PDA

View Full Version : The Solution

5stringJeff
01-10-2009, 09:25 AM
With all the bickering and complaining about who did what, I'm interested to know what people's solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is.

Mine is simple: a two-state system. Palestinians get the West Bank, as defined by the 1967 borders; Israel gets Israel (1967 borders) and Gaza. Why? Because a Palestine with two geographically disconnected portions is a de facto three-state solution, and would not work (as we see currently - the PLA has no control over anything in Gaza). All Palestinians living in Gaza would be free to choose to live in either Palestine or Gaza. Palestine becomes a state in every sense of the word, equals with Israel and all other states.

Israel wins because there are no more calls to 'end the illegal occupation,' etc. etc. Palestinians win because they get their own state, which, after all, is what they've claimed to want all along. The UN wins because it doesn't have to run refugee camps any more. And terrorists lose because now every acre of land is owned and controlled by a national government, and if terrorists attempt to wage their cowardly war against Israel (or another state), there's a government in place to deal with them.

Psychoblues
01-10-2009, 09:59 AM
Good suggestions, 5stringer, and I would support them if I thought for a moment that international interference wouldn't again sabotage the agreements that only the Palestinians and Israelis should make. I've briefly discussed this in other threads but the way I see it the other Arab nations that treat the Palestinians like shit continue to rattle the chains of them and create unnecessay chaos, death, destruction and total misunderstanding amongst the relatively uneducated Palestinians and slink away into the desert with that "Who, me?" bullshit snickering look on their devilish faces!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, moondog won't even consider that observation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End all that I say there, 5stringer, and you'll see an end to the constant warring between Israel and Palestine. Neither are really interested in unending war, don't you know?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!???!

How 'bout a chiller for the mourning son?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!

:beer::cheers2::beer:

Psychoblues

crin63
01-10-2009, 10:11 AM
I've never been over there unfortunately, but I am told that the West Bank is an elevated position that would give the Palestinians a tactical advantage in attacking Israel. That's where part of the problem lies from my understanding.

Psychoblues
01-10-2009, 10:23 AM
There are certain geographical and tactical advantages for all sides involved, CR.

I've never been over there unfortunately, but I am told that the West Bank is an elevated position that would give the Palestinians a tactical advantage in attacking Israel. That's where part of the problem lies from my understanding.

Are we as Americans now to start calling shots based on that or don't you think we should eliminate international interferences including our own as the Israelis and Palestinians work out their own problems?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

As long as we interfere there is no hope for the reconciliation of the principals in this case. How many trillions of American dollars, thousands of lives, and decades of our time will it take to prove that to you?!?!??!?!???!?!??!

As a very simple and correct given, war is not the answer.

Cool one?!?!?!???!!???!??!?!?!

Psychoblues

01-10-2009, 11:51 AM
I dont think a two state solution is going to work. I think there needs to be a one state solution. Israel annexes the disputed territories and the Palestinians integrate.

Of course, it requires people to forgive and work together and unfortunately i dont see that happening soon.

So the only real solution? The coming of the true Messiah (I added true so liberals dont confused the true Messiah with P.E. Obama)

Noir
01-10-2009, 12:19 PM
There is only one problem with your soloution jeff, there is far too much common sense in it, so it'll never be accepted by either side, sarry bro.

Kathianne
01-10-2009, 12:30 PM
I dont think a two state solution is going to work. I think there needs to be a one state solution. Israel annexes the disputed territories and the Palestinians integrate.

Of course, it requires people to forgive and work together and unfortunately i dont see that happening soon.

So the only real solution? The coming of the true Messiah (I added true so liberals dont confused the true Messiah with P.E. Obama)

I thought for awhile that a one state solution might be the best idea too, won't work. For one, those of the Hamas thinking will target Jews. Second, if Hamas were successful there's every indication the majority of those in Gaza agree with them, birth rate differences would annihilate the Jews.

01-10-2009, 12:35 PM
There is only one problem with your soloution jeff, there is far too much common sense in it, so it'll never be accepted by either side, sarry bro.

I disagree. a two state system is just setting up more conflict.

There has to be unification because segregation is just going to cause more conflict.

01-10-2009, 12:36 PM
I thought for awhile that a one state solution might be the best idea too, won't work. For one, those of the Hamas thinking will target Jews. Second, if Hamas were successful there's every indication the majority of those in Gaza agree with them, birth rate differences would annihilate the Jews.

Like I said it requires forgiveness and effort. Neither of which is possible. Which is why there will be conflict till the Lord comes.

