya helped elect Barack Obama. Oh, and let's not forget the states he won.

Illinois - Yes, his home state, where governor number 5 is on the way to prison and the mob runs the senate. It takes a really special person to get elected from there.

Minnesota - Ah, the land of 10,000 lakes, where the election commissioner sees nothing wrong with some precincts having more votes tallied than voters are registered, where a failed writer turned failed comedian turned back to failed writer turned failed talk show host is about to take a seat in the U.S. senate. And although his performance in office was actually quite good, let's not forget that they also elected Jesse "The Body" Ventura.

Florida - Yeah, nuff said.

Pennsylvania - In 2004, hundreds, possibly thousands of voting machines in that state showed up with 1000 votes for Kerry on them.

Massachusetts - One of their senators is a drunk and a murderer, but he can get away with anything and keep getting elected because his name is 'Kennedy.' Also, Michael Dukakis.

I could go on, but I grow weary of states. Let's talk about the black voters. A reporter went into several black neighborhoods, and asked what the residents thought about Barack Obama supporting lower taxes, less spending, support of the Iraq War, etc. etc...and they said they agreed with all of that and that's why they were voting for Obama.

So far, the only accomplishment anybody's able to cite for Obama is that he got elected. Not only is that nothing to wet your pants about, it's also something he, well, didn't do. He hired others to run his campaign, write his speeches, etc. All he did is provide a face. And what his staff didn't do, the media did.

You know what actually takes a special kind of person? Surviving an NVA POW camp for 5 years, while repeated refusing to be released due to family connections. Isn't this what the libs wanted all along? A true warrior who didn't use his family connections to get out of trouble? It takes a special kind of person to admit, openly and without hesitation, that the biggest mistake of his life was failing to hold his first marriage together...while standing next to his second wife. It takes a special kind of person to raise 5 kids and compassionately deal with the teenage pregnancy of another. Obama's about as special as a bag of rocks.

So its only Repubs that are smart?

If J.Lib was so special how come he got walloped?

Are you agreeing with me on my view that i've had for a long time now? That Americans are some of the dumbest people on earth?

red states rule
01-09-2009, 02:39 PM

Are you agreeing with me on my view that i've had for a long time now? That Americans are some of the dumbest people on earth?

So now getting 52% of the vote is "walloping" your opponent? :rolleyes:

McCain was a lousy candidate. Obama was a lousy candidate

The cream of the crap (or the crap of the cream) won the election

Hobbit
01-09-2009, 02:46 PM

No, Americans are not some of the dumbest people on Earth. Look at who gets put in power in other countries. As far as McCain getting 'walloped,' you must have missed the entire point of my post, so let me put it up again.

It doesn't take anybody special to get elected in a country where more people know the names of the hags on Sex and the City than the name of the Speaker of the House.

Obama getting elected doesn't mean he's special. It just means he won the type of glamor-filled popularity contest I thought I left behind when I graduated high school.

OCA
01-09-2009, 02:47 PM
So now getting 52% of the vote is "walloping" your opponent? :rolleyes:

McCain was a lousy candidate. Obama was a lousy candidate

The cream of the crap (or the crap of the cream) won the election

Anybody else who is not a known liar wanna weigh in on this and realize that we use an electoral vote system and not a popular vote system?

Obama 364, J. Lib 174=landslide for Obama

Yurt
01-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Anybody else who is not a known liar wanna weigh in on this and realize that we use an electoral vote system and not a popular vote system?

Obama 364, J. Lib 174=landslide for Obama

that is not a landslide, that is a majority, you need to look at how the electoral votes are broken down, i mean one state, CA, gives obama 55 votes...you want to see a landslide go look at reagan's map versus obama's...

red states rule
01-09-2009, 03:01 PM
that is not a landslide, that is a majority, you need to look at how the electoral votes are broken down, i mean one state, CA, gives obama 55 votes...you want to see a landslide go look at reagan's map versus obama's...

