PDA

View Full Version : Thanks New Orleans......

Sitarro
03-28-2007, 05:11 PM
Well how nice is it to live near a place that has had 11 murders since Friday. Most occuring in the Southwest section of Houston where a majority of New Orleans finer population has squatted for over a year and a half. The one today occured on a bus where a white guy brushed against a black guy and one of them pulled out a snub nose 38 and blew the other away. They didn't say who shot who yet but they did catch the shooter in the back of the bus with his hands up. A couple of weeks ago a young Texas A&M student from Houston disappeared for a week, a local black activist talked the exboyfriend into admitting that he killed her. She was strangled and supposedly thrown in a dumpster. After a week of politics about searching a million pounds of garbage to try to find her body the actual story came out, there wasn't going to be a body to find. The boyfriend cut her into tiny pieces and had all of the parts in the bathtub while over the course of three full days burned the parts in a barbecue pit on his balcony. The smell overwhelmed the entire complex and the police were called, he claimed he was cooking for a wedding. When the cop saw the meat in the tub he told him it was chicken thawing. I'm guessing this cop is not going to get promoted to detective.

This stuff can't be made up.

5stringJeff
03-28-2007, 05:28 PM
My mother teaches in the HISD. She said that after Katrina, there were entire high schools "taken over" by New Orleans gang member students. All the New Orleans kids acted like everyone owed them everything on a silver platter.

Gaffer
03-28-2007, 05:38 PM
After two years if NO can't get it together they never will. Now the other states have to put up with the garbage that got washed out of NO. The state and city are still being mismanaged and pocketing the assistance funds.

Mr. P
03-28-2007, 05:48 PM
After two years if NO can't get it together they never will. Now the other states have to put up with the garbage that got washed out of NO. The state and city are still being mismanaged and pocketing the assistance funds.

Down here when they tear a building down and the rats race into the near-by homes, we just KILL em.

03-28-2007, 05:55 PM
only 11? must be nice to live in such a paradise...

Baron Von Esslingen
03-29-2007, 03:40 AM
"To every person who has served and sacrificed in this emergency, I offer the gratitude of our country. And tonight I also offer this pledge of the American people: Throughout the area hit by the hurricane, we will do what it takes. We will stay as long as it takes to help citizens rebuild their communities and their lives. And all who question the future of the Crescent City need to know: There is no way to imagine America without New Orleans, and this great city will rise again."

Still waiting. Thanks, George. For nothing.

Nukeman
03-29-2007, 05:41 AM
Instead of waiting get off your ass and do for yourself!!! I hate whinny lazy people with thier hand out.....

:lame2: :fu:

03-29-2007, 10:38 AM

That's the problem with the left, you guys expect someone else to do the work and when it doesnt happen fast enough or at all you get angry.

I have to agree with nukeman. If you really care get off your ass and help. and if you don't then stop whining about it.

And just so you know, the city has been given plenty of funds. Problem is the local government is so corrupt its not funny.

krisy
03-29-2007, 11:23 AM

A lot of those people have no one to blame but themsleves. After how poorly the immediate aftermath was handled by STATE and LOCAL authorities,I have to wonder why they would vote back into office that Nagin. A lot of these people as stated allready moved to Texas and disrupted lives,commited crimes. Doesn't that say a little as to why the city is sitll full of crap? They just moved on and took their crime somewhere else.

They have a duty to take care of their city,and I guarantee not many of them have done a darn thing to help out anyone,including themselves. I don't care if the city was rich in culture or not,there was crime and bullcrap happening before Katrina even hit.

grunt
03-29-2007, 11:34 AM
The only problem with Katrina was that it didn't just drag the whole waste of a city called New Orleans out to the middle of the gulf.

Hagbard Celine
03-29-2007, 12:26 PM
The only problem with Katrina was that it didn't just drag the whole waste of a city called New Orleans out to the middle of the gulf.

Wow, what an enlightened point of view :clap: Thanks for sharing.

grunt
03-29-2007, 12:43 PM
Wow, what an enlightened point of view :clap: Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome.

glockmail
03-29-2007, 01:06 PM
The only problem with Katrina was that it didn't just drag the whole waste of a city called New Orleans out to the middle of the gulf. You'd never see me there, pre or post Katrina.

lily
03-29-2007, 01:44 PM
Well how nice is it to live near a place that has had 11 murders since Friday. Most occuring in the Southwest section of Houston where a majority of New Orleans finer population has squatted for over a year and a half. The one today occured on a bus where a white guy brushed against a black guy and one of them pulled out a snub nose 38 and blew the other away. They didn't say who shot who yet but they did catch the shooter in the back of the bus with his hands up. A couple of weeks ago a young Texas A&M student from Houston disappeared for a week, a local black activist talked the exboyfriend into admitting that he killed her. She was strangled and supposedly thrown in a dumpster. After a week of politics about searching a million pounds of garbage to try to find her body the actual story came out, there wasn't going to be a body to find. The boyfriend cut her into tiny pieces and had all of the parts in the bathtub while over the course of three full days burned the parts in a barbecue pit on his balcony. The smell overwhelmed the entire complex and the police were called, he claimed he was cooking for a wedding. When the cop saw the meat in the tub he told him it was chicken thawing. I'm guessing this cop is not going to get promoted to detective.

This stuff can't be made up.

I'm curious, do you have a link to these article? I just want to be sure I'm blaming the right people. I'd hate to blame someone from New Orleans and not a Texan for these murders.

grunt
03-29-2007, 01:55 PM
You'd never see me there, pre or post Katrina.

I grew up in Pensacola, FL. It's about 4 hrs east of NO. When I was young my friends and I would drive over to Mardi Gras. I've been to Mardi Gras 5 times. Each time I saw either a stabbing, shooting, pick-pocket, beating with clubs etc. I thought, well this is Mardi Gras not typical NO. Well, let me tell you from other experiences while visiting, NO is like that 24hr a day, 7 days a week. Not the crowds, but the crime. It's a shithole. The people are shit, the city officials are shit, everything except the food is shit. lol

I stand by my first post.

glockmail
03-29-2007, 02:00 PM
I grew up in Pensacola, FL. It's about 4 hrs east of NO. When I was young my friends and I would drive over to Mardi Gras. I've been to Mardi Gras 5 times. Each time I saw either a stabbing, shooting, pick-pocket, beating with clubs etc. I thought, well this is Mardi Gras not typical NO. Well, let me tell you from other experiences while visiting, NO is like that 24hr a day, 7 days a week. Not the crowds, but the crime. It's a shithole. The people are shit, the city officials are shit, everything except the food is shit. lol

I stand by my first post.

I've heard that as well, and the post Katrina stories just as bad, with corruption from the cops on out of state contractors trying to help the situation.

Screw NO I don't need it.