Little-Acorn
01-10-2009, 12:55 PM
There is only one problem with your soloution jeff, there is far too much common sense in it

There's another problem. Several factions in the so-called "Palestinians" want to destroy Israel and annihilate its people to the last man, woman, and child. There are also peaceable "Palestinians", decent people who don't care one way or the other about Israel and Jews, decent people who merely want to live their lives, raise their children, etc., and not bother or be bothered.

But the militant fanatical terrorist "Palestinians" are the ones causing the trouble. To no one's surprise, these people haven't been to interested in compromise. They make promises, then violate them as soon as the Israelis give them land or whatever, and start shooting again almost immediately, frequently using the very land Israel just gave them as a base for more terrorist operations.

I don't know of ANY solution to this, short of killing every last militant "Palestinian"... and I don't know how to do that either, without killing large numbers of non-militants the Pal terrorists keep hiding behind.

My guess is, there won't be a solution to this problem (that wasn't a hard guess, there hasn't been one in 500 years or more), until and unless the decent, non-militant "Palestinian" people get enough of it, rise up, and throw out their terrorist "Palestinian" brothers who keep up the hatred and the slaughter.

And, since unarmed people typically have a hard time throwing out armed people, I don't expect that to happen any time soon, either.

5stringJeff
01-10-2009, 12:59 PM
Good suggestions, 5stringer, and I would support them if I thought for a moment that international interference wouldn't again sabotage the agreements that only the Palestinians and Israelis should make. I've briefly discussed this in other threads but the way I see it the other Arab nations that treat the Palestinians like shit continue to rattle the chains of them and create unnecessay chaos, death, destruction and total misunderstanding amongst the relatively uneducated Palestinians and slink away into the desert with that "Who, me?" bullshit snickering look on their devilish faces!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, moondog won't even consider that observation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, there is a lot of outside interference in Palestinian politics. But, I believe that once the Palestinians get their own state, their rulers would be able to look at such interfering parties and tell them, "We're equals now, so mind your own business."

I hadn't heard that, but a terrain map of the region shows a lot of mountainous terrain in the West Bank. But again, in a two-state system, an attack by Palestine would be the beginning of a war between two states - one that Israel would almost certainly win. And Palestine, as a state, would avoid losing a war against Israel at all costs, meaning they wouldn't start one in the first place.

5stringJeff
01-10-2009, 01:01 PM

It (any type of forgiveness) won't happen in the current environment, which is why a two-state solution is the only way to go. It also gives both Jewish Israelis and Muslim Palestinians the right to self-determination as distinct peoples, which, of course, is one of the major talking point of the pro-Palestinian camp.

namvet
01-10-2009, 02:21 PM
the final soultion for Muslims. genocide

crin63
01-10-2009, 02:25 PM
There are certain geographical and tactical advantages for all sides involved, CR.

Are we as Americans now to start calling shots based on that or don't you think we should eliminate international interferences including our own as the Israelis and Palestinians work out their own problems?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

As long as we interfere there is no hope for the reconciliation of the principals in this case. How many trillions of American dollars, thousands of lives, and decades of our time will it take to prove that to you?!?!??!?!???!?!??!

As a very simple and correct given, war is not the answer.

Cool one?!?!?!???!!???!??!?!?!

Psychoblues

As long as there is an Islam there will never be peace for Jews in Israel. We need to support Israel financially and militarily but we need to untie their hands so they can deal with their neighbors however they see fit with our unwavering support. Even if that means war, however that is not the solution I would hope for.

namvet
01-10-2009, 02:29 PM
only a total war will end it. every other effort has failed

Psychoblues
01-11-2009, 01:40 AM
You fuckin' Armageddonists astound me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only a total war will end it. every other effort has failed

War is Peace. Black is White. Poor is Rich. Dark is Light. You ain't much in extrapolation are you, nv?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

Could I offer you a poem or perhaps some other art to settle your obviously troubled mind?!?!?!?!??!?!??!

Psychoblues

PostmodernProphet
01-11-2009, 08:14 AM
the only thing I can think of that would solve it is to relocate all the Jews to Nevada and all the Palestinians to Mongolia and turn the west end of the Meditaranian into a wasteland that nobody wants....

FSUK
01-11-2009, 09:02 AM
The solution is simple, israel to return all occupied land back to the palestinians, END THE FUCKING OCCUPATION. And have east jerusalem as the pales capital. Permit the return of illegally displaced refugees the terror state of israel.

Painful concessions a are needed by both sides, but israel needs realize that peace is not attainable by killing 800 people and wounding 3000 in 7 days.

And before people say '' oh its a war, innocents get killed'' - its not a war. Gaza is not a fucking country, its a tiny strip of land, that israel is pounding, in order to show the jewish population that they are 'tough on terror'- its not a war, israel has created hamas, israel is to blame for all this violence. israel knows that if it ends occupation it will bring peace, but its doesnt want peace. they want to butcher the innocent, and just try to keep a lid on the tensions.

namvet
01-11-2009, 09:52 AM
and where may I ask, are the photo's/vids of dead Jewish women and children???? well where are they??? lets see em.