The liberal media and Dems said both of Bill Clinton's wins were "landslides" - and he won with 43% and 46% of the vote

Yurt
01-09-2009, 03:02 PM

you said hillary had the nomination election stolen from her, ergo, obama is a thief and you support a thief who STOLE the election, not won it

OCA
01-09-2009, 03:02 PM

Sure it is.

Yurt
01-09-2009, 03:03 PM

Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words, like silent raindrops fell
And echoed
In the wells of silence

OCA
01-09-2009, 03:04 PM
you said hillary had the nomination election stolen from her, ergo, obama is a thief and you support a thief who STOLE the election, not won it

No, the DNC and their stupid caucus system stole it.

I just supported the most qualified out of two candidates that weren't qualified for the job.

OCA
01-09-2009, 03:06 PM
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words, like silent raindrops fell
And echoed
In the wells of silence

Obviously you didn't read the link I gave. Typical of members here, ignore evidence which might prove you wrong, the main problem with the membership here in my opinion.

Yurt
01-09-2009, 03:10 PM
Sure it is.

click your heels twice and say it again, maybe it'll be true then

stephanie
01-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Obviously you didn't read the link I gave. Typical of members here, ignore evidence which might prove you wrong, the main problem with the membership here in my opinion.

and you know what they say about opinions.:thumb:

Yurt
01-09-2009, 03:13 PM

i never saw the link, instead of being an asshole why don't you simply point me in teh right direction

Yurt
01-09-2009, 03:14 PM
No, the DNC and their stupid caucus system stole it.

I just supported the most qualified out of two candidates that weren't qualified for the job.

so obama should not be president....the election was stolen from hillary...and how can you claim the DNC stole it for obama yet obama had no knowledge of it... :laugh2:

the election belongs to hillary, now stand up and say it loud and say it proud!

Yurt
01-09-2009, 03:16 PM

oh i see, you don't even quote jimmy and you wonder why people missed this tiny post...

wiki........LOOOOL, other words you can't answer the question on your own

you can't hang anymore oca, since you don't like this site or the people, see ya

OCA
01-09-2009, 03:21 PM
oh i see, you don't even quote jimmy and you wonder why people missed this tiny post...

wiki........LOOOOL, other words you can't answer the question on your own

you can't hang anymore oca, since you don't like this site or the people, see ya

Wiki had the best and most comprehensive info on Obama's economic experience, typical of many members here to just dismiss it without reading.

Hobbit
01-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Wiki had the best and most comprehensive info on Obama's economic experience, typical of many members here to just dismiss it without reading.

I just looked at it and it's pathetic. They list every piece of quasi-significant legislation he ever even VOTED ON and the entry is still shorter than the part about his campaign for SENATE much less his [insert messianic word here] campaign for the White House. Even then, it's all meaningless. Let's see, who here can tell me what kind of good the Energy Policy Act of 2005 did (hint, gas and corn prices rose steadily, and emissions INCREASED after the bill was passed) or exactly how Earth shattering the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act was. The only two bills he 'introduced,' he only added his name to when somebody else was introducing them. One of them called for arms reduction in our conventional military forces...during a WAR. The other authorized the creation of USAspending.gov, which is a less well-done, less honest version of web sites concerned citizens have been charting for years. Yeah, some experience there.

Yurt
01-09-2009, 03:34 PM

i guess you're just too lazy to actually point out the "shitload experience in economics" that you claim obama has...typical of most bullshit artists

OCA
01-09-2009, 03:36 PM
I just looked at it and it's pathetic. They list every piece of quasi-significant legislation he ever even VOTED ON and the entry is still shorter than the part about his campaign for SENATE much less his [insert messianic word here] campaign for the White House. Even then, it's all meaningless. Let's see, who here can tell me what kind of good the Energy Policy Act of 2005 did (hint, gas and corn prices rose steadily, and emissions INCREASED after the bill was passed) or exactly how Earth shattering the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act was. The only two bills he 'introduced,' he only added his name to when somebody else was introducing them. One of them called for arms reduction in our conventional military forces...during a WAR. The other authorized the creation of USAspending.gov, which is a less well-done, less honest version of web sites concerned citizens have been charting for years. Yeah, some experience there.