Mr. P
03-29-2007, 02:23 PM
NO is the septic tank of Louisiana. I’ve spent many nights in hotels there and never left the property except to return to the airport.:pee:

gabosaurus
03-29-2007, 06:06 PM

And all of this stuff can be attributed to Katrina evacuees?
Dude, you are thick. :laugh2:

Baron Von Esslingen
03-30-2007, 01:36 AM
I guess all that talk Bush made about rebuilding New Orleans is just talk then. We see how the neocons on board feel about the place. I guess it explains why the place is still devastated and barely functioning. Bush is so distainful of NO he didn't even mention it in his latest State Of The Union address.

Baron Von Esslingen
03-30-2007, 01:37 AM
Instead of waiting get off your ass and do for yourself!!! I hate whinny lazy people with thier hand out.....

:lame2: :fu:

You first. :fu: :fu: :fu:

Baron Von Esslingen
03-30-2007, 01:44 AM
That's the problem with the left, you guys expect someone else to do the work and when it doesnt happen fast enough or at all you get angry.

We expect a grandstanding president to keep his promises. He cannot. Liar.

I have to agree with nukeman. If you really care get off your ass and help. and if you don't then stop whining about it.

I spent a week there last year helping Habitat for Humanity. What have you done, Mr Mouth? Yeah, I thought so.

And just so you know, the city has been given plenty of funds. Problem is the local government is so corrupt its not funny.

Giving funds to a city that was devastated by the hurricane and whose infrastructure was destroyed is nothing short of criminally stupid. Expect your money to disappear. In every other federal disaster relief plan, the aid is federalized so it can get to where it needs to go. That didn't happen here because the Bush people could not be bothered. They had ONE FEMA guy there when the disaster struck even though they had three days warning of the impending storm. They shipped thousands of trailers that are sitting in Arkansas now because the feds refuse to allow them into the flood plain. They haven't even torn down all the ruined homes yet. Tell me again who clusterfucked this city.

Sitarro
03-30-2007, 02:28 AM
And all of this stuff can be attributed to Katrina evacuees?
Dude, you are thick. :laugh2:

Really? I'm thick? Let's see who is a naive apologist for low life garbage from New Orleans, could it be you?.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15363306/

Houston ties murder increase to Katrina
Authorities say influx of hurricane evacuees contributed to crime spike

AP

• Most viewed on MSNBC.com

Updated: 9:40 p.m. CT Oct 21, 2006
HOUSTON - Evacuees from Hurricane Katrina have contributed to an increase in Houston’s annual murder rate, which could climb this year to its highest level in more than a decade, police said.

Houston had 316 homicides as of Oct. 16. That’s an increase of 25 percent from the 252 slayings tallied at this time last year, putting the city on pace to record nearly 400 killings before the end of 2006.

“We recognize that the homicide rate is up as far as raw numbers and as well as percentages relative to the population,” Capt. Dwayne Ready said. “We also recognize that Katrina evacuees continue to have an impact on the murder rate.”
When Katrina swamped New Orleans last year, 250,000 people fled to Houston. As many as 150,000 evacuees remain in the city.

Houston’s homicide rate has been much higher in the past, especially 1981, when the city was dubbed the nation’s murder capital with 701 slayings. Even if the city reaches 400 homicides, Ready said, “it’s not a bleak picture.”

At least 65 slayings in 2006 have been classified as Katrina-related, meaning either the victim, suspect or both evacuated to Houston after Katrina. Police have not kept records of how evacuees have affected crime rates other than homicide.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/6215677/detail.html

Houston's Homicide Rate Up 50 Percent In 2006
20 Percent Of Killings Linked To Katrina Evacuees
POSTED: 12:13 pm CST January 18, 2006
UPDATED: 5:54 pm CST January 18, 2006

HOUSTON -- The Houston Police Department released new statistics Wednesday that showed a higher murder rate and linked 20 percent of the homicides to Hurricane Katrina evacuees, KPRC Local 2 reported.
Houston Police Chief Harold Hurtt said the city's homicide rate is up 50 percent in 2006 compared to the same time period last year. As of Jan. 17, 2006, Houston police had reported to 21 homicides. In 2005, the department reported 14 homicides as of Jan. 18.
Between September and December of 2005, Hurricane Katrina evacuees were either suspects or victims in 23 killings

Hurtt said the department has a better system in place now to track all crimes involving hurricane evacuees.
"One of the things we hope we do is use them to convince (the Federal Emergency Management Agency) for any reimbursement and also make contributions to the city so that we can provide policing for that population and the rest of Houston, going forward," Hurtt said.
The city of Houston has already asked FEMA for $6 million for extra policing.

03-30-2007, 04:12 AM
We expect a grandstanding president to keep his promises. He cannot. Liar.

I spent a week there last year helping Habitat for Humanity. What have you done, Mr Mouth? Yeah, I thought so.

Giving funds to a city that was devastated by the hurricane and whose infrastructure was destroyed is nothing short of criminally stupid. Expect your money to disappear. In every other federal disaster relief plan, the aid is federalized so it can get to where it needs to go. That didn't happen here because the Bush people could not be bothered. They had ONE FEMA guy there when the disaster struck even though they had three days warning of the impending storm. They shipped thousands of trailers that are sitting in Arkansas now because the feds refuse to allow them into the flood plain. They haven't even torn down all the ruined homes yet. Tell me again who clusterfucked this city.

1. New Orleans has gotten plenty of money from the President, through both the government and through his incentives for private donations. It's not the President's fault that the local government is corrupt and incompetant.

2. I don't really care about the rebuilding effort. I'm not whining for others to fix the problem. Thus it really doesn't matter what I've done to fix the problem since it's not my problem and I have more important things to deal with.

3. Again, the problem here is the local government, not the federal government. The federal government has absolutely no Constitutional authority to do disaster relief to begin with. The fact that the people are compassionate enough to ignore the constitution and give you money when its illegal should solicite gratitude from those receiving such a gift. But rather than show any gratitude whatsoever, you and those in New Orleans have been acting like little children who are entitled to free money without any gratitude whatsoever.

4. Let the market do it's job. The market is a far better tool for rebuilding New Orleans than the government is. As needs desire, hard working people rise up to fulfill those needs. Through their hard work they generate wealth for themselves and the local community. It was the market that built New Orleans to begin with. There was no federal government to build it up then. Why should they do it now? I think it's incredibly insulting to people everywhere to assume that they somehow cant manage to accomplish something without the government. I guarentee you that if the government stopped interfearing, that New Orleans would be rebuilt faster than it is now.

Abbey Marie
03-30-2007, 10:37 AM
Really? I'm thick? Let's see who is a naive apologist for low life garbage from New Orleans, could it be you?.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15363306/

Houston ties murder increase to Katrina
Authorities say influx of hurricane evacuees contributed to crime spike

AP

• Most viewed on MSNBC.com

Updated: 9:40 p.m. CT Oct 21, 2006
HOUSTON - Evacuees from Hurricane Katrina have contributed to an increase in Houston’s annual murder rate, which could climb this year to its highest level in more than a decade, police said.