Gaffer
01-11-2009, 10:23 AM
We have in Israel another front in the war with islam. It will not end with Israeli concessions. It will only end when islam has been eradicated. The pals were offered the concessions they demanded years ago. The total destruction of Israel was not included in the deal so they turned it down.

The land captured and occupied by Israel is strategically located territory that they would be stupid to give up, as the giving back of gaza has shown. There is only one arab goal concerning Israel. The complete destruction of the country and all Jewish people.

The destruction of the Jews is just the beginning of the eradication of all infidels by the muslims. The only way to stop the fighting is the eradication of islam.

All true muslims are the enemies of everyone else in the world. To believe differently is just foolishness. And to believe that only a small minority of muslims are responsible for the violence is also foolish. The goal of islam is the subjugation of the entire world. It states it in the koran and the hadaiths. And it calls for it to be done by any means necessary.

namvet
01-11-2009, 10:43 AM
Hitler tried to conquer the world with an Army. the ragheads are doing with their dicks. they breed like cockroach's.

Gaffer
01-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Hitler tried to conquer the world with an Army. the ragheads are doing with their dicks. they breed like cockroach's.

Yep they do. And the goal is to creat a majority of people in democratic areas and vote themselves into power. Once they are in control the slaughter will start.

crin63
01-11-2009, 11:31 AM
We have in Israel another front in the war with islam. It will not end with Israeli concessions. It will only end when islam has been eradicated. The pals were offered the concessions they demanded years ago. The total destruction of Israel was not included in the deal so they turned it down.

The land captured and occupied by Israel is strategically located territory that they would be stupid to give up, as the giving back of gaza has shown. There is only one arab goal concerning Israel. The complete destruction of the country and all Jewish people.

The destruction of the Jews is just the beginning of the eradication of all infidels by the muslims. The only way to stop the fighting is the eradication of islam.

All true muslims are the enemies of everyone else in the world. To believe differently is just foolishness. And to believe that only a small minority of muslims are responsible for the violence is also foolish. The goal of islam is the subjugation of the entire world. It states it in the koran and the hadaiths. And it calls for it to be done by any means necessary.

Well said!

PostmodernProphet
01-11-2009, 01:13 PM
The solution is simple, israel to return all occupied land back to the palestinians
the problem is you ignore the equally simple solution that the Palestinians return all the occupied land back to the Israelis......

Hobbit
01-11-2009, 01:25 PM
the only thing I can think of that would solve it is to relocate all the Jews to Nevada and all the Palestinians to Mongolia and turn the west end of the Meditaranian into a wasteland that nobody wants....

That's what the Romans did. It seemed to work for a while, then that whole Holocaust thing happened because it seems like there's really no place safe for Jews in the world. I say the 'Palestinians' have had their chance for peace on their terms, and since they won't accept that, we let Israel off the leash and tell them to do what they have to do.

FSUK
01-11-2009, 06:29 PM
your a bunch of fucking racists, you all sound just like the israeli media spokespeople, regurgitating bullshit from propaganda spread in the US/israeli media.

crin63
01-11-2009, 11:40 PM
your a bunch of fucking racists, you all sound just like the israeli media spokespeople, regurgitating bullshit from propaganda spread in the US/israeli media.

It has nothing to do race. I'm anti-Islam.

LiberalNation
01-11-2009, 11:46 PM
xenophobic then?

01-12-2009, 02:46 AM

Racists? For realizing that people who want genocide can't be appeased? how do you appease someone whose goal is your death? Only chop off your hand? they wont accept that.

Hence, why there is a stalemate to begin with. Having two states isnt going to solve the problem Because its just going to continue the two sides fighting.

This isnt a fight over property. It isnt a fight for self determination. It's a fight where literally one side is using terrorism to wipe out and utterly destroy their opponent's lives.

But for some reason people think that by supporting the Palestinians, who have been trying to wipe Israel off the map for decades, in getting these other things they arent trying for, they will stop fighting. But they wont. And it's the Palestinians who have to stop fighting because they are the ones who wont.

No the only thing short of utter annilation that's going to solve this problem is the Lord changing the hearts of the people until they have no desire to injure one another.

FSUK
01-12-2009, 10:05 AM
hahahahahahahha you guys are suck dicks, and i mean fucking dicks. have you read the koran? no, please tell me who here has read the koran??

