PDA

View Full Version : Peace With This Is Not Possible

Kathianne
01-11-2009, 04:25 PM
There cannot be an argument that Hamas hides behind civilians for protection, indeed they obviously hope to facilitate the killing of children and animals for their own propaganda and the world will slurp it up. Disgusting:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uHhs9ihSmbU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uHhs9ihSmbU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FSUK
01-11-2009, 06:36 PM
I like how you have used typical IDF propaganda, it was the israelis that bombed a UN school in gaza, killing 40. This has been confirmed by israeli's and UN.

So, stop being so gullible, and think that a youtube video is like supreme evidence for your ridiculous accusations.Its the israeli's that murder children, they have killed hundreds in this operation. And, the 'human shield' claim is a convienient justification.

Kathianne
01-11-2009, 06:40 PM
I like how you have used typical IDF propaganda, it was the israelis that bombed a UN school in gaza, killing 40. This has been confirmed by israeli's and UN.

So, stop being so gullible, and think that a youtube video is like supreme evidence for your ridiculous accusations.Its the israeli's that murder children, they have killed hundreds in this operation. And, the 'human shield' claim is a convienient justification.

You are one sick one. You do recognize that it would not be one of the UN schools, as they'd been bombed. This was a school where IDF had to take out the booby traps.

What about those 'brave' Hamas fighters, grabbing kids off the street to put in front of them, as the first line? Men don't do that, men protect the young, old, weak.

stephanie
01-11-2009, 06:52 PM

so let me get this straight.
Everything that Israel puts out, it's propaganda, but Everything Hamas says, is the TRUTH..

and if you believe everything the UN says, would you please invite them to move where you live, we don't want them anymore, they are useless..:thumb:

Mr. P
01-11-2009, 06:53 PM

So...you think the Israeli's took time out from murdering children to run a det cord all the way to a school, booby trap it and then upload the video to YouTube for all the world to see how nasty they are?

You're an IDIOT!

red states rule
01-11-2009, 07:27 PM
I guess it takes actual video of this stuff for the peace niks to stop blaming Israel for everything, and give Hamas a complete pass.

FSUK
01-11-2009, 08:09 PM
so let me get this straight.
Everything that Israel puts out, it's propaganda, but Everything Hamas says, is the TRUTH..

and if you believe everything the UN says, would you please invite them to move where you live, we don't want them anymore, they are useless..:thumb:

the UN are useless because the USA vetoes every resolution condemning israel, dont you know the world has a love affair with israel.

red states rule
01-11-2009, 08:11 PM
the UN are useless because the USA vetoes every resolution condemning israel, dont you know the world has a love affair with israel.

Not even documented, visual, audio or written evidence will ever make the Israel haters change their minds.

You have to make the assumption they have a working mind in the first place for it to be capable of change

stephanie
01-11-2009, 08:24 PM

too bad for you Hamas lovers, I suppose
are you all gonna take the UN, or not?:coffee:

FSUK
01-11-2009, 09:06 PM
Who said im a hamas lover?. when a racist bully such as israel, comes and bombs the hell out of innocent kids and women- i should think somebody should stand up and resist.

Im not an israel hater, im a hater of injustice, intolerance,massacres and i hate double standards.

FSUK
01-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Not even documented, visual, audio or written evidence will ever make the Israel haters change their minds.

You have to make the assumption they have a working mind in the first place for it to be capable of change

stop being in denial!, you know damn right that israel is a terrorist state, that has stolen land, kill innocent people on mass scales and does not want peace. if they wanted peace, they would not kill 800 people in 7 days. is that gonna fucking bring peace and security to israel??? NO.

its not rocket science,it will only embolden hamas to fire rockets for a long long time. israel has the worlds best weapons- but they are incapable of stopping rocket attacks? why not?- oh shit, i forgot, its because they are bombing schools, bombing kids, women and refugee camps.

red states rule
01-11-2009, 09:15 PM
stop being in denial!, you know damn right that israel is a terrorist state, that has stolen land, kill innocent people on mass scales and does not want peace. if they wanted peace, they would not kill 800 people in 7 days. is that gonna fucking bring peace and security to israel??? NO.

its not rocket science,it will only embolden hamas to fire rockets for a long long time. israel has the worlds best weapons- but they are incapable of stopping rocket attacks? why not?- oh shit, i forgot, its because they are bombing schools, bombing kids, women and refugee camps.

6000 rockets by Hamas fired into Israel over the years is war crimes.

Israel is in the process of wiping out Hamas.

There will be no more rocket attacks by Hamas because there will be no more Hamas.

FSUK
01-11-2009, 09:19 PM
6000 rockets by Hamas fired into Israel over the years is war crimes.

Israel is in the process of wiping out Hamas.

There will be no more rocket attacks by Hamas because there will be no more Hamas.

I like your confidence, but hamas will never be wiped out. I can say for sure there will be hamas rocket attacks- until israel ends the occupation. Anyway, israel has taken more than 12 days to bomb schools,kids,women,innocent homes- in such a tiny strip of land- and still they have not attained their objectives. Its an election war- barak wants the top job- this is a war of elections and they may as well kill a few thousand palestinians while there at it.

red states rule
01-11-2009, 09:22 PM
I like your confidence, but hamas will never be wiped out. I can say for sure there will be hamas rocket attacks- until israel ends the occupation. Anyway, israel has taken more than 12 days to bomb schools,kids,women,innocent homes- in such a tiny strip of land- and still they have not attained their objectives. Its an election war- barak wants the top job- this is a war of elections and they may as well kill a few thousand palestinians while there at it.

Hamas uses women and childern as human shields thinking they will be protected

They are terrorist scum

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g0wJXf2nt4Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g0wJXf2nt4Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

namvet
01-11-2009, 09:49 PM
FSUK is just another common baiter. or should i say master????:laugh2::laugh2:

stephanie
01-11-2009, 09:57 PM

go tell Hamas to knock their shit off and people won't be killed..they have been fighting for land for how many years now..where has it got them..

good grief.

manu1959
01-11-2009, 10:06 PM
when hama wasn't launching rockets into israel...how many arabs did israel kill....how many israeli troops were in gaza.....

and now......