Houston had 316 homicides as of Oct. 16. That’s an increase of 25 percent from the 252 slayings tallied at this time last year, putting the city on pace to record nearly 400 killings before the end of 2006.

“We recognize that the homicide rate is up as far as raw numbers and as well as percentages relative to the population,” Capt. Dwayne Ready said. “We also recognize that Katrina evacuees continue to have an impact on the murder rate.”
When Katrina swamped New Orleans last year, 250,000 people fled to Houston. As many as 150,000 evacuees remain in the city.

Houston’s homicide rate has been much higher in the past, especially 1981, when the city was dubbed the nation’s murder capital with 701 slayings. Even if the city reaches 400 homicides, Ready said, “it’s not a bleak picture.”

At least 65 slayings in 2006 have been classified as Katrina-related, meaning either the victim, suspect or both evacuated to Houston after Katrina. Police have not kept records of how evacuees have affected crime rates other than homicide.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/6215677/detail.html

:clap: Nicely refuted, Sitarro. I would say "owned", but that seems like such a 'guy' phrase!

Nukeman
03-30-2007, 12:37 PM
You first. :fu: :fu: :fu:

I'm not whinnig for a free handout and bitching it doesnt come fast enough so why dont you go fuck yourself while your waiting for Uncle Sam to give you something you really dont deserve:finger3: :finger3: :fu: :fu:

Baron Von Esslingen
03-31-2007, 01:34 AM
I'm not whinnig for a free handout and bitching it doesnt come fast enough so why dont you go fuck yourself while your waiting for Uncle Sam to give you something you really dont deserve:finger3: :finger3: :fu: :fu:

Well, I'm not "whinnig" either. I only expect the Liar to stick to his promises. I don't happen to live in NO so I'm not getting anything out of this deal to begin with but the residents of NO deserve better and they are not getting it. Last time I checked they are still Americans.

Perhaps if they were an Iraqi city Halliburton would be contracted to come in and do nothing and waste billions of taxpayers money. :upyours: :321: :ahole:

grunt
03-31-2007, 01:48 AM
Well, I'm not "whinnig" either. I only expect the Liar to stick to his promises. I don't happen to live in NO so I'm not getting anything out of this deal to begin with but the residents of NO deserve better and they are not getting it. Last time I checked they are still Americans.

Perhaps if they were an Iraqi city Halliburton would be contracted to come in and do nothing and waste billions of taxpayers money. :upyours: :321: :ahole:

lol. Yeah, America owes something to retards that don't have the brains to walk 5 miles out of a fish bowl that's about to fill up with water.

Baron Von Esslingen
03-31-2007, 02:22 AM
lol. Yeah, America owes something to retards that don't have the brains to walk 5 miles out of a fish bowl that's about to fill up with water.

It's called compassionate conservatism, or hadn't you heard? Careful, your Social Darwinism is showing.

03-31-2007, 03:12 AM
It's called compassionate conservatism, or hadn't you heard? Careful, your Social Darwinism is showing.

Again, they received monetary, regulatory, and tax relief as promised. its not the Presidents fault that the local governments and individuals recieving the gifts are so corrupt. It's not the President's fault that rather than take care of their needs, people used the relief money they recieved to go to strip clubs and wasted it on other things...

Compassion can't help if people wont accept it.

glockmail
03-31-2007, 09:00 AM
We expect a grandstanding president to keep his promises. He cannot. Liar...... He made the mistake of giving the Democrats in charge of fullfilling his promises money to get the job done, and they have proved that they are incapable.

glockmail
03-31-2007, 09:00 AM
Again, they received monetary, regulatory, and tax relief as promised. its not the Presidents fault that the local governments and individuals recieving the gifts are so corrupt. It's not the President's fault that rather than take care of their needs, people used the relief money they recieved to go to strip clubs and wasted it on other things...

Oops. Looks like you said it before I did.

lily
03-31-2007, 02:53 PM

Baron, I don't understand why you don't give Halliburton the acknowledgement they deserve. I mean they let go perfectly willing citizens of NO that wanted to work, which would have given them the money to actually pay their bills and become productive citizens to hire illegals for less money and......oh wait.......they pocketed the extra money......never mind.

http://host295.ipowerweb.com/~lawatchd/Pieces-Articles/HalliburtonHiresIllegalsForNewOrleans.htm

lily
03-31-2007, 02:57 PM
He made the mistake of giving the Democrats in charge of fullfilling his promises money to get the job done, and they have proved that they are incapable.

Ahem!

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/14/national/nationalspecial/14spend.html?ex=1284350400&en=c6290e3edb2b49ad&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss

Baron Von Esslingen
04-01-2007, 01:17 AM

Man, that "Welfare Queen" mantra of old Ronnie Ray-gun really had a big impact on you. Take the most outrageous example of abuse you can find, act as if it were the norm and then condemn everybody with a broad brush.

The vast majority of people did exactly what was intended with their money but that money was intended to give them some relief. Bush promised to rebuild the city. Ain't happened yet, slick. If you are so easily confused by the personal relief that was given to displaced people and the governmental relief that was supposed to assist people in rebuilding their homes or finding new homes, then you have a bigger conceptual problem than can be dealt with in an internet discussion board.

Holla back at me when houses get built for people to return to NO to actually live in, OK?

stephanie
04-01-2007, 01:45 AM
Man, that "Welfare Queen" mantra of old Ronnie Ray-gun really had a big impact on you. Take the most outrageous example of abuse you can find, act as if it were the norm and then condemn everybody with a broad brush.

The vast majority of people did exactly what was intended with their money but that money was intended to give them some relief. Bush promised to rebuild the city. Ain't happened yet, slick. If you are so easily confused by the personal relief that was given to displaced people and the governmental relief that was supposed to assist people in rebuilding their homes or finding new homes, then you have a bigger conceptual problem than can be dealt with in an Internet discussion board.

Holla back at me when houses get built for people to return to NO to actually live in, OK?

:lame2:
Wow, President Bush promised to rebuild A CITY...
I didn't realise that NO didn't have their own government....When did THAT HAPPEN????

Sitarro
04-01-2007, 02:01 AM
Baron, I don't understand why you don't give Halliburton the acknowledgement they deserve. I mean they let go perfectly willing citizens of NO that wanted to work, which would have given them the money to actually pay their bills and become productive citizens to hire illegals for less money and......oh wait.......they pocketed the extra money......never mind.

http://host295.ipowerweb.com/~lawatchd/Pieces-Articles/HalliburtonHiresIllegalsForNewOrleans.htm

Sure, Halliburton did that, they manufactured the Hurricane too....they are pure evil.....:finger3:

Nukeman
04-01-2007, 07:20 AM
displaced people and the governmental relief that was supposed to assist people in rebuilding their homes or finding new homes, then you have a bigger conceptual problem than can be dealt with in an internet discussion board.