Im certain none of you have, maybe you have read little extracts of translations, from right wing sources or maybe you have read bits without reading the prior or following verses.

you guys are so ignorant and its people like you that cause all the hatred in the world. fucking dicks.

go and educate yourselves, before you spurt such inflammatory material.

islam stands for peace, you see the islam that you are talking about- is the islam that al qaeda and radicals talk about. 99% of muslims follow true islam- which teaches tolerance and not violence. They do not want take over the world. fucking dicks

crin63
01-12-2009, 10:23 AM
xenophobic then?

No, not all.

My position comes from a clear and educated understanding of Islam.

I read many chapters of the koran. Its a satanic inspired work created in the delusional mind of an illiterate pedophile.

crin63
01-12-2009, 10:41 AM
hahahahahahahha you guys are suck dicks, and i mean fucking dicks. have you read the koran? no, please tell me who here has read the koran??

Im certain none of you have, maybe you have read little extracts of translations, from right wing sources or maybe you have read bits without reading the prior or following verses.

you guys are so ignorant and its people like you that cause all the hatred in the world. fucking dicks.

islam stands for peace, you see the islam that you are talking about- is the islam that al qaeda and radicals talk about. 99% of muslims follow true islam- which teaches tolerance and not violence. They do not want take over the world. fucking dicks

I know Islam's peace. The one that butchers Christians, mutilates women and girls for kicks, beats and kills women and girls because they are property and considered equal to dogs. Yeah, I understand your peace.

Gaffer
01-12-2009, 11:02 AM

yes, I can just feel the love and tolerance pouring off your post. And your love and tolerance of Israel is dripping from this board.

I have had to read translated excepts. Including the full text so that it wasn't taken out of context. There is no love taught in the koran. Only hatred. The followers of islam are not asked to do things. They are order. Heaven is promised to them only for performing evil acts.

And my favorite part is that you can't read a translation of the koran. You must learn arabic to fully understand the meaning. Even tho to learn arabic you need to translate things yourself. In order to read it you need to learn arabic there by beginning your subjugation.

Your so called prophet didn't ever prophesize anything. He just gave orders and made demands. The term Yurt uses of calling him a profit definitely fits better.

namvet
01-12-2009, 11:23 AM

exacty. look at Britain. their taking over. dictating to the gov how to treat them. how to act in front of em. what to say and how to say it. Britain's been nutered. remember the EU going up in flames??? the ragheads tried to burn it all down. france, germany, norway, sweden. if you say anything aginst them or their alleged religion its off with your head. Jihad against these gov's. nobody has the guts to stand up against them now for fear of protests or reprisals. their taking over by shear numbers.

LiberalNation
01-12-2009, 12:37 PM
No, not all.

My position comes from a clear and educated understanding of Islam.

I read many chapters of the koran. Its a satanic inspired work created in the delusional mind of an illiterate pedophile.

one could say the same about most of the bible.

crin63
01-12-2009, 01:17 PM
one could say the same about most of the bible.

But one would be incorrect in that case.

LiberalNation
01-12-2009, 01:59 PM
all those old testament guys had brides who were still children. If it bleeds it breeds.....

there is a lot of war and killing in the bible. By the time jesus comes along he looks like a saint sure enough.

FSUK
01-12-2009, 05:12 PM
gaffer- you are a wanker

manu1959
01-12-2009, 05:15 PM
gaffer- you are a wanker

maybe so ..... but he is correct .....

namvet
01-12-2009, 06:06 PM
gaffer- you are a wanker

http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/win.task.messages/advanced.bullshit.wizard.gif

FSUK
01-13-2009, 06:46 AM
you guys are swallowing the 'islam' that you see hijacked by the media and al qaeda.

The killing of kids, women and oppression is done by fucking zionists. I dont hate jews, infact judaism is the closest religion and to islam. They worship the same supreme GOD. zionism is different from judaism.

Again, people dont know the koran in scholarly detail, the same applies to the torah.

PostmodernProphet
01-13-2009, 09:14 AM
all those old testament guys had brides who were still children. If it bleeds it breeds.....

there is a lot of war and killing in the bible. By the time jesus comes along he looks like a saint sure enough.

I would say by definition, if they were considered old enough to be married they weren't considered 'children'.....when boys had their bar mitzvah, today at 13, they were considered adults.....

Gaffer
01-13-2009, 09:22 AM
you guys are swallowing the 'islam' that you see hijacked by the media and al qaeda.

The killing of kids, women and oppression is done by fucking zionists. I dont hate jews, infact judaism is the closest religion and to islam. They worship the same supreme GOD. zionism is different from judaism.

Again, people dont know the koran in scholarly detail, the same applies to the torah.