Yet he was still elected president.................

Yurt
01-09-2009, 03:36 PM
a quick control F confirms only five economic issues in wiki and 4 of 5 he was SPEAKING about it, that ain't experience, well maybe to a bullshit artist

OCA
01-09-2009, 03:48 PM
a quick control F confirms only five economic issues in wiki and 4 of 5 he was SPEAKING about it, that ain't experience, well maybe to a bullshit artist

And just what is "economic experience" to you Yurt? Maybe we should elect the ragheads who own the Sunoco by my house, they are business owners, they have economic experience.

Face it, by Obama's participation in the Senate, his extensive study and debate on these matters...............he is experienced. The American people thought so in November.

Well at least they knew he was more experienced than McCain.

Hobbit
01-09-2009, 03:54 PM

You're running in circles. He was elected president because of his economic credentials, yet when asked about the economic credentials, you point to the fact that he's president. If you give me a minute, I'll give you the Latin name of the logical fallacy where two unproven points prove each other.

Yurt
01-09-2009, 04:01 PM
And just what is "economic experience" to you Yurt? Maybe we should elect the ragheads who own the Sunoco by my house, they are business owners, they have economic experience.

Face it, by Obama's participation in the Senate, his extensive study and debate on these matters...............he is experienced. The American people thought so in November.

Well at least they knew he was more experienced than McCain.

it is up to you to tell me what YOU think as you made the claim. it is not my job to do your homework for you. you made a claim, back it up...

i don't know of anyone who thought obama was more experienced than mccain, whatever your smoking can i have a little because i want that kind of bliss for a bit :laugh2:

jimnyc
01-09-2009, 04:33 PM

Wow, you say Obama has a "shitload" of economic experience and then you try and shove me off on Wikipedia? LOL And even so, from what I read there it does appear he has a "shitload" of experience!

I would have thought that if he had as much economic experience that you proclaimed that you would have been able to rattle off all kinds of things for me, not just a few inconsequential blurbs within Wiki.

So I'll answer my own question - specifically, Obama has little to no experience in not only foreign affairs, but with our economy as well.

emmett
01-09-2009, 07:38 PM

That does it... I/m running for president~ I've been debating national affairs since Obama was in high school.

emmett
01-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Y'all lay off, I think it is a tough job to spread 50 states worth of wealth to 57 states, create 3 million jobs and still have a trillion dollars left over to insert back into the economy while lowering taxes for 95% of Americans when only 40% really pay any! Give him a chance!

REDWHITEBLUE2
01-09-2009, 08:30 PM
You do understand what Senators do, don't you? :poke: YA a whole Fuck of a lot less then a Governor Dumb Ass

Nukeman
01-09-2009, 10:37 PM

Lets see he received 52% of the popular vote.... Correct?....

Only 50% of eligible Americans VOTE, so that means he was elected by 26% of the eligible voters in the US.... Wow....Just wow.... What a fucking landslide.

By the way the Electoral Vote is crap. Like was posted earlier the fact that if he wins by 1 freaking vote in California he receives ALL 55 electoral vote. Wow... real landslide there genius......

red states rule
01-10-2009, 07:36 AM
How pathetic is the liberal meida becoming? This is an excuse I would expect form OCA - not a ewspaper Editior

Unhinged McClatchy editor sends reporter to investigate loopy Palin conspiracy theory, blames other nutcases after Palin calls him out

The McClatchy people are not acting like sane people. Latest evidence: The Anchorage Daily News sent a reporter out to investigate the loopy conspiracy theory that Sarah Palin is not the mother of Trig Palin. Folks, I am not kidding. McClatchy is so fixated on Sarah Palin it has ceased acting as a journalistic enterprise.

