PDA

View Full Version : voter intimidation black panthers

Trigg
01-08-2009, 04:37 PM
These dip shits deserve it.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=85626

The U.S. government has filed a lawsuit against the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense alleging the organization intimidated voters at a precinct polling place in Philadelphia during the Nov. 4 election.

But the Justice Department alleged: "Throughout the course of this deployment at the polling location, and while the polls were open for voting, Defendant Samir Shabazz pointed the weapon at individuals, menacingly tapped it [in] his other hand, or menacingly tapped it elsewhere. This activity occurred approximately eight to fifteen feet from the entrance to the polling location. Defendant Samir Shabazz was accompanied by Defendant Jerry Jackson during this activity, and the two men stood side by side, in apparent formation, throughout most of this deployment."

The complaint alleges the organization actually urged similar behavior nationwide with a notice that more than 300 members would be deployed at polling places.

KSigMason
01-08-2009, 08:08 PM
There are videos on the net you can see of this. If found to be true I hope they drop the hammer on them.

namvet
01-08-2009, 08:23 PM
just another way Osama got into office. I heard Bin Laden cast a vote to.

actsnoblemartin
01-08-2009, 08:25 PM
just another way Osama got into office. I heard Bin Laden cast a vote to.

who did he vote for?? :coffee:

Noir
01-08-2009, 08:32 PM
So who are these black panther people? And why were the police not called if they were harressing people? (I am not trying to say it didn't happen, just wondering why no one did)

Also if your polling booths are like ours then you go into a private pod to cast the vote, ergo these men with guns would never see who you are voting for (not that this makes any if what they may have done right, but it's not like in zimbabwe (sp?) were folk were forced to vote openly in front of armed guards)

namvet
01-08-2009, 08:33 PM
who did he vote for?? :coffee:

straight party. all D. fastest way to an attack :laugh2:

Nukeman
01-08-2009, 09:03 PM
So who are these black panther people? And why were the police not called if they were harressing people? (I am not trying to say it didn't happen, just wondering why no one did)

Also if your polling booths are like ours then you go into a private pod to cast the vote, ergo these men with guns would never see who you are voting for (not that this makes any if what they may have done right, but it's not like in zimbabwe (sp?) were folk were forced to vote openly in front of armed guards)

The police were called that is why they were moved from one polling place! As fro the intimidation factor. Your right you go into a private booth but if your not so sure of yourself and have a certain amount of paranoia you might believe that someone could tell who you voted for....

You can actually see videos of these guys being questioned by voters on youtube. These guys were attempting to keep people AWAY from the voting who might not vote the way they thought they should.

namvet
01-08-2009, 09:31 PM
new black panthers at voting poll. Osama thugs

neGbKHyGuHU

actsnoblemartin
01-08-2009, 09:35 PM
basterds, assholes,

new black panthers at voting poll. Osama thugs

neGbKHyGuHU

namvet
01-08-2009, 09:49 PM
black terrorists. it was rumored Al-Qaida tried to recruit the panthers for murder or maybe even jihad in this country

Blacks recruited for terror by al-Qaida
Pitch to African-Americans invokes 'martyr' Malcolm X (archived)

Al-Qaida is aggressively recruiting black Americans for suicide operations against the homeland, say FBI analysts who have reviewed recent videotaped messages from the terror group's leaders.

A speech released May 5 by Osama bin Laden's deputy confirms earlier fears that African-Americans are the No. 1 recruiting target for the next generation of attacks. Al-Qaida has been trying to lower its Arab profile to reduce the odds that its terror cells will be subjected to security scrutiny.

story (story)

KSigMason
01-08-2009, 11:42 PM

If I remember right the police had been called. The video I saw they were standing at the entrance to the polling stations. This is where the events were supposed to have occurred.

moon
01-09-2009, 05:35 AM
noir;

Don't be a pussy. Just slag off the blacks like your new-found NewKlan buddies.

Noir
01-09-2009, 05:46 AM
noir;

Don't be a pussy. Just slag off the blacks like your new-found NewKlan buddies.

Are the members all of black skin? I know not.

And anyways what would it matter what colour they are? If they were trying to intimadate people then they deserve all they get, whether they black, white or green.

moon
01-09-2009, 05:49 AM
And anyways what would it matter what colour they are? If they were trying to intimadate people then they deserve all they get, whether they black, white or green.

Yeah. How would you feel about one side receiving huge amounts of money and deadly weapons from outside of the country ?

Noir
01-09-2009, 06:17 AM
Yeah. How would you feel about one side receiving huge amounts of money and deadly weapons from outside of the country ?

I'm sorry I don't quite follow, please explain

Nukeman
01-09-2009, 06:45 AM
I'm sorry I don't quite follow, please explain

PLEASE.....PLEASE...... Don't incourage him Noir.. He will only hijack the thread and make this another attempt to bash Zionism (the Jews).

Noir
01-09-2009, 01:23 PM
PLEASE.....PLEASE...... Don't incourage him Noir.. He will only hijack the thread and make this another attempt to bash Zionism (the Jews).

That's what I wasn't sure about, is he refering to Isreal again even though it hasn't any place in the thread? If so the man a fool.

Trigg
01-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Are the members all of black skin? I know not.

To answer this question they're an off shoot of a millitant black group from the 60's during the civil rights movement.

From the video's I've seen, they were trying to intimidate and drive whites away from this polling place, using the assumption that whites were going to vote against Obama.