PDA

View Full Version : Obama "Turns ON" Andrea Mitchell

red states rule
01-11-2009, 07:30 AM
PE Obama can sit back and breath a sign of relief. No matter how badly his administration falls flat, he has so many allies in the liberal media who love, adore, and worship him

Now we can add Andrea Mitchell to the growing list of reporters who have openly admitted their devotion to PE Obama

Andrea Mitchell Touts Obama as Story That ‘Turns Her On,’ Bashes Critical Bloggers, Talk Radio
By Tim Graham (Bio | Archive)
January 9, 2009 - 17:18 ET

NBC’s Andrea Mitchell appeared on the PBS show Charlie Rose on Wednesday night, and discussed what aroused her political zones. Rose clumsily asked which story "turns you on," and naturally, Mitchell said "this young president" with a globe-traveling upbringing and his team of "meritocracy," an "extraordinary group of very large figures," stars who will resolve today’s crises.

Mitchell decried the idea that new media would trouble the President’s first days: "I guess my passion is for something to happen to fix these problems and for dialing down of all of the sharp criticism that we have on cable talk, on talk radio, from the, you know....the blogosphere. I just wish that we could find something in the center that would be bipartisan and would be productive and constructive."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2009/01/09/andrea-mitchell-touts-obama-story-turns-her-bashes-critical-bloggers-tal