The media that fails to mention that a guy who killed a bunch of people in a store was muslim, the media that won't use the word terrorist and calls them freedom fighters. The media that reports whatever al queda and hamas say as fact while what the governments say as lies. The media that posts staged pictures, cropped and photo shopped pictures as factual. You mean that media?

Judaism is only close to islam as it was nearest to islam when old momo created it, using bits of all the surrounding religions. He chose allah as it was the most popular of the arab gods. A true muslim will only use allah as the name of god.

Zionism is the belief in one day reestablishing the country of Israel as a Jewish state. Since that has already occurred there are no Zionists. Only Israeli's. Therefore you hate Israeli's. It's really that simple. And if the Israeli's were all gone where would you turn your hate to then?

LiberalNation
01-13-2009, 09:23 AM
which is why crin statments of Islam doing it while the others didn't is crap, a quarter of the book is the same stories and prophets.

LiberalNation
01-13-2009, 09:24 AM
and gaff Im sure I'll take my Islamic theory and teaching from a christian with a hatred for islam cuz that sure don't reek and infactual bias.

FSUK
01-13-2009, 09:54 AM
The media that fails to mention that a guy who killed a bunch of people in a store was muslim, the media that won't use the word terrorist and calls them freedom fighters. The media that reports whatever al queda and hamas say as fact while what the governments say as lies. The media that posts staged pictures, cropped and photo shopped pictures as factual. You mean that media?

Judaism is only close to islam as it was nearest to islam when old momo created it, using bits of all the surrounding religions. He chose allah as it was the most popular of the arab gods. A true muslim will only use allah as the name of god.

Zionism is the belief in one day reestablishing the country of Israel as a Jewish state. Since that has already occurred there are no Zionists. Only Israeli's. Therefore you hate Israeli's. It's really that simple. And if the Israeli's were all gone where would you turn your hate to then?

Arab God'S? there was and is only one GOD in islam and christianity, and judaism- its the same GOD. except muslims refer to GOD as ALLAH. its just an arabic term for GOD. so its the same GOD that ehud olmert worships, ie- the same that the hamas leader worships. so gaffer, your a racist fuck. and simply are a zionist in your beliefs, or actually 'zionist neocon'. zionists are not 'real' jews. zionists are the Al-qaeda of judaism. extremist bastards that have hijacked and distorted their faiths.

FSUK
01-13-2009, 10:05 AM

i have no hatred towards israel nor jewish peopke. But, i hate zionist terrorism. and get your facts right about islam, as your sounding like a neocon puppet or should i say muppet. go and get educated.

stephanie
01-13-2009, 10:05 AM
gaffer- you are a wanker

you are a dim bulb.
if you're so worried about the palestinian people, why don't you go and become a human shield for them..I'm sure they would appreciate it..

FSUK
01-13-2009, 10:12 AM
you are a dim bulb.
if you're so worried about the palestinian people, why don't you go and become a human shield for them..I'm sure they would appreciate it..

just read your above post, clearly shows that you dont give a shit about innocent palestinans. oh i forgot, your one of them zionists that thinks palestinians are inferior to israelis. you have the mindset '' oh they are brown, and muslime, so they all must be terrorists, they aint humans'' stephanie- open your eyes, and stop watching your bullshit american news channels.

Gaffer
01-13-2009, 10:13 AM
Arab God'S? there was and is only one GOD in islam and christianity, and judaism- its the same GOD. except muslims refer to GOD as ALLAH. its just an arabic term for GOD. so its the same GOD that ehud olmert worships, ie- the same that the hamas leader worships. so gaffer, your a racist fuck. and simply are a zionist in your beliefs, or actually 'zionist neocon'. zionists are not 'real' jews. zionists are the Al-qaeda of judaism. extremist bastards that have hijacked and distorted their faiths.

Hey call me more names. It really adds to your debating skills. You know nothing of history do you. The a-rabs had many gods. allah was the moon god. He was being worshiped as one of many for a thousand years before old momo came along. Where do you think they got the crescent moon that is used by islam? You really should study up on your own religion. Maybe expand beyond it to real history instead of the koran inspired a-rab bullshit.

I'm not a racist, I'm an islamobigot. Once again you attach a label that is not accurate. Keep trying porky.

:pee: islam

stephanie
01-13-2009, 10:16 AM
just read your above post, clearly shows that you dont give a shit about innocent palestinans. oh i forgot, your one of them zionists that thinks palestinians are inferior to israelis. you have the mindset '' oh they are brown, and muslime, so they all must be terrorists, they aint humans'' stephanie- open your eyes, and stop watching your bullshit american news channels.

and you are nothing but a whiner...
you would know about bullshit..

time for you to head to school, isn't it?