So investigative reporter Lisa Demer was dispatched to look into this important issue. She talked to people in state government, medical people, the school district. I wouldn't be surprised if she went through through the dumpsters near the Palin home. When the word got back to Palin, her office issued a press release smacking down the nutcase rumor-mongers, including the Anchorage Daily News. From the press releasee:

"In another case, an irresponsible talk show host in Anchorage alleged in a newspaper column that the governor must have intervened to get a job for her future son-in-law, circumventing eligibility rules for the position. Again, the allegation was immediately discredited by proof that the governor did not influence Levi’s employment. Meanwhile, bloggers, the Atlantic magazine and even the Anchorage Daily News continue to give credence to the sensational allegation that the governor’s child, Trig, is not hers.

“As a public official, I expect criticism and I expect to be held accountable for how I govern,” Gov. Palin said. “But the personal, salacious nature of recent reporting, and often the refusal of the media to correct obvious mistakes, unfortunately discredits too many in journalism today, making it difficult for many Americans to believe what they see in the media.”

After Palin's smackdown, ADN executive editor Pat Dougherty (above) printed a lame response in the Anchorage Daily News. First he said he never believed the rumors. Then -- and here's the choice part -- he blamed other nutcases for forcing his newspaper to do a story on the rumor.

I want to be very clear on this: I have from the beginning and do now consider the conspiracy theories about Trig's birth to be nutty nonsense.

If that's true, why has Lisa Demer been asking questions about Trig's birth?

Because we have been amazed by the widespread and enduring quality of these rumors. I finally decided, after watching this go on unabated for months, to let a reporter try to do a story about the "conspiracy theory that would not die" and, possibly, report the facts of Trig's birth thoroughly enough to kill the nonsense once and for all.

http://cancelthebee.blogspot.com/2009/01/unhinged-mcclatchy-editor-sends.html

OCA
01-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Wow, you say Obama has a "shitload" of economic experience and then you try and shove me off on Wikipedia? LOL And even so, from what I read there it does appear he has a "shitload" of experience!

I would have thought that if he had as much economic experience that you proclaimed that you would have been able to rattle off all kinds of things for me, not just a few inconsequential blurbs within Wiki.

So I'll answer my own question - specifically, Obama has little to no experience in not only foreign affairs, but with our economy as well.

Yet he was still elected president..........................

jimnyc
01-10-2009, 11:02 AM

Yet you can't back up your statements.

jimnyc
01-10-2009, 11:10 AM

Out of curiosity, is this going to be your new "debating" skills when confronted with questions? What happened to the 'ol OCA who knew the facts and proclaimed to be the King around these parts? Now you think you can just make ridiculous statements without backup and then fall back on one liners when called to the floor?

The FACT of the matter is that my wife has more economic experience than Obama, dealing with billions of dollars in deals per year. You claim the reason he was elected was because of the economy and his "shitload" of experience but then can do no better than link to a Wiki page for your backup - which sums up to give Obama SHIT as economic experience to be POTUS as opposed to a shitload.

OCA
01-10-2009, 11:28 AM
Out of curiosity, is this going to be your new "debating" skills when confronted with questions? What happened to the 'ol OCA who knew the facts and proclaimed to be the King around these parts? Now you think you can just make ridiculous statements without backup and then fall back on one liners when called to the floor?

The FACT of the matter is that my wife has more economic experience than Obama, dealing with billions of dollars in deals per year. You claim the reason he was elected was because of the economy and his "shitload" of experience but then can do no better than link to a Wiki page for your backup - which sums up to give Obama SHIT as economic experience to be POTUS as opposed to a shitload.

Yet he was elected president which means plenty of people believe he has a shitload of experience.

Really I think the bellyaching about experience wreaks of sour grapes and is a moot fucking point at this time.

I think he has a shitload of experience and that is all that fucking matters, much more than J.Lib had on economics, even J.Lib said economics ain't his strong point.

jimnyc
01-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Yet he was elected president which means plenty of people believe he has a shitload of experience.

Really I think the bellyaching about experience wreaks of sour grapes and is a moot fucking point at this time.

I think he has a shitload of experience and that is all that fucking matters, much more than J.Lib had on economics, even J.Lib said economics ain't his strong point.

