PDA

View Full Version : How about this car for DMP?

Sitarro
01-09-2009, 09:31 PM
I think we members should pool our resources to get this car for DMP.

2005 Porsche Gemballa Mirage GT! Bi-Color Orange/Black Exterior with Bi-Color Black/Orange Interior! You Will NOT Find Another like This!! Don't Miss your Chance to own the Most Rare Super Car!!
OWN THIS RARE AUTOMOBILE FOR ONLY $6167 PER MONTH WITH 20% DOWN PAYMENT! PLUS TAX,TAG & TITLE, W.A.C., CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION! 2005 Porsche Gemballa Mirage GT!! Orange-Black with Black-Orange Two-Tone Interior!! Full Gemballa Mirage GT! This car has it all and is the finest and most rare exotic sports car in existence! Only 25 Mirage GT's will be Produced and No Two will be Alike!! This will be the only Mirage GT built like This! This stunning vehicle is has only 6k Miles and is still under Factory 4yr/50,000mile Warranty! Some of the factory upgrades on this Porsche Mirage GT include: Carbon Fiber Bottom Rear Spoiler, Carbon Fiber Door Sills, Carbon Fiber Instrument Panel, Leather Bucket Race Seats with carbon fiber and Kevlar seatback and shell, Carbon Fiber Door Panels and more! Plus Much More!! This rare exotic is equipped with Porsche's 10 cylinder 5.7 liter race-derived engine which is capable of producing 605hp and 435 lb-ft of torque, before additional upgrades. This Mirage GT comes equipped with Additional Gemballa Upgrades!! These Upgrades include: Gemballa Mirage GT Rear View Camera, integrated in a special housing, installed on top of the rear bonnet airduct. Camera with Night View function in combination with data control monitor, Gemball Mirage GT Carbon Seatblends Left/Right Top Section, Gemballa Mirage GT Leather change to Bi-Color Orange/Black on Seat Middle Sections, Seatbelt Guiding Covers, Y-Door-Section, Defroster Blends, and Steering Wheel Controls. Conversion to Gemballa Mirage GT Interior Switches on Shift Console, Ashtray Flap, and Instrument Rings. Conversion to Gemballa Mirage GT Headlight Frames colored in Orange. Conversion to Gemballa Mirage GT Brake Calipers colored in Orange. Complete Gemballa Mirage GT Color Change Effect to Orange Metallic. Option for Gemballa Mirage GT Additional Driving Lights installed in the Air Channels. Option for Gemballa Mirage GT Carbon-Design-Package on Airoutlet Front Skirt, Airinlet Side Skirts, and Side Mirror Design. Conversion to Gemballa Mirage GT Plasma Coated Black Tailpipes. Gemballa Mirage GT 4-Pipe Exhaust System and Gemballa Mirage GT ECU Upgrade!! Plus Much More!! With These High-End Upgrades, This Mirage GT now produces 670HP and is capable of reaching speeds of 214MPH!!! This 2005 Porsche Gemballa Mirage GT is equipped with the following safety features: a limited-slip differential to ensure maximum power is transferred to the pavement. The front and rear suspension consists of double wishbones with inboard spring-and-damper units, dual frontal airbags, door-mounted side airbags, anti-lock brakes (ABS), and a patented crumple-zone body structure. This vehicle also has the Porsche Stability Management System (PSM), which enhances handling by applying braking to individual wheels or altering engine power whenever it detects a loss of grip. This absolutely beautiful and extremely rare vehicle is equipped with Porsche's 6-Speed manual transmission, which enables the driver to have superior control, superior performance and superior fun. This one-of-a-kind Full Gemballa Aero Porsche goes 0 to 60mph in about 3 seconds flat and is capable of 214MPH top-end! The 2005 Porsche Gemballa Mirage GT offers technology that recognizes you, remembers your personal preferences and responds to your commands. It's your performance vehicle, just the way you like it, every time you drive it! The 2005 Gemballa Mirage GT combines its interior spaciousness with lavish detail. The plush materials, precise fit and finish and intuitive technology work in concert to create a truly luxurious and safe driving experience! This very rare, one-of-a-kind exotic will definitely complete any true car enthusiast's repertoire! Please contact our experienced Sales Team for more Information on this One of a Kind Exotic! Please feel free to contact our showroom with any questions at561-588-6166. Exotic Motorcars. www.8887exotic.com . Exotic Motorcars is now the exclusive North American Distributor for Production Gemballa Vehicles including the: Carrera GT-Gemballa GT, 997-Avalance, & Cayenne-Aero 3. The Avalanche, Mirage GT and GT Aero 3 are Gemballa supercars based on the 911, Carrera GT and Cayenne, in which the special characters of these sports cars have been interpreted in a completely new, individual way. Their unmistakable design alone hints of what lies within, and at why US car magazine Luxury & Exotics included a Gemballa in its Hall Of Fame with the highest of accolades: "One of the best cars we have ever reported on." Please Contact our Sales Department for additional information on building the Gemballa Super-Car of your Dreams!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-Gemballa-Mirage-GT-Orange-Black-16-of-25_W0QQitemZ350148155791QQihZ022QQcategoryZ6058QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ht_8366wt_1603

crin63
01-10-2009, 01:23 AM
My buddy works for Beverly Hills Porsche. I can see if he can get us a deal.

Sitarro
01-10-2009, 02:10 AM
My buddy works for Beverly Hills Porsche. I can see if he can get us a deal.

I am not a big fan of the color but damn, that profile is bad ass! 0-60 in 3 seconds is pretty quick.

crin63
01-10-2009, 10:17 AM
That car is smokin'! I cant remember if they had one on Top Gear or not.

jimnyc
01-10-2009, 02:36 PM
That's my new dream car, even the color. The orange alone doesn't do it for me but there's enough black in there to fit just right. Looks like a damn mini formula car!