FSUK
01-13-2009, 10:22 AM
Hey call me more names. It really adds to your debating skills. You know nothing of history do you. The a-rabs had many gods. allah was the moon god. He was being worshiped as one of many for a thousand years before old momo came along. Where do you think they got the crescent moon that is used by islam? You really should study up on your own religion. Maybe expand beyond it to real history instead of the koran inspired a-rab bullshit.

I'm not a racist, I'm an islamobigot. Once again you attach a label that is not accurate. Keep trying porky.

:pee: islam

i really dont have energy to debate with islamophobic, racist, narrow minded and simply biggoted idiots. You dont have the capacity to understand real issues, its because of bigots like you- that wars are being waged. fucking bigot. its attitudes like yours that adds fuel to violence that we are seeing in the mid-east. go and have a beer.play some football.

FSUK
01-13-2009, 10:25 AM
and you are nothing but a whiner...
you would know about bullshit..

time for you to head to school, isn't it?

carry on supporting israeli terrorism, its fine stephanie. anyway, im sure we will have the same debate in 10 years time, if the zionists continue their illegal activities. fucking war criminals. oh and stephanie, try to think for yourself, stop reading the bullshit you get from the internet..and then putting the propaganda on here. think for yourself.

Gaffer
01-13-2009, 10:26 AM
i have no hatred towards israel nor jewish peopke. But, i hate zionist terrorism. and get your facts right about islam, as your sounding like a neocon puppet or should i say muppet. go and get educated.

You do hate the Jews and Israel. There are no Zionists. It's a term used by people like you so you can sound like your not a racist. You can't even be honest about that. At least I declare myself a bigot when it comes to islam.

Maybe we can start a send fsuk to gaza fund. Fly you to egypt and let you slip through the tunnels. You can help shoot rockets at Israeli grade schools.

May the pork be with you.

stephanie
01-13-2009, 10:30 AM
i really dont have energy to debate with islamophobic, racist, narrow minded and simply biggoted idiots. You dont have the capacity to understand real issues, its because of bigots like you- that wars are being waged. fucking bigot. its attitudes like yours that adds fuel to violence that we are seeing in the mid-east. go and have a beer.play some football.

translation:
Gaffer, you are way smarter then me and know what you're talking about, I can't feed you a line of shit that the BBc feeds me, so I'm just going to call you a bunch of names, and take my football and go back to my mommies basement..wwwwaaaaaaaa

:thumb:

FSUK
01-13-2009, 10:32 AM
You do hate the Jews and Israel. There are no Zionists. It's a term used by people like you so you can sound like your not a racist. You can't even be honest about that. At least I declare myself a bigot when it comes to islam.

Maybe we can start a send fsuk to gaza fund. Fly you to egypt and let you slip through the tunnels. You can help shoot rockets at Israeli grade schools.

May the pork be with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U9KvDJ11LU&feature=channel

watch the video- you zionist. real jews are peaceful people.

no thanks, i would rather not go to gaza, i mean i would not be allowed in from any side- as the zionists are not even letting journalists in. i wonder why? shoot rockets did you say? no thanks- you may go and eradicate another family in palestine.

namvet
01-13-2009, 10:34 AM

you dont give a shit about innocent palestinans

contradiction in terms. but your right WE DON'T

FSUK
01-13-2009, 10:34 AM
translation:
Gaffer, you are way smarter then me and know what you're talking about, I can't feed you a line of shit that the BBc feeds me, so I'm just going to call you a bunch of names, and take my football and go back to my mommies basement..wwwwaaaaaaaa

:thumb:

the zionists have banned the BBC from gaza, maybe because they tell the truth. which you obviously dont like.but, then again the the british are not controlled by zionism.unlike your great governance systems of USA.

Gaffer
01-13-2009, 10:35 AM

If you don't have the energy, then leave. No one's keeping you here. Keep posting your dribble and I will respond to it.

The violence in the middle east comes from one source. islam.

FSUK
01-13-2009, 10:35 AM
contradiction in terms. but your right WE DON'T

i know you dont. do you want a prize?. oh shit the zionists are still attacking gaza, still? what a shit army- gaza is not exactly the size of russia.

FSUK
01-13-2009, 10:39 AM
If you don't have the energy, then leave. No one's keeping you here. Keep posting your dribble and I will respond to it.

The violence in the middle east comes from one source. islam.

the cause of the violence are jewish extremists such as olmert and muslim extremists. however, the zionist massacres is the single major cause of instability in that region.

stephanie
01-13-2009, 10:43 AM
the Zionists have banned the BBC from gaza, maybe because they tell the truth. which you obviously dont like.but, then again the the british are not controlled by zionism.unlike your great governance systems of USA.

I'm not controlled by anyone, unlike you, I make up my own thoughts on things in the world..

