PDA

View Full Version : Threads about Israel/Palestine

jimnyc
01-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Going forward, let's please put all threads concerning the conflict in this specific forum instead of discussing the topic all over the board. If need be, in the future, we can merge this forum back into International Politics.

jimnyc
01-09-2009, 11:23 AM
BTW - wanted to give credit to Psychoblues for asking to have a separate forum for these discussions. They were starting to popup in too many forums and this way it'll be much easier to follow.

moon
01-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Aye to that. And the pressing importance of finding a just solution will be that much more evident.

Abbey Marie
01-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Psycho:

http://www.nalsofmichigan.org/images/Great%20Idea.jpg

moon
01-09-2009, 11:30 AM
OK, psycho, let's look at the problem in detail.

Psychoblues
01-10-2009, 08:38 AM
And what can I buy with all that credit you gave me, Jimbo?!?!?!?!?!?? Is it enough to get a half case of Busch?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! j/k!!!!!!!!!! I think you will recognise the significance of the wiseness in your decision to create this new forum over and over again in time to come. I've been posting on internet bulletin boards for a long time and I have really seen serious efforts by very well meaning people totally destroyed with this topic overwhelming the conversations.

Good show, Jimbo!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's my Busch?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
01-10-2009, 08:46 AM
I would suggest that you return to the cage and give Emmett a good education in this matter, or let Jimbo create a one on one with him or anyone else so inclined in the appropriate forum or possibly reserve your remarks and/or articles to this, the more appropriate forum for your discussion.

OK, psycho, let's look at the problem in detail.

I've already given you a few details based on my own experience and observations in the mideast that you have conveniently ignored. If your suggestion to "look at the problem in detail" is a simple warning that you will continue to do as you have been doing then I am not interested in discussing the issues with you. Don't feel so all alone. A few other posters here do much the same and I pretty much feel the same way about them.

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

moon
03-22-2010, 12:38 PM
Both Emmett and Jimbo would be punching above their weight in any ' cage' situation, even both together. Why do you think that Jimbo took it upon himself to marginalize the Middle East debate in this obscure ( and abandoned ) forum ?
Serve me up any pair of neoZionist assholes and I'll knock them both out. See if you can find a brace with a grasp of English.

moon
03-24-2010, 11:50 AM
Typical. The neoZionists are currently on their collective ass and not even one of the forum wimps dares mention it. Assassinations, extra-judicial killings, land thefts, ethnic cleansing , apartheid legislation , insults to the US government and every single Zionist cock-sucker here remains mute.

http://www.sitevip.net/gifs/chicken/1975_animado.gif