Others thinking he has experience doesn't make it so. You thinking so doesn't either. FACTS DO - and you made the statement and cannot back it up.

And it's not sour grapes as neither candidate was for me. I was for Fred Thompson from the beginning and never wavered.

I'll just leave this thread knowing you made factual statements and either cannot or refuse to back them up, but instead choose to come back with "yet he got elected" and "others think he has experience".

Game - Set - Match - The almighty OCA has been beaten. Let the record stand.

OCA
01-10-2009, 11:44 AM
Others thinking he has experience doesn't make it so. You thinking so doesn't either. FACTS DO - and you made the statement and cannot back it up.

And it's not sour grapes as neither candidate was for me. I was for Fred Thompson from the beginning and never wavered.

I'll just leave this thread knowing you made factual statements and either cannot or refuse to back them up, but instead choose to come back with "yet he got elected" and "others think he has experience".

Game - Set - Match - The almighty OCA has been beaten. Let the record stand.

Fred Thompson sucked ass too.

Declaring victory without having suited up is what people like RSR do, is that what you want? Whats next? You gonna post obscure opinion pieces and try and pass them off as fact like RSR?

I jumped in, offered up what I consider to be evidence of his economic experience, don't like what I posted? Thats fine, but because Jimmy says it ain't experience don't mean its not experience.

jimnyc
01-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Fred Thompson sucked ass too.

Declaring victory without having suited up is what people like RSR do, is that what you want? Whats next? You gonna post obscure opinion pieces and try and pass them off as fact like RSR?

I jumped in, offered up what I consider to be evidence of his economic experience, don't like what I posted? Thats fine, but because Jimmy says it ain't experience don't mean its not experience.

I do believe all of your struggling to backup your ridiculous comments has left you without the ability to comprehend. You've already lost and I've been declared the winner in my last post. I have no intention on debating someone who refuses to backup their statement with anything other than a single link. I have no intention on debating someone who wiggles and makes retarded statements instead of sticking to the facts and directly answering questions.

Without suiting up? I'm not the dipshit who made the statement! I don't need to suit up in order to tell you that you are full of shit, I let the facts alone beat you without having to do jack shit!

It's ok, Mikey, we all make stupid statements from time to time and have the inability to back them up. Some of us choose to retract them, some of us choose to back them up with facts from official websites, some of us just know enough to back off and make it seem like we never typed the stupid shit to begin with. But if you prefer to beat a dead horse with more stupid comments instead of anything remotely backing up your tripe, that's your call!

Have a nice day. I'll run off to the humor section now and debate what's funny and what's not. At least I'll be humored with the lack of facts. :)

OCA
01-10-2009, 12:10 PM
I do believe all of your struggling to backup your ridiculous comments has left you without the ability to comprehend. You've already lost and I've been declared the winner in my last post. I have no intention on debating someone who refuses to backup their statement with anything other than a single link. I have no intention on debating someone who wiggles and makes retarded statements instead of sticking to the facts and directly answering questions.

Without suiting up? I'm not the dipshit who made the statement! I don't need to suit up in order to tell you that you are full of shit, I let the facts alone beat you without having to do jack shit!

It's ok, Mikey, we all make stupid statements from time to time and have the inability to back them up. Some of us choose to retract them, some of us choose to back them up with facts from official websites, some of us just know enough to back off and make it seem like we never typed the stupid shit to begin with. But if you prefer to beat a dead horse with more stupid comments instead of anything remotely backing up your tripe, that's your call!

Have a nice day. I'll run off to the humor section now and debate what's funny and what's not. At least I'll be humored with the lack of facts. :)

Thanks for throwing up the white flag Jimmy, never knew you to do that before but hey, there is a first time for everything.

As for the winner, I gave you facts , you chose to ignore them and trash the link rather than the claims made at the link so like you can do, i'll declare myself the winner but...................I have no doubt that those looking to kiss your ass and score brownie points will come in and back you.