I've said before, I feel bad for the Palestinian people, but they chose a terrorist group as their government, so they have to live with that decision.
until the people care more for peace, than a piece of land, not much anyone can do for them...

and like I said, if you care SO much, you should go over and sacrifice yourself for their cause..

Allah be with you..

Gaffer
01-13-2009, 10:49 AM
the zionists have banned the BBC from gaza, maybe because they tell the truth. which you obviously dont like.but, then again the the british are not controlled by zionism.unlike your great governance systems of USA.

The British are busy bending over for the muslims. Maybe the bbc has been banned because they are not telling the true story of what is going on with gaza. Maybe the bbc could set up cameras in some of the Israeli cities where quassam rockets are landing they could get a feel for why the Israeli's are doing what they have to do. Of course they should be banned from the bomb shelters because those pesky rockets can't hurt anybody.

namvet
01-13-2009, 10:51 AM
i know you dont. do you want a prize?. oh shit the zionists are still attacking gaza, still? what a shit army- gaza is not exactly the size of russia.

the prize is the end of Islam.................:dance:

FSUK
01-13-2009, 10:52 AM
I'm not controlled by anyone, unlike you, I make up my own thoughts on things in the world..

I've said before, I feel bad for the Palestinian people, but they chose a terrorist group as their government, so they have to live with that decision.
until the people care more for peace, than a piece of land, not much anyone can do for them...

and like I said, if you care SO much, you should go over and sacrifice yourself for their cause..

Allah be with you..

Im not some extremist.or crazy guy. i care for human rights, this issue in the middle east- trancends religion. its all about human rights and the value of life. Nearly every country in the world has condemned israeli actions in gaza, everyone has called for a ceasfire- yet Mr Bush, seems to be having problems calling for such a ceasfire. But, i guess its because he has a zionist Co** inside his ass. The UK, along with many many nations called for an imediate ceasfire- yet the violence from israel continues.

your remark about 'land'- re-read it. its because of the LAND that this whole dispute exists. cant you see that, give the land back. and there will be peace. you cant remove leaves from a tree, and expect the leaces not to grow back. you must remove the 'roots'. so if israel gave up occupied land, then hamas will im certain, not even touch a rocket. but israel will never have security- because those guys at hamas want their land back. and by bombing women and kids? is that the solution? is that going to bring security to the school in southern israel? no! its sad and disgusting that hamas murders innocent people, and same applies to the IDF/airforce etc...but the occupation is the root cause. you know it, and i know that. so stop it guys, you just play around the issues, and use the shameful justifications that are broadcasted by israeli spokespeople and media.

namvet
01-13-2009, 10:54 AM
The British are busy bending over for the muslims. Maybe the bbc has been banned because they are not telling the true story of what is going on with gaza. Maybe the bbc could set up cameras in some of the Israeli cities where quassam rockets are landing they could get a feel for why the Israeli's are doing what they have to do. Of course they should be banned from the bomb shelters because those pesky rockets can't hurt anybody.

The British are busy bending over for the muslims.

got that right !!!!! Muslims have the coal mine and the brits got the shaft ..........:laugh2:

namvet
01-13-2009, 10:55 AM
Im not some extremist.or crazy guy. i care for human rights, this issue in the middle east- trancends religion. its all about human rights and the value of life. Nearly every country in the world has condemned israeli actions in gaza, everyone has called for a ceasfire- yet Mr Bush, seems to be having problems calling for such a ceasfire. But, i guess its because he has a zionist Co** inside his ass. The UK, along with many many nations called for an imediate ceasfire- yet the violence from israel continues.

your remark about 'land'- re-read it. its because of the LAND that this whole dispute exists. cant you see that, give the land back. and there will be peace. you cant remove leaves from a tree, and expect the leaces not to grow back. you must remove the 'roots'. so if israel gave up occupied land, then hamas will im certain, not even touch a rocket. but israel will never have security- because those guys at hamas want their land back. and by bombing women and kids? is that the solution? is that going to bring security to the school in southern israel? no! its sad and disgusting that hamas murders innocent people, and same applies to the IDF/airforce etc...but the occupation is the root cause. you know it, and i know that. so stop it guys, you just play around the issues, and use the shameful justifications that are broadcasted by israeli spokespeople and media.

Im not some extremist.or crazy guy

we demand a recount !!!!!!

