PDA

View Full Version : Hooray, a new forum!

Little-Acorn
01-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Pretty good title, too. Though not as properly descriptive, it's shorter than the "Moon/BP/joesteal section for hating Jews, destroying Israel by any means possible, and driving all the Jews into the sea" forum.

Nice job. Now the children can be kept where they won't harm each other or get in the adults' way.

stephanie
01-09-2009, 02:23 PM
:clap:

manu1959
01-09-2009, 02:39 PM
a forum created in moonbats image and he goes and gets banned.....

Little-Acorn
01-09-2009, 02:42 PM
May I make one further suggestion?

Posts in this forum shouldn't appear in the "Recent Posts" column on the forum main page.

When someone shouts "fire" in Hell, what point is there in publishing it?

No, no, don't thank me, just happy to help out......

Yurt
01-09-2009, 03:38 PM
a forum created in moonbats image and he goes and gets banned.....

was thinking the same

manu1959
01-09-2009, 03:44 PM
was thinking the same

any idea what he did.............

Yurt
01-09-2009, 03:46 PM

nope, when logged on a half hour ago he was already gone

dear moon, gone before noon :laugh2:

Hobbit
01-09-2009, 04:01 PM

Not a clue. I just looked at all his recent posts, and didn't see anything out of the ordinary, just calling people stupid and liars because they don't believe TEH JOOS IS DA DEBIL!

Little-Acorn
01-09-2009, 04:02 PM

You mean, which of the many things he did, got him banned?

No clue which one it was, sorry.

Wouldn't surprise me much, though, if the forum soon gets a brand-new member, with zero posts and rep, probably with a name that starts with M, and who starts right in insisting that Obama is the messiah, Israelis are the worst criminals on earth, Hamas was duly elected and "Palestinians" haven't done anything wrong, and anyone who disagrees with him is a dupe and an idiot.

Might take him a day or two to buy a new computer whose disk and processor ID isn't in the forum cookie store, or at least a new firewall and router.

PostmodernProphet
01-09-2009, 04:50 PM

he was an existentialist.....he posted, therefore he was......

Trigg
01-09-2009, 04:52 PM
I can't believe you're all happy he's banned.

Yout just a bunch of New Klan, Islam hating racists............I bet the jews are behind this. :coffee:

:salute:

manu1959
01-09-2009, 04:53 PM

Yout just a bunch of New Klan, Islam hating racists............I bet the jews are behind this. :coffee:

jim....jewish.....who would have thunk it....

PostmodernProphet
01-09-2009, 04:53 PM

I'm not happy, Dad took all our toys away and hid them in the closet.....

Trigg
01-09-2009, 04:55 PM
jim....jewish.....who would have thunk it....

They're sneaky........you never know.......maybe they took over his mind.

manu1959
01-09-2009, 04:56 PM
They're sneaky........you never know.......maybe they took over his mind.

could explain his lamenting over his lack of sex......

Trigg
01-09-2009, 05:03 PM
could explain his lamenting over his lack of sex......

all men are guilty of that.

namvet
01-09-2009, 05:23 PM
just caught up here. I wonder why he was banned to. I put him on ignore. tired of that jew hating shit of his. musta been something really bad. I feel for the board he lands on. the camel jumped over the Moon. :beer::beer::beer::beer:

jimnyc
01-09-2009, 06:23 PM
Moon is only banned for 24hrs and his ban will automatically be lifted tomorrow. He had a few issues he brought to my attention, I tried my best to assist him, but my answers/advice were not good enough for him. Rather than heed my advice, he continued to harass me via PM about the "censorship" here.

A few of his threads were moved to the cage when they degraded to flamefests. I explained to him that this was the norm and that 99% of his other threads remain where they were posted. Also, apparently he posted the same article multiple times in a few threads. One was merged and the other apparently deleted. I explained to him that it's bad etiquette to post the same article multiple times, but he claimed he didn't. I told him "in the future, just try your best not to post the same article multiple times". This answer was not good enough for him and he made demands for proof and kept at me.

I'll explain myself to anyone who contacts me for help, but I won't give in to demands and abuse. If he feels he has been censored here, even though 99.99% of his tripe still remains, so be it.