They "the people of NO" were given a vast amount of relief from the "FEDERAL" government. They were put in in hotels, houses, and trailer for the last 2 years. I'm sorry if you cant get your shit straight in 2 years you have a serious problem, I would like to add that no where in the constitution does it say the government will take care of you in a natural disaster. This came into being about 75 years ago prior to that time NO ONE recieved this type of aid. These people should feel lucky the Federal Government stepped in.

Keep in mind the Federal government does not have authority to come in and dictate how the state will spend its money. You talk about the infrastructure and government being distroyed in NO what the hell about the rest of the state, it wasnt distroyed!! You know where the Governer lives and all the state government. NO is not the capitol of Louisiana

You also conviently forget all the towns and cities in Mississippi that pulled up their boots and cleaned there own towns "WITHOUT" the Federal Government, or very little help!

You have picked the wrong city to champion this is a dirty discussting cesspool of a city that only deserves to be washed away into the gulf. Before you ask I lived in NO for 2 years it was the most horrible place I have ever lived with the corruption present in EVERYTHING you do, or try to have done.

Here's a little side note on Federal relief. A town in Southern Indiana, made up mostly of Amish, was completely distroyed by tornados. The red Cross and FEMA set up tables and command centers to "HELP" Guess what no one used thier services they did for themselves which is exatly what the residents of NO should and could have done....

Baron Von Esslingen
04-01-2007, 02:22 PM
They "the people of NO" were given a vast amount of relief from the "FEDERAL" government. They were put in in hotels, houses, and trailer for the last 2 years.

Thanks for proving my point. They weren't in PERMANENT housing so they could resume their lives, were they? Temporary housing addresses a temporary need. That's it. They were in a holding pattern with no foundation to begin again and usually they were without adequate financial means to pick up and move elsewhere. While the government concocts grandiose plans for the waterfront, everyday Americans are sitting in trailers (if they can get them) waiting for NO to get cleaned up.

I'm sorry if you cant get your shit straight in 2 years you have a serious problem,

and that's why the feds (competent feds... not politically charged Bushies) need to step up and step in.

I would like to add that no where in the constitution does it say the government will take care of you in a natural disaster. This came into being about 75 years ago prior to that time NO ONE recieved this type of aid. These people should feel lucky the Federal Government stepped in.

The constitution doesn't say that we should drive on the right side of the road either but we do. The constitution doesn't say that we can watch TV either but we do. If you knew your constitution better you would know that laws passed by the Congress have the force of the constitution unless challenged in court and overturned. So, when Congress realizes that what we did 75 years ago isn't cutting the mustard, they pass laws to solve that problem.

Keep in mind the Federal government does not have authority to come in and dictate how the state will spend its money.

When they federalize relief management, they do.

First Response to a disaster is the job of local government's emergency services with help from nearby municipalities, the state and volunteer agencies. In a catastrophic disaster, and if the governor requests, federal resources can be mobilized through theU.S. Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) for search and rescue, electrical power, food, water, shelter and other basic human needs.

It is the long-term Recovery phase of disaster which places the most severe financial strain on a local or state government. Damage to public facilities and infrastructure, often not insured, can overwhelm even a large city.

A governor's request for a major disaster declaration could mean an infusion of federal funds, but the governor must also commit significant state funds and resources for recovery efforts.

A Major Disaster could result from a hurricane, earthquake, flood, tornado or major fire which the President determines warrants supplemental federal aid. The event must be clearly more than state or local governments can handle alone. If declared, funding comes from the President's Disaster Relief Fund, which is managed by FEMA, and disaster aid programs of other participating federal agencies.

~link~ (http://www.fema.gov/hazard/dproc.shtm)

And when the FEMA director testifies that politics played a part in federalizing the aid program which is then further delayed because of the incompetence of FEMA under the Bushies, you have a real disaster.

Brown said he had recommended to President George W. Bush that all 90,000 square miles along the Gulf Coast affected by the hurricane be federalized, making the federal government in charge of all agencies responding to the disaster.

"Unbeknownst to me, certain people in the White House were thinking 'We had to federalize Louisiana because she's a white, female Democratic governor and we have a chance to rub her nose in it," he said Friday.

~link~ (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/20/katrina/main2380378.shtml)

You talk about the infrastructure and government being distroyed in NO what the hell about the rest of the state, it wasnt distroyed!! You know where the Governer lives and all the state government.

It wasn't destroyed but it was overwhelmed. Given your statement below on the corruption present in the state pre-Katrina, did you somehow think that they were going to perform perfectly in a disaster when they couldn't find their ass with either hand before the hurricane. Again, thanks for proving my point.

NO is not the capitol of Louisiana

No shit, Sherlock.

You also conviently forget all the towns and cities in Mississippi that pulled up their boots and cleaned there own towns "WITHOUT" the Federal Government, or very little help!

Yeah. Talk about not having your shit straight...

BILOXI, Miss. -- The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), through its Public Assistance Grant Program, is playing an ever-increasing role in recovery from Hurricane Katrina by providing disaster aid to help communities rebuild. Number of Projects and Total Public Assistance Funding Obligated by County as of 09/27/06 (XLS 31KB)

To date, a total of $9.1 billion in disaster aid has been obligated to Mississippi since Katrina struck, Aug. 29, 2005.

FEMA has approved $2.4 billion in Public Assistance (PA) grants to help the Mississippi Gulf Coast recover from Hurricane Katrina. The Public Assistance program works with state and local governments and certain nonprofit organizations, providing grants to help reconstruct community infrastructure.

Grants are approved to cover the cost of removing debris or replacing or repairing a structure so that the facility can be used in its pre-disaster capacity.

FEMA is authorized by a presidential directive to grant 100 percent reimbursement for marine debris removal from the Mississippi Sound until May 15, 2007. The federal government will continue to pay 90 percent of the cost of land-based debris removal. Of the remaining 10 percent, the state of Mississippi will pay nine percent and the local applicant will pay one percent.

FEMA pays 100 percent of funds to reimburse other states for their assistance under the Emergency Management Assistance Compact for work completed before June 30, 2006.

FEMA pays 90 percent of the cost of the repairs to roads and bridges, water control facilities, public buildings and utilities and recreational facilities. The state of Mississippi and the applicant each pay five percent as their share to restore the building or facility to pre-disaster condition.

FEMA provides 90 percent of the cost of the repairs of public and private schools remaining after insurance payments and Small Business Administration loans. The state of Mississippi and the school district each pay five percent as their share of the repair cost.

Once a project is approved, federal funds are obligated to the state through the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA), which then disburses funds to local governments and certain nonprofit organizations to pay for their recovery projects.

FEMA and MEMA continue to work closely with applicants, local and state organizations and voluntary agencies in rebuilding Mississippi after Hurricane Katrina.

More than $1 billion has been approved in the following Public Assistance categories (not including debris removal). To date, Mississippi has disbursed $802 million to public assistance applicants for rebuilding projects including bridges, public buildings and utilities. The Mississippi Emergency Management Agency administers the funds.

