PDA

View Full Version : VP-Elect's son reaches settlement for fraud

stephanie
01-09-2009, 10:29 PM
well well, I guess the lamestream media couldn't find any time to report on this little tidbit...

By Associated Press

Attorneys have reached a settlement in a New York lawsuit accusing Vice President-elect Joe Biden's youngest son and brother of fraud.

A stipulation of the settlement in the case against Hunter Biden and James Biden, both of whom denied any wrongdoing, was filed late last month.

Nicholas Gravante Jr., an attorney for the Bidens, said Friday that terms of the settlement are confidential.

read the rest..
http://www.wdel.com/story.php?id=608841775983

Psychoblues
01-10-2009, 08:58 AM
Actually there have been several articles addressing this issue in many publications, stevie. Your search engine probably works as good as mine so I won't insult you by denigrating your abilities to research with elementary advise.

What does this have to do with any "Political Discussion"?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

No Cods, stevie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

Immanuel
01-10-2009, 09:59 AM
Actually there have been several articles addressing this issue in many publications, stevie. Your search engine probably works as good as mine so I won't insult you by denigrating your abilities to research with elementary advise.

What does this have to do with any "Political Discussion"?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

Psychoblues

Well, then, maybe it is just that those on the right are smart enough to realize that what the children and brother of candidates do or have done does not play into the qualifications of the candidate and should not be used to bring down the candidate? No way! It must be that they simply missed this one. :D

I didn't read what they supposedly did, but I don't really care. Unless the VP-Elect was directly involved it should not matter at all.

Immie

Psychoblues
01-10-2009, 10:04 AM
'Zactly, Immie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, then, maybe it is just that those on the right are smart enough to realize that what the children and brother of candidates do or have done does not play into the qualifications of the candidate and should not be used to bring down the candidate? No way! It must be that they simply missed this one. :D

I didn't read what they supposedly did, but I don't really care. Unless the VP-Elect was directly involved it should not matter at all.

Immie

Could I offer you a Sasparilly?!?!!??!??!??!?!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

Yurt
01-10-2009, 02:24 PM
'Zactly, Immie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could I offer you a Sasparilly?!?!!??!??!??!?!?!?!?!??!

Psychoblues

i'm pretty sure you insulted palin for the actions of her children....

01-10-2009, 05:23 PM
i'm pretty sure you insulted palin for the actions of her children....

You're right. Of course, Sarah's children werent breaking the law.

Abbey Marie
01-10-2009, 06:29 PM

Immie

Nice sentiment Immie, but it didn't seem to apply when so many people on here were trashing Sarah Palin for her daugter's pregnancy. As I recall, all sorts of apersions were cast onto Sarah for that. And to anticipate your response, no, I don't mean you.

ETA: Sorry, yurt, I just saw your post. Great minds, lol.

Immanuel
01-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Nice sentiment Immie, but it didn't seem to apply when so many people on here were trashing Sarah Palin for her daugter's pregnancy. As I recall, all sorts of apersions were cast onto Sarah for that. And to anticipate your response, no, I don't mean you.

ETA: Sorry, yurt, I just saw your post. Great minds, lol.

Well, I thought the same thing when I saw PB's reply to my post, but I just didn't feel like rubbing it in. Yurt did it for me. In fact, while preparing my first post, I was wondering which lefty would comment on it stating that I was right and how long it would take for the right to comment on the treatment of Sarah and Bristol Palin.

Five minutes on the first one and 4 hours and 20 minutes on part two.

Immie

stephanie
01-10-2009, 08:01 PM
the post was an experiment..:coffee:

Yurt
01-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Well, I thought the same thing when I saw PB's reply to my post, but I just didn't feel like rubbing it in. Yurt did it for me. In fact, while preparing my first post, I was wondering which lefty would comment on it stating that I was right and how long it would take for the right to comment on the treatment of Sarah and Bristol Palin.

Five minutes on the first one and 4 hours and 20 minutes on part two.

Immie

:thanks:

Silver
01-10-2009, 08:09 PM

:lol::lol::lol:AT LEAST AS MUCH AS BUSH'S DAUGHTERS UNDERAGE DRINKING HAD...OR LAURA BUSH'S CAR ACCIDENT HAD WHEN SHE WAS 17 YEARS OLD.....YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE HYPOCRITE....:dev3:

PsychobluesS

Psychoblues
01-10-2009, 09:45 PM
What a bunch of fuckin' asshole hypocrits!!!!!!!!!!!! No one even noticed what my comment addressed but decided to just start dumping on me and world history. I can't help it if you shit heads can't read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this the new reichwing tactic to just start dumping and accusing no matter what is being discussed?!?!??!?!??!! If so, I applaud you!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be easier than I ever imagined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

stephanie
01-10-2009, 10:35 PM
What a bunch of fuckin' asshole hypocrits!!!!!!!!!!!! No one even noticed what my comment addressed but decided to just start dumping on me and world history. I can't help it if you shit heads can't read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this the new reichwing tactic to just start dumping and accusing no matter what is being discussed?!?!??!?!??!! If so, I applaud you!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be easier than I ever imagined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thtantrumgr7.gif

Psychoblues
01-10-2009, 10:40 PM
:lol::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::lol:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thtantrumgr7.gif

Psychoblues

Gaffer
01-11-2009, 10:59 AM
Every time I look at biden I think of spiro agnew. Then I see articles like this and go hmmmm.