Let the record show that this was at best.................a draw. But I do and will love watching you guys squirm during Obama's 8 yrs in office, the economy will probably turn around somewhat in 2010, 2011 and he'll get the credit for it, that shit will be funny.

jimnyc
01-10-2009, 12:38 PM
White flag? LOL

I'll give you an opportunity to redeem yourself. It appears your ONLY factual information about his "shitload" of economic experience is your link to Wikipedia, which you claim I dismissed.

I went over the page point by point. Other than his proposed plans, which is not experience, the ONLY thing on the entire page is the following:

the Coburn–Obama Transparency Act, which authorized the establishment of USAspending.gov, a web search engine on federal spending. - Simply created oversight via a website.

So is that your claim to his experience, a plan to open a website detailing federal spending? Did you even bother to read the fucking page you linked to and lay your entire debate on? LOL

C'mon, Mike, I've had tougher debates with Martin than this. Please tell me you have more facts than a man and a website. Please tell me his "shitload of experience" doesn't come down to forcing others to come forward about details in their spending.

Seriously, is that all you have? And you have the audacity to claim I'm waving a white flag?:laugh2:

Yurt
01-10-2009, 02:22 PM
oca...can you defend 3 of the examples in wiki and explain to us how that is a shitload of experience in economics...why is it you can't rationally explain yoru thinking and must blindly rely on a link?

also, what is your reasoning for thinking that just because obama won that people believed he had more experience? your own logic contradicts such statements, e.g., the dems stole the election from hillary. obama NEVER claimed to have more experience than mccain and as i stated earlier, no one has ever claimed that, you are the first to my knowledge.

jimnyc
01-10-2009, 02:30 PM
oca...can you defend 3 of the examples in wiki and explain to us how that is a shitload of experience in economics...

You saw 3 things in there? I saw a few mentions of proposals but only the one thing I quoted that would actually qualify as "experience".

Yurt
01-10-2009, 08:06 PM
You saw 3 things in there? I saw a few mentions of proposals but only the one thing I quoted that would actually qualify as "experience".

i did not, thanks for taking the bait....:laugh2:

yes, there is only one possible thing and it is not actually experience. i already mentioned this earlier in the thread and he retorted that i did not read his link...so i thought i woudl give him the chance to explain his link

another question jim, if, as oca claims, hillary had the nom stolen from her, then isn't obama's presidency stolen? one could make the argument that all the dems had to do was run a (not bush) candidate and win, therefore, i predict hillary would also have beat mccain, therefore hillary is our rightful president....

red states rule
01-11-2009, 07:52 AM
Ziegler, Shuster yell at each over Palin again

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IrVZrE8ImrU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IrVZrE8ImrU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jimnyc
01-14-2009, 09:44 AM
White flag? LOL

I'll give you an opportunity to redeem yourself. It appears your ONLY factual information about his "shitload" of economic experience is your link to Wikipedia, which you claim I dismissed.

I went over the page point by point. Other than his proposed plans, which is not experience, the ONLY thing on the entire page is the following:

the Coburn–Obama Transparency Act, which authorized the establishment of USAspending.gov, a web search engine on federal spending. - Simply created oversight via a website.

So is that your claim to his experience, a plan to open a website detailing federal spending? Did you even bother to read the fucking page you linked to and lay your entire debate on? LOL

C'mon, Mike, I've had tougher debates with Martin than this. Please tell me you have more facts than a man and a website. Please tell me his "shitload of experience" doesn't come down to forcing others to come forward about details in their spending.

Seriously, is that all you have? And you have the audacity to claim I'm waving a white flag?:laugh2:

Odd that the self proclaimed King of the board has disappeared after this post. What say thou, Mike? Are you going to cough up the dirt on Obama's hidden "shitload" of economic experience?

red states rule
01-14-2009, 09:48 AM
Odd that the self proclaimed King of the board has disappeared after this post. What say thou, Mike? Are you going to cough up the dirt on Obama's hidden "shitload" of economic experience?

Jim, I would say you won this match via submission