~link~ (http://www.fema.gov/news/newsrelease.fema?id=30380)

You have picked the wrong city to champion this is a dirty discussting cesspool of a city that only deserves to be washed away into the gulf. Before you ask I lived in NO for 2 years it was the most horrible place I have ever lived with the corruption present in EVERYTHING you do, or try to have done.

see above

Here's a little side note on Federal relief. A town in Southern Indiana, made up mostly of Amish, was completely distroyed by tornados. The red Cross and FEMA set up tables and command centers to "HELP" Guess what no one used thier services they did for themselves which is exatly what the residents of NO should and could have done....

Comparing a city of 1.4 million to a religious community known for self-sufficiency is EXACTLY what I would expect from a neocon Social Darwinist arguing against cleaning up New Orleans. It's like arguing that apples taste better than oranges. Thanks for not disappointing me.

lily
04-01-2007, 04:36 PM
Sure, Halliburton did that, they manufactured the Hurricane too....they are pure evil.....:finger3:

You got that from the link I posted? Can you show me where? Hey, you may be perfectly fine with companies that hire illegals over actual citizens, then pocketing the money.......but I'm not.

lily
04-01-2007, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by Nukeman

I must have missed where a levee broke and cities in Mississippi were totally underwater.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-03-2007, 01:17 AM
I must have missed where a levee broke and cities in Mississippi were totally underwater.

Don't bother, Lily. Nukie ain't coming back to this thread after getting his ass pounded. :salute:

Sitarro
04-03-2007, 01:47 AM

Actually it was a wall of water that pushed inland and then pulled back out to the Gulf of Mexico, all that was left were slabs of concrete and a few kitchen tiles. It is called a storm surge that is pretty standard when a hurricane makes a direct hit on coastal cities. New Orleans is as low as 20 feet below sea level and is surrounded by large bodies of water, one has to be certifiable to live there and beyond hope if they choose to go back. They were actually lucky that Katrina made a hard right turn after calming down considerably before hitting land. If she would have continued straight into the city and over the lake there would truely be nothing left, all of those that stayed in the city would be dead, the superdome would have been the biggest tomb in the world.....anyone with any sense at all knows that it is only a matter of time before it is totaled. I have lived through numerous hurricanes in my life, you do not wait around, you head for higher ground that is inland enough to slow down the winds before it gets to you.

musicman
04-03-2007, 04:17 AM
And when the FEMA director testifies that politics played a part in federalizing the aid program which is then further delayed because of the incompetence of FEMA under the Bushies, you have a real disaster.

Oh, politics played a part, all right - or, have you forgotten that a paranoid, political image-conscious Gov. Blanco refused President Bush's offer to federalize the evacuation? From your link (you really ought to take the time to read these things):

Brown declined to say who in the White House had argued for only taking control of Louisiana, but said that he had later learned of the situation through Blanco's office and from other officials on the federal level.

In other words, these fears emanated from the Governor, and Louisiana Democrats - and they were judged more important than the safety of New Orleanians. Put the blame where it belongs.

Don't bother, Lily. Nukie ain't coming back to this thread after getting his ass pounded.

Doesn't appear to me that you've pounded much of anything around here but your pud. Your work is incomplete, loaded, and disingenuous. You put me to sleep.

stephanie
04-03-2007, 04:38 AM
Oh, politics played a part, all right - or, have you forgotten that a paranoid, political image-conscious Gov. Blanco refused President Bush's offer to federalize the evacuation? From your link (you really ought to take the time to read these things):
Hell no they haven't forgotten...They just see this as a way to bash the Republicans and President Bush over the head with..

In other words, these fears emanated from the Governor, and Louisiana Democrats - and they were judged more important than the safety of New Orleanians. Put the blame where it belongs.
Oh they have a good game going...So they just can ignore that NO has their own government....It plays well into their games..

Doesn't appear to me that you've pounded much of anything around here but your pud. Your work is incomplete, loaded, and disingenuous. You put me to sleep.

They don't care about the people of NO...Their just a pawn in their game, just like any other person..

04-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Don't bother, Lily. Nukie ain't coming back to this thread after getting his ass pounded. :salute:

I dont think "Nukie" is one to let you pound his ass. He doesnt swing that way like you apparently do.

04-03-2007, 12:14 PM

MM, I think you have too much faith in men to expect him to honestly respond. Anyone who is literate can tell you that the federal government has no authority to offer relief until the state requests it. But that doesnt matter to the Bush haters. This is exactly why they have no credibility when they claim to follow the rule of law, because the second the law doesnt agree with what they want they ignore it.

Nukeman
04-03-2007, 04:24 PM

Ya, go on vacation with your kids and someone assumes your bowing out of an argument, go figure.

Good replies!!!!!!!!! :salute:

Baron Von Esslingen
04-06-2007, 02:34 AM
I dont think "Nukie" is one to let you pound his ass. He doesnt swing that way like you apparently do.

Only a real gutterslime takes a figure of speech and makes it into a cheap personal attack. I'll remember to return the favor some day. :fu:

Baron Von Esslingen
04-06-2007, 02:37 AM

Is that why they made this avatar in your image? :wank2: Go back to sleep. You make more sense.

04-06-2007, 02:37 AM
Only a real gutterslime takes a figure of speech and makes it into a cheap personal attack. I'll remember to return the favor some day. :fu:

Words mean something man. Don't be so trashy with your language and you wont look like trash.

Nukeman
04-06-2007, 06:56 AM

Must have hit a little close to home on this one for Baron..... I think he took this comment to heart..:poke: :poke:

Nukeman
04-06-2007, 07:14 AM
Thanks for proving my point. They weren't in PERMANENT housing so they could resume their lives, were they? Temporary housing addresses a temporary need. That's it. They were in a holding pattern with no foundation to begin again and usually they were without adequate financial means to pick up and move elsewhere. While the government concocts grandiose plans for the waterfront, everyday Americans are sitting in trailers (if they can get them) waiting for NO to get cleaned up.

Ohhh 2 years isn't permanent most of these people who your are championing don't live in a place longer than 6 months so I think 2 years is pretty damn permanent for them

and that's why the feds (competent feds... not politically charged Bushies) need to step up and step in.Once again you expect other tax payers to pay the bill for corrupt government of LA and NO

The constitution doesn't say that we should drive on the right side of the road either but we do. The constitution doesn't say that we can watch TV either but we do. If you knew your constitution better you would know that laws passed by the Congress have the force of the constitution unless challenged in court and overturned. So, when Congress realizes that what we did 75 years ago isn't cutting the mustard, they pass laws to solve that problem.
The problem with your analogy is that all those things your spouting about dont take MY TAX MONEY to pay for.

When they federalize relief management, they do. Once again they the "STATE" have to ask for it first..