FSUK
01-13-2009, 10:56 AM
got that right !!!!! Muslims have the coal mine and the brits got the shaft ..........:laugh2:

wanker

FSUK
01-13-2009, 10:58 AM
the prize is the end of Islam.................:dance:

good for you. dick.

namvet
01-13-2009, 10:58 AM
wanker

we've been called a lot worse on here !!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh2:

stephanie
01-13-2009, 11:02 AM

your remark about 'land'- re-read it. its because of the LAND that this whole dispute exists. cant you see that, give the land back. and there will be peace. you cant remove leaves from a tree, and expect the tree not to grow back. you must remove the 'roots'. so if israel gave up occupied land, then humans will i'm certain, not even touch a rocket. but israel will never have security- because those guys at hamas want their land back. and by bombing women and kids? is that the solution? is that going to bring security to the school in southern israel? no! its sad and disgusting that hamas murders innocent people, and same applies to the IDF/airforce etc...but the occupation is the root cause. you know it, and i know that. so stop it guys, you just play around the issues, and use the shameful justifications that are broadcasted by israeli spokespeople and media.

you can't get it through you mush brain, can you.

You NEVER SURRENDER TO TERRORISM..

look in your own country for the reason.

you can care for human rights, but it doesn't help if the people you are worried about, are willing taking part in the problem.

like I said...until the people care more FOR PEACE, instead of a piece of land, they will continue on the path they are on.

FSUK
01-13-2009, 11:02 AM
we've been called a lot worse on here !!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh2:

im not trying to offend you by sayin wanker. dont get ur dick so excited.

your not worth it. long live israel.

stephanie
01-13-2009, 11:13 AM
im not trying to offend you by sayin wanker. dont get ur dick so excited.

your not worth it. long live israel.

there is no one here that could be offended by your childish name calling..

actually, you are not worth responding to, as you are just a walking parrot for Hamas..

worshipping Allah didn't teach you how to spell, did it?..

FSUK
01-13-2009, 11:22 AM
you can't get it through you mush brain, can you.

You NEVER SURRENDER TO TERRORISM..

look in your own country for the reason.

you can care for human rights, but it doesn't help if the people you are worried about, are willing taking part in the problem.

like I said...until the people care more FOR PEACE, instead of a piece of land, they will continue on the path they are on.

The UK sat down and talked to the IRA. peace.

Gaffer
01-13-2009, 11:26 AM

Let's see. gaza was given back to the pales. They immediately set up firing positions and started lobbing rockets into Israel. This year alone there were over 3000 rockets fired at Israel. Yet Israel is not suppose to retaliate. Why?

hamas doesn't want just land. They want the total destruction of Israel. They want all Israeli's dead. That is their stated goal. Giving them land just allows them more positions to fire from.

hamas only wants a cease fire so they can rearm and reposition their weapons. The only ones that will cease fire will be the Israeli's.

You are either a propagandist for the pals and hamas or you are a complete and total fool.

Gaffer
01-13-2009, 11:46 AM
The UK sat down and talked to the IRA. peace.

Not the same. The IRA didn't want the UK totally destroyed and all Brits killed. They weren't after genocide. They just wanted northern Ireland back with the rest of the country.

They also didn't sit in Ireland and shoot rockets daily into N. Ireland. Do you really think UK would have stood for that. Would the un have condemned the UK for making air strikes on IRA positions?

Israel wants the rocket attacks to stop. The suicide bombing to stop. The murder and terror squads to stop. They want to be left alone to purse their lives in peace.

hamas and the pals want Israel destroyed and all Jews dead.

Please explain where a compromise can be reached here.

Yurt
01-13-2009, 01:03 PM
hamas' charter and solutions:

CHARTER

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it." (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

"The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Muslim generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. "

"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."

SOLUTIONS

Sheik Yunus al-Astal, a Hamas legislator and imam, in a column in the weekly newspaper Al Risalah in 2008 discussed a Koranic verse suggesting that "suffering by fire is the Jews' destiny in this world and the next." Astal concluded "Therefore we are sure that the Holocaust is still to come upon the Jews. Ref IHT 1 April 08

Gaffer
01-13-2009, 01:24 PM
hamas' charter and solutions:

CHARTER

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it." (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

"The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Muslim generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. "

"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."

SOLUTIONS

Sheik Yunus al-Astal, a Hamas legislator and imam, in a column in the weekly newspaper Al Risalah in 2008 discussed a Koranic verse suggesting that "suffering by fire is the Jews' destiny in this world and the next." Astal concluded "Therefore we are sure that the Holocaust is still to come upon the Jews. Ref IHT 1 April 08

Dog gone it. Nowhere here do I see "love thy neighbor" "compromise" "Live and let live". In fact I don't see Zionist mentioned once either. Gee, do you think they will sit down and talk peace. Surely they can come to some sort of agreement. After all, all hamas is asking is the total annihilation of the Jewish race.

Gotta spread the rep around.

namvet
01-13-2009, 02:08 PM
I think the women and children have joined forces with Hamas. their right up there on the front lines. ha victims my ass.