~link~ (http://www.fema.gov/hazard/dproc.shtm)

And when the FEMA director testifies that politics played a part in federalizing the aid program which is then further delayed because of the incompetence of FEMA under the Bushies, you have a real disaster.Every government endeavor is mired in "red tape" be it Bushes admin or the Dems[

~link~ (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/20/katrina/main2380378.shtml)

It wasn't destroyed but it was overwhelmed. Given your statement below on the corruption present in the state pre-Katrina, did you somehow think that they were going to perform perfectly in a disaster when they couldn't find their ass with either hand before the hurricane. Again, thanks for proving my point. Thank you for proving my point. The fact that none of these idiots who were elected and than reelected should be in power. They shouldnt have been overwhelmed they had plenty of time to coordinate thier relief efforts but chose not to. They also were given million's of dollars to shore up the levys earlier also they were given 30 million dollars to hire more police but they "cooked the books" instead

No shit, Sherlock.just clarifing that for you since you keep talking about the distruction of thier government which was no where near NO dip shit

Yeah. Talk about not having your shit straight... Mississippi is to recieve 9 billion dollars and poor little old NO only asked for 72 billion dollars thats only 8 times as much as the WHOLE FREAKING STATE OF MISSISSISSPI. Get your shit straight dumb ass.

~link~ (http://www.fema.gov/news/newsrelease.fema?id=30380)

see above

Comparing a city of 1.4 million to a religious community known for self-sufficiency is EXACTLY what I would expect from a neocon Social Darwinist arguing against cleaning up New Orleans. It's like arguing that apples taste better than oranges. Thanks for not disappointing me.Why shouldn't we compare people, don't we all put our pants on the same way? Some people just know how to take care of themselves without sucking from the government tit. Everyone I ever encountered in NO had their freaking hand out saying "whats in it for me" never did I hear what can I do to help.

Hey you just keep on championing a bunch of lazy hand out degenerates. The people that want to live in NO are there cleaning up and rebuilding the ones that were in the government housing and living off the crooked politicians are the ones still bringing the crime rate in Houston through the roof. If you dont believe me I can give you my cousins name and address and he can tell you exactly how much the violent crime increased by his apartment when all these lovely NO people were brought in...

Get a life asshole:fu:

Baron Von Esslingen
04-07-2007, 03:24 AM
Words mean something man. Don't be so trashy with your language and you wont look like trash.

The expert speaks! My beef was with the load of crap Nukeman posted. You want to jump in and toss around personal attacks, knock yourself out but don't piss yourself when it comes back at you. From what I have seen here, you are indeed the expert in trash and your posts reflect it.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-07-2007, 03:32 AM
Hey you just keep on championing a bunch of lazy hand out degenerates. The people that want to live in NO are there cleaning up and rebuilding the ones that were in the government housing and living off the crooked politicians are the ones still bringing the crime rate in Houston through the roof. If you dont believe me I can give you my cousins name and address and he can tell you exactly how much the violent crime increased by his apartment when all these lovely NO people were brought in...

Hey, I'm just trying to see whether Bush is a liar or not. It is pretty clear that his speech was just a lie and the true neocon has no intention of rebuilding NO for the very reasons you so eloquently stated. I wouldn't expect anything more from a Social Darwinist and you have not disappointed me. Stereotyping all NO residents is just par for the course. You were nowhere to be found in the week I helped transport supplies down there and saw a whole different side of NO and it's residents but then I found that most neocons prefer to put a label on a whole group of people and then move on. It's easier than thinking.

Get a life asshole:fu:

You seem to have a fixation with things anal. I suspect it is YOU that swings that way and are trying real hard to cover it up. Don't ask, don't tell, you know.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-07-2007, 03:36 AM
MM, I think you have too much faith in men to expect him to honestly respond. Anyone who is literate can tell you that the federal government has no authority to offer relief until the state requests it. But that doesnt matter to the Bush haters. This is exactly why they have no credibility when they claim to follow the rule of law, because the second the law doesnt agree with what they want they ignore it.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

and when you can stay on topic I'll consider responding otherwise I'll just keep responding to the personal attacks as long as you keep making them

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

stephanie
04-07-2007, 03:36 AM
Man.......I didn't realize that New Orleans didn't have it's own government....

WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?????

stephanie
04-07-2007, 03:41 AM
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

and when you can stay on topic I'll consider responding otherwise I'll just keep responding to the personal attacks as long as you keep making them

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
I twink sumons hivng a timper tanerm...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thtantrumgr7.gif
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thbaby-crying-1.gif

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/mmore.gif

Baron Von Esslingen
04-07-2007, 03:56 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
I twink sumons hivng a timper tanerm...
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah think again blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

stephanie
04-07-2007, 04:01 AM
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah think again blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I knew all along you were just a big talker.....
But as any liberal, when they get called out with the facts...

The above posting is what you oh so *intelligent minds*resort too...:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Sitarro
04-07-2007, 04:12 AM

I think we all see what your problem is Baron, you have a comprehension problem. When intelligent people speak, all you hear is blah.......I think if you put a 357 to your head and squeeze, don't pull, the trigger.....it might solve that for you. Try it, you won't feel a thing...I promise.

stephanie
04-07-2007, 04:23 AM
I think we all see what your problem is Baron, you have a comprehension problem. When intelligent people speak, all you hear is blah.......I think if you put a 357 to your head and squeeze, don't pull, the trigger.....it might solve that for you. Try it, you won't feel a thing...I promise.

Sitarro......I don't think we need to go that far with Baron and all the others who have the BDS so far that it has taken over their lives..

Them just living with their own misery of what this syndrome has caused in them is enough..

I've never seen anything like it...
I've been on this earth for over fifty yrs...And to see the HATE that has come out of people over a President election has been an eye opener..

My Goodness......I didn't like Clinton, but I never wish him harm, want to kill myself, want to kill anyone who supported him.....

But alas.........
These people who have this BDS syndrome, have to live with themselves.....
Which to me,,,,,must be pretty damn scary...........:laugh2: :laugh2: :slap:

Baron Von Esslingen
04-07-2007, 04:30 AM
I think we all see what your problem is Baron, you have a comprehension problem. When intelligent people speak, all you hear is blah.......

If there were intelligent people speaking there would be someone to listen to. What you put forth is more of the blah blah blah.

I think if you put a 357 to your head and squeeze, don't pull, the trigger.....it might solve that for you. Try it, you won't feel a thing...I promise.

You first. I dare you.

Sitarro
04-07-2007, 04:32 AM
If there were intelligent people speaking there would be someone to listen to. What you put forth is more of the blah blah blah.

sure.

You first. I dare you.

I'm not the one that needs a 357 slug to empty the hot air from my skull, you are.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-07-2007, 04:34 AM
Sitarro......I don't think we need to go that far with Baron and all the others who have the BDS so far that it has taken over their lives..

Them just living with their own misery of what this syndrome has caused in them is enough..

I've never seen anything like it...
I've been on this earth for over fifty yrs...And to see the HATE that has come out of people over a President election has been an eye opener..

My Goodness......I didn't like Clinton, but I never wish him harm, want to kill myself, want to kill anyone who supported him.....

But alas.........
These people who have this BDS syndrome, have to live with themselves.....
Which to me,,,,,must be pretty damn scary...........:laugh2: :laugh2: :slap:

Well, that's just like the amateur psychologist to ascribe a condition to freedom loving Americans who see their country being dragged down by neocons only interested in themselves. Our misery will go away in 21 months while being part of the 32% will taint you forever. Have fun being part of the Worst. President. Ever. Club with chairman Chimpy Bush as the "leader." :slap:

Baron Von Esslingen
04-07-2007, 04:34 AM
I'm not the one that needs a 357 slug to empty the hot air from my skull, you are.

Now are you chickening out? I thought so. Big mouth.

stephanie
04-07-2007, 04:38 AM
Well, that's just like the amateur psychologist to ascribe a condition to freedom loving Americans who see their country being dragged down by neocons only interested in themselves. Our misery will go away in 21 months while being part of the 32% will taint you forever. Have fun being part of the Worst. President. Ever. Club with chairman Chimpy Bush as the "leader." :slap:

I PROMISE.........I WILL NOT VOTE FOR PRESIDENT BUSH.............................................. .................................................. ...........AGAIN....:slap:

Baron Von Esslingen
04-07-2007, 04:41 AM
I PROMISE.........I WILL NOT VOTE FOR PRESIDENT BUSH.............................................. .................................................. ...........AGAIN....:slap:

I'll hold you to that promise. :laugh2:

stephanie
04-07-2007, 04:43 AM
I'll hold you to that promise. :laugh2:

:poke: :slap:

Sitarro
04-07-2007, 05:12 AM
Now are you chickening out? I thought so. Big mouth.

There's that comprehension problem again, I never said I would shoot myself in the head with a 357. I merely suggested you do it to relieve yourself of your affliction and this entire board of ever having to read a thing you write again. Really, it will only take a split second for you to do it. Just remember to squeeze the trigger, if you pull it you might just blow off the top of your head and that won't do.....squeeeeeeze.:cool:

Sitarro
04-07-2007, 05:16 AM
There's that comprehension problem again, I never said I would shoot myself in the head with a 357. I merely suggested you do it to relieve yourself of your affliction and this entire board of ever having to read a thing you write again. Really, it will only take a split second for you to do it. Just remember to squeeze the trigger, if you pull it you might just blow off the top of your head and that won't do.....squeeeeeeze.:cool:

Oh and Baron, take a hollow point and drill it out a little. Fill the hole with some mercury and melt some wax over it to hold it in. That will ad a little extra kick to the bullet and dump mercury within the cavity of your skull just to be sure......best of luck bud.......remember, squeeeeeeeeeeze.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-07-2007, 05:18 AM

There's your comprehension problem, big mouth. I never said I would do it either. But since you had the idea, you do it first and I'll see how it goes and then if I have the time between posts I may think about it but I probably won't. I'm not in the habit of doing what sick son of a bitches like you suggest.

Your concern for the board is admirable but if you really want to improve things around here, then leave. If you don't want to leave then just put me on Ignore. Then you won't have to read another thing I say. Or hadn't you thought of that, genius?

Baron Von Esslingen
04-07-2007, 05:21 AM
Oh and Baron, take a hollow point and drill it out a little. Fill the hole with some mercury and melt some wax over it to hold it in. That will ad a little extra kick to the bullet and dump mercury within the cavity of your skull just to be sure......best of luck bud.......remember, squeeeeeeeeeeze.

You first, chicken.:pee:

stephanie
04-07-2007, 05:23 AM
There's your comprehension problem, big mouth. I never said I would do it either. But since you had the idea, you do it first and I'll see how it goes and then if I have the time between posts I may think about it but I probably won't. I'm not in the habit of doing what sick son of a bitches like you suggest.

Your concern for the board is admirable but if you really want to improve things around here, then leave. If you don't want to leave then just put me on Ignore. Then you won't have to read another thing I say. Or hadn't you thought of that, genius?

Oh all of sudden, you becoming a stand up guy.....???

You don't mind belittling everyone else on the board...

You can't stand it..........when it deals with you???

Baron Von Esslingen
04-07-2007, 05:27 AM
Oh all of sudden, you becoming a stand up guy.....???

You don't mind belittling everyone else on the board...

You can't stand it..........when it deals with you???

pot....meet....kettle...

Sitarro
04-07-2007, 05:30 AM

Gee Baron, Did you take me seriously? I was kidding! I figured from reading the posts that you belch out that you were a jokester, I certainly haven't taken any of them seriously.

Jeeez can't take a joke, take a pill.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

stephanie
04-07-2007, 05:32 AM
pot....meet....kettle...

As simple as that???

You think...I for one will not let you get away with you bigot, put down of us here on the board, without calling you out on it..?????

Think again...

Baron Von Esslingen
04-07-2007, 05:32 AM
Gee Baron, Did you take me seriously? I was kidding! I figured from reading the posts that you belch out that you were a jokester, I certainly haven't taken any of them seriously.

Jeeez can't take a joke, take a pill.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Yeah, sure you were kidding. Yeah, like I believe that for a second. Yeah, there's that Ann Coulter sense of humor again.

Right.

Sitarro
04-07-2007, 05:37 AM
Yeah, sure you were kidding. Yeah, like I believe that for a second. Yeah, there's that Ann Coulter sense of humor again.

Right.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Baron Von Esslingen
04-07-2007, 12:56 PM

Pass off your truly disturbing comments as a joke if you want but this makes it painfully clear how low into the gutter you and your kind will stoop even on an internet message board. What's next in your wonderful stand up routine? Dead baby jokes? Rape jokes? You are pathetic and a sad example of what the Republican Party has devolved into. No one is laughing. :321: :ahole:

Nukeman
04-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Hey, I'm just trying to see whether Bush is a liar or not. It is pretty clear that his speech was just a lie and the true neocon has no intention of rebuilding NO for the very reasons you so eloquently stated. I wouldn't expect anything more from a Social Darwinist and you have not disappointed me. Stereotyping all NO residents is just par for the course. You were nowhere to be found in the week I helped transport supplies down there and saw a whole different side of NO and it's residents but then I found that most neocons prefer to put a label on a whole group of people and then move on. It's easier than thinking.Keep in mind my ohh inlightend one that the people that were there when you "helped" for a "whole" week were actually there helping themselves and others but wht you fail to understand is the other group of degenerates that refuse to lift a finger for themselves sit there with freaking hand out saying "ohh woo is me now wheres my fucking money" thats all the government is to a lot ofthese low lifes is a free check.. Last I checked it was the federal government through the Army Corps of Engineers who were rebuilding the levys, What do you want the government to do clean, every persons house and and give them a million dollars. You are soo free with my money. If your so damned concerned about the GREAT CITY OF NEW ORLEANS drag your happy ass back and continue to work yourself.

You seem to have a fixation with things anal. I suspect it is YOU that swings that way and are trying real hard to cover it up. Don't ask, don't tell, you know.
Lets see I call you an asshole and I have an anal fixation yet you continue to call others names and insult everyone on this board I think your compensating for should we say "short comings". :laugh2: :slap:

Sitarro
04-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Pass off your truly disturbing comments as a joke if you want but this makes it painfully clear how low into the gutter you and your kind will stoop even on an internet message board. What's next in your wonderful stand up routine? Dead baby jokes? Rape jokes? You are pathetic and a sad example of what the Republican Party has devolved into. No one is laughing. :321: :ahole:

I am.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: You libs really don't have a sense of humor do you? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Baron Von Esslingen
04-09-2007, 12:04 AM
Lets see I call you an asshole and I have an anal fixation yet you continue to call others names and insult everyone on this board I think your compensating for should we say "short comings". :laugh2: :slap:

All your little butt-buddies are fixated and if you don't like the insults, tough shit. Remember that the first "personal" insults were thrown my way by you and your allies and I responded in kind. I know you are not used to Liberals doing that. I tried to stay on topic but no one was truly interested in doing that. It was more fun getting down into the republican gutter so I just whip 'em back at you as fast as you send 'em my way.

Keep in mind my ohh inlightend one that the people that were there when you "helped" for a "whole" week were actually there helping themselves and others but wht you fail to understand is the other group of degenerates that refuse to lift a finger for themselves sit there with freaking hand out saying "ohh woo is me now wheres my fucking money" thats all the government is to a lot ofthese low lifes is a free check.. Last I checked it was the federal government through the Army Corps of Engineers who were rebuilding the levys, What do you want the government to do clean, every persons house and and give them a million dollars. You are soo free with my money. If your so damned concerned about the GREAT CITY OF NEW ORLEANS drag your happy ass back and continue to work yourself.

I took time off from work to volunteer. I spent more time in New Orleans than Bush has and he's the one who promised to help clean the place up. I'll drag my happy ass back there when I have time but I don't expect to see you there helping the less fortunate because Social Darwinists don't give a fuck about nobody but themselves.

Your anecdotal whining about people with their hands out sounds a lot like the blubbering that Ronnie Ray-Gun used to do about "Welfare Queens." Picking the one out a thousand that is no good and making it representative of the whole is a time-honored but thoroughly discredited neocon/republican tactic and I expect no less than that from you. (It's called a stereotype and it's the basis for every RNC talking point on NO.) I would probably toss in a good dose of racism into that charge but I'll hold off on that one for another time.

And it's my money, too.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-09-2007, 12:06 AM
I am.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: You libs really don't have a sense of humor do you? :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Deluded and demented people laugh at their own sick jokes all the time. Talk to Tranny Coulter. Your sense of humor and hers fit together like two butt-buddies ought to.

Sitarro
04-09-2007, 01:06 AM
Deluded and demented people laugh at their own sick jokes all the time. Talk to Tranny Coulter. Your sense of humor and hers fit together like two butt-buddies ought to.

04-09-2007, 01:24 AM

Chill man. If you dont think your own jokes are funny what the heck is the point of telling them? Just sit back relax and stop taking things so darn seriously.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-09-2007, 01:33 AM
Chill man. If you dont think your own jokes are funny what the heck is the point of telling them? Just sit back relax and stop taking things so darn seriously.

Sick motherfuckers laugh at their own sick shit all the time. That doesn't mean that I should or that I should follow your lead and "chill." If your God doesn't tell you that posting shit about telling another member that he should kill himself and then, when he is called on it, claims it's all some big joke, (1)you are either as fucked up as he is, (2) your God is not talking to you anymore about common sense, or (3) your sense of humor is just like Tranny Coulter's. Maybe all three.

Funny is when everyone laughs. The only people laughing here are the demented spazmos who found his shit funny. Which camp are you in, Avatar4321?

04-09-2007, 01:43 AM
Sick motherfuckers laugh at their own sick shit all the time. That doesn't mean that I should or that I should follow your lead and "chill." If your God doesn't tell you that posting shit about telling another member that he should kill himself and then, when he is called on it, claims it's all some big joke, (1)you are either as fucked up as he is, (2) your God is not talking to you anymore about common sense, or (3) your sense of humor is just like Tranny Coulter's. Maybe all three.

Funny is when everyone laughs. The only people laughing here are the demented spazmos who found his shit funny. Which camp are you in, Avatar4321?

If funny was only when everyone laughs then there would be alot of comedians out of work.

God doesn't have to tell me everything. I can make my own choices. And it doesnt take a rock scientist to tell you are a very bitter and angry person. I hope you learn to let go of this hate and just relax, have a laugh, it makes life much more enjoyable and you wont die young. But that choice is up to you. If you spend your entire life reacting to what others do you are going to have rather miserable life.

Sitarro
04-09-2007, 02:01 AM

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :fu: :salute:

Sitarro
04-09-2007, 02:05 AM
Baron, come on ........it was a little funny...... ya know the old squeeze thing and all..:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Baron Von Esslingen
04-09-2007, 02:12 AM
If funny was only when everyone laughs then there would be alot of comedians out of work.

God doesn't have to tell me everything. I can make my own choices. And it doesnt take a rock scientist to tell you are a very bitter and angry person. I hope you learn to let go of this hate and just relax, have a laugh, it makes life much more enjoyable and you wont die young. But that choice is up to you. If you spend your entire life reacting to what others do you are going to have rather miserable life.

It's all three. Thanks, Doctor Fraud. Hit me with that neg rep, brother, because you are just as bad as he is. Tranny Coulter isn't funny and neither is Shitarro. My life is just fine. Too bad I can't say the same for some of the sick motherfuckers on this board. What's the matter? Don't like being associated with borderline psychotics who think this shit is funny?

glockmail
04-09-2007, 09:06 AM
It's all three. Thanks, Doctor Fraud. Hit me with that neg rep, brother, because you are just as bad as he is. Tranny Coulter isn't funny and neither is Shitarro. My life is just fine. Too bad I can't say the same for some of the sick motherfuckers on this board. What's the matter? Don't like being associated with borderline psychotics who think this shit is funny?:laugh2:

04-09-2007, 09:18 AM
It's all three. Thanks, Doctor Fraud. Hit me with that neg rep, brother, because you are just as bad as he is. Tranny Coulter isn't funny and neither is Shitarro. My life is just fine. Too bad I can't say the same for some of the sick motherfuckers on this board. What's the matter? Don't like being associated with borderline psychotics who think this shit is funny?

If your life is so fine, why are you so angry all the time?

Learn to laugh. you live longer. Id rather laugh wih the psychos than have a stick up my butt